Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny y’all hate CT. I always pictured it like a hallmark movie .. lol.... I hate living in CA even tho I was born and raised here . Picture Scott Petersonville ... yep not more than a couple miles .

That is funny! I've been wishing I lived in Cali the past so many years. Though my trip to Orange County last month was making me think a lot of the ladies were similar/materialistic like the Fairfield County ones! I'm just having trouble meeting like-minded people here. I'm home with a baby. It's unfriendly and I feel people are full of themselves. I only live here to help my elderly parents out.
But really I am surprised you hate CA!

All my family goes back 60 years in New Canaan. The town sure has changed a lot the past 25 years.

Did they ever interview nanny no 1 that ran over granny ? Or was she mysteriously fired and put back on a plane to Greece ? Never to be heard from again .
Nope. Oddly enough the nanny stayed with the family for a period of time and I believe is still local in Hartford. I would like to see this case reinvestigated and given the well known corruption in the Avon PD and possible connections to Avon PD by KM and/or Fd it makes all the sense to redo this case IMO as very little that happened and is available in terms of public information makes much sense IMO.

MOO

Agreed! Saw it time and time again. Never saw so many people with the title of "financial planner"...to the point it was almost all I saw. One I knew worked for his father's management firm and when there wasn't any money that needed managing, he went on unemployment. Both he and his wife were Brown educated, drove European sports cars, and lived in a fancy-smancy house in Avon.

Hmmm, sounds familiar...:p

Yes, I've seen it too. And many of them have affairs..make like they are away on business trips or even at the office for the day but really with the mistress. Sickening. All of it.
I had to laugh at what it says under your name ' no longer in Connecticut. whoo-hoo!". You are a lucky one. I absolutely can't stand it in Fairfield County anymore...moved back up after 12 years in city.

The joke out here is the men going on FBT's (Fake Business Trips); usually the guy has some crap low pay, no show, works from 'home' 'consulting gig' that's title and no income or not much income - 100% supplemented from housing to tuitions by rich FIL...then they go on their FBT's...to fake 'work' aka affairs, guys trips, ski trips, fishing trips, and the poor kids actually think Dad is successful until Mom leaves of course..and the kids are like uhm...what do you mean Dad doesn't pay for our house...what do you mean Dad doesn't pay our tuitions or sleep away camps, or medical bills, what do you mean Grandpa has paid for all that...what does Dad do all day. Well, son he golfs, gets drunk, goes on FBT's and earns beer money if any money at all...unlucky sperm club for you kiddo...

Last edited:
I live in central CA it’s nothing like so cal ... was born and raised in Carmel By the Sea if you haven’t heard of it google it .... it was an artist community for decades then when the celebs got wind of its beauty in the late 60’s they moved in and ruined it. Now it’s just as beautiful but extremely overpriced and commercialized beyond recognition . Us OG’s much like you can’t stand it and can barley afford to eat .

An ax?

Please tell me no. Pleeeeeaase. It's all so bad either way but I personally knew a couple (thought I didn't know them too well) that were ax murdered in their garage many years ago. I can't even look at an ax or think about ax murder without trembling inside.
Here is an article about them if you are interested. Warning: it's awful and will make you sick to your stomach too.
Guilty Plea in Minister Murder Case

This is all horribly horribly horrible but I wanted to share this because it hit me like a ton of bricks when I read ax.

Was the ax not there during previous searches?
I’m not sure what to make of it. Riding a bicycle while carrying an axe, sounds pretty difficult.

At the same time, it makes sense due to the blood splatter.

This sort of thing seems to happen a lot. Law enforcement conducts a search, but doesn’t find a particular item. A secondary search turns up that item, as the suspect believed they were in the clear after the initial search was completed, and returned it to the place where they previously kept it.

So it’s intriguing.

She's not a compelling liar because she never has had to work very hard at it.

She plays dumb. She's not dumb. She's as manipulative as FD. They know each other. They are just like one another.

Definitely still think FD knows about likely financial / import-related crimes that she not only participated in with him, but likely performed on her own. They hold a lot over each others' heads, IMO.

But she knows what she's doing. She's got a house out West to show for it, as well as a lawyer who falls for her act. She was raised that way; she knows nothing else but getting away with manipulating others.
Totally agree! You notice she retained a male attorney. She is so used to manipulating men, a woman may be able to read her bs vibe, IMO.

Are you talking about the Thule overhead rack for ski's and sports gear? It looks a bit like a coffin sitting on top of the car. It was in his FB picture with MT and the children when they loaded more children into the Suburban than it could legally fit! The carrier was mentioned in AW3 too I think.

View attachment 224674
Yes, exactly, @afitzy The warrant doesn't refer to it as a Thule, so I was unsure about the configuration. I'll need to scour the warrant again for the context.

I’m not sure what to make of it. Riding a bicycle while carrying an axe, sounds pretty difficult.

This sort of thing seems to happen a lot. Law enforcement conducts a search, but doesn’t find a particular item. A secondary search turns up that item, as the suspect believed they were in the clear after the initial search was completed, and returned it to the place where they previously kept it.

So it’s intriguing.

I googled small axe and plenty of options came up that seemingly would fit in a back pack. One at Lowes with a 9.5" handle.

ETA: Am I remembering correctly that he wore a backpack on the bicycle?

I live in central CA it’s nothing like so cal ... was born and raised in Carmel By the Sea if you haven’t heard of it google it .... it was an artist community for decades then when the celebs got wind of its beauty in the late 60’s they moved in and ruined it. Now it’s just as beautiful but extremely overpriced and commercialized beyond recognition . Us OG’s much like you can’t stand it and can barley afford to eat .

I am sorry to hear that. :( Carmel by the Sea-- so beautiful. That was my mom's favorite place to go many years ago. Sorry it's been ruined and overpriced. Crazy what people with too much money has done to places.
Really I don't know what state to move to next.
CT is so backwards. I think even after this high profile crime they still have not installed security cameras at either of the 2 entrances at Waveny Park. Or the parking lot, where there are still car break-ins all the time.

Yes, exactly, @afitzy The warrant doesn't refer to it as a Thule, so I was unsure about the configuration. I'll need to scour the warrant again for the context.
But did she keep the Thule on her car in the summer months ? It seems so cumbersome . We always removed ours when it wasn’t ski season ....

So it’s intriguing.
Just thinking. Could you put an ax in a cloth gun case, sling it over your chest like a cross over bag, with ax laying across his back. I sure KM had a material gun case FD could borrow.

@HartfordPolice

ENyd6zGWoAAtREg.jpg

I'm not too upset he posted bond. Folks really need to keep the legal system in perspective. He is charged. He is not guilty, yet. The only reason to deny him bond is if he were a flight risk. They know better that you or I if he is. Denying bond is not supposed to be a penalty, and there still is an assumption of innocence. If anything, this charge, after 7 months should bolster your faith in the system. Let it play out.

I'm not too upset he posted bond. Folks really need to keep the legal system in perspective. He is charged. He is not guilty, yet. The only reason to deny him bond is if he were a flight risk. They know better that you or I if he is. Denying bond is not supposed to be a penalty, and there still is an assumption of innocence. If anything, this charge, after 7 months should bolster your faith in the system. Let it play out.
I wish I could get on board with that . But now that murder charges are in the mix I truly believe he will run.

@courtneyzieller
NEW UPDATE: Attorney Kevin Smith says Fotis Dulos will NOT post bond today but possibly tomorrow. He wouldn’t say why he’s not posting today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamabee1221