Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Family members say mother of missing children in Rexburg joined a dangerous cult with new husband

Updated at 11:45PM, December 22, 2019

REXBURG, Idaho — Family members of a man and woman at the center of a nationwide search for two missing children in Rexburg, Idaho believe they may be members of religious cult infatuated with the end of the world.

Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow have been on the run, accused of lying about the location of her missing children.

[...]

Brandon Boudreaux, who married into Lori Vallow’s family, said he believes her new religious beliefs have led to the deaths of multiple family members along with the disappearance of her children.

“I spent the last 11 years of my life spending time with Lori and her now-deceased husband Charles,” Boudreaux said. “I don’t know what happened to those kids, but I know there’s people who do, and they’re not talking… I love them both. I hope they’re safe. They’re both just innocent and they didn’t deserve to be involved in any of this.”

Boudreaux said his wife, Lori Vallow’s niece, decided to follow her aunt in joining a “cult” with Chad Daybell, a self-proclaimed Latter-day Saint author known for his religious books detailing the end of the world. The religious group is an offshoot of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints with more radical beliefs.

Lori Vallow sometimes participated in podcasts with Chad Daybell, on the “Preparing a People Podcast Network.”

Many of the podcasts featuring Chad Daybell have been removed from the website.

[...]

According to medical records obtained by FOX 10 Phoenix, Tylee Ryan’s father Joseph Ryan died from a heart attack in 2018. It’s unclear whether his death is related to the current investigation. His body was cremated and cannot be exhumed.

Read more: Family members say mother of missing children in Rexburg joined a dangerous cult with new husband

BBM. There we go. Now we can talk about the death of Tylee's dad too. Too bad he was cremated. MOO.

I get the impression that this thread and maybe even my posts have been seen by some of the Daybells. Since I have no other way to contact them, I'd just like to say that I'm sorry this is all going on. I can't imagine finding something like this out about my mom or dad. I hope you will all be able to heal from this, and that perhaps with some time peace can be found again.
-Max

Okay, we all know Tylee's dad was likely in the age window where guys seems to have fatal heart attacks with no prior warnings, but...those guys also weren't married to Lori.
I don't think they were still married when he died. There's no indication that they had contact and Tylee was with her.

This is the first time I've been on Web Sleuths, so sorry if I screw this up somehow. This case has absolutely captured my attention. I really hope that the children are found safe.

I am a podcast listener, so I decided to listen to Lori's and I was shocked at one of the comments Lori Vallow makes in an early episode of the Time to Warrior Up Podcast Ep. 2

around min 24:30 one of the host's asks Lori, what her rock bottom moment was, and Lori states: "I had decided that I was either going to kill someone who had wronged me, or I was going to turn my life to the temple."

At around min 33:50 She also talks about forgiving her ex husband who she insinuates abused her children. Based on her comments it sounds like she is speaking about Tylee's father.

Preparing A People Podcast - 02 - Time to Warrior Up - Find Your Closet

I noticed that the last date the children were seen (September 23) was the day before Tylee’s 17th birthday. If this couple is so obsessed with the rapture, dates might have particular meaning. I noticed some possible patterns or peculiar timing in the death dates of all of the exes.

I suspect that most of those Venmo payments coming from Tylee’s account were made by Lori. I find it odd that a sheltered teenage girl would be making regular monthly payments to her adult brother. Those last few payments don’t convince me that Tylee was alive and well in October.

I understand it's confusing because Lori has had at least 4 husbands that we know of (and I think there might be a 5th husband we have not found yet but I'm still looking). To avoid confusion, and since we can't name Lori's husbands here, instead of thinking about husband number/order I'm thinking about it this way-- the two missing kids' DADS are both deceased.

ETA: MSM has finally reported on the death of both of the missing kid's fathers:
Family members say mother of missing children in Rexburg joined a dangerous cult with new husband
Thanks. So Tylee's father is dead, of supposed heart attack.

I noticed that the last date the children were seen (September 23) was the day before Tylee’s 17th birthday. If this couple is so obsessed with the rapture, dates might have particular meaning. I noticed some possible patterns or peculiar timing in the death dates of all of the exes.

I suspect that most of those Venmo payments coming from Tylee’s account were made by Lori. I find it odd that a sheltered teenage girl would be making regular monthly payments to her adult brother. Those last few payments don’t convince me that Tylee was alive and well in October.
I was wondering, why did the payments stop?

This is the first time I've been on Web Sleuths, so sorry if I screw this up somehow. This case has absolutely captured my attention. I really hope that the children are found safe.

I am a podcast listener, so I decided to listen to Lori's and I was shocked at one of the comments Lori Vallow makes in an early episode of the Time to Warrior Up Podcast Ep. 2

around min 24:30 one of the host's asks Lori, what her rock bottom moment was, and Lori states: "I had decided that I was either going to kill someone who had wronged me, or I was going to turn my life to the temple."

At around min 33:50 She also talks about forgiving her ex husband who she insinuates abused her children. Based on her comments it sounds like she is speaking about Tylee's father.

Preparing A People Podcast - 02 - Time to Warrior Up - Find Your Closet

Ugh. That is creepy, given the circumstances!

Ugh. That is creepy, given the circumstances!
Yep, all this talk about forgiveness and how she would forgive even those who did her wrong. Yet her ex-husband is now dead (supposed heart attack, body cremated, so no exhumation is possible), her estranged husband also dead (shot by her brother, brother claimed self-defense), brother is also dead ( cause of death not published publicly), her both children missing, and she married a new guy whose wife recently "died in her sleep."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa