Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on when the video surveillance caught the vintage bike riding dark clothed hoodie wearing individual on Weed Street (route to JD house) at 7:30 am the AWs say FD was lying in wait for JD. She dropped off her five kids that morning and her Suburban is caught on surveillance arriving at her home at 8:05 am. At 10:25am her Suburban is caught leaving the residence.

Depending on when the attack occurred, FD was there for 2 hours and 20 minutes. The attack could have occurred precisely when JD arrived home. Or the attack could have occurred after she was leaving her house and on her way to NY for her doctor's appointment. Most of us believe the attack happened roughly as soon as she arrived home. So he had roughly 2 hours plus.
It sounds like she was wearing the clothes she wore when taking the children to school. That's why I think he got her when she first came in. I suspect she left her purse at home. And though she was weary and afraid of him I think he caught her off guard. Who would think he would pounce on a sunny school morning? I think she pulled in in the left bay and never saw him nor suspected he would be there lying in wait.
He is diabolical.
MOO.

I think the body is in water and that is also where the bicycle will be found. I've always felt she's in water because bodies of water are so "special" to Fd and his water skiing mania over the kids. That heavy framed bicycle would weigh the body down. Even in death, he has to control JD's location and leave a reminder of himself with her. He is a monster.

JMO

I totally agree with you on control and he "ended" her life. Would make total sense that he would want to know precisely where JD was forever. The only reason my brain goes against water in this case for some reason. Just call it my gut/hunch. There is some idea that FD possible dissected/cut her up at 80 Mountain spring road and that most of her remains are somehow in the drain...flushed in the sewage system. That MT was really at the house turning on water in all the bathrooms and such to make sure the plumbing would flow and that's why JD's clothing was found in the bags. So that is one idea for water. I thought about the creeks and such that also back up the Fore Group properties that figured so heavily in the AWs and the bodies of water.

It is a definite possibility. For sure.

Agree with you on the child abuse issue and parental access!

The Family Court file is now mainly sealed and I understand and respect this. I think it's probably sufficient to say that multiple psychologists were involved, extensive treatment was ongoing and that CPS referral was urgently recommended by psychologist.

IMO these children had been put through the wringer emotionally and even with professional support were in tough shape. JFd gave 1000% to her children and so they had support and help from her and professionals but while this helps, children still have to work through a hugely painful process and sadly some don't make it through the other end which is tragic. GF by all accounts has continued to focus on mental health of the children but my suspicion is that it will be an ongoing battle for this children unfortunately.

Also, while this is speculative theory, consider the idea that children had an idealised view of their father for whatever reason. They didn't understand that they were being manipulated and being asked to lie on his behalf. They didn't understand possibly the manipulation of MT and her daughter and any unauthorised contact that these 2 conducted to get around the Judge Heller ruling that IMO stupidly didn't include a no contact order for MT and her daughter so far as I can tell from the file. So, these children were manipulated by virtually everyone they met through their father and most importantly by their father himself. I won't even go there on the "Greek Family" but IMO they were all part of this manipulation plan of the children too. JFd was tasked with managing this situation with the children and then they weren't able to see their father due to A CHOICE HE MADE FOR !) MONTHS! This IMO was a totally explosive and highly emotional situation that JFd was forced to manage and IMO Fd knew what he was doing and he knew what it was doing to the children and JFd. My guess is he was doing it to make the children hate her and she was forced to figure out how to manage this process without having this happen. Talk about difficult circumstances but yet again, the circumstances were dictated completely by the fact that Fd CHOSE to not see his children and so was able to manipulate them without actually being able to see them. Fd IMO was choosing to POISON his family with anger and hate and he was hoping that this anger and hate was directed back at JFd. IF anyone ever questions JFd sanity or stress levels or anxiety, just give some thought to managing 5 young children going through this experience and loving each of the children with all of her heart. Fd was IMO evil and diabolical in his choices and didn't care one bit about the children ever.

I usually don't talk about children of victims as with DV IMO the children are the ultimate victims here.

The only reason I am talking here about the 5 children is IMO Fd 'weaponzied' the children to use the great love JFd felt for them as a means to torture and torment her. I don't for a second believe that Fd cares at all about any of his children but he values them because they represent powerful tools that can be used against the people that do love them and that do care about them.

It makes me profoundly sad to think about what JFd endured due to her great love of her children. It makes me profoundly angry that non physically violent DV such as what I believe Fd inflicted on JFd and his 5 children is not one of the crimes that he is presently charged with in this tragic case. IMO the damage Fd inflicted on his children is real and potentially life changing. I am glad that State Atty Colangelo was able to move up the filing of the murder charges in this case to make the 1/9 Custody Appeal request by Fd not possible.

I just keep going back to one of the first lines in the Atty Rochlin Custody Appeal motions, "Fd is a loving father" or something along those lines.

Really? If what we have seen in this sorry case and in Family Court has anything to do with "love" then I'm not sure what "hate" would look like?!?!?

MOO

BBM. I think Fd literally did this. I'm betting either the garage door or the outside door into the mud room had a security code to enter and Fd got one of the children to share the security code with dear 'ol dad. Our adult son has a digital locking system on his front door and the security code for us is the same security code on our mud room door.

JMO

There is no doubt he was trying to split those kids from their mother, especially the two oldest boys. Had they been a few years older, he would have insisted that their "voice" be heard. Even after murdering their mother, he tried to speak for the boys in court, demanding they be given their "own" representation. Reprehensible and far, far more common than people might believe. Although some may disagree, parental alienation syndrome actually exists, and, IMO Dulos was doing everything is his power to pull those kids away from their mother.
I agree.
He encouraged them to lie.
Didn't one psychologist report that one of the children was having suicidal thoughts?
MOO.

It sounds like she was wearing the clothes she wore when taking the children to school. That's why I think he got her when she first came in. I suspect she left her purse at home. And though she was weary and afraid of him I think he caught her off guard. Who would think he would pounce on a sunny school morning? I think she pulled in in the left bay and never saw him nor suspected he would be there lying in wait.
He is diabolical.
MOO.

Had another thought that your post just sparked. So probably before JD took the kids to school she didn't really have time to "get ready." Shower and groom and such. Just enough time to make a hot mug of tea and eat a granola bar that she never got to open.

So when she gets home she's gonna take a quick shower and get ready and pack for the night in NY and then leave. She's got to be in NY for her first appointment by 11:00 is what I remember reading.

So she pulls into the garage. Gets out with her purse and walks towards the door to the house leading into the laundry room area. Her back is to the garage door opening. He is somehow inside. She goes inside the laundry room area. Remember she's going to take a shower.

She drops her purse on the floor between the mudroom and the kitchen. No one is home (no kids nanny) she starts removing her dirty clothes that she had on to take the kids to school. TO put in the laundry hamper or washing machine. Shirts off...bra...then shoes...you know the drill. Only she never locked the door to the garage leading into the laundry room. She has no idea that he had made it into the garage.

Now when she's disrobing he's now inside the house. She tries to flee. Her only opening is the mudroom door. She is able to unlock it but can't make it outside because he's got her in a bearhug and is dragging her back to the garage. There is a huge struggle. He hits her repeatedly. Blood spatter everywhere but she is still fighting. Half clothed.

Finally, he's wounded her enough that she is prone. Bleeding. Restrains her with the zip ties. Maybe smothers her with the kids camping pillow uses the other to start mopping up blood. She's down. she cant move. possibly dead but definitely not able to escape or cause him anymore concern.

He uses the clothes she already discarded that she was wearing to start cleaning initially, then loads and loads of paper towels.

When my friend was murdered many years ago I met the author Patricia Cornwell and she was saying something about how head/face wounds bleed like stink...like nobody's business.

That is another explanation for the purse on the floor and the mudroom door being unlocked. Rather than locking it back when he was cleaning the crime scene he just wiped it down but wasn't thorough enough and didn't lock it back. Left her purse exactly where it was as he didn't want to touch it.

That is just another possible scenario and a sea of scenarios.

PS I still think she as attacked in the garage and never made it in the house. He probably was too afraid to run into the garage outright lest she see him and escape into the safety of her vehicle. So he slides in as she is closing the garage from the panel near the garage door to the house and hides behind the suburban or between the vehicles and she doesn't look back and never sees or knows he is there.

Last edited:
I can see Pattis has an understanding of LAW, but of JUSTICE I doubt.
Every time NP opens his mouth, he's billing Fd for his time. It's not about justice for NP, it's about his skill at abusing the court process to increase his income. It's no wonder other private attorneys think he's just swell; they are likely doing the same thing.

JMO

Re: NP.

One can decide to not defend a client.

NP chooses the rapists and wife-murderers as his clients. He states that these are his chosen clients ("the indefensible" or some such comment).

He clearly displays his disregard for women and children with his comments.

He is absolutely DESPISED in most of CT. Newtown CT simply hates his guts, for good reason. Much of NC feels the same.

Then, we get to how women (for his defense of rapists) and democrats (for his defense of outing the "whistleblower") abhor him.

No, he is not loved by many, but I'm sure he's admired by some.

ETA: Re: @sds71's important point regarding Bowman defending pedophiles - I have no comment there, except UGH.

BBM. I'm betting NP chooses to only defend wealthy rapists and wife-murderers who have plenty of money to spend on his outlandish tactics and abuses of the court process.

JMO

I totally agree with you on control and he "ended" her life. Would make total sense that he would want to know precisely where JD was forever. The only reason my brain goes against water in this case for some reason. Just call it my gut/hunch. There is some idea that FD possible dissected/cut her up at 80 Mountain spring road and that most of her remains are somehow in the drain...flushed in the sewage system. That MT was really at the house turning on water in all the bathrooms and such to make sure the plumbing would flow and that's why JD's clothing was found in the bags. So that is one idea for water. I thought about the creeks and such that also back up the Fore Group properties that figured so heavily in the AWs and the bodies of water.

I wonder if LE could tell there had been a dramatic, unprecedented use of water at that property that day.

I know they've been able to follow electical usage in these types of cases

Every time NP opens his mouth, he's billing Fd for his time. It's not about justice for NP, it's about his skill at abusing the court process to increase his income. It's no wonder other private attorneys think he's just swell; they are likely doing the same thing.

JMO

There is no question in my mind that if jurors look at the facts of this case it is a slam dunk guilty verdict.
However... enter Pattis.
A guy who likes to give the middle finger to the perceived “elite” or establishment. A guy who feels disenfranchised and thinks he is always the smartest person in the room. A made for reality tv lawyer. And he can spin a tale.
His narrative likely will be exaggerated/fabricated/ etc but all it will take is one juror to identify with Pattis and buy into his bs.
Put aside all the repugnant aspects of NP - his demeanor, his lack of integrity etc.
IMO he is cunning smart and strategic.
In my everyday life, all I have to do is log on to twitter or other social media to see how easily some people can dismiss facts and logic.
NP just needs that one juror who can dismiss facts and logic and buy into the false narrative.
To be dismissive of Pattis would be a mistake.
All in MOO

If LE believes he cut her up and placed her in the sewage system, all they would need to do is pump out the septic tank. I doubt FD would go to that much trouble but would, instead, change her into different clothes to remove any trace of his DNA.

JMO

Had another thought that your post just sparked. So probably before JD took the kids to school she didn't really have time to "get ready." Shower and groom and such. Just enough time to make a hot mug of tea and eat a granola bar that she never got to open.

So when she gets home she's gonna take a quick shower and get ready and pack for the night in NY and then leave. She's got to be in NY for her first appointment by 11:00 is what I remember reading.

So she pulls into the garage. Gets out with her purse and walks towards the door to the house leading into the laundry room area. Her back is to the garage door opening. He is somehow inside. She goes inside the laundry room area. Remember she's going to take a shower.

She drops her purse on the floor between the mudroom and the kitchen. No one is home (no kids nanny) she starts removing her dirty clothes that she had on to take the kids to school. TO put in the laundry hamper or washing machine. Shirts off...bra...then shoes...you know the drill. Only she never locked the door to the garage leading into the laundry room. She has no idea that he had made it into the garage.

Now when she's disrobing he's now inside the house. She tries to flee. Her only opening is the mudroom door. She is able to unlock it but can't make it outside because he's got her in a bearhug and is dragging her back to the garage. There is a huge struggle. He hits her repeatedly. Blood spatter everywhere but she is still fighting. Half clothed.

Finally, he's wounded her enough that she is prone. Bleeding. Restrains her with the zip ties. Maybe smothers her with the kids camping pillow uses the other to start mopping up blood. She's down. she cant move. possibly dead but definitely not able to escape or cause him anymore concern.

He uses the clothes she already discarded that she was wearing to start cleaning initially, then loads and loads of paper towels.

When my friend was murdered many years ago I met the author Patricia Cornwell and she was saying something about how head/face wounds bleed like stink...like nobody's business.

That is another explanation for the purse on the floor and the mudroom door being unlocked. Rather than locking it back when he was cleaning the crime scene he just wiped it down but wasn't thorough enough and didn't lock it back. Left her purse exactly where it was as he didn't want to touch it.

That is just another possible scenario and a sea of scenarios.
I don’t think the laundry is in the mud room. It could be, behind some doors, or perhaps in the back corner behind the cubbies, but the two doors there look like closets which would make sense, and one door possibly going down to the basement. The pictures of the mud room on Zillow look like an entry/storage area, not a laundry room. Zillow says the house does have a dedicated laundry room.
Often the laundry is on the 2nd floor in its own room closer to where the clothes are stored. There are sometimes 2 laundry rooms. These are big houses with lots of dedicated space (~10,000ft2) and you don’t want to be hauling all the bedding and clothes down the stairs and through the kitchen and dining area. With kids in sports, the mud room can often be just that, very muddy, and not the best place to have your clean clothes coming out.

I think it’s very unlikely that she disrobed voluntarily.

There is no question in my mind that if jurors look at the facts of this case it is a slam dunk guilty verdict.
However... enter Pattis.
A guy who likes to give the middle finger to the perceived “elite” or establishment. A guy who feels disenfranchised and thinks he is always the smartest person in the room. A made for reality tv lawyer. And he can spin a tale.
His narrative likely will be exaggerated/fabricated/ etc but all it will take is one juror to identify with Pattis and buy into his bs.
Put aside all the repugnant aspects of NP - his demeanor, his lack of integrity etc.
IMO he is cunning smart and strategic.
In my everyday life, all I have to do is log on to twitter or other social media to see how easily some people can dismiss facts and logic.
NP just needs that one juror who can dismiss facts and logic and buy into the false narrative.
To be dismissive of Pattis would be a mistake.
All in MOO
By the time the defense rests, I doubt there will be any jurors who are not disgusted with his client or who think he is innocent. The prosecution has plenty of evidence the jury will not want to ignore.

JMO

If LE believes he cut her up and placed her in the sewage system, all they would need to do is pump out the septic tank. I doubt FD would go to that much trouble but would, instead, change her into different clothes to remove any trace of his DNA.

JMO
There was a photo in MSM the first week of June of LE with a hose in the septic tank at 80MS.
@oviedo posted link to this as post #1146 in thread #4. I’m pasting it again below.

If her body had been in there I think we would have heard about it. That doesn’t mean that FD didn’t do something to her there maybe in a sink or tub in the basement or one of the bathrooms, and MT was in charge of running the taps to flush any bodily fluids down and dilute them, also the bleach could have been used for this purpose.
The septic tank there should have been largely empty since the house hadn’t been inhabited.

upload_2020-1-12_14-4-44.jpeg

MOO.

Of course these two have to tell all they know....but their stories
I wonder if LE could tell there had been a dramatic, unprecedented use of water at that property that day.

I know they've been able to follow electical usage in these types of cases

Not sure about that day, but LE can compare monthly water bills. I do think they can do a day by day break out though, especially living in the high rent district they did, the up to date computerized and programs were probably installed.

He is diabolical.
MOO.

I am with you on the attacking when she arrived home from school drop off.

I would think that he would want to attack Before she gets in the house. If she were to get in the house and lock the door behind her, Fd could not guarantee what time she came back out. So then he would need to break in, but that slight delay could give JFd time to call 911 and/or set off the alarm system.

In addition, I really think he wanted everything in the garage for easier clean up and the surprise affect from jumping out from behind a vehicle.

Cleaning blood from the garage floor and the exterior of the vehicles is so much easier than sofas, chairs, cabinets, window treatments, etc. We also see in the Zillow listing for 69WL, that Everything is White. The mudroom and kitchen have white walls, white doors, white shelving units, white cabinets, white counter top, etc. Some of the other rooms have a very light grey tint on the walls.

Regardless, the garage would be easier to clean than fabric furniture, fabric window treatments, and everything that is white.

IMO.

I would love to be a fly on the wall...

LE offers plea deal to MT

LE offers plea deal to KW

Of course these two have to tell all they know....but their stories

Not sure about that day, but LE can compare monthly water bills.
With a well, I’m not sure you can tell that. When it’s on a water meter then it’s easier to detect. Maybe they can tell how full the septic is, since the house wasn’t inhabited it shouldn’t have been all that full.

Given that some of the most newsworthy trials in CT and NYC have taken as long as 5 years to go to trial, FD riddle me this!
-Where are you going to live once the bank takes your big mansion that doesn't belong to you away?
-How is going to feel when your two oldest children, who will be 18, are sitting in the front row of the courtroom, staring you down, waiting for justice for their mom. Think of all the horrid details they get to read about what you did to JD, if they aren't already reading about them now. If anything, they
are going to give you the worst judgment when all this comes to an end!

Above, BBM.
From Dulos's antics over the years, he wouldn't care what others, including his children think of him.
His greed, for money over the years, is his goal, no matter how he achieves this.
Yes, the kids will witness all details, but smirking FD will introduce pathetic answers, as we have seen so many times.
The fact, he had no contact with his kids, because he did not agree with the judge, is pathetic:
noted in previous posts.
This certainly will be remembered by the children.
MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member