TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying again...this is a screenshot from the video KPRC-2 on youtube that @missy1974 and @Solula posted above. It's LE "inspecting" the black suv in the driveway with the crime tape. Some of us were trying to identify if it was LE vehicle (ghost car) or the black suv owned by one of residents. I think it's clear from the video and screenshot that we can rule out LE vehicle.

blacksuv.png

edited: Okay, that didn't work. Go to 1:33 at the video...

Hope this link works that I took from the video above. You can clearly see LE "inspecting" the rear of the black suv in the driveway with a flashlight, like they are looking for "clues" or "evidence" of something.

I pretty sure we can now put to rest whose black suv was parked in the driveway with the LE guys and their paper bags.

Trying again...this is a screenshot from the video KPRC-2 on youtube that @missy1974 and @Solula posted above. It's LE "inspecting" the black suv in the driveway with the crime tape. Some of us were trying to identify if it was LE vehicle (ghost car) or the black suv owned by one of residents. I think it's clear from the video and screenshot that we can rule out LE vehicle.

View attachment 224003
From prior photos of same, I believe we have discovered that that particular vehicle is outside of the crimescene taped off portion of the property and is parked on the neighbour's property (based on prior posts about the neighbor's tree, and seeing officers going underneath the crimescene tape. Also, notice in this clip you are referencing in the posts above, the officer with the flashlight has no gloves, yet he is the one putting his bare hands into that 'cargo area' of the black SUV (contaminating any evidence), and meanwhile, the gloved officer holding the evidence bag seems to be waiting for him to do so. I'm thinking perhaps the plaid shirted officer was looking for a seal for the evidence bag, or... whatever. Police likely have a stock of supplies in the back of that vehicle and they can't see in there without light... in any case, in my mind, it is still a police vehicle. I don't believe CG's vehicle (do we even know for sure what CG's vehicle is?) was ever photographed or filmed at the property. imo.

ETA: clarified one portion

This is just a wild theory.. a small handful of members have said they heard a news report about a black SUV picked up from a Target store, but that news has since disappeared.. I'm wondering if it's possible that police may have been able to obtain a partial plate number from the video taken of HB willingly going into someone's vehicle.. and LE came upon a vehicle matching the description with the same portion of plate numbers.. they arrest the driver (presumably CG).. CG gives them his address and tells police his address, that he resides with MF, and that they just had a baby (the exact same age as HB's missing baby). Could that have been the 'tip' that led officers to the Bo Jack address? And from there, they saw MF outside of the home, 'detained' her outside until they got their search warrants (and that is why they didn't already have them in hand when they went there), and from there it went. Thoughts?

I’m fairly confident the black SUV is in MF’s driveway. Pictures are taken from the neighbors front yard, IMO.

IMO, I’ve yet to see anything convincing enough to prove it’s LE or not. Could be LE retrieving supplies. Could be CG came home and consented to a vehicle search. Really hard for me to draw any conclusions.

View attachment 224003
Agree! Plain clothed officer aiming his flashlight at the rear door/gate of the SUV. Wouldn't need to do that to their own vehicle. He's looking for evidence. JMHO

I’m fairly confident the black SUV is in MF’s driveway. Pictures are taken from the neighbors front yard, IMO.

IMO, I’ve yet to see anything convincing enough to prove it’s LE or not. Could be LE retrieving supplies. Could be CG came home and consented to a vehicle search. Really hard for me to draw any conclusions.

Yep, this is where I am at too... nothing convincing either way for me right now. I did have some questions about whether he (MF's bf) was even home that day, but finding reports that he was home and he was detained that day, it leads me to believe that his vehicle was probably there as well, so it's not out of the question but still don't know if the vehicle in the video is his or not.

BREAKING: Unsealed affidavit in Heidi Broussard murder includes many new details, including tipster who saw her and Margot getting in car.

Affidavit said Megan Fieramusca had conducted suspicious Internet searches and that her car was in area at time of Broussard disappearance.

“That’s the baby at my house,” Fieramusca’s partner told police when they showed him pic of baby Margot.

Tony Plohetski on Twitter

BREAKING: Unsealed affidavit in Heidi Broussard murder includes many new details, including tipster who saw her and Margot getting in car.

Affidavit said Megan Fieramusca had conducted suspicious Internet searches and that her car was in area at time of Broussard disappearance.

“That’s the baby at my house,” Fieramusca’s partner told police when they showed him pic of baby Margot.

ohhh I hope one of the stations put it online!!!!

Aaron Wische on Twitter
#BREAKING: @KPRC2 obtains new court records revealing timeline of investigation into kidnapping and murder of Heidi Broussard. Investigators zeroed in on Magen Fieramusca after tracking cell phone records and speaking with her boyfriend Christopher Green. #hounews

ENnHnwPWsAAY9_G.jpg

ENnHnwRX0AAfuTy.jpg

9:23 AM - 6 Jan 2020

10:02 AM - 6 Jan 2020 from Austin, TX

10:04 AM - 6 Jan 2020 from Austin, TX

10:07 AM - 6 Jan 2020 from Austin, TX

Brad Streicher on Twitter
New details about the #HeidiBroussard murder from the unsealed affidavit:
- Megan Fieramusca had suspicious Internet searches
- Fieramusca's partner told police "that's the baby at my house" when they showed him the pic of baby Margot
10:27 AM - 6 Jan 2020

Aaron Wische on Twitter
#BREAKING: @KPRC2 obtains new court records revealing timeline of investigation into kidnapping and murder of Heidi Broussard. Investigators zeroed in on Magen Fieramusca after tracking cell phone records and speaking with her boyfriend Christopher Green. #hounews

ENnHnwPWsAAY9_G.jpg

ENnHnwRX0AAfuTy.jpg

From the first image in the above tweet:

42. Historical location data for Magen Fieramusca's phone show the device traveling from Houston to the Austin area on November 26, 2019, which is consistent with statements that placed her at St. David's South Austin Hospital for the birth of Heidi Broussard's newborn child. Historical location data for the device associated with Magen Fieramusca's phone show the device in the Austin area on November 26 and 27, 2019.

43. Supervisory Special Agent Mullen of the FBI conducted a preliminary historical analysis of the data provided by T-Mobile. Historical location data for the device associated with Magen Fieramusca's phone show the device located in the Austin area near Heidi Broussard and Shane Carey's apartment on December 12, 2019, the same day Heidi Broussard and her Newborn Child disappeared.

44. On December 19, 2019, FBI Agents and Texas Department of Public Safety Investigators were conduction surveillance of Magen Fieramusca and Christopher Green's residence, 8118 Bo Jack Drive, Houston, Texas. Texas DPS deployed a helicopter for aerial observation. The operator of the DPS helicopter observed a vehicle parked in the back yard of the residence between the garage and the residence. The vehicle was parked in a manner consistent with an attempt to conceal the vehicle from public view. The vehicle was later confirmed as a gray 2015 Nissan Versa four door, bearing Texas License Plate [redacted].

45. FBI Agents reported that Christopher Green left the residence ina black Nissan Armada SUV on Thursday, December 19, 2019. Christopher Green drove to a Target store. DPS Investigators observed Christopher Green shopping for baby clothes and saw Christopher Green purchase baby formula inside the store. Texas DPS Investigators spoke with Christopher Green as he exited the store.

46. Texas Ranger Cristian provided a summary of the conversation with Christopher Green. Christopher Green informed DPS Investigators that he was in a relationship with Magen Fieramusca since 2016. Christopher Green and Magen Fieramusca live together at 8118 Bo Jack Drive, Houston, Texas. Christopher Green and Magen Fieramusca broke up in March, 2019, however, both parties remained in the residence.

Last edited:
JAN 6, 2020
Suspect in Heidi Broussard death in area at time of disappearance, affidavit says
[...]

“That’s the baby at my house,” a man with whom Fieramusca was living told authorities when they showed him a picture of Broussard’s baby, Margot, while investigating the disappearance of mother and child.

[...]

The document said Fieramusca acted suspiciously soon after Margot was born at the hospital in Austin, and that Margot’s grandfather noted that she interrupted his first meeting with his granddaughter, asking to hold the baby first.

Fieramusca also had a key to Broussard’s South Austin apartment and told Margot’s father, Shane Carey, that she would leave it on a counter. He later told police that he never found the key.

On Dec. 18, six days after Broussard and her baby disappeared, police also interviewed a woman who lived in their apartment complex who told police that she saw two women interacting and that one of them appeared to carrying an infant police think was Margot.

[...]

As they began investigating Fieramusca, they obtained a search warrant for information about her Internet search history. The affidavit said she had searched for “bodies found in Austin, Texas” on Dec. 14.

They also found video evidence of her car traveling to Austin and near Broussard’s apartment complex at the time of Broussard’s disappearance.

Investigators began keeping surveillance on the Houston-area home where Fieramusca was living and noticed her car was parked in a way so that its owner may have been trying to hide it, the affidavit said.

[...]

He told police that he had never seen Fieramusca’s bare stomach during her pregnancy.

He told investigators that Fieramusca had given birth to a baby girl while she was out of town and that she told him, “Don’t be mad” when she returned home with a baby.

Aaron Wische on Twitter

ENnHnwPWsAAY9_G.jpg

ENnHnwRX0AAfuTy.jpg

From the second image in the tweet above:

48. Texas Ranger Rainwater spoke with Christopher Green. Ranger Rainwater showed Christopher Green a flyer produced by the Nation Center for Missing and Exploited Children featuring images provided by your affiant of Heidi Broussard and her Newborn Child.

49. Christopher Green looked at the flyer, looked at the picture of Heidi Broussard's Newborn Child on the flyer, and stated, "That's the baby at my house."

50. FBI Agents were notified of the conversation with Christopher Green and the purchase of baby formula. FBI Agents and DPS Investigators observed Magen Fieramusca walk out the front door of 8118 Bo Jack Drive, Houston, Texas with her cell phone and a baby monitor.

51. Texas Ranger Gary Phillips spoke with Magen Fieramusca, who stated that on December 12, 2019, Magen Fieramusca left to go to the beach with a cousin while Christopher Green stayed in Houston working. When Christopher Green saw Magen Fieramusca next on Friday, December 13, 2019, Magen Fieramusca told Christopher Green, "Don't be mad, don't be mad." Christopher Green asked why he would be mad. Magen Fieramusca said that she went into labor and delivered their baby withouth Christopher Green's knowledge.

52. Man Fieramusca told Ranger Phillips that she went into labor on Thursday, December 12, 2019. Magen Fieramusca stated that she went to a birthing center in The Woodlands. Magen Fieramusca could not remember the name of the birthing center in which she reported giving birth. Magen Fieramusca stated that the only people present during the delivery were employees of the "birthing center." Magen Fieramusca told Ranger Phillips that she brought the baby home on Thursday, December 12, 2019. Ranger Phillips confronted Magen Fieramusca about the discrepancy about her location on the date she reportedly delivered; Magen Fieramusca stated that she was not in Austin.

53. Members of the FBI Behavioral Analysis Unit provided an assessment of Maternal Desire, specifically, that mothers have lost a pregnancy or have falsified pregnancy and have materialize the desire to have a child by taking possession of another child.

Last edited:
Thanks @PommyMommy! This Thread was reiterating so much that I wasn't watching it and I just happened to Peek in just now.

I put it on the WS breaking news thread ***BREAKING NEWS!*** NO DISCUSSION (as I assume many followers here subscribe to that thread) so other people that were only coming back for when the time frame for the expiration of the seal happened know of this news.

Interesting that some of the questions we have been asking so much, are already answered.

Poor Heidi must have been murdered right away. It's incredible how stupid MF was - leaving the body in the trunk, doing internet searches, etc.

I'm thankful that a lot of questions are being answered today. :(

Attachments

• IMG_20200106_111731.jpg
    IMG_20200106_111731.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 110
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors