Found Deceased UK - Anthony Knott, 33, last seen at a pub in Lewes, Sussex, 20 Dec 2019 #2

This is the thing though, we don’t know if his life is or was straightforward. Perhaps even his fiancé was unaware. I say that because there is a mystery. Sadly though this mystery brings mysery.

Talking about other MISPER cases, reasons some had faked their own disappearance was simply because of their hidden sexuality, some even had families. I am not suggesting or hinting that this is the case with Anthony but am suggesting that there could be a variety of reasons why someone could fake their departure. I see little evidence to suggest this in Anytony’s case though but hopefully fresh information will be furnished accordingly.

Wholeheartedly agree. We just don’t know what’s going on in his life. People can be capable of hiding things even from their nearest and dearest when they choose to do so. I don’t see any particular evidence so far that he has disappeared in order to get away from something, but surely it’s a possibility.

I should clarify most of the clues being put forward are being gathered reading between-the-lines. I wouldn’t like to speculate on here but would invite those interested to watch for yourselves. BBC local news for the South; South East starts at 1830 UK which both can be viewed on satellite & later online.

What has been stated however is today’s incident is being treated as suspicious.
I’m not sure if o watched the right thing but I saw nothing?
Was it in the section about the Brighton murders or a separate piece?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back