TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this back in December, just breaks my heart that you all don't read what I post o_O:p

(I was just googling “moonbump” to see if they make “real feel” ones. I accidentally typed in “moo bump”, @cody22 )
I just typed in moon bump and saw the word Lunar several times. Made me sick thinking this is where she got the name Luna! I guess a moon bump is a space thing too.

lindaromas, Dec 22, 2019Report
Flicka1, chasing.halos, BeeGirl and 8 others like this
I am not a " moo bump."....My wife sometimes thinks I am a "moo wart.".....moo

Just as a point of interest, I noticed on google streetview that the exit from the apartment complex onto South First St is gated. She must have opened up the gates in advance I think.

This link opens up the image
خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

I am hopeful that police will have been able to obtain some camera footage from somewhere showing whether there was one or two people in the front of the car. They should have been able to secure something given how they were able to track down MF within the week. I think I see overhead cameras at the crossroads/traffic lights where West William Cannon Dr merges into East William Cannon Dr.
I think @UnderstandBlue said no gates closed, she lives close, imo.

Most duffel bags have straps to transport them. An entire tent can be moved in a duffel bag. She's almost the size of a man. I don't think it's beyond the realm of possibility.

she is huge! Very large, but strength isn’t determined by size, imo. I weigh 120# but easily carry a hay bale in ea hand because I’m used to doing so. I do think one might gain extra strength if they need to, or when they need to.

Last edited:
Where’s the beach from Houston? And where’s this so called birthing center from the beach or Houston? Is it a plausible story for this ex? Or another duh should have known moment?
Galveston would be your nearest beach at approx 50 miles south of Houston. I think the supposed birthing center was in Woodlands which is about 30 miles north of Houston but closer to Jersey Village.

Galveston would be your nearest beach at approx 50 miles south of Houston. I think the supposed birthing center was in Woodlands which is about 30 miles north of Houston but closer to Jersey Village.
Is Woodlands a city? Or Houston ‘burb?

Oh gosh. Good point/thinking about the Luna name. Never thought of that. Except I clicked on your link and now I have a Fake Pregnant Bellies website in my search history. ;)
LOL... I think if any WSers had an inkling to commit any crime, the mere thought of what would be found in our search history would be enough to stop us in our tracks! My google searches alone could probably get me locked up on assumptions ~ either in jail or a mental health facility! :eek:

They shared a house, they didn't share a relationship though she was allegedly pregnant with his child.
I'm not sure how soon Heidi's cadaver started to emit an odor, certainly not for a few days. That narrows that aspect down to maybe 2-3 days when the odor of decomposition became permeating to the extent that the officer identified it priorto opening the trunk.
There is nothing else to suggest he played a role in her murder and this alone does not suggest it either.
Must have been strange for him to have this offspring he was told was his child suddenly living there. Guy's head must have been fried with it all..
Yes agree. Because they lived separately, I sense she probably stayed in the back side lower level of the home, while he probably always used the front entrance and stayed on the higher level. I have no doubt the LE were onto their POI as soon as they checked Heidi's cell records for last communication and reviewed the video from the apartment. Long before we all knew anything.

So here is yet another Who The Heck Would???? question. What allegedly pregnant woman who now has passed her alleged Due Date of Dec 1, is going to also drive 50 miles when she is allegedly by now 11 days overdue? It is so bizarre at it's finest ain't it? Unreal and he didn't question her (CG) or who knows maybe he did but she forced an argument just like she would everytime he asked to go to her alleged pregnancy checkups...

Right...ok so a duh moment. I’m starting to feel a bit sorry for this guy. I think

not sure what I think of CG, but he has an ex who does not pay rent, but claims to be pregnant. pregnant women are known to have some cravings and mood swings and MF, we now know, has had some issues in the past. I do not know what CG would have been able to know and MF could have said anything or hidden anything from him, IMO.

I'm sure he was!!
Birthing Center in the Woodlands? Not even close to 'the beach'. They don't work for free.
Did he not ever wonder about money??? They lived separately, but she was pregnant with his child? What were the arrangements after baby's arrival.
Baby registry.
There's so much more to this. There has to be!!!

you do wonder if MF was not working, what MF was using for income- gas, food, phone bills. either she had some savings or CG was paying for everything(?).

Yes agree. Because they lived separately, I sense she probably stayed in the back side lower level of the home, while he probably always used the front entrance and stayed on the higher level. I have no doubt the LE were onto their POI as soon as they checked Heidi's cell records for last communication and reviewed the video from the apartment. Long before we all knew anything.
Oh I don’t. If HB had cell communication, I think baby M would have been found much sooner. I think HB was surprised by MF. I do believe HB texted, telling MF “mom is gone...” a couple days prior to MF abducting HB/M.

Why did it take them so long to find her? Dead.
I do not recall which media outlet published the story that it is believed she was killed on the first day. Or why or how they came to that conclusion...?

I've read the gossip and I listened to several amateur wanna-be podcasters since this started. I heard everything because my hearing is perfect.
But at this point in time I am left with no sense at all of her actual personality.
Is she ill?
Has she become more progressively ill over several years?
Is she receiving or has she received chemotherapy or high dose steroids for any physical condition?
Is she or has she been under the care of any physician over the past 10 years?
Did she ever do anything like this before?

Why was the case sealed?

What is wrong with her and for her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members