Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Documents: Lori Vallow claims she was 'god preparing for second coming of Christ'

Here is link to some of the documents posted by Fox10 phoenix regarding Lori Vallow.

Quotes from article:

Court documents refer to Lori as "Mother" and Charles as "Father". Charles said during a phone call in late January that Lori told him she is a "translated being who cannot taste death sent by god to lead the 144,000 into the Millennium".

"Mother believes that she is receiving spiritual revelations and visions to help her gather and prepare those chosen to live in the New Jerusalem after the Great War as prophesied in the Book of Revelations" read a portion of the documents.

Charles says in the documents that Lori threatened him, telling him she was a God preparing for christ's second coming in July 2020, and if he got in her way, she would murder him.

Now, nearly a year later, authorities want Lori and Daybell to come forward in the search for JJ and Tylee. FBI and Idaho law enforcement have served a search warrant on Friday at Daybell's home in Salem to collect forensic evidence

Charles' son, meanwhile, is struggling to process a twisted investigation.

"I'm terrified for JJ. I’m terrified for Tylee," said the son. "I’m terrified for everyone surrounding them and their safety. I’m terrified for my family’s safety."

In this she says “ lived as Mary French in the 1800’s who was Joseph Smith Jr’s natural grandmother”. Previous posts have indicated she’s claimed to be JS Jr’s wife. Does she think he married his grandmother or she was his grandmother first, died and was reincarnated as his wife?

This woman is scarier than Manson and poses a threat to anyone she stumbles on, depending on the day. I think they need to do whatever is necessary to just find her and lock her up like the animal she is.

Is it possible Charles was just a largely harmless, garden-variety religious nut? Lori gloms onto him and he thinks he’s found a kindred spirit. Believes he’s in love. Never hurt a fly before but now his wife is dead. Maybe his doing because he believes Lori when she tells him it was God’s plan, maybe he wakes up one morning surprised Tammy’s dead. Who knows?

Lori tells him they need to get married to fulfill their destiny (just like Alex and Melanie had to find new spouses) Chad’s numb, confused and goes along in a bit of a fog. Maybe he’s even drugged. Then LE show up looking for Lori’s kids, whom she’s told him are staying with their fathers or friends. When he finds out that’s a lie she sells him a story that the kids are safe but must stay hidden and now their own lives are in danger. They flee. As time passes Chad sees snippets of news or hears from people he’s secretly in contact with. Finds out Chad was murdered. Alex shot him while Lori was there and now Alex is dead. Previous hubby died too. And Melanie’s husband was shot at in broad daylight.

Lori keeps spouting more crazy crap and suddenly Chad snaps out of it. Sees things clearly. He’s attached himself to a homicidal she-devil who may kill him at any moment. Might go back and kill his family and friends too. He’s in a bunker in the middle of who-knows-nowhere surrounded by nothing but Lori apostles. In a prison of his own making with no escape.

I don’t know what Chad is and isn’t guilty of, and I don’t have sympathy for him either way. But Lori is the Whacko ringmaster in this hellacious circus. I don’t see things ending well for Chad’s human form at all.

I hate to say it but JJ and Tylee are likely gone. Unless Lori is found soon, more innocent people are going to die. LE needs to take off the kid gloves and go find that *****.

MHO only of course

"Finds out Chad was murdered" - should be Charles, but yeah, quite a tale and I could certainly see it being reality.

Thanks for that explanation. I shouldn’t have brought up something I can’t begin to understand. Especially when trying to understand a psychotic mind. I was thinking maybe they felt it was “helping” this supposed evil person by having a baptism for them after death. Not necessarily their guilt, they feel like a God, or she does anyway.

Ill delete post If too much drama comes from it. Just a question, not accusation or opinion was stated, fyi.
No problem, I wasn't offended, it's strange for people who've never heard of it so it was not an unreasonable thought, the problem is trying to understand Chad and Lori's views in an LDS context, because what I'm seeing, they are so far out in left field, I don't recognize the things they are saying, they are just pretty strange. All this talk of being reincarnated is not LDS doctrine, we don't believe in reincarnation, or multiple lives, as some of them believe. The stuff about being a god and the 144,000 is also strange. We believe that all of us, all of God's children, have the potential to become Gods in the eternities--but not in this life. They seem to have taken some LDS ideas and totally changed them to fit their own beliefs personalized to themselves.

I believe she completely is. Guess we will find out.

look at her body count. He was married for for what 26 years to a smart educated woman, raising 4 or 5 kids? To adult hood. Not being divorced. Been in the community with church and business. Not the typical profile of crazy.

Her. Married 4 times before him. Sometimes much older. Husbands died. Joined an infatuation cult (he may not have even been aware of). Moved her family, left her husband, who then was killed within 18 months of her other husband dying. Her brother dies (who killed her ex hubby).

hmmm. Which one is not like the other one?

Speaking of enablers, I have been wondering- at what point, does at least one of them have some epiphany that all of this killing and running from the law is totally not cool and not Christian?

It's so hard to believe that out of all of their followers, that they believe this garbage is acceptable? Lori's popping off several family members, possibly her own children (the fact that Joshua's service dog was returned gave me the chills), telling people Tylee died.

Can all of these people truly be witless lemmings and just yes Maam, yes Sir, and question nothing, not come forward if they've seen the kids or Lori and Chad? Do any of them have a damn conscience? Every single one of these people helping them or enabling them by shutting their mouths belong either behind bars or in a hospital. This isn't entertainment and I sincerely doubt God ever intended for a woman and a man to kill off their spouses or ex spouses, to which after one died, they got married two weeks later. What a freaking insult to Tammy- if I were one of her children, I would be outraged. Absolutely outraged.

This is what gets me - we see in cases all the time where family members will stick by their criminal parents/children/etc. and never believe the claims against them. But Tammy was also their mom. Where is the loyalty to her in all of this? And even if they believe their father is being unjustly framed, what about these missing kids? How do you make light of such a situation? The sheer number of people connected to Lori & Chad who are either following them, mocking the case, or otherwise actively impeding the investigation is mind boggling.

This is what gets me - we see in cases all the time where family members will stick by their criminal parents/children/etc. and never believe the claims against them. But Tammy was also their mom. Where is the loyalty to her in all of this? And even if they believe their father is being unjustly framed, what about these missing kids? How do you make light of such a situation? The sheer number of people connected to Lori & Chad who are either following them, mocking the case, or otherwise actively impeding the investigation is mind boggling.
You only have one person left. You believe them. Especially when they didn’t even know themselves.

The missing kids... she is crazy. :(.

I have been hunting around for one and I did find one that lives Idaho but also had lived in Austin (2002 time frame) at the same time Lori also lived in Austin (within 5 miles) but that all could be coincidence and she simply made the name up.
Poor guy. His world is about to go completely haywire now.

You only have one person left. You believe them. Especially when they didn’t even know themselves.

The missing kids... she is crazy. :(.
BBM
IMO, no. If you've read some of his posts, he is completely delusional as well, and has been for a long time. At some point he thought the ghosts in the audience were benefitting more from his lessons than the living, and he believes people mistook him for Dolph Lundgren on his mission. o_O
ETA, I am sure OP meant Chad in the bolded portion.

so. That doesn’t hurt anyone.

This is the same kind of

This is the same nuttiness bizarre stuff that you'll hear on Chad's famous author's podcasts. It's likely Lori Vallow has been fed this stuff from listening to her. And, maybe it's a combination of Chad and his author's beliefs that she's claiming.
Ok, but does Chad preach to get rid of all of your ex spouses and current spouse and marry the lunatic who tells you to do this? Are we really going to go there that she did all of this just because of Chad?

Truthfully, I think they were both evil, long before they met one another.

I just can't make excuses for the two of them. They didn't divorce spouses and get married and moved away. They left a trail of devastation with deaths- violent deaths. This isn't normal people.

In my opinion, religion has nothing to do with this. Lori just an evil hell cat demon, standing behind religion to justifing her actions and cowardly hiding from LE. Chad is enjoying the ride with her, or he would have come forward by now, especially for his children's sake. He's an evil monster.

Ok, but does Chad preach to get rid of all of your ex spouses and current spouse and marry the lunatic who tells you to do this? Are we really going to go there that she did all of this just because of Chad?

I just can't make excuses for the two of them. They didn't divorce spouses and get married and moved away. They left a trail of devastation with deaths- violent deaths. This isn't normal people.

In my opinion, religion has nothing to do with this. Lori just an evil hell cat demon, standing behind religion to justifing her actions and cowardly hiding from LE. Chad is enjoying the ride with her, or he would have come forward by now, especially for his children's sake. He's an evil monster.

I agree with everything you said and particularly the BBM part!

According to that court filing, she was Joseph Smith's grandmother.

Joseph Smith Jr's natural grandmother, specifically.

