TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder, though. I recall that Travis Alexander’s roommates were unaware that his body was in the house. Even if that house was air-conditioned (it it was), it seems so odd. So maybe a body outside a home would not be detectable for awhile?

It was pretty darn warm until Tuesday - she was found Thursday.

I wonder, though. I recall that Travis Alexander’s roommates were unaware that his body was in the house. Even if that house was air-conditioned (it it was), it seems so odd. So maybe a body outside a home would not be detectable for awhile?

How long had he been dead when his friends came around?

I really can't see Heidi having been alive for long. She would have been absolutely wild.

Well, it says "Austin PD/police confirmed..." from that site behind the paywall. I don't know if they're anymore reliable than any other MSM, which always must taken with skepticism.

I've seen a couple of articles stating that APD confirmed it. But with no pc or name of a detective involved there is still a fog surrounding this second mystery person.

I think the seal is due to the continuing investigation. We’ve read many times LE continues to look for evidence between Austin & Houston. Moo

I understand the gag order is in place to protect the ongoing investigation but arrests are public info. Wouldn't people have found a second arrest for the same charges by now? This has been so confusing.

Hard to say but it is very alarming to think someone can change so dramatically & no one gets her to a doctor. I guess maybe everyone thought she was pregnant & under medical care. Moo

Ever notice a change in family member or a friend's behavior and/or appearance and mention it without a backlash? I've had friends relapse but swear up and down I'm wrong and get violently angry I even asked about it, only to find it they indeed relapsed.
It's really difficult to help people that do not want help.

This has come up in my life recently. A long time friend has had some serious changes in appearance. She's put on probably 50lbs, she hasn't had a haircut in over a year and it's straggly and often unwashed. In general she isn't showing the same care with her appearance that she did before. The problem that I'm faced with is that she's the kind of person that never admits when something is wrong. She has always tried to maintain the appearance that everything is just fine. Everything is great, her family has no problems, and defensive about the possibility of depression/anxiety. She has distanced herself from me and I'm unsure of how to approach her. I'm concerned but don't know what to do. Maybe Magen is the same way? Always pretending?

My own experience and MOO.

Ditto here. Every time I have expressed concern about a friend's health they have reacted violently towards me. I no longer ask.

Conjecture:

If MF talked someone into helping her, like a neighbor's kid--a minor--wouldn't that exactly fall under not releasing the name and sealing the records?

I can't think of any other reason why they would release everything on MF and keep the second person secret, especially if they're talking the same charges.

Hoping to hear more about this.
You've really got my mind working away with this theory.

IF a minor were involved, it would make sense for them to seal records.

Of course, we need a lawyer to chime in on this to confirm if that would be a normal practice...to seal the records.

I do think you may be on to something here!

That would open things up for a huge new world of the unimaginable...just thinking about the idea of M.F. involving a minor in her twisted world of terrorizing.

JMO and speculating

Ever notice a change in family member or a friend's behavior and/or appearance and mention it without a backlash? I've had friends relapse but swear up and down I'm wrong and get violently angry I even asked about it, only to find it they indeed relapsed.
It's really difficult to help people that do not want help.
Absolutely, if someone won’t admit to needing help, little can be done. With MF I think as dramatic as her transformation is to us it was subtle to her friends. Kind of like seeing a baby every 6-8 weeks, “oh he’s so big, he’s grown”, but his mom doesn’t see him as we do since she’s with him 24/7.
I think MF is “out there” and her acquaintances accepted her, however she presented herself.
I do consider she may have been on meds for years and abruptly went off without tapering, adding to her transformation. But all MOO. I think her weight is not the issue, imo her features changed. I suppose gaining a substantial amount of weight might be to blame, idk. Putting the two mugshots side by side they don’t even look like the same person to me.

i am. curious as to why no murder charges yet-- thoughts?
Since this will be a capital murder case, they need EVERYTHING to be perfect. It can take some time and if the info is sealed from public eye, we won't know much until they get everything in order. I can almost guarantee the investigators are making sure the prosecution has all they need and more to bring a swift and solid end to this.

I'll say this much: if CG was around his house when Heidi's body was in that trunk, there's no way he wouldn't know it.
No kidding! About 11 years ago someone died in a neighboring apartment (several down from mine) and we could smell the decomp even after the body was removed the day after he was shot. It was a very strong distinct scent that made me feel panicky inside. No way the neighbors did not smell it.

You've really got my mind working away with this theory.

IF a minor were involved, it would make sense for them to seal records.

Of course, we need a lawyer to chime in on this to confirm if that would be a normal practice...to seal the records.

I do think you may be on to something here!

That would open things up for a huge new world of the unimaginable...just thinking about the idea of M.F. involving a minor in her twisted world of terrorizing.

JMO and speculating
I recall in the Patrick Frazee arrest the AA was sealed as well and those of us that followed that case later learned the details of the "deal with the devil" Krystal Kenney Lee. However, PF was arrested for murder and conspiracy right from the get go in that case based on the statements made by KKL. Just wondering if LE are in the process of corroborating someone's "story."

Anyone else here remember how that all played out. I'm a bit fuzzy on the details as it was about a year ago.

eta: correction, it was 3 charges of solicitation, not conspiracy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member