Found Deceased MI - Kevin Bacon, 25, met someone online, Swartz Creek, 24 Dec 2019 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just catching up in here--Poor Kevin-- How awful for him --this is just horrible- He thought he was going out and having a fun time only to have Christmas eve be his last day on earth.
I am trying to read up on the suspect and sounds, to me, like he and his partner are loading up for another insanity plea, JMO

I wouldn't think it strange but it could be disingenuous (not genuine) if for example, hypothetically MOO he is claiming to have been estranged for months but maybe was having regular contact, still engaging with him in sexual encounters with other men, shopping together, etc etc. None of that would mean he is culpable or even aware of the heinous murder he committed but it would be inconsistent with being " estranged" and emphasis on having moved out/ left him several months ago. MOO
Or perhaps renting a car, dropping ML off or picking him up, could be further examples of JA interacting with him. Hypothetically speaking of course. Sticking to MO, JA is disingenuous in the latest round 9f interviews. I'll leave this subject alone now.

I wouldn't think it strange but it could be disingenuous (not genuine) if for example, hypothetically MOO he is claiming to have been estranged for months but maybe was having regular contact, still engaging with him in sexual encounters with other men, shopping together, etc etc. None of that would mean he is culpable or even aware of the heinous murder he committed but it would be inconsistent with being " estranged" and emphasis on having moved out/ left him several months ago. MOO
I have known some couples with similar interests/dynamics. The relationship is often very different from what we might perceive as a normal marriage. The people I’ve known who are deeply entrenched in the bdsm lifestyle tend to be very open with each other about sexual proclivities, they share very strong bonds and a groupthink dynamic with other people in the lifestyle...very much like a very tight knit club or family. When people separate within the group, it’s pretty common for them to maintain relationships (sometimes shared sexual experiences even) with each other because there is such a tight knit community. I can see how their definition of “estranged” may simply mean not living together as spouses and openly agreeing that they are exploring other avenues.

I have known some couples with similar interests/dynamics. The relationship is often very different from what we might perceive as a normal marriage. The people I’ve known who are deeply entrenched in the bdsm lifestyle tend to be very open with each other about sexual proclivities, they share very strong bonds and a groupthink dynamic with other people in the lifestyle...very much like a very tight knit club or family. When people separate within the group, it’s pretty common for them to maintain relationships (sometimes shared sexual experiences even because sex is not necessarily related to love) with each other because there is such a tight knit community. I can see how their definition of “estranged” may simply mean not living together as spouses and openly agreeing that they are exploring other avenues.

Yes. I am confused by what he is saying. Why would he continue to see him knowing he is so dangerous? He moved out 3 months prior because he felt Mark was a danger to him.
Why do women stay in abusive relationships? This is an age old question with no easy answers and it doesn’t necessarily change because they are both men or because they have an unusual lifestyle.

All MOO, if this was the case and JA is involved, that was a very elaborate scheme with months of planning on both of their parts. Perhaps when JA left in the fall, ML was trying to fill that void and it continued to escalate with these random men? Being with a consistent partner who knows what you like is one thing, having to train someone else on your needs could have made him more and more aggressive. I do find it odd that JA and ML met up on Christmas. I wonder where they met and if JA really had no clue!? Could KB have been in another room at that time, just feet away? All just my own thoughts and speculation. This case is so sad. I have many friends that use these same apps and I always warn them they can be dangerous.

Hi.. New here. Following this case on social media. One observation.. wouldn't it be likely that if JA is involved in some way, that he likely would've been involved in the November incident? Personally, I don't think it's unusual or strange for someone to maintain a relationship with their spouse after leaving/separation; sometimes that's the case even in abusive relationships.

Do we know one way or the other whether the husband was involved in the November incident?

This was an older man who saw a person with purple hair running toward him in a cape. I suspect his first reaction was "what is this kid up to", especially if the running man was on the slightly built side.

The interview with the neighbor that I saw indicated that the November victim was not on the slightly built side. The neighbor commented that he was of the same build as Kevin, who was 6' 3" and 325 pounds.

The interview with the neighbor that I saw indicated that the November victim was not on the slightly built side. The neighbor commented that he was of the same build as Kevin, who was 6' 3" and 325 pounds.
Well then, maybe that was just his go-to word for anyone younger than himself. I, myself, would have been so shocked that my choice of words would have definitely been less than accurate for sure.

Last edited:

is that weight from the media or his missing poster? he sure doesn't look like he weighs that much

This is unlikely to be related and I don't want to derail the thread, so I've linked the thread for this missing person. There's a young gay male missing from Flint who may have had dyed red hair at the time of disappearance.

I'm not convinced the hair color is an indicator of ML having a type, but thought I'd throw it out there.

MI - MI - Marc Anthony Cates, 19, Flint, 27 Aug 2016

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members