Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they knew who was driving, they could have made an arrest right then and there. What were they waiting for, the end of the world?
In the crime of attempted murder of Brandon B, they had a video of the jeep, knew it was registered to Charles Vallow. If they knew who was driving, why not arrest this person?
If they knew a lot more, why did they let all these people run around and do who knows what?
Tammy died after attempted murder of Brandon B. If an arrest was made prior to that, maybe at least Tammy would still be alive.
If some arrests were made after killing of Charles Vallow, or at least CPS got involved, maybe the children would still be here.
And not that I feel sorry about Alex' demise, but he could have been still alive too.

My post doesn't say anything about anybody being arrested. My posts says when Lori went to Idaho, she wasn't hiding it. Police would have easily found out where she was.

One of your previous posts (see above) mentioned arrests which is what began this convo. So you weren't meaning Lori and Chad ?

One of your previous posts (see above) mentioned arrests which is what began this convo. So you weren't meaning Lori and Chad ?
I believe it all started with your post where you claimed police knew who were driving the jeep. So logical question is, if they knew, why haven't they made an arrest.

Several days after Tammy died, Fremont county sheriff says he got a call from Arizona that there might have been more to Tammy's death. So obviously in the end of October police in AZ had to have figured out that Lori and Chad were linked together.
at 1:05. MOO: I don't know what "A few days later" means, what "information out of Arizona" means. I know there was a family member who was unsatisfied with the initial investigation of her death. Whether or not that was the source of information the Sheriff mentioned or if from AZ LE not is unclear. What AZ LE knew at the time is also unclear. MOO is also that Rexburg (and Fremont County) were not involved until the Nov 26 check, but I could be wrong. I'm not an insider for LE here.

I believe it all started with your post where you claimed police knew who were driving the jeep. So logical question is, if they knew, why haven't they made an arrest.
I don't believe the driver of the jeep was in Idaho IMO.

We don't know what JJ's exact meds were, but he could have been on several meds. Some controlled substances and some are not. He had both autism and ADHD. Likely he was on more than one med.

Right. I agree. At the time I made my original post, ADD and stimulants were being discussed. I just added that I had heard (via GH video) Risperidone was mention as being another drug prescribed to JJ.

at 1:05. MOO: I don't know what "A few days later" means, what "information out of Arizona" means. I know there was a family member who was unsatisfied with the initial investigation of her death. Whether or not that was the source of information the Sheriff mentioned or if from AZ LE not is unclear. What AZ LE knew at the time is also unclear. MOO is also that Rexburg (and Fremont County) were not involved until the Nov 26 check, but I could be wrong. I'm not an insider for LE here.
But was that family member (not satisfied with the investigation) living in Arizona? You do make a good point, he doesn't specifically say information came from the police.

I believe I shared it earlier. I'm awaiting VI status. Chad was moving out Oct 24th. The day after Tammy's memorial service. I was told everything reminded him of her, "She was around every corner." Considering their long marriage, I and others understood that as he was grieving and really missed her. That may have been the whole truth to the case. I don't know. Not trying to be an apologizer, just stating fact that I don't know what happened. The connections are all very strange and have a mountain of coincidences.

Maybe this is why his kids stand beside him? He moved out because he was "grieving Tammy". As to whether there is a true "marriage" between him and Lori is unknown. (No marriage certificate to be found) Chad and Lori or maybe even Lori could have told a few people they were married? (IYKWIM) His kids may have never met Lori.MOO

Last edited:
We are going in circles. Several days after Tammy died, Fremont county sheriff says he got a call from Arizona that there might have been more to Tammy's death. So obviously in the end of October police in AZ had to have figured out that Lori and Chad were linked together.
Yes by podcasts but maybe not linked to BB attempt. So who should LE have been looking for (or arrested) in October - Chad and Lori didn't marry till November.

Maybe this is why his kids stand beside him? He moved out because he was "grieving Tammy. As to whether there is a true "marriage" between him and Lori is unknown. (No marriage certificate to be found) Chad and Lori or maybe even Lori could have told a few people they were married? (IYKWIM) His kids may have never met Lori.MOO
I guess that’s possible, but I just don’t think LE would say something without being able to verify. I’m believing they married and it’s been confirmed.

I don't believe the driver of the jeep was in Idaho IMO.
Clearly at the time of the shooting, which was in Arizona, the driver of the jeep wasn't in Idaho, but had to be in Arizona. Jeep was registered to Charles Vallow. Charles Vallow was dead by the time of the shooting. So the number of people who could have driven the jeep are quite limited. As far as we know, Lori never reported jeep as missing. Would certainly be interesting to know if jeep first made it to Idaho (before the shooting). Because then the number of people who could have driven it really becomes limited.

Last edited:
Alex Cox plead guilty to assault and was incarcerated for quite some time... He also threatened to kill JR while tazing him.
Clearly at the time of the shooting, which was in Arizona, the driver of the jeep wasn't in Idaho, but had to be in Arizona. Jeep was registered to Charles Vallow. Charles Vallow was dead by the time of the shooting. So the number of people who could have driven the jeep are quite limited.
“Who could it possibly be??”

I guess that’s possible, but I just don’t think LE would say something without being able to verify. I’m believing they married and it’s been confirmed.

A very good point which numerous news reports have quoted the police as saying. Here's the first link from the first post in this thread and (I think) the first thread at WS on this.

Police searching for Rexburg children believed to be in serious danger | East Idaho News

It says:

"Rexburg Police Chief Shane Turman tells EastIdahoNews.com that during the investigation into her death, law enforcement was made aware that two Rexburg children, ages 7 and 17, were missing. They also determined that within weeks of Tammy Daybell’s death, her surviving husband, Chad Daybell, had married Rexburg resident Lori Vallow, who is the mother of the missing children, according to a news release."

That sounds pretty positive that the marriage took place, not that they were just told it happened, but in my mind tracked down proof. One of the frequent posters in this thread who lives in Hawaii has said that marriage licenses there are not public records and there is reason to believe that is where the marriage probably took place which would explain why no one here can find proof, but LE could.

No matter how I look at this, I still come back to "real problems" (to say the least) with any and all LE investigations associated with Lori and Alex in Arizona.

JMO

Hindsight is 20/20, but they not only dropped the ball they never picked it up. Alex threatened to kill while tazing one husband (who later died mysteriously) then the next year shots the next husband with a lame excuse. Then after that there is a shooting at BB, TD dead... 2 kids missing for almost 4 months now.. LEA need to step it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member