Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO She better hope all these claims of her pan out. Otherwise I can see some slander cases coming in hers future. She's making some pretty strong claims against PAP without proof of any of it. That's just ignorant tbh.
*Edited to add an "s" to her.

For slander (or libel as it is termed when in print) those slandered would have to come forward and go to court so would have to come out of hiding. Also, if something is true, it isn't slander/libel. JMOO.

I apologize if that has been discussed, but in the all the news reports I've seen the details of the death of the uncle of the missing Fallow kids, Alex, brother of Lori, mother of missing kids, are "unknown" or "undisclosed".

Do they really not know? What are the possibilities? Was it suicide (or made to look like suicide) and nobody is saying out of respect for the family? Anyone know anything about this?

Idle musings - Is it possible to "grow" E-Coli bacteria at home and how would you "give it" to another person for serious fast harm/death ?.....moo

Possible, but death from E-Coli is not swift. It will cause sepsis and multiple organ failure. There are multiple strains of E-Coli. All humans carry it in their GI tract. All animals carry it.

There was a case in 1969 involving a socialite. Scroll down to Prosecution and murder of John Hill. 4th paragraph under subheading. Joan Robinson Hill was sick for awhile..

Death of Joan Robinson Hill - Wikipedia

It is possible that everyone has lied to both LE and the media. I myself have been involved with two newspaper articles in which the facts were not accurately reported. Sometimes it's due to the rush to get info out, or get the scoop, or just because of a lack of due diligence. And we've all heard of LE scenarios where they completely screwed up--failed to secure a crime scene (Ramsey.), etc. It serves is all well to be skeptical until evidence is produced and even eye witnesses are unreliable.

That being said, it would be incredibly easy to provide proof the children are safe. If they are in hiding due to custody fears (which, in their delusions, they may believe whether or not that's the case), they could then negotiate further with LE through their lawyer, stating their case to maintain custody. That they are not pursuing those angles, if they are innocent, does not make any sense, in my opinion.

Lots of dead bodies under suspicious circumstances doesn't help, either.

Can you provide a scenario where "acting really guilty" makes sense? Or even where hiding makes sense?
I'm not sure if they have a legal obligation to produce those children if she knows where they are and my assumption is that their attorney has advised them of such. We have to remember she didn't report them missing a disgruntled family member with no legal standing did because she hadn't let them see him. Could that be suspicious? I suppose so, but if she knows the kids are fine then why should she have to give them any information? In my situation, when I had to go into hiding I was considered "acting guilty". However, I was absolutely not guilty. All it took was my ex spouse calling LE and saying I threatened to kill them. This ex had also went and found my child's other parent and they together made many false claims against me. I was stalked and terrorized and LE just wasn't hearing me. It was by the grace of God that finally one very wonderful LEO and one very smart judge believed me. Otherwise, I'd probably be in prison right now and without my child.

Duplicate quote and response DBM

Lawyers go by what they hear from their clients. It is not their duty, but rather the courts to decide if the accusations are true or false. Did Charles go into their office and tell them these things? Absolutely. Does it make what he said true though?
When you see the bullet hole in the guys car and LE say they have the jeep/person on camera who attempted the murder then it does make it true and LE have that evidence. As for the court documents from Charles, then lying in a court document is a crime and it was not contested AFAIK. The children are probably witnesses and is why they have been kept in hiding also. Why would LE say they are in serious danger? Sadly Charles was killed, probably based on the truth in that document. He is no longer here to defend that document but his sister is doing just fine on his behalf. Here on WS we support the victims, those dead and missing. MOO.

ETA. How do you know Charles went into the solicitors office, it could have been by phone or email or they went to him.

When those involved are delusional. ETA: Their lawyer would have to be delusional, too, imo.
Not everyone is always delusional. I know in my situation I most certainly was not. I just simply got involved with someone who was very manipulative and cunning. My ex could sell ya s**t and you'd think it was gold. My ex was very good at playing the victim and getting people to believe the stories. It's one of those you wouldn't believe it if I told you stories, but I lived it.

So Lori has stated Tylee is dead, Chad has stated Lori has no minor children, Lori has stated that Tylee ran off with JJ, friends have claimed she thought she should drive off a cliff and kill everyone at once, divorce paperwork claims she doesn't want anything further to do with the children, and Kay claims Lori said the above. And there are still people wondering why LE is concerned for the welfare of the children? That CPS has no right to investigate? That this is government overstepping? I just don't understand what is wrong with some people. (Please feel free to add to this list of concerning statements and or behavior). Moo.
Because most of it is based on hearsay. LE is simply going off of what they are being told which creates the investigation portion. The evidence is what's important and as of right now there is zero evidence of any wrongdoing. This is why we don't have any arrests yet. They don't have enough of anything to make charges stick. Again, just because someone says it doesn't make it true. MOO

I'm not sure if they have a legal obligation to produce those children if she knows where they are and my assumption is that their attorney has advised them of such. We have to remember she didn't report them missing a disgruntled family member with no legal standing did because she hadn't let them see him. Could that be suspicious? I suppose so, but if she knows the kids are fine then why should she have to give them any information? In my situation, when I had to go into hiding I was considered "acting guilty". However, I was absolutely not guilty. All it took was my ex spouse calling LE and saying I threatened to kill them. This ex had also went and found my child's other parent and they together made many false claims against me. I was stalked and terrorized and LE just wasn't hearing me. It was by the grace of God that finally one very wonderful LEO and one very smart judge believed me. Otherwise, I'd probably be in prison right now and without my child.
The whole point in this is that the children's safety is paramount and proving to LE that they are ok is easy if there is nothing to hide. They have already witnessed their fathers killing and have now lost an uncle and previously had another relative nearly killed so those kids will be distressed, more so being estranged from family. I cannot understand how they could be considered in a safe environment.

Last edited:
Thanks, I've seen it. They did have a couple things I knew but I had not included because of the rules here (such as the names of the new spouses of Alex and Melani-- Now that their names are in MSM it will be in the next update I post). They cited Joseph Ryan's sister as a source for a couple facts they had that I had slightly different or didn't have and I have added those to my timeline as well. I did have a laugh seeing that the reporter's timeline says that Colby's exact date of birth is "unknown". Obviously the reporter didn't do all their own research to make this timeline, but that's OK. CR's DOB is easy to find for anyone who bothers to look. For any reporters reading here-- I KNOW CR's exact date of birth (and his original birth name too), but the rules of Websleuths prevent me from posting it. He is not one of the missing children and not a POI and he deserves SOME privacy IMO.

Also, I won't be adding CR's DOB to the timeline I made even if a MSM source adds it (unless he is accused by police of helping Lori hide the children or some other crime). That's just my personal line I've chosen (not WS rules exactly) as I believe Colby and several other relatives in this case have been innocently caught up in this whole thing. I only put down dates of birth for the POIs and the missing kids. I try to put myself in relatives' shoes and think about how I would feel having the news or a message board share my DOB and birth name just because my siblings are missing and my mom is a POI. Colby is an adult with his own family and he doesn't have control over what Lori does. He begged for her to do the right thing in his video to her and I believe his emotion shown is genuine. There's not much else he could do if Lori is not in contact with him. MOO.
Excellent info for reporters to note...
LOL.

When you see the bullet hole in the guys car and LE say they have the jeep/person on camera who attempted the murder then it does make it true and LE have that evidence. As for the court documents from Charles, then lying in a court document is a crime and it was not contested AFAIK. The children are probably witnesses and is why they have been kept in hiding also. Why would LE say they are in serious danger? Sadly Charles was killed, probably based on the truth in that document. He is no longer here to defend that document but his sister is doing just fine on his behalf. Here on WS we support the victims, those dead and missing. MOO.

ETA. How do you know Charles went into the solicitors office, it could have been by phone or email or they went to him.
MOO it looks more like you support speculation, but I digress.
As for how do I know he went in to the office. I don't, but I do believe the attorneys said he came to the office in their interview with the news yesterday.
As for the rest of your comment that's all still hearsay with the exception of LE seeing the Jeep on CCTV footage. However, didn't Alex and BB live in the same town? Could it be that he was seen because he lived there. Circumstantial evidence once again. MOO

I've seen this posted a couple times now. Can someone please find a MSM source for the "Level 3 dark Spirits" quote? Was that in a Grey Hughes interview? I plan to post update #3 of the timeline this afternoon or this evening (unless some thing big breaks in the case today) and this is one detail I need a source for or I won't include it. TIA!
I haven't found it but am wondering if it was in the Charles legal document referring to them as Mother and Father.

The whole point in this is that the children's safety is paramount and proving to LE that they are ok is easy if there is nothing to hide. They have already witnessed their fathers killing and have now lost an uncle and previously had another relative nearly killed so those kids will be distressed, more so being estranged from family. I cannot understand how they could be considered in a safe environment.
How do you know they are in danger and distressed? The key is exactly as you said it...you do not understand. Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean that these people have done anything wrong. This is the problem...people base thing on what they understand rather than trying to look at other perspectives. It's the whole I don't understand so they must be guilty of something mindset. MOO

I'm right there with the people wondering where the Cox family is. If my daughter and her children were missing for months, and if I knew/learned that her behavior had become erratic or her ideas were radical, I hope I'd be doing what the Vallow family members are doing. Unless I had some reason for laying low that was more compelling than my daughter and grandchildren going missing...and I can't imagine what that would be.
Lori's one sister has actually released a statement as of yesterday, but I don't think I can post a screenshot here. Check around in some of the fb groups, if you belong to any of them, it should be on at least one.

MOO it looks more like you support speculation, but I digress.
As for how do I know he went in to the office. I don't, but I do believe the attorneys said he came to the office in their interview with the news yesterday.
As for the rest of your comment that's all still hearsay with the exception of LE seeing the Jeep on CCTV footage. However, didn't Alex and BB live in the same town? Could it be that he was seen because he lived there. Circumstantial evidence once again. MOO
Could you give us a link to Charles going to their office? Otherwise that is speculation, (which is allowed on here). BTW I did not say who BB saw in the jeep so what makes you bring up Alex? My only actual speculation was why Charles was killed (shot twice).

I've seen this posted a couple times now. Can someone please find a MSM source for the "Level 3 dark Spirits" quote? Was that in a Grey Hughes interview? I plan to post update #3 of the timeline this afternoon or this evening (unless some thing big breaks in the case today) and this is one detail I need a source for or I won't include it. TIA!
Yes, I believe it was in the GH interviews with KW if memory serves me correctly.

The whole point in this is that the children's safety is paramount and proving to LE that they are ok is easy if there is nothing to hide. They have already witnessed their fathers killing and have now lost an uncle and previouslu had another relative nearly killed so those kids will be distressed, more so being estranged from family. I cannot understand how they could be considered in a safe environment.

A 7 year-old with autism has lost his father in a violent act that took place while he was home, waiting to go on an outing with his father. His mother, who had abandoned him for two months earlier in the year, has suddenly moved him to a different state. He's lost almost everything familiar -- his house, his possessions, his school, his programming, his pals and probably, physicians and therapists who take care of him. His regular contact with his grandparents and his older brother has ceased. He is vulnerable, and the chaos of his life at that point was totally unsafe. But wait...there's more. There's much much more.

I don't understand it either.

How do you know they are in danger and distressed? The key is exactly as you said it...you do not understand. Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean that these people have done anything wrong. This is the problem...people base thing on what they understand rather than trying to look at other perspectives. It's the whole I don't understand so they must be guilty of something mindset. MOO
LE have said they are in danger, as you well know and JJ's relatives have said he will be distressed as he likes routine and will miss his Granpa, his iPad and his service dog. You only have to watch his videos with his Grandpa to know this is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500