I just got home. 3 pages or so left to read. Didn't Tammy visit her family shortly before she died? I wonder what took place during her absence. I need to check the timeline. JMO

She did visit her family, at Chad's urging.

Last edited:
But wait. If Lori is Joseph Smith's grandmother AND his wife. Well, she's her own grandma. ;)
Dear God, this is just as confusing as trying to keep straight who's alive and well and who isn't in her family. I don't need to be confused any further, thank you very much!

Also, if she was his wife, she would be her grandmother-in-law by marriage.

I can't believe I am typing this.

In this she says “ lived as Mary French in the 1800’s who was Joseph Smith Jr’s natural grandmother”. Previous posts have indicated she’s claimed to be JS Jr’s wife. Does she think he married his grandmother or she was his grandmother first, died and was reincarnated as his wife?

This woman is scarier than Manson and poses a threat to anyone she stumbles on, depending on the day. I think they need to do whatever is necessary to just find her and lock her up like the animal she is.

Is it possible Charles was just a largely harmless, garden-variety religious nut? Lori gloms onto him and he thinks he’s found a kindred spirit. Believes he’s in love. Never hurt a fly before but now his wife is dead. Maybe his doing because he believes Lori when she tells him it was God’s plan, maybe he wakes up one morning surprised Tammy’s dead. Who knows?

Lori tells him they need to get married to fulfill their destiny (just like Alex and Melanie had to find new spouses) Chad’s numb, confused and goes along in a bit of a fog. Maybe he’s even drugged. Then LE show up looking for Lori’s kids, whom she’s told him are staying with their fathers or friends. When he finds out that’s a lie she sells him a story that the kids are safe but must stay hidden and now their own lives are in danger. They flee. As time passes Chad sees snippets of news or hears from people he’s secretly in contact with. Finds out Chad was murdered. Alex shot him while Lori was there and now Alex is dead. Previous hubby died too. And Melanie’s husband was shot at in broad daylight.

Lori keeps spouting more crazy crap and suddenly Chad snaps out of it. Sees things clearly. He’s attached himself to a homicidal she-devil who may kill him at any moment. Might go back and kill his family and friends too. He’s in a bunker in the middle of who-knows-nowhere surrounded by nothing but Lori apostles. In a prison of his own making with no escape.

I don’t know what Chad is and isn’t guilty of, and I don’t have sympathy for him either way. But Lori is the Whacko ringmaster in this hellacious circus. I don’t see things ending well for Chad’s human form at all.

I hate to say it but JJ and Tylee are likely gone. Unless Lori is found soon, more innocent people are going to die. LE needs to take off the kid gloves and go find that *****.

MHO only of course
Possibly, but remember, Chad had visions of Tammy dying. I think they are both fully involved, from Charles's death forward.

Dear God, this is just as confusing as trying to keep straight who's alive and well and who isn't in her family. I don't need to be confused any further, thank you very much!

I needed a good laugh! Yes! :D I feel round two of confusion coming on. I wonder if she can harm dead people too? Catholics pray for the souls in purgatory, so she may just do voodoo or some evil.

She was supposedly Joseph Smith Jr's natural grandmother.

Speaking of enablers, I have been wondering- at what point, does at least one of them have some epiphany that all of this killing and running from the law is totally not cool and not Christian?

It's so hard to believe that out of all of their followers, that they believe this garbage is acceptable? Lori's popping off several family members, possibly her own children (the fact that Joshua's service dog was returned gave me the chills), telling people Tylee died.

Can all of these people truly be witless lemmings and just yes Maam, yes Sir, and question nothing, not come forward if they've seen the kids or Lori and Chad? Do any of them have a damn conscience? Every single one of these people helping them or enabling them by shutting their mouths belong either behind bars or in a hospital. This isn't entertainment and I sincerely doubt God ever intended for a woman and a man to kill off their spouses or ex spouses, to which after one died, they got married two weeks later. What a freaking insult to Tammy- if I were one of her children, I would be outraged. Absolutely outraged.
BBM

I missed this... When was this? Can you link?

**You have to add in the other 2 that were married in Las Vegas at the same time. They are are sitting around having discussions about their "visions and dreams of the end of the world" telling each other how profound and intelligent they are and patting each other on the back and fluffing each others feathers..yet in the name of their so called religion their own families are imploding in a ripple effect and 2 kids missing. I think the FBI knows exactly where they are and waiting on forensics to come in. Seriously, how many of us have had any law enforcement in our backyards with a freakin metal detector?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti