TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is the opposite of what new Moms usually do.

When our kids were little we posted a lot more pix than we ever do now....except for ones of my grand baby.
Exactly!!!!!!
Its crazy isn't it. She shut it down. Why?
Like she was worried about being traced or found?
She should have worried about when her stupid phone was pinging at Heide's and back and forth between their homes... Lol!

Yes, she was very determined. I fully believe she could have done it, alone. However, the question arises if she actually did, based upon a possible second person in the car when picked up Heidi and Margo.

BTW, she's 5'9" and around 150lbs.

Why the h3ll didn't MF do something more to cover up her horrendous crime...like try to bury Heidi's body? She just left her friend's dead body in the trunk, for a week, until there was a smell others sure noticed. MF's playing new Mommy inside the house talking baby talk to Margo. It is bizarre!

"Don't be mad. Don't be mad. I went to the beach and had a baby! she tells fake daddy of her pretend pregnancy. "We need formula. Go to Target."

Meanwhile, her dear friend is still dead in the trunk of her car.

Chloroform? Date rape drug? Insulin injection? Any of those however, would be found at autopsy or when drug tests come back. (Maybe they're not all back yet?)
Yes, good thought.
When I read the affidavit I thought Whyd she get out of the car and open the back door?
If HB was expecting to jump in quick to go park in a "visitors" spot, surely she could open her own back door.
It does sound plausable to poke her with a needle....

Last edited:
Weird that CG didn't see a pic of Heidi's baby on a flyer or TV before officers approached him. I mean Heidi was MF's best friend and he was shocked?

I don't think he knew Heidi much or at all. He may have heard her name, in passing but not much else. If MF is ASPD (sociopath) and/or a psychopath (and I believe she is), her life would have been compartmentalized. She was conning and manipulating him like she did everyone else.

Chloroform? Date rape drug? Insulin injection? Any of those however, would be found at autopsy or when drug tests come back. (Maybe they're not all back yet?)

I appreciate your thoughts on this. I'm not sure what drugs she could have used to instantaneously incapacitate Heidi enough to drive away without any fight from Heidi. I'm not sure, but some drugs might not show up in a tox report. Ether?

How about this scary drug called Devil's Breath?
Scopolamine can be administered through aerosols, cigarettes, gum, or in powder form. Typically, travelers are approached by someone asking for directions; the drug is concealed in a piece of paper and is blown into the victim's face. Is Scopolamine the world's scariest drug?

Female 'Devil's Breath' criminals are blowing drug powder in victim's faces | Daily Mail Online

The google search for bodies in Austin....

Is it possible that an unknown accomplice driver was killed by MF and left somewhere in Austin?
I don't believe for an instant that there was an accomplice driver. I feel the video cam one of the neighbors had which filmed the car would or has shown clearly though MF was waiting in 'passenger' side of the car, that after Heidi and baby were in the rear passenger side and possible immobilized, that MF walked around to drivers side and sped off.

So they removed the duffel bag from the trunk and brought it into the house, or opened it and did everything right there, zipped it and took her to morgue directly?

This could be why reports were all over about where her body was taken from, house or car.
No, they would never take the body anywhere other than from where it was found to the van to ME's office or morgue or whatever place they take them.

I don't believe for an instant that there was an accomplice driver. I feel the video cam one of the neighbors had which filmed the car would or has shown clearly though MF was waiting in 'passenger' side of the car, that after Heidi and baby were in the rear passenger side and possible immobilized, that MF walked around to drivers side and sped off.
Then why was she in the passenger seat?

My main question is how did MF manage to immobilize Heidi as soon as she and Margo got in the car?

Didn't Heidi's mother say Heidi wouldn't just walk downstairs without the baby carrier? So, if she got in MF's car and was being driven off without her consent, her purse, a car seat, a diaper bag, I would think Heidi would fight or make a noticeable scene. MF managed to subdue Heidi somehow right away...apparently while MF was driving???

Yes, Heidi was probably instantly immobilized. HOW is what I want to know???

Did CG own the house or renting it from the other person listed at that address. His mon could have meant MF hadn't paid CG her share of the rent.

And how do you kick a pregnant woman to the curb?

He owns the house. He said they'd had a relationship beginning sometime in 2016 (I think). They broke up in March of 2019 but he allowed her to keep living there. I'm sure that wasn't going to be a permanent arrangement and she needed something to make sure she didn't get kicked out and that was a baby. he actually sounds like a stand up guy, if pretty clueless. Had she gotten away with this, you can be sure she would have put the screws to him for child support and tried to take his house.

My main question is how did MF manage to immobilize Heidi as soon as she and Margo got in the car?

Didn't Heidi's mother say Heidi wouldn't just walk downstairs without the baby carrier? So, if she got in MF's car and was being driven off without her consent, her purse, a car seat, a diaper bag, I would think Heidi would fight or make a noticeable scene. MF managed to subdue Heidi somehow right away...apparently while MF was driving???

Yes, Heidi was probably instantly immobilized. HOW is what I want to know???
Chloroform?

The google search for bodies in Austin....

Is it possible that an unknown accomplice driver was killed by MF and left somewhere in Austin?

A lot is possible and that would really be shocking if that turned out to be the case. I think, though, it's more likely she killed Heidi there, left her body and came back for it. In the mean time, she searched to see if it had been discovered. Maybe.

He owns the house. He said they'd had a relationship beginning sometime in 2016 (I think). They broke up in March of 2019 but he allowed her to keep living there. I'm sure that wasn't going to be a permanent arrangement and she needed something to make sure she didn't get kicked out and that was a baby. he actually sounds like a stand up guy, if pretty clueless. Had she gotten away with this, you can be sure she would have put the screws to him for child support and tried to take his house.

As to the bolded, I cannot believe that she thought she could get away with this. Her BEST FRIEND goes missing with a newborn, and MF coincidentally has a newborn, and no legal paperwork or witnesses to the birth.

How did she imagine it would work out?

If she had stolen a random newborn, from several states away, I guess it might have been slightly better odds---but her family still would have questioned her weird story and lack of legal paperwork and medical papers.

Then why was she in the passenger seat?
May something simple as to have control over the door locking on HB and the baby, maybe to stick a needle into HB or give her chloroform or whatever to knock her out, so she could make the get away from the complex and to a remote area to strangle her....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member