Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like this case is almost over
SAVINGS BANK OF DANBURY v. FORE GROUP. INC. Et Al
109.00 01/15/2020 P MOTION FOR APPOINTMENT OF PERMANENT RECEIVER
Document.gif
newred.gif

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=18512069
Oh well!

NP is waving around that psych eval in a lame attempt to garner favor for FD, as if somehow JF was so emotionally distraught she killed herself in her garage. Then cleaned up after herself.

He's promising a document he'll never deliver.

If JF had any mental health issues, one, there's no shame in that, and two, NP's client caused them.

When you live with crazy, sometimes you look crazy.

10 to 1, FD was a MAGICAL boyfriend. The look, the accent, the attention. Because it was a game. A game he was winning. Two seconds in (to marriage), bet he flipped his switch. He's the one who was cold, who retreated (to his other passions), deliberately letting her think it was she who was letting him down. Not shimmery enough. She was trying to make it work. She had no idea he was playing an entirely different game.

As for her journal, IMO he is utterly unbothered by what she or anyone else thought of/ thinks of him. What he probably hated more than anything is that her writing gave HER purpose and pleasure and therapy and peace. He would HATE that. He could have mistresses (he's just that great), but no way no how would he want HER to have an outlet, an interest outside of him. Pattern of DV. Argue that you don't get enough attention (DF arguing he's not), then when she makes extra effort, push her away. Head games.

I haven't read all of her blogging but I've read enough to notice that it was probably her sanity but also, and this is worth highlighting, it wasn't really about FD. It was about JF, about her as a wife, mother, woman and person, trying to make sense of her universe. Only a supreme narcissist (FD) would ASSUME it was all about him. In truth, she was actually generous and gracious in how she penned him, with far kinder words than we'd all like to use. If he found her journal, you can be sure he DESTROYED it.

It's so sad that JF was grappling, trying to keep the pieces of her life together. Effectively a single mom in an exhausting marriage, then a contentious divorce. A brazen mistress. All so horrible. All she wanted was to be able to raise her children and have a piece of peace. Her own bathroom. Time to write. Which is exactly why he wouldn't give her those things. He had to win. A sick contest where no knows the rules, the goal. Whatever she voiced, that's the thing he would not give. MOO

When FD said he couldn't believe JF would do this him, what he meant of course was STAND UP TO HIM. She stood up to the alpha dog. Alpha dogs don't lose, they up their games.

JF wanted to be whole. He wanted her in pieces.

I'm afraid just how far he may have taken that.

Jennifer, we're sorry you suffered at the hands of this man. We're sorry that the courts didn't take action, to protect you.

He's not going to win this time.

JMO JMO JMO

Sorry I’m a bit behind in the details of the story. What’s the brief details of being in her bedroom and what’s the source of that info?
In the search warrants it simply says a cell phone and a tablet on the master bedroom night stand. It is listed as the last item on a list of bloody items found in garage and it does not indicate if blood was located on these items. It has been a topic we have discussed here as its inclusion on a list of items found in the garage is odd. Hope that helps.

I was reading some posts about FDs password: harakiri
It’s also the name of a really good really bloody Japanese movie about a poor samurai that gets revenge on 3 rich Lords that “wronged” his family.
I’ve seen the original I know there was a remake but I haven’t seen it.

Retsina? Ouzo, perhaps? ;):p

One thing for certain: that family is not doing any good for Greek tourism, or any honor to their heritage. It'll be a long time before anyone I know dates a Greek or Turk male, as well.

They've really bashed their culture, heritage, and country. Disgusting.

I’m not going to make any generalizations.

IMO she asked for help and got it. She had the resources to keep him from getting what he wanted-her money; the children were the only way he could get to it. What is so disheartening here is that Jennifer did have the resources, she did do everything possible to protect herself and her children, and the family court system failed her. We failed her. If her death does not spur major changes in the family court system in CT, there is something seriously wrong with the legislators in that state.

How about starting with a presumption against pretrial release in first degree murder cases, such that it is the defendant's burden to prove s/he is NOT a danger to the community or a flight risk? Such presumptions have been upheld by the USSCt and are employed every day in federal courts throughout this country to detain dangerous defendants. That is one immediate piece of legislation I would push for. Whether the CT Constitution, as interpreted by that state's highest court, would uphold the constitutionality of such legislation is something I leave to others.
Maybe he could have been stopped after his mother was killed(did not pass away, if you know what i mean). Or after the fire in the horse barn. Just like Drew Peterson could have been stopped after murdering Kathleen Savio, his first wife. They couldn't get him for Stacey but thank God they got him. The legislators can sure be blamed but people deserve to get what they vote for. The people have spoken in CT. Again, if the Petit Family Murders did not help, nothing will, MOO.

Yes, focus on the blood/DNA evidence, the violence of the crime, the pain the victim endured before death, the conspiracy of Fd/MT and KM, and the premeditation involved in committing this murder of JFd.

JFd without a doubt endured a marriage filled with DV and this experience is contained in the Family Court files and the multiple reports filed with LE that were listed in the latest search warrant dump.

The 'Greek Family' words are nothing more than empty statements from people that lived far away IMO as they didn't have the courage to stand up and ask to be counted and heard by the justice system in the State of CT. Words said from Athens and Spain have no standing in Court and Atty. P. knows this just like he knows that what was done by these people was a violation of the 'gag order'. IMO these are not people of integrity or honour as if they had something to say they would follow the rules of the US Courts. Nope, guess that is simply not the 'Greek Way' as we have been shown so clearly by Fd in Family Court, Civil Court and now Criminal Court.

Had a good laugh thinking that Atty. P. believes the stolen psych report can 'save his client'!

Well, there are other reports in that Family Court file that have power IMO far beyond the stolen psych report that tell quite clearly the ongoing psychological abuse Fd inflicted on not just JFd over many years but his 5 children as well and he did so with no remorse or understanding.

I'm not sure how the stolen psych report figures into the calculus when the blood evidence of the crime is what it is, but I'm sure we will be forced to endure endless rambling from Atty. P. on the topic.

Perhaps LE should raid the Pattisville house offices as this all sounds like yet another 4.20 moment from Atty. P. IMO if he thinks the stolen psych report can save his client! If this is the case then why not just have his client confess and start serving out his sentence and perhaps he might live long enough to get out of prison by the time he is 80!

What is so interesting about Atty. P. is that I am not convinced he really keeps track of his comments over time. I'd thought with a love of history and books and possibly religion that he might have more interest in narrative cohesion. Nope. None that I can see, its as if he seeks to simply create chaos and smoke and more smoke. He simply seems focused on the 'word of the day' and it's as if he is engaging in hand to hand battle on behalf of his client constantly with no strategy other than living to fight another day.

It's exhausting to watch and IMO also unnecessary if a solid defense strategy is in place. I do believe his strategy is what it is because he believes most of the public isn't watching and that folks (other than him of course) are stupid fools. Its also because there is no alternative theory and no alibi.

Atty. P. himself said that KM was the cornerstone of their defense in his remarks the other day. I found this fascinating to hear him say as what person facing potential for life in prison would put any part of their destiny in the hands of the likes of KM? But yet Atty. P. and Fd did. Ooops!

IDK, it seems like Pattisville is scrambling as the ceiling is dropping and the floor is falling away piece by piece.

We have seen only a fraction of what is available to the prosecution and none of the cell phone data. So much yet to learn here. Odd then to see Atty. P. fixated on a stolen psych report which will save his client. First it was MT will 'save his client' and then it was KM who will 'save his client' and now its a discredited psych report that didn't meet the standards of evidence in Family Court which will 'save his client'.

Does Atty. P. have a defense strategy or will it always be something 'new' which will 'save his client'?

MOO

Yes, and LE none-the-less is giving the defendant the courtesy of exploring each of the defenses. We might be angry that LE is gathering up the said report and getting statements (which implicate KM and MT rather exculpate Fotis it turns out). But Fotis and his questionable defense team can’t credibly claim that LE didn’t try to confirm Fotis’ claims. He is being treated fairly, as it should be for all of CT.

It seems like women connected to this case were not always treated fairly by law enforcement and Pattis obviously has no problem with that as he piles on his misogyny. I do have a problem with it, but my problem is not that Fotis is being treated fairly. My problem is the fairness doesn’t seem to extend to all. MOPO (My Own Passionate Opinion.)

NP is waving around that psych eval in a lame attempt to garner favor for FD, as if somehow JF was so emotionally distraught she killed herself in her garage. Then cleaned up after herself.

If JF had any mental health issues, one, there's no shame in that, and two, NP's client caused them.

10 to 1, FD was a MAGICAL boyfriend. The look, the accent, the attention. Because it was a game. A game he was winning. Two seconds in (to marriage), bet he flipped his switch. He's the one who was cold, who retreated (to his other passions), deliberately letting her think it was she who was letting him down. Not shimmery enough. She was trying to make it work. She had no idea he was playing an entirely different game.

As for her journal, IMO he is utterly unbothered by what she or anyone else thought of/ thinks of him. What he probably hated more than anything is that her writing gave HER purpose and pleasure and therapy and peace. He would HATE that. He could have mistresses (he's just that great), but no way no how would he want HER to have an outlet, an interest outside of him. Pattern of DV. Argue that you don't get enough attention (DF arguing he's not), then when she makes extra effort, push her away. Head games.

I haven't read all of her blogging but I've read enough to notice that it was probably her sanity but also, and this is worth highlighting, it wasn't really about FD. It was about JF, about her as a wife, mother, woman and person, trying to make sense of her universe. Only a supreme narcissist (FD) would ASSUME it was all about him. In truth, she was actually generous and gracious in how she penned him, with far kinder words than we'd all like to use. If he found her journal, you can be sure he DESTROYED it.

It's so sad that JF was grappling, trying to keep the pieces of her life together. Effectively a single mom in an exhausting marriage, then a contentious divorce. A brazen mistress. All so horrible. All she wanted was to be able to raise her children and have a piece of peace. Her own bathroom. Time to write. Which is exactly why he wouldn't give her those things. He had to win. A sick contest where no knows the rules, the goal. Whatever she voiced, that's the thing he would not give. MOO

When FD said he couldn't believe JF would do this him, what he meant of course was STAND UP TO HIM. She stood up to the alpha dog. Alpha dogs don't lose, they up their games.

Jennifer, we're sorry you suffered at the hands of this man. We're sorry that the courts didn't take action, to protect you.

JMO JMO JMO

BRAVA!

So prior to the arrest last week, FD was maintaining the property on a daily basis, but now there is waste accumulating? Where’s it coming from? Nobody lives there
Yes, and now FD wants to be reimbursed by the bank for that maintenance work! And for the bank to fund the maintenance and pay all taxes and utilities ($20K tax bill due this month). But the bank would have no say over how the funds are being spent!
The bank is just asking for a receiver for the funds to cover this, so they don’t give the money directly to FD, but they’re still going to give FD access to the property to market it for sale (He will ask for permission to go down there). They’ll just make sure the maintenance is done and the tax and utility bills get paid.

So FD can put up $6M bail, but he hasn’t been able to pay taxes or utility bills for his properties. And he wants the bank to keep giving him the money for the upkeep of the house.

Maybe he could have been stopped after his mother was killed(did not pass away, if you know what i mean). Or after the fire in the horse barn. Just like Drew Peterson could have been stopped after murdering Kathleen Savio, his first wife. They couldn't get him for Stacey but thank God they got him. The legislators can sure be blamed but people deserve to get what they vote for. The people have spoken in CT. Again, if the Petit Family Murders did not help, nothing will, MOO.

Sadly, I don’t think the state of CT will change one thing. Not laws to protect women and children from physical abuse, not the family court issues, and will not protect people from being financially robbed in divorce court. It’s all about keeping the money ball rolling for the attorneys, GALs, psychologists/psychiatrists. Nobody wants to stop that music. This infuriates me

What happens if FD gets convicted while she holds the mortgage? Will he still be able to fight being evicted? Can he move a family member in and then she would have to evict them? I doubt there is any kind of lease or contract to have anyone listed as the responsible party. As far as FD is concerned she paid off the bank so it is his free and clear so I am assuming that the grey area is that there is no contract for after the mortgage was paid.

The mortgage was NOT paid. The mortgage is just the right to collect on an
IOU and a lien on the home. Dr. F bought that right to collect on the IOU and the lien. That prevented the original owner of the IOU to collect from her.

Now she can foreclose on the grounds that the IOU is not being paid. And that is what she is doing.

Fotis was shocked about the foreclosure because he assumed Dr. Farber was paying the bill rather than buying the right to collect it.

