Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Lori only wanted to be close to Chad in Rexburg, why did Alex and another relative (supposedly Melani) also follow? Did they have plans for their (religious) group, beyond getting rid of their spouses and remarrying?

Chad had a podcast speaking about how ID would play into his endtimes visions. He also claimed he was told by a mysterious voice upon visiting the area that he would live here soon, which caused the family to move there. If Alex and Melani were buying into his prophet shtick, maybe they were all going to be part of that prophecy. I've seen other people linked to auxiliary members of this case speaking about making pilgrimages to the area, so there might have been more followers convening in one spot.

Catching up from last night... So my understanding is that JJ had ADD/ADHD. He more than likely would have been taking something along the lines of Ritalin or Concerta. Usually kids are diagnosed with ADD/ADHD after beginning school, when the teacher notices their "hyperactivity" or often times says something to the parents because they don't want to deal with a difficult/active child MOO. JJ is only 7, which I believe is way too young to be diagnosing a child with ADD/ADHD and putting them on meds, again MOO. Regardless, in most circumstances kids don't NEED to take their meds for this disorder, it just helps with concentration and compliance in school. Obviously every situation is unique, but I like to think JJ isn't suffering without it. Also if JJ is also autistic there is no cure for autism spectrum disorder, and there's currently no medication to treat it. He may not NEED to take any medications at all. God willing.
Autism is a spectrum disorder... each case different. But many actually do need to take meds to function well. Autism usually has co-existing disorders that may require medication and/or therapy as well.

JJ’s early years have been discussed by the Woodcocks and what he was born into as well. His personality has been discussed by them as well. He most definitely sounds like a child that needs not only meds but therapy. Many different types of therapy are available for autism in AZ for this. Additionally starting and stopping these meds without the appropriate titration is not recommended and can be harmful as well. But, I digress. Let’s not make this about whether kids “need” to take meds for this disorder. Clearly, a physician and his parents thought he needed meds at one point, and nothing has changed that with the exception of one parents death, and one on the run. Getting off my soapbox that I happen to know a lot about. The issue shouldn’t be whether anyone thinks meds are right or wrong. The facts speak: he was on them, now he is not, at least legally, according to reports. (Because these meds are nationally traceable/recorded, I assume that’s how LE knows this)

Autism is a spectrum disorder... each case different. But many actually do need to take meds to function well. Autism usually has co-existing disorders that may require medication and/or therapy as well.

JJ’s early years have been discussed by the Woodcocks and what he was born into as well. His personality has been discussed by them as well. He most definitely sounds like a child that needs not only meds but therapy. Many different types of therapy are available for autism in AZ for this. Additionally starting and stopping these meds without the appropriate titration is not recommended and can be harmful as well. But, I digress. Let’s not make this about whether kids “need” to take meds for this disorder. Clearly, a physician and his parents thought he needed meds at one point, and nothing has changed that with the exception of one parents death, and one on the run. Getting off my soapbox that I happen to know a lot about. The issue shouldn’t be whether anyone thinks meds are right or wrong. The facts speak: he was on them, now he is not, at least legally, according to reports. (Because these meds are nationally traceable/recorded, I assume that’s how LE knows this)
Whoa, slow your roll cowboy. I wasn't attempting to declare the right or wrongness of JJ's meds. I have taken some of those same medications for many years. I was simply trying to shed HOPE onto the situation that where ever JJ is, I pray he's not suffering.

In the scenario of the kids being alive, I’m hoping that Lori took them on a surprise trip for Tylee’s birthday to Hawaii. They all stayed while the dirty work went on at home then Chad came to Hawaii and they got married there. What happened after that I can’t figure out.

maybe they (Chad and Lori) returned to gather money- life insurance, etc. Then they fled at end of November. Who knows if they are in the same location as kids.

I would bet Hawaii has some definite off the grid places, and apparently a large LDS community. I’ve read of a few conferences there as well. Possible sympathizers.

My only problem with this is not knowing how Hawaii fits with the location of their end times beliefs or if they are past that at this time.

Whoa, slow your roll cowboy. I wasn't attempting to declare the right or wrongness of JJ's meds. I have taken some of those same medications for many years. I was simply trying to shed HOPE onto the situation that where ever JJ is, I pray he's not suffering.
I’m just not going to enter a debate on this as we agree on the hope he is not suffering.

Lori stated she was going to marry the prophet Moroni. Does anyone know who that is? Is it perhaps Chad?
Spandangly is correct on the identity of this individual. He was the last one to write in the Book of Mormon, considered to be the last Nephite. She only seems to have picked lifetimes of massive notariety. Perhaps she's trying to get this one to live up to what she feels she was in the past? Maybe her best option was Chad, a notable author in smaller circles? She has a bit of a delusions of grandeur complex going on. Perhaps that's part of Chad's appeal?

Technically things like Ritalin/Concerta/Adderall are stimulants. If he's not taking those he may not need help to sleep. Side effects of all of those drugs are sleep problems and or insomnia. Just hoping for the best.

For a person with ADHD those stimulants behave in a different way and end up calming a person down. I have ADHD as does my son. The brain works a little differently in these cases. However an ADHD brain often struggles with letting go in order to go to sleep. So it's likely there was something given to help calm him down and help him sleep at night, and then something he took during the day to help him focus. That is my best guess. I have a son with 2/3 of the same diagnosis.

Do we know what the jeep looks like? I wonder if Alex headed back to AZ with the Jeep and the kids? And from there, who knows where they are. JMO
In the video of the crime scene re Charles murder there is a red jeep/station wagon parked on the road which I think looks like it might be Charles vehicle. There is a vehicle parked in the garage (difficult to identify but maybe Alex's or Tylee's and a white pick up also in the drive (probably the one Lori took from the airport when Charles was on a business trip ).

Here's the video of the property/crime scene showing the vehicles.

Police investigating shooting after family fight in Chandler

Last edited:
She hadn't been there long enough for people to know her, let alone her habits. For example, we've only got the one neighbor who even thinks he saw Tylee in Idaho. So no.

Yes they were only there three weeks. (ETA School began 3 Sept according to recent Twitter). Maybe Tylee was seen dropping or picking up JJ sometimes. The neighbour talks as if he saw her more than just once IMO and he also talks about JJ playing almost daily with his kids, talking about her saying he and his sister were going to grandma's. I should hope LE have checked with Lori's niece and the maternal grandmother and all extended family relatives.

Last edited:
Catching up from last night... So my understanding is that JJ had ADD/ADHD. He more than likely would have been taking something along the lines of Ritalin or Concerta. Usually kids are diagnosed with ADD/ADHD after beginning school, when the teacher notices their "hyperactivity" or often times says something to the parents because they don't want to deal with a difficult/active child MOO. JJ is only 7, which I believe is way too young to be diagnosing a child with ADD/ADHD and putting them on meds, again MOO. Regardless, in most circumstances kids don't NEED to take their meds for this disorder, it just helps with concentration and compliance in school. Obviously every situation is unique, but I like to think JJ isn't suffering without it. Also if JJ is also autistic there is no cure for autism spectrum disorder, and there's currently no medication to treat it. He may not NEED to take any medications at all. God willing.

JJ has autism with possible ADD/OCD. Hence, he would have been diagnosed at a younger age.
30 years ago, I knew my 3 year old had ADHD. He was a holy terror. I couldn't even walk him across a parking lot because he would yank my hand and run away. I would have to bring the cart to the car just to get him in. He was started on meds when he was 6, but he could have benefited at a younger age. It was night and day for us.

In assume nowadays they are prescribing a bit younger

Last edited:
In the video of the crime scene re Charles murder there is a red jeep/station wagon parked on the road which I think looks like it might be Charles vehicle. There is a vehicle parked in the garage (difficult to identify but maybe Alex's or Tylee's and a white pick up also in the drive (probably the one Lori took from the airport when Charles was on a business trip ).
I probably missed it, but can you post the link to the crime scene video? Please and thank you if you can :)

The story we've seen is that the medication was specifically to help JJ sleep. I don't know if we think we know what the drug was specifically, but I don't know that it was something you'd normally think of for ADD/ADHD. According to the story we've heard, he had a hard time sleeping well without this drug. If he took it and slept well he was generally easy to deal with (as much as any 7 year old ever is :) ) but that without the sleep he was difficult. MOO
My ADHD meds help me sleep. Without them I do not sleep through the night, and rarely fall into a deep sleep. I often wake up in panic attacks, and that of course makes my ADHD worse. I know it sounds odd, but the stimulants help the brain I have in a way that is very different from someone who doesnt have ADHD. It's like the meds tell my brain that not only is it ok to shut up and relax, but that nothing will happen while I do sleep.

Maybe JJ was taking melatonin to help with sleep
I know it’s available otc
but sometimes Drs write scripts so insurance covers it

What is most bizarre is this is only hours before they had a pool party at the house.

I'm gonna look at that again. That SUV at the curb reminded me of my Nissan Rogue so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675