Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy, I got side tracked off this case a while ago...I knew there was bad blood with ex wife but not KM wanted her dead...I hope she is being kept safe along with their children. Thank you for this...

ETA; I wonder if KM and FD had sort of a lets kill them both and get away with it scheme going...get the rich one gone first; so .. money, and then take out his ex...wow..this is curiouser and curiouser...

KM seems like a wild card. My hypothesis is that some of the evidence the police reported was a cryptic message that there was a body double involved in parts of this, such as arriving to the JC mailbox, and that law enforcement was telegraphing knowledge of this. This is no more than a hypothesis, but if I am right, and Kent M participated by playing Fotis on CCTV, his legal exposure is far more than "just" rape and threatening murder for hire. I hypothesize that he was on the murder pre-party guest list. And that Michelle made contact with some other guest (returning a purse, or some other such BS) on the day of the murder. Maybe she was returning the alleged purse to a KM friend who was keeping him company before his Greek second honeymoon of horror.

Wow. I can't believe he is running and expects to successfully escape. Crazy as he is, and as desperate his situation is, that is an outlandish expectation. I could believe he intends to end his life, with or without taking another out with him. I hope not. I hope he is arrested alive, well, and without having harmed anyone today.

I wonder if the presser will be postponed as currently one of the criminals is on the run? Or would they have it anyway to tell him to turn himself in?
Where would KM go? Surely they have his vehicle information? Could he have gone to a private airport and taken a plane?

Seems he may have still been in the court building. He was in court with a client and clerk said the hearing was over and KM had just left the courtroom when officers arrived.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim