Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
reporters were calling NP this morning asking if FD was going to be arrested
They probably called MTs and KMs attys also

What is up with this strategy? Hey, heads up, we are going to arrest you so if you are going to run you better do it now? That makes no sense though? Is it possible they had eyes on him and lost him?

T
He seemed to get his info via 'back channels' from 'friends in LE'. I don't think he got a phone call from State Police but I could be wrong.

Atty Bowman on the other hand got his client inside Troop G with NO PICTURE. I'm all for innocent until proven guilty but I have to say that if Atty Bowman did manipulate the arrest arrival for MT then I do have an issue with that as it smacks of 'preferential treatment'.

Why were the 2 people arrested Fd and MT NOT treated identically in terms of their arrival at Troop G?

Hope I am wrong but just looked at the footage of both arrests again and IMO they looked different.

MOO
TBF, they ARE different charges. Not sure if that might explain some of it.

Jennifer Dulos case: Fotis Dulos, Troconis and former attorney charged in murder

Jan 7, 2020

State police are scouring courthouses in Hartford looking for Mawhinney.

Sources said state police detectives showed up at the Family Court in Hartford looking for Mawhinney at around 1 p.m. A court clerk looked up information and told them that he was scheduled to be at the civil court across the street, sources said. The detectives immediately went to the civil court, but were told that he had just left.

A representative from Mawhinney's office said she heard about his potential arrest on a conspiracy to commit murder and called the clients that had scheduled court dates to report that he was having a "personal emergency" and likely wouldn't make it. The woman had no official word on whether Mawhinney had been charged, she said. "He showed up for work as usual this morning," she said.

Soon after Fotis Dulos was originally charged in his own wife’s disappearance, Mawhinney requested to be removed as his civil attorney.

At least JD will receive justice in criminal court. I can’t put it more bluntly that on the civil side of things the courts have bent well to far over to be more than fair to FD. It’s about time he got treated like he deserves to be: a criminal and a murderer

Why didn’t LE lock KM down? He has information and honestly the most likely person to flip? I mean anything can happen when someone goes on the run. Anything.

Oh absolutely, your mind can go anywhere when a guy is on the run - and said guy is facing a tough - destined to lose court battle ahead of him, where he is looking at long term incarceration. KM must feel like a trapped rat, and got nothing to lose at this point, maybe as his last do-si-do take out the ex, or maybe their kids, show her who's boss, take out innocent people on I95 going on the run, we've no idea what this guy will do faced with these charges..and as an attorney = he definitely knows how serious they are.

If NP aided FD with a heads up to KM that the cops were on their way could this result in charges for NP? If KM does anything criminal while being on the run?
I don't think there would be any charges, but I can see a heads up. They know he's crazy and possible suicide risk. That would be good for Team FD, IMO.

Oh absolutely, your mind can go anywhere when a guy is on the run - and said guy is facing a tough - destined to lose court battle ahead of him, where he is looking at long term incarceration. KM must feel like a trapped rat, and got nothing to lose at this point, maybe as his last do-si-do take out the ex, or maybe their kids, show her who's boss, take out innocent people on I95 going on the run, we've no idea what this guy will do faced with these charges..and as an attorney = he definitely knows how serious they are.

Yes, those things go through my mind too - that and destroying evidence - but I'm very worried about KM's wife and children!

Last edited:
What is up with this strategy? Hey, heads up, we are going to arrest you so if you are going to run you better do it now? That makes no sense though? Is it possible they had eyes on him and lost him?
Maybe they were hoping he would panic and somehow reveal info/go somewhere near the body once he heard time was short?

He seemed to get his info via 'back channels' from 'friends in LE'. I don't think he got a phone call from State Police but I could be wrong.

Atty Bowman on the other hand got his client inside Troop G with NO PICTURE. I'm all for innocent until proven guilty but I have to say that if Atty Bowman did manipulate the arrest arrival for MT then I do have an issue with that as it smacks of 'preferential treatment'.

Why were the 2 people arrested Fd and MT NOT treated identically in terms of their arrival at Troop G?

Hope I am wrong but just looked at the footage of both arrests again and IMO they looked different.

MOO
Remember, not all attorneys are created equal! They like Bowman more.
ETA: Now NP is saying MT got immediate access to AB and that FD has been denied access.

Last edited:
Yes, those things go through my mind too - that and destroying evidence - but I'm very worried about KM's wife and children!

IIRC KM loathed the ex-wife and I always go to - due to watching way too many LE shows - go to; the ultimate to destroy a woman is kill their children, keep Mom alive but kill the kids..I seriously doubt KM would do that, but I want him caught quickly and I am sure his ex and their children do also. I hope they are ALL being guarded as we speak..

Jennifer Dulos case: Fotis Dulos, Troconis and former attorney charged in murder

Jan 7, 2020

Soon after Fotis Dulos was originally charged in his own wife’s disappearance, Mawhinney requested to be removed as his civil attorney.

William Murray replaced Mawhinney and represented Fotis Dulos in the two-day civil trial last month in Hartford. On Tuesday, Murray said he believes his client is innocent.

"I've probably known him since August, I don't think he did it," Murray said. "I think he's innocent. Something weird obviously went on, but I'd be interested in seeing what the arrest warrants say."

Murray does not believe the murder charge will impact the lawsuits.

"The new arrest shouldn't affect Mr. Dulos' credibility as a witness in the trial," Murray said. bbm

Shortly after Fotis Dulos was taken into custody, New Canaan police tweeted “Justice!”

Pattis arrived at Dulos’ Farmington home about 10 minutes before state police arrived. He said “a well-placed rumor seemed credible enough for me to come here.”

Pattis said he was not surprised the state decided to bring the charge. “I will be surprised if they can win it. Mr. Dulos contends he was not involved and I don’t think the evidence will show that he was.”

The arrests brought praise from Karen Jarmo, chief executive officer of the Connecticut Coalition Against Domestic Violence.

I don't think there would be any charges, but I can see a heads up. They know he's crazy and possible suicide risk. That would be good for Team FD, IMO.

And team Pattis needs someone to pin this on as FD is never going to admit
He killed her and if the AW3 is beyond damning as we all hope it be then Pattis can’t hang onto his disgusting GG theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim