Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep thinking that Tylee disappeared sooner - besides the Rexberg neighbor who says he saw Tylee the day they moved in, it seems like nobody who knows her has actually seen or talked to her since early August? So odd for a teenager to be that isolated for that long...

It was stated in the police report that Tylee was woken up by the commotion at the house (before she supposedly emerged with the bat), and it does appear she is wearing pajamas, no shoes. When they ask for her phone number, I also want them to ask her why she didn't call the police.

I still think that Lori convinced Tylee and Alex that Charles was evil and dark and mean...and I feel so sad for JJ to have overheard all that about his father that he loved so much. I just wish so hard I could reach back in time and get that little boy some grief counseling, some months with his grandparents and aunts and other biological relatives who knew Charles. Adoptees (even in open/kinship adoption) often struggle with trauma, emotional and identity issues, and many are abused/neglected/killed by the adoptive parents who are supposed to love and protect them, so the fact that JJ has been separated from all genetic mirrors just haunts me, it's just so much, for a kid with special needs, compounded with the additional trauma he has experienced this year at the hands of his adoptive mother.

I have not ruled out the possibility that Tylee was a willing accomplice in whatever is going on.

Just moo, and I don't know anything, but I wonder if there's more of a strategic reason they're not releasing the tox results just yet. I just can't believe FBI wouldn't speed things up a bit when the lives of two kids might be at stake.
This is all MOO:
It seems to me that with no known harm done to the children, the priority of LE was investigation (late Nov.-early Dec.) of the deaths by questioning those who would have known more, CD, LV, AC. When they were not found it turned to the autopsy. Is there any reason CD would have been notified at the exhumation of TD? Even an attempt to spook him to come forward? The death of AC the following day is a very strange coincidence. Then once LE was informed of his death, LE focused on the evidences that led them to assume the serious situation of the children's location and well-being. Now it's an orchestration of investigation new incoming leads and reviewing old evidence along with hoping they come forward.

Still praying for the children and the truth to be known.

Small town police force, embarrassed how they just wrote TD death as natural. Also we don't know how deep CD's ties to the community are, or who else is an AVOW/PAP member/sympathizer, even in LE. MOO

Just to clarify some misconceptions. Salem is a rural community that covers roughly 12 square miles. The Salem townsite is roughly a few blocks and is located on the Madison county side of Salem area. The Daybell family home located on the Fremont county side of Salem area.

Embarrassed? At the time of her death there was nothing to indicate there may have been foul play in Tammy's death. Sure...she seemed the epitome of health. And I am quite sure that Chad steered the investigation in the direction of an unexpected death so the responding officers made that conclusion. Of course he played the grieving spouse part well so LE left it alone. And he would have got away with it too if it had not been for AZ LE tipping off FC LE. So it was FC LE that requested the autopsy to investigate foul play.

I cannot speak to who might be a member of AVOW/PAP as I am not ( and wish not to be) a member of these radical groups but to hint that CD had much influence over law enforcement is ridiculous. CD had no influence over the community. He was just a guy that appeared to make a living being a semi-successful author. That was the outward appearance of the man....but we all know outward appearances can be decieving. I mean, come on, who doesn't lead a double life? You know....the person that you let people see and the person that you really are. We all do it. It is just that some have more that they are hiding under the facade.

I admit I have an unhealthy interest in this case.
It occured to me this morning that while the timeline is awesome sauce, how much is possibly missing? Could it barely scratch the surface of the underground workings of a very long crazy train? And I am not a conspiracy theorist either. As details trickle in, it does make me curious though that the core of this group is more than a handful of people.
Also, who of this fanatical off shoot is keeping up with the frenzy for information here and other sites.
MOO but someone should welcome the lurkers and possibly point them to the direction of anonymous tip hotlines. Two beautiful children are missing! There has to someone with a conscience somewhere in this mess.

If Chad played a grieving husband to the police, I can't say that Lori did the same. She sure doesn't appear to be grieving in the video, so it would seem she wasn't even pretending. But I guess that didn't raise any questions with the police. Alex appears very calm on 911 call and on police video. There was a poster (Alex' friend) claiming Alex was upset because he had to kill Charles in self-defense. He sure didn't look upset to me. Furthermore, hard to understand why police just accepted self-defense from the story he was telling. He claimed Lori and children left, and then he went to the bedroom to get his gun. He doesn't say Charles followed him. So why didn't he stay in the bedroom and called 911? Why did he get of the bedroom with the gun? He also claims Charles kept swinging the bat, but the body and the bat are not right next to each other. Still police seemed to be perfectly happy with calling this self-defense.

I admit I have an unhealthy interest in this case.
It occured to me this morning that while the timeline is awesome sauce, how much is possibly missing? Could it barely scratch the surface of the underground workings of a very long crazy train? And I am not a conspiracy theorist either. As details trickle in, it does make me curious though that the core of this group is more than a handful of people.
Also, who of this fanatical off shoot is keeping up with the frenzy for information here and other sites.
MOO but someone should welcome the lurkers and possibly point them to the direction of anonymous tip hotlines. Two beautiful children are missing! There has to someone with a conscience somewhere in this mess.

I've been thinking about this all morning. There are people who know and are remaining silent. They are withholding help for Tylee, JJ and Lori. I don't know what they're thinking but I'm going to appeal directly to Lori:

Lori, please come forward and face whatever you have to in order to get your children to (at the very least) grief counseling and mental healthcare, and the education, medical care and therapies that, JJ in particular, requires to function well and to continue to develop. If you know where the children are and don't come forward with that information, you are doing something totally unhealthy and you need help yourself. You have all seen and experienced unspeakable things. Lori, please go home today and please take the children home today.

Just to clarify some misconceptions. Salem is a rural community that covers roughly 12 square miles. The Salem townsite is roughly a few blocks and is located on the Madison county side of Salem area. The Daybell family home located on the Fremont county side of Salem area.

Embarrassed? At the time of her death there was nothing to indicate there may have been foul play in Tammy's death. Sure...she seemed the epitome of health. And I am quite sure that Chad steered the investigation in the direction of an unexpected death so the responding officers made that conclusion. Of course he played the grieving spouse part well so LE left it alone. And he would have got away with it too if it had not been for AZ LE tipping off FC LE. So it was FC LE that requested the autopsy to investigate foul play.

I cannot speak to who might be a member of AVOW/PAP as I am not ( and wish not to be) a member of these radical groups but to hint that CD had much influence over law enforcement is ridiculous. CD had no influence over the community. He was just a guy that appeared to make a living being a semi-successful author. That was the outward appearance of the man....but we all know outward appearances can be decieving. I mean, come on, who doesn't lead a double life? You know....the person that you let people see and the person that you really are. We all do it. It is just that some have more that they are hiding under the facade.
What are your thoughts about this paintball prank? Has that ever been reported happening to anyone else round there? How far was Tammy's house from the Paintball firm in Rexburg?

So the fight Alex and Lori had in the street. What had Alex done that disgraced the family as she was allegedly saying? Her and Charles' family or the big extended Cox family did she mean I wonder. Why was Lori staying at his house then I wonder? This seems to be during the 58 days that she had abandoned Charles. According to Gardener's timeline, she was in a hotel some of the time also.

Last edited:
I've been thinking about this all morning. There are people who know and are remaining silent. They are withholding help for Tylee, JJ and Lori. I don't know what they're thinking but I'm going to appeal directly to Lori:

Lori, please come forward and face whatever you have to in order to get your children to (at the very least) grief counseling and mental healthcare, and the education, medical care and therapies that, JJ in particular, requires to function well and to continue to develop. If you know where the children are and don't come forward with that information, you are doing something totally unhealthy and you need help yourself. You have all seen and experienced unspeakable things. Lori, please go home today and please take the children home today.
I appreciate your post and it’s certainly worth a try but I sincerely doubt Lori cares about the children or doing what mere mortals feel is right. After all, she’s a higher being. Appeals that would tug a normal person’s heartstrings are going to fall on deaf ears. She has no conscience and needs to be caught and hauled in right now. She won’t cooperate at all but locked up at least she’ll be unable to harm anyone else.

MOO

What are your thoughts about this paintball prank? Has that ever been reported happening to anyone else round there? How far was Tammy's house from the Paintball firm in Rexburg?

My thoughts on the paintball incident? From what was posted on the Private community page by Tammy, she knew what she was looking at. Many people participate in paintball activities. Both here and everywhere. The incident was isolated and there were no other reports concerning random paintball threats filed to my knowledge.

She stated that the masked man fired at her several times though she did not think it was loaded. She only heard the sound of the propellant.
Let's think about this.....IF it were a real gun what are the chances that modern firearms misfire. Not likely.
Another point....IF it were a paintball gun and he fired at her , she never said that there was evidence of paintballs anywhere. No paint on her person or her vehicle.

In either scenerio....How can a shooter miss from a mere few feet away....him being located at the back of the car and TD getting her items from the side of the car? Normally....she backed her car into the driveway as the road in front of there house is busy with traffic(large trucks and such).
She shouted for CD which cause the man to run off around the back of the house which would be most likely the north side of the house. From there, he just disappears. Either he never left the property or was assisted. Her oldest son posted that he spent 45 minutes looking for this person but that post has since disappeared.

Rexburg is 6 miles from the Daybell house. Paintball equipment and supplies can be bought anywhere so I don't see how that is relevant to the local paintball company.

Last edited:
I am late to this case, so forgive me if this has been hamnered out - is there truth to his cheating on her? Also, she was on the bank account, I assume, so how could he say she stole the money? In Texas he or she can take as much as they want when both names are on the account. I have no opinion on this case yet - way too many twists and turns, so just asking. Thanks!
Up until this allegation by Lori, I have not heard even a hint of a whisper of Charles cheating on her. She is projecting her own guilt, as she had most likely been cheating on him with Chad Daybell (at the very least emotionally). As far as the money, no one said it was stolen, for the reasons you mentioned (joint account). However, the previous posters did a great job of explaining why it was irresponsible and detrimental to the lives of the whole family. Clearly Lori doesn't care about consequences, she was just trying to hurt Charles in any way she could (she had already threatened to ruin him financially before she killed him). Moo.

I appreciate your post and it’s certainly worth a try but I sincerely doubt Lori cares about the children or doing what mere mortals feel is right. After all, she’s a higher being. Appeals that would tug a normal person’s heartstrings are going to fall on deaf ears. She has no conscience and needs to be caught and hauled in right now. She won’t cooperate at all but locked up at least she’ll be unable to harm anyone else.

MOO
Lori seems to believe in reincarnation, that she lived before and therefore.when she dies, she'll live again. It may be she lost interest in her present life, children, husband and wanted to move on when she started believing this way. Ridding herself of them, marrying chad suggests that. So now that her life has turned to crap, maybe the allure of starting again in a new life is getting more appealing. Moo. Reincarnation is not lds belief at all, we reject it, but lori started to believe in it and she learned it from chad and his famous author and she clearly has accepted their authority as prophets and rejects lds leadership. This is exactly why family started out saying they joined a cult, because their beliefs are not only fringe but also not in harmony with lds doctrine. But she and chad don't think they are out of harmony, they think their dreams, visions and revelations are from god and they are receiving more knowledge than the church leaders because they are special. This kind of thinking can lead people into doing crazy, bad stuff, especially if the person has personality disorders that might make it worse, moo. I think her embracing the doomsday dreams, visions, revelations from that crowd made her own life seem drab and useless, she wanted to be special and have a purpose in endtimes, these people who promote this have romantisized it, seeing themselves as leading as heroes with special powers that everyone will bow to and acknowledge their greatness one day. I believe it consumes them, just look at where it has led. This is my own opinion but I've come to it from years of watching these like minded fringe lds and ex lds. Moo

My thoughts on the paintball incident? From what was posted on the Private community page by Tammy, she knew what she was looking at. Many people participate in paintball activities. Both here and everywhere. The incident was isolated and there were no other reports concerning random paintball threats filed to my knowledge.

She stated that the masked man fired at her several times though she did not think it was loaded. She only heard the sound of the propellant.
Let's think about this.....IF it were a real gun what are the chances that modern firearms misfire. Not likely.
Another point....IF it were a paintball gun and he fired at her she never said that there was evidence of paintballs anywhere. No paint on her person or her vehicle.

In either scenerio....How can a shooter miss from a mere few feet away....him being located at the back of the car and TD getting her items from the side of the car? Normally....she backed her car into the driveway as the road in front of there house is busy with traffic(large trucks and such).
She shouted for CD which cause the man to run off around the back of the house which would be most likely the north side of the house. From there, he just disappears. Either he never left the property or was assisted. Her oldest son posted that he spent 45 minutes looking for this person but that post has since disappeared.

Rexburg is 6 miles from the Daybell house. Paintball equipment and supplies can be bought anywhere so I don't see how that is relevant to the local paintball company.

So if she normally backed in he would be in between the back of her car and the residence yet she did not mention spotting him when she was reversing in. He had to be out of sight when she was doing that perhaps. So she got out and then saw him and there was a family member at home who searched for some time. Very strange and it sounds like the masked figure was waiting to do it if he showed himself when she got out the car. MOO.

Lori seems to believe in reincarnation, that she lived before and therefore.when she dies, she'll live again. It may be she lost interest in her present life, children, husband and wanted to move on when she started believing this way. Ridding herself of them, marrying chad suggests that. So now that her life has turned to crap, maybe the allure of starting again in a new life is getting more appealing. Moo. Reincarnation is not lds belief at all, we reject it, but lori started to believe in it and she learned it from chad and his famous author and she clearly has accepted their authority as prophets and rejects lds leadership. This is exactly why family started out saying they joined a cult, because their beliefs are not only fringe but also not in harmony with lds doctrine. But she and chad don't think they are out of harmony, they think their dreams, visions and revelations are from god and they are receiving more knowledge than the church leaders because they are special. This kind of thinking can lead people into doing crazy, bad stuff, especially if the person has personality disorders that might make it worse, moo. I think her embracing the doomsday dreams, visions, revelations from that crowd made her own life seem drab and useless, she wanted to be special and have a purpose in endtimes, these people who promote this have romantisized it, seeing themselves as leading as heroes with special powers that everyone will bow to and acknowledge their greatness one day. I believe it consumes them, just look at where it has led. This is my own opinion but I've come to it from years of watching these like minded fringe lds and ex lds. Moo

This echoes my own thoughts on her behavior. Chad and Lori are desperate to see themselves as something more special than they really are, and they are feeding each other's delusions in a reckless and dangerous way.

Perhaps it could just be listed as a conference or recording with date and speakers' names? It is the dates and locations of the POI's that we are interested in not the hosts of the events. Is that what you mean?

I considered doing that. But removing the company's name means that there cannot be a meaningful "source" included for those dates and locations. And we need sources here on WS. I considered putting something generic such as "online advertisements" or "media producing website" but I think that would only lead to questions from others about what the source means...And if we have to answer those questions it defeats the purpose of removing the name. I think we should stop discussing the media website altogether. MOO.

I did manage to keep in a couple events that Chad mentions on his blog, since the source for those is his blog and not the media-website-we-are-no-longer-naming-here. And there is at least one conference that Chad did that MSM posted an article about with an interview from a conference attendee: Police issue search warrant at Chad Daybell's home
The timeline also still mentions that Lori went to a conference in Idaho as that has been in MSM and legal documents. Find more MSM sources (not social media/blogs/podcast websites) for any of Chad and Lori's events that are not in the timeline anymore and I will put those events back in (without mention of the media company). MOO.

MOO

I know, I know.

There's more to the story and I just wish her kids were home, getting what they need, from the people they need it from. :mad:

I considered doing that. But removing the company's name means that there cannot be a meaningful "source" included for those dates and locations. And we need sources here on WS. I considered putting something generic such as "online advertisements" or "media producing website" but I think that would only lead to questions from others about what the source means...And if we have to answer those questions it defeats the purpose of removing the name. I think we should stop discussing the media website altogether. MOO.

I did manage to keep in a couple events that Chad mentions on his blog, since the source for those is his blog and not the media-website-we-are-no-longer-naming-here. And there is at least one conference that Chad did that MSM posted an article about with an interview from a conference attendee: Police issue search warrant at Chad Daybell's home
The timeline also still mentions that Lori went to a conference in Idaho as that has been in MSM and legal documents. Find more MSM sources (not social media/blogs/podcast websites) for any of Chad and Lori's events that are not in the timeline anymore and I will put those events back in (without mention of the media company). MOO.

My goodness, Gardener1850... I don't know how you created and maintained upkeep on the timeline even before the cease/desist request. :(

Thank you again for your hard work and re-do's to adhere to rules.:)

So the fight Alex and Lori had in the street. What had Alex done that disgraced the family as she was allegedly saying? Her and Charles' family or the big extended Cox family did she mean I wonder. Why was Lori staying at his house then I wonder? This seems to be during the 58 days that she had abandoned Charles. According to Gardener's timeline, she was in a hotel some of the time also.
I would add there may well be the "follower's family" and this collection of people may be where the kids are.

So if she normally backed in he would be in between the back of her car and the residence yet she did not mention spotting him when she was reversing in. He had to be out of sight when she was doing that perhaps. So she got out and then saw him and there was a family member at home who searched for some time. Very strange and it sounds like the masked figure was waiting to do it if he showed himself when she got out the car. MOO.

That's a good point, that the person was likely waiting for her, and knew she was away (at Enrichment Night) and would be arriving home around that time. People who would know this: her immediate family members living in the home, anyone in her ward, close associates she discussed her schedule/plan with, anyone with access to event information from her ward (visited the ward that Sunday and got the paper bulletin), or anyone informed by any of the above sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz