Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if JR or her network have property out that way. Or maybe a red herring. What a mess.
I understand the reference to the New Jerusalem and Missouri. We do believe that is the location of where the Garden of Eden once was, but also where a new city will be built before Christ comes back. However - the rest of what she has to say about all of that is total insanity in her own head.

I'm wondering if he thought if they stayed married if he could get her committed or something easier? Pure speculation. JMO

Too bad he didn't think of that or didn't get it done if he did. I've been trying to reconcile the craziness that comes through in the divorce papers and dropping the matter in a Feb/Mar time frame with him apparently having no concern leaving JJ with Lori half the time while he was gone for work. Isn't that what the story was in various stories and from Kay and Larry, that JJ split his time between the two of them with Charles traveling for work about 3 days a week?

No it's from Revelation 7.
It is, but it is something that the Jehovah's Witnesses also believe. One of my aunt's talked about this often when she converted. I vaguely remember her discussing that during these huge conferences that they had yearly, that they would pass around wine in a mug, and only the chosen could drink from it. Of course, the mug went all around the arena, where folks passed it instead of drinking from it- something about the chosen know who they are and only they could drink from it. This was back in the 80's, so I may have some details wrong, but this is something the JW's talk about a lot, especially going door to door.

I think they had to put it altogether with other states & FBI. FBI was on it because it was dealing with kidnapping or murders across state lines. They were dealing with frankly, a looney toone jmo

Last edited:
It is, but it is something that the Jehovah's Witnesses also believe. One of my aunt's talked about this often when she converted. I vaguely remember her discussing that during these huge conferences that they had yearly, that they would pass around wine in a mug, and only the chosen could drink from it. Of course, the mug went all around the arena, where folks passed it instead of drinking from it- something about the chosen know who they are and only they could drink from it. This was back in the 80's, so I may have some details wrong, but this is something the JW's talk about a lot, especially going door to door.
There are many examples of groups twisting scripture to suit their own purposes. Moo.

81397401_1479971105499235_5417672009167405056_n.jpg
In this she says “ lived as Mary French in the 1800’s who was Joseph Smith Jr’s natural grandmother”. Previous posts have indicated she’s claimed to be JS Jr’s wife. Does she think he married his grandmother or she was his grandmother first, died and was reincarnated as his wife?

This woman is scarier than Manson and poses a threat to anyone she stumbles on, depending on the day. I think they need to do whatever is necessary to just find her and lock her up like the animal she is.

Is it possible Charles was just a largely harmless, garden-variety religious nut? Lori gloms onto him and he thinks he’s found a kindred spirit. Believes he’s in love. Never hurt a fly before but now his wife is dead. Maybe his doing because he believes Lori when she tells him it was God’s plan, maybe he wakes up one morning surprised Tammy’s dead. Who knows?

Lori tells him they need to get married to fulfill their destiny (just like Alex and Melanie had to find new spouses) Chad’s numb, confused and goes along in a bit of a fog. Maybe he’s even drugged. Then LE show up looking for Lori’s kids, whom she’s told him are staying with their fathers or friends. When he finds out that’s a lie she sells him a story that the kids are safe but must stay hidden and now their own lives are in danger. They flee. As time passes Chad sees snippets of news or hears from people he’s secretly in contact with. Finds out Chad was murdered. Alex shot him while Lori was there and now Alex is dead. Previous hubby died too. And Melanie’s husband was shot at in broad daylight.

Lori keeps spouting more crazy crap and suddenly Chad snaps out of it. Sees things clearly. He’s attached himself to a homicidal she-devil who may kill him at any moment. Might go back and kill his family and friends too. He’s in a bunker in the middle of who-knows-nowhere surrounded by nothing but Lori apostles. In a prison of his own making with no escape.

I don’t know what Chad is and isn’t guilty of, and I don’t have sympathy for him either way. But Lori is the Whacko ringmaster in this hellacious circus. I don’t see things ending well for Chad’s human form at all.

I hate to say it but JJ and Tylee are likely gone. Unless Lori is found soon, more innocent people are going to die. LE needs to take off the kid gloves and go find that .

MHO only of course

This was also brought up in Lawrence Wright's book on Scientology "Going Clear" - what are the odds that everyone was Napolean or Cleopatra in a past life instead of a house servant, beggar, plague victim, etc. (Scientology believes heavily in past lives and doesn't limit itself to lives on planet earth).
I'd like to believe that I am formerly Constance Kopp.

Chad is the one who came up with a bunch of books about the end of the world. Lori apparently started reading those books and became obsessed with the end of the world idea. I don't believe Lori is the ringleader here.

Chad is the one who came up with a bunch of books about the end of the world. Lori apparently started reading those books and became obsessed with the end of the world idea. I don't believe Lori is the ringleader here.

Honestly, I think she is. Her body count of deceased/missing is way higher than Chad's. JMO.

Well, I think Chad had the double life. On one hand people who knew him believed him to be this nice average guy. On the other hand he was a "visionary" believing into the end of the world and writing a bunch of books about it. So maybe that's why it's hard for people to view him as a ringleader.

In this she says “ lived as Mary French in the 1800’s who was Joseph Smith Jr’s natural grandmother”. Previous posts have indicated she’s claimed to be JS Jr’s wife. Does she think he married his grandmother or she was his grandmother first, died and was reincarnated as his wife?

This woman is scarier than Manson and poses a threat to anyone she stumbles on, depending on the day. I think they need to do whatever is necessary to just find her and lock her up like the animal she is.

Is it possible Charles was just a largely harmless, garden-variety religious nut? Lori gloms onto him and he thinks he’s found a kindred spirit. Believes he’s in love. Never hurt a fly before but now his wife is dead. Maybe his doing because he believes Lori when she tells him it was God’s plan, maybe he wakes up one morning surprised Tammy’s dead. Who knows?

Lori tells him they need to get married to fulfill their destiny (just like Alex and Melanie had to find new spouses) Chad’s numb, confused and goes along in a bit of a fog. Maybe he’s even drugged. Then LE show up looking for Lori’s kids, whom she’s told him are staying with their fathers or friends. When he finds out that’s a lie she sells him a story that the kids are safe but must stay hidden and now their own lives are in danger. They flee. As time passes Chad sees snippets of news or hears from people he’s secretly in contact with. Finds out Chad was murdered. Alex shot him while Lori was there and now Alex is dead. Previous hubby died too. And Melanie’s husband was shot at in broad daylight.

Lori keeps spouting more crazy crap and suddenly Chad snaps out of it. Sees things clearly. He’s attached himself to a homicidal she-devil who may kill him at any moment. Might go back and kill his family and friends too. He’s in a bunker in the middle of who-knows-nowhere surrounded by nothing but Lori apostles. In a prison of his own making with no escape.

I don’t know what Chad is and isn’t guilty of, and I don’t have sympathy for him either way. But Lori is the Whacko ringmaster in this hellacious circus. I don’t see things ending well for Chad’s human form at all.

I hate to say it but JJ and Tylee are likely gone. Unless Lori is found soon, more innocent people are going to die. LE needs to take off the kid gloves and go find that *****.

MHO only of course
BBM
IMO, no. If you've read some of his posts, he is completely delusional as well, and has been for a long time. At some point he thought the ghosts in the audience were benefitting more from his lessons than the living, and he believes people mistook him for Dolph Lundgren on his mission. o_O
ETA, I am sure OP meant Chad in the bolded portion.

Last edited:

I hate to say it but JJ and Tylee are likely gone. Unless Lori is found soon, more innocent people are going to die. LE needs to take off the kid gloves and go find that *****.

MHO only of course
Looking at Joseph Smith's family tree online, it appears Mary French was a third great-grandmother. She was born in the 1600s while JS was alive in the 1800s, so unless there is another Mary French I'm missing, I'm not sure what it means when it says in docs she believed she lived as Mary French in the 1800s.

The JS wife bit was mentioned on a social media group within the last few days - may have been a case of telephone where "wife" got switched for "grandma," or just another person in the string that Lori claimed to be.

Every time I think this case couldn't get crazier... wow.

Yeah, she has clearly gone way off the deep end and found a group of enablers instead of a badly needed reality check.

I am very interested in their "July 2020" timeline. I have to admit with all the weddings going on, I thought they might be focused on Jan 1,2020. Sadly, there are so many "end times" predictions (seems like the 2015 blood moon was a biggie) that it is hard to discern what this group (however large or small) is "awaiting". Six more months bunkered up or on the run is a long time...

I hope LE gets answers about JJ and Tylee's whereabouts long before then.
Speaking of enablers, I have been wondering- at what point, does at least one of them have some epiphany that all of this killing and running from the law is totally not cool and not Christian?

It's so hard to believe that out of all of their followers, that they believe this garbage is acceptable? Lori's popping off several family members, possibly her own children (the fact that Joshua's service dog was returned gave me the chills), telling people Tylee died.

Can all of these people truly be witless lemmings and just yes Maam, yes Sir, and question nothing, not come forward if they've seen the kids or Lori and Chad? Do any of them have a damn conscience? Every single one of these people helping them or enabling them by shutting their mouths belong either behind bars or in a hospital. This isn't entertainment and I sincerely doubt God ever intended for a woman and a man to kill off their spouses or ex spouses, to which after one died, they got married two weeks later. What a freaking insult to Tammy- if I were one of her children, I would be outraged. Absolutely outraged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti