Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know what type of ankle monitors these two have? This article is interesting about the ability to record...GPS ankle monitors can call and record people without consent; do they violate 5th Amendment?
Yes, someone figured this out in a prior thread based on bracelets installed previously.

But from the Judge Blawie comments in Court its unclear if they both got the same bracelets they had or if they got new or different models?

My guess is that they are the same models as when we researched this issue before it was discovered that distance ranges and schedules for the bracelets could be programmed in by the monitoring company-this didn't seem to be done when bracelets were first installed although if the bracelet for Fd went off when he went into NY they must have done something with the programming to insure that he complied with the guideline to no leave the State of CT.

Now, with house arrest the bracelets would have to have been programmed and possibly tested prior to be installed on Fd and MT. I don't think the bracelets used for Fd and MT previously can call or record but this was all discussed many threads ago!

I understand from what many of y’all have posted that KM has an alcohol problem. It must certainly could be a reason for a fall and a concussion and a damaged phone that had to be replaced. Despite the above I also find the timing of said fall/concussion + phone damaged so much it had to be replaced. It allegedly occurred on 5/25.

The date bares significance Bc it is the day after JD was reported missing by friends and family AND it is also the date that FD gave his own cell phone over to LE at NCPD headquarters. At precisely 2:47 pm on 5/25.

AW3 gives a very amazing description of how FD arrives 3 hours after he was expected to be there with his attorney at the time Pyetranker. When FD arrives in the lobby area he is met by officers Patton and Allegro. FD mentions Pyetranker is outside talking on the phone. He inquires about the search for JD. The officers believing he wants to help start moving him from the lobby to a more secure area where you have to go through metal detectors.

they ask if he has any weapons and he indicates he does not and starts patting his pockets muttering about his phone. At this point, Pyetranker enters the building and wants to know what’s going on and says there will be no interview with FD. Officers are surprised by this. Pyetranker hands Dulos the phone he was using and Allegro asks FD if it is his phone and he nods yes. Allegro asks if he can see it. FD hands him the phone.

Pyetranker wants to know what’s going on. Allegro immediately puts FD phone in Airplane mode (which keeps phone from being deleted remotely). Allegro says that he is confiscating the phone as it is believed the phone will have important information on JD whereabouts. Pyetranker protests and Allegro says they will get a SSW to search the phone and would not search said phone until the SSW was issued. The SSW was issued at 8:50 pm that evening.

the cameras in the lobby catch FD being visibly upset after Allegro takes possession of the phone which was freely offered by FD just a second or so earlier.

I mentioned all the above because I’d bet my bottom dollar that FD called KM right after and told him that LE now has his phone. KM may or may not have been drinking at this point but somehow KM falls and has a concussion while also managing to destroy his own phone as well...

Can I also say well done by Allegro! Well done putting phone immediately in airplane mode and well done in getting the phone before FD could realize he shouldn’t have freely handed it over. Love it!!!!

Don't forget. Fd Also GAVE Allegro the 4 digit Code to Unlock the phone. What an Idiot!

I realize this was not your point, but I just had to make note.

IMO.

We may associate Fd's behavior in Family Court to a 3 year old toddler. (I am currently rearing one and therefore my brain immediately goes there)

A 3 year old will push the boundaries to see what they can get away with. The More you give the More they want.

Every single time that an adult eventually gives in to a 3 year old toddler pitching a fit, Absolutely Emboldens the child to do or have whatever he/she wants and whenever they want. Why? Because there are Never any Consequences.

IF a 3 year old toddler Never receives training, requirements, boundaries, rules, guidelines, expectations, and consequences, then they will Absolutely become like the Fd's of this world.

It might take a time or two, but a toddler Will get the message, especially if the message is implemented on Day ONE.

Every single time that the Family Court Judge allowed Fd to Ignore Court Orders, Fd pushed the boundaries further and further.

Does this Embolden someone like Fd? Absolutely.

With Family Court, What Is The Point in Issuing a Court Order if the Judge Is NOT Going to Enforce The Order?

Fd has even been a no-show in the same court on multiple occasions, and Each and Every Time, he is Not even Chastised. We have seen it in Civil Court, as well.

How Many Chances Is Fd Supposed to Get?

How Many Chances do everyone on this thread give their child or grandchild before implementing the consequence?

In my house, we try and state our expectations Before there is an issue. The children are informed of the consequence if the expectation is not met. From that time forward, the child's action will result in the consequence and the consequence will increase for every subsequent infraction of the same issue. If the issue has not been addressed beforehand, then we address the issue and inform the child that next time there will be a consequence. They Definitely get the picture after having just 1-2 consequences. We use the One Minute Per Age Time Out method with the younger children and it works beautifully.

Fd was Court Ordered to submit Accurate Financials in Family Court, at least 3 times and never received an 'incentive' to comply and therefore Never complied.

Fd was Court Ordered to Maintain the Family Health Insurance and Never received an 'incentive' to comply and therefore Never complied.

Fd was Court Ordered to keep MT from participating in his visitations and he Never received an 'incentive' to comply and therefore Never complied.

Fd was Court Ordered to participate in Family and Individual Counseling and Never received an 'incentive' to comply and therefore only marginally, perhaps 5% complied.

Fd was Court Ordered to attend Parenting Classes and Never received an 'incentive' to comply and Refused to comply for at least 10 months. He did receive a bit of a 'normal' incentive in that he was barred from all contact with the children during the 10 months.

However, and this is a HUGH However, Fd is Not Normal and he was ABSOLUTELY FINE with the No Contact with his children. He did Not Care about the Children and therefore it was Not an 'incentive' for him.

What Loving Parent Chooses to go without at least communicating with their children for 10 months when it is absolutely within their power to have contact?

We hear Fd testify in Civil Court that his choice to not have contact with his children was because he 'respectfully disagreed with the Judge'. Really??? That was His Excuse for Not being there for his children?

IMO, the only reason Fd may have eventually and very marginally complied after 10 months, was that he needed access to the children because he Thought he would have access to their Trust Funds.

So in March of 2019, just 2 months before JFd is murdered, Fd's visitation is reinstated although having the most restrictive visitation possible, barring no visitation at all.

Statistics may show that the odds of JFd still being alive, may not have been in her favor.

However, there Is a Possibility that they Could have been in her favor had Fd been held Accountable for his actions/non-actions in Family Court, from Day ONE.

Had Fd been held accountable, the Divorce could have been completed in less than a year. Why is this important?

What we saw in AW3 was the fact that Fd's Financial House of Cards had started to Tumble in late 2018 and basically Unrecoverable in Early 2019, without an influx of a tremendous amount of money.

Fd needed money and he needed it now. Had the Divorce already been finalized within 8-10 months, then there is a good possibility that JFd Could still be alive.

Why you ask?

The divorce had been in process for almost 2 years, but we do not see Fd Murder JFd until his US Financial House of Cards came tumbling down in 2019. Yes, I say US because I do believe he has money in Greece. (How can he afford 5 attorneys and all the bonds, without it?)

WHAT Changed from the time in 2018 that he was barred from visitation to 10 months later in March 2019? Fd waited 10 Months, during which time Fd did not even petition the Court to reinstate his visitation.

Fd was pleading poverty in Family Court for 2 years. So, If Fd accessed the money in Greece during the divorce, then his poverty stance would be exposed.

Therefore, his Financial Mistakes in Building 5 Unsalable McMansions that are listed at well above the Market, become his achilles heal as more and more debts are incurred. Again, he cannot access the Money in Greece because it will show him to be a Liar in Family Court.

If the Divorce had been completed in early 2018, then Fd would have been able to access the funds in Greece and pay all the debts by 2019. Unfortunately, Fd was Greedy in Family Court and he will end up loosing Everything because he did not want to pay child support.

It really is That simple. Yes, I know. He also wanted the Children's Trust Funds. Which makes him something beyond an Idiot, since the Trusts are 100% Protected from the likes of Fd. IMO.

In early 2019, Fd was Financially at the point of No Return. Fd did the minimum to reinstate supervised visitation to either try and gain full custody of the children and therefore perceived access to the Trust Funds, and/or to murder JFd and receive full custody of the children, by default. It is All about the money with Fd.

Even if there was just a 1% chance that JFd would still be alive due to a Judge Enforcing their Orders, then that is enough in my book to absolutely expect Judges to Enforce their Orders and Impose Consequences.

I want that % of a chance, that JFd could still be alive and loving her 5 beautiful children.

As a Citizen of the State of Connecticut, I Demand That Percentage.

IMO and with a Moo Moo here and a Moo Moo there.
1 million LIKES @CTGrammy!

I agree that the period when Fd didn't have access to the children was critical to the overall story as you point out.

Why did he wait so long and lose critical time to resolve the divorce?

Or, did he need this time to continue to hide assets from the divorce or source bank loans to build a cash war chest? We've didn't see the exhibits in the Civil case as perhaps the financial disclosure there might have told a bit of the story in terms of how much cash Fd had prior to this period and how much existed at the end.

But, we see in AW3 the buildup in loans and IMO this all seems intentionally done but we don't have the dates to confirm when this was happening to know whether the original plan was to bilk the banks of the cash and flee with the children or whether the bank loans fuelled living expenses for the relationship with MT and her daughter or were going to be used to build a war chest for legal fees?

IMO there was some kind of plan for this period. There also seemed to be an active campaign to hide assets from JFd in the divorce and then there was the Hunter mortgage transaction that definitely set off JFd in Family Court. We saw Fd in Arrest 1 have difficulty raising bail and I'd always wondered if this was because he was so 'successful' in hiding his cash/assets and so it took time to bring it back to use for bail/bond? Initially I thought he might be afraid of consequences from Family Court for being able to materialise bail when he had no income virtually for 2 years, but I don't think he ever saw consequences so he wasn't afraid of the Courts finding out about the cash/assets that had been hidden.

MOO

1 million LIKES @CTGrammy!

I agree that the period when Fd didn't have access to the children was critical to the overall story as you point out.

Why did he wait so long and lose critical time to resolve the divorce?

Or, did he need this time to continue to hide assets from the divorce or source bank loans to build a cash war chest? We've didn't see the exhibits in the Civil case as perhaps the financial disclosure there might have told a bit of the story in terms of how much cash Fd had prior to this period and how much existed at the end.

But, we see in AW3 the buildup in loans and IMO this all seems intentionally done but we don't have the dates to confirm when this was happening to know whether the original plan was to bilk the banks of the cash and flee with the children or whether the bank loans fuelled living expenses for the relationship with MT and her daughter or were going to be used to build a war chest for legal fees?

IMO there was some kind of plan for this period. There also seemed to be an active campaign to hide assets from JFd in the divorce and then there was the Hunter mortgage transaction that definitely set off JFd in Family Court. We saw Fd in Arrest 1 have difficulty raising bail and I'd always wondered if this was because he was so 'successful' in hiding his cash/assets and so it took time to bring it back to use for bail/bond? Initially I thought he might be afraid of consequences from Family Court for being able to materialise bail when he had no income virtually for 2 years, but I don't think he ever saw consequences so he wasn't afraid of the Courts finding out about the cash/assets that had been hidden.

MOO

To date: still NO consequence’s meted out for monies found to pay his bail and lawyers fee’s.

He’s still willing to roll the dice by seeking sole custody in Family Court where he should need to cough up his financials
to show how he can support his 5 kids.
Roll
Roll
Roll
Roll
and always wins .

To date: still NO consequence’s meted out for monies found to pay his bail and lawyers fee’s.

He’s still willing to roll the dice by seeking sole custody in Family Court where he should need to cough up his financials
to show how he can support his 5 kids.
Roll
Roll
Roll
Roll
and always wins .
Statistics is an interesting field of study!

Just get the wrong 'roll' at the wrong 'time' and it could be a game changer IMO!

Pattisville sought a continuance on the Juvenile Court motion following AW3 - no surprise!

Curious to see what Atty Dranginis/GF has in store next regarding Custody or whether the plan will be to simply wait out the criminal trial and depending on the result seek parental rights termination at that point?

I'm not sure how realistic it is to expect Juvenile Court to now hear a custody motion on access to the children when Criminal Court has imposed a strict no contact order? It seemed by virtue of her presence in Criminal Court the other day that Atty Dranginis has prepared the necessary documents for no contact well in advance and so just needed the support of Atty Colangelo and Judge Blawie to present them in Court.

Atty. P.
IMO seemed a bit blindsided by this no contact motion as it effectively derailed the custody efforts for the time being, but I could be wrong?

Perhaps Pattisville will find yet another 'constitutional' means to address the custody issue as their present motion seems doomed to sit for a long time possibly?

To me on the custody issue it seemed like 'game/set/match' to Atty Dranginis!

Last edited:
@joypath, so glad to see you here!

Would luminol usage in the Welles garage have had any impact on LE ability to do DNA testing in that space at a later date? [Swabs were taken before Luminol testing & sometimes after, too!]

The reporting in this case in the early days was limited and because LE has never really spoken during the course of the investigation except via the AWs we have been left to piece together much of the information here so I'm sorry for such basic questions.

We know from AW1 that some kind of quick and easy LE testing happened at Welles garage to lead LE to quickly believe that something had happened in that space and that it was after doing this that NCPD called in CSP Crime Lab Team. Local gossip stated that some heard local LE say that the, "Welles Garage lit up like a Christmas Tree".
[perfect description of a large + Luminol reaction!] [Used all the time by the techs et al.]

Would this phrase seem to indicate the initial usage of luminol or some other way of detecting blood? [YEP the "lightning" phenomenon is the biochemical interaction with the blood component, red cells, where the hemoglobin is!]

AW3 makes the Welles garage scene a bit clearer for us vs AW2 IMO. We see references in AW2 and 3 to clean up efforts in Welles garage. The garage floor is poured concrete I believe (relatively new house with a very clean garage floor) and the AWs state that clean up efforts happened in the garage but makes note that LE found marks on the garage floor in areas that would be consistent with where most believe the attack occurred (between the 2 cars and into the mudroom entry area to the main house). Would LE have been able to do any testing on the concrete floor or would the staining/marks on the floor simply been used to possibly recreate the crime scene? Would the floor ever be removed to gather this evidence or is simple on site testing all that is needed? [interesting questions, both MIGHT be part of a deeper analysis, beyond my skill set, tho]

In a way, its been baffling as outsiders to watch CSP Crime Lab folks process the various pieces of real estate in this case as most of the properties were released back to Fd relatively quickly. CSP returned to 4Jx, 80 MS, Welles and Sturbridge multiple times in the early days of the process that we saw in the press but we don't know about Deer Cliff or any other Fore properties. The Welles property in NC was returned to the property owner and now that property is on the market for sale or rent. I guess we might learn more when the search warrants are unsealed but for now, we don't know all the properties and locations that have been processed by LE.

LOL... got dragged back into the Websleuths' web of intrigue & thrilled to "see" so many familiar faces.
Ps: answers in brackets in the quote.

Last edited:
Caitlin Burchill (@newsyCaitlin) on Twitter
According to Stamford Police, Michelle Troconis went to the hospital after court as a formality: she got back to prison custody too late last night to get a mental evaluation needed in order for her to get her GPS monitor, make bond.
That’s a shame. Here I was hoping that she was cracking under all the pressure, or had magically grown a conscience.

Just a mere formality.

Dean v. Dulos
122.00 01/10/2020 D COUNTERCLAIM
Document.gif

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=18476988

Pure speculation on my part, but it appears that MT had one primary task on May 24. Establish the alibis, hers and his. His, by manning the phones. Fact check me, but I think FD thought his phone was at 4JC that whole day. I'm not certain WHERE HE PHYSICALLY WAS when he texted EE midday, but when he made his evening call to KM, he was back at 4JC, right? I'm thinking that MT failed at her one job because she did such a good job babysitting FD's phone she brought it along on their Odyssey, in her very expensive handbag. JMO JMO JMO And isn't that just like FD's bad luck, with a woman once again messing up his careful planning and his otherwise great life.

FD handed over his phone because he was certain there was nothing of interest to be found.

And there wouldn't have been, if it had remained on his office desk.

Just my thoughts.

I'm no lawyer, but is FD claiming the property he defaulted on is a marital asset to which he's entitled?

Brilliantly the Farbees saved it from bank forfeiture and reclaimed it. Sorry, FD, you lose again.

IMO

Why can't I figure out how to get a map to show up here? Anyone want to share how to do this please?

Well, when I look at a map of 69 Wells and zoom in there seems to be a small white circle by the treeline behind her house. Can anyone else see this and might have an explanation for what it might be? Probably nothing but thought I'd ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Champ86