Yes, and now FD wants to be reimbursed by the bank for that maintenance work! And for the bank to fund the maintenance and pay all taxes and utilities ($20K tax bill due this month). But the bank would have no say over how the funds are being spent!
The bank is just asking for a receiver for the funds to cover this, so they don’t give the money directly to FD, but they’re still going to give FD access to the property to market it for sale (He will ask for permission to go down there). They’ll just make sure the maintenance is done and the tax and utility bills get paid.

So FD can put up $6M bail, but he hasn’t been able to pay taxes or utility bills for his properties. And he wants the bank to keep giving him the money for the upkeep of the house.

The level of entitlement that Fd has is absolutely staggering, isn’t it? Well, I guess if you don’t ask, there is no hope of getting...

The mortgage was NOT paid. The mortgage is just the right to collect on an
IOU and a lien on the home. Dr. F bought that right to collect on the IOU and the lien. That prevented the original owner of the IOU to collect from her.

Now she can foreclose on the grounds that the IOU is not being paid. And that is what she is doing.

Fotis was shocked about the foreclosure because he assumed Dr. Farber was paying the bill rather than buying the right to collect it.

He WAS shocked, but I can’t understand why he would be...it makes perfect sense that she would do this!

looks like this case is almost over
SAVINGS BANK OF DANBURY v. FORE GROUP. INC. Et Al
109.00 01/15/2020 P MOTION FOR APPOINTMENT OF PERMANENT RECEIVER
Document.gif
newred.gif

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=18512069
Looks like this action is sadly a day late and many dollars short! Why aren't we seeing a simultaneous Motion from Danbury Savings Bank for Bank Fraud in the event that the financial statements of Fd/FORE weren't properly submitted? How was Danbury Saving Bank able to undertake a loan of this size (large for this particular institution IMO) if the Borrower hadn't prepared 1040s for 2 years and didn't have reviewed or audited financial statements? Is this loan to FD/FORE in compliance with the lending practices of The Danbury Savings Bank?

I'm really curious what the Board of Directors of The Danbury Savings Bank thinks of how their lending guidelines were implemented by its staff officers in making this loan to FORE/FD? Are the involved officers still with Danbury Savings Bank? I'd frankly be quite concerned if this loan file looks anywhere close to what I imagine it to be! YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fd had 'no equity' in the property in New Canaan (is this in compliance with bank lending practices?). Fd also refused to allow the Bank to have a key to the property to check on the status of the project and refused to allow a security camera to be installed so that they could monitor the property as well (wouldn't this generate a default in the underlying lending documents as well given that this appeared to be within the ability of the Bank to do?).

Wonder who from Danbury Savings Bank, Danbury, CT was charged with supervising this loan? Oops!

Another FORE/FD financial mess and I do wonder how much $$$ Fd sucked out of this property and how much of it ended up in the pockets of various Pattisville atty's?

Are we seeing possible bank fraud both with Danbury Savings Bank and Peoples Bank of Bridgeport from FORE/Fd undertaken to pay attys?

Is the States Atty. also looking into this issue regarding potential bank fraud to pay attorneys and other creditors?

Relevant sections from the above posted Motion for Appointment of a Permanent Receiver.

borrowerrefused.pngnoequity.png

MOO

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    4.8 KB · Views: 33

JMO JMO JMO
Perfection! Well said. MOO

What happens if FD gets convicted while she holds the mortgage? Will he still be able to fight being evicted? Can he move a family member in and then she would have to evict them? I doubt there is any kind of lease or contract to have anyone listed as the responsible party. As far as FD is concerned she paid off the bank so it is his free and clear so I am assuming that the grey area is that there is no contract for after the mortgage was paid.
Just to clarify, GF created a Real Eastate trust that owns the mortgage; GF is effectively the bank/lender now — she is not the owner. Therefore she does not have the right to evict until the judge in the foreclosure case issues a foreclosure order. Foreclosure in CT is a judicial process (link to this case is below).

FD will use the courts to his advantage to stay in the home as long as he can but it will eventually end in GF favor — eventually — imo. I mentioned in another post that I am acquainted with a person who stopped paying the mortgage on a $1+ million house and lived there without paying on the mortgage ever again for 7 more years until the CT judge issued a foreclosure order. 7 years. This party used the courts to drag the foreclosure on as long as possible in the same way that I expect FD will.
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/CaseDetail/PublicCaseDetail.aspx?DocketNo=HHDCV196116846S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley