TX names Incels a domestic terror threat

cluciano63

Reaction score
Officials call Incels an 'emerging domestic terrorist threat' and warn of a possible 'rebellion' | Daily Mail Online

“Incels” have been much discussed on Ws...stands for the “involuntarily celibate” males who grow to despise women for not having sex with them. From what I have read, they are generally loners, not conventionally attractive to the opposite sex and become increasingly hostile and obsessed with the idea that women “owe” them sex.

Surprising to me is that this comes out of Texas...jmo.

Strange though. The Lord Mayor of London (after a terror attack there) described the terrorists as "w#*kers who cant get girlfriends". Probably something to it. Glad they are looking into this.

The "Men's rights Movement" is a hate group? Who says?
Just an easy google search away.
https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/ideology/male-supremacy

In their own words:
We've shouted endlessly at a deaf world that we were on the path to destruction, and we have watched our predictions of men being reduced to indentured servants to a malicious matriarchy come true, even as society continues to dismiss and humiliate us for speaking."
— Paul Elam on Men's News Daily site

“Make rape legal if done on private property. I propose that we make the violent taking of a woman not punishable by law when done off public grounds….If rape becomes legal under my proposal, a girl will protect her body in the same manner that she protects her purse and smartphone…. After several months of advertising this law throughout the land, rape would be virtually eliminated on the first day it is applied.”
— Roosh V., “How to Stop Rape,” Return Of Kings, February 2015

“No means no — until it means yes.”
— Roosh V., 30 Bangs, March 2012

“Women should be terrorized by their men; it’s the only thing that makes them behave better than chimps.”
— Matt Forney under the pseudonym Ferdinand Bardamu, “The Necessity of Domestic Violence,” In Mala Fide blog, 2012

Just an easy google search away.
https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/ideology/male-supremacy

In their own words:
We've shouted endlessly at a deaf world that we were on the path to destruction, and we have watched our predictions of men being reduced to indentured servants to a malicious matriarchy come true, even as society continues to dismiss and humiliate us for speaking."
— Paul Elam on Men's News Daily site

“Make rape legal if done on private property. I propose that we make the violent taking of a woman not punishable by law when done off public grounds….If rape becomes legal under my proposal, a girl will protect her body in the same manner that she protects her purse and smartphone…. After several months of advertising this law throughout the land, rape would be virtually eliminated on the first day it is applied.”
— Roosh V., “How to Stop Rape,” Return Of Kings, February 2015

“No means no — until it means yes.”
— Roosh V., 30 Bangs, March 2012

“Women should be terrorized by their men; it’s the only thing that makes them behave better than chimps.”
— Matt Forney under the pseudonym Ferdinand Bardamu, “The Necessity of Domestic Violence,” In Mala Fide blog, 2012

Let me know if that doesn't sound like a hateful movement to you. There are plenty of quotes from their "Leaders"
Their "Leaders" are also getting kicked off of platform after platform because they spread hate and misogyny.

And before anyone chimes in thinking this declaration of them being a hate group is anti-man, that is the furthest from the truth and ignorant to believe so. An easy google search will show that MRA are not pro-man, but 100x more anti-female.

Oh my. That write-up makes the author/SPLC appear even more like hysterical nutjobs than the people they're writing about. A large portion of what the author lists as "hate" is actually opinion. Much of it outlandish, yes, but still, OPINION. I can't take any link to SPLC seriously as I don't find SPLC to be objective and unbiased in their policing of what is/isn't "hate" or "extremist". For example:

"After years of smearing good people with false charges of bigotry, the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) has finally been held to account. A former Islamic radical named Maajid Nawaz sued the center for including him in its bogus “Field Guide to Anti-Muslim Extremists,” and this week the SPLC agreed to pay him a $3.375 million settlement and issued a public apology..."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...ab7d60-756d-11e8-9780-b1dd6a09b549_story.html

Oh my. That write-up makes the author/SPLC appear even more like hysterical nutjobs than the people they're writing about. A large portion of what the author lists as "hate" is actually opinion. Much of it outlandish, yes, but still, OPINION. I can't take any link to SPLC seriously as I don't find SPLC to be objective and unbiased in their policing of what is/isn't "hate" or "extremist". For example:

"After years of smearing good people with false charges of bigotry, the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) has finally been held to account. A former Islamic radical named Maajid Nawaz sued the center for including him in its bogus “Field Guide to Anti-Muslim Extremists,” and this week the SPLC agreed to pay him a $3.375 million settlement and issued a public apology..."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...ab7d60-756d-11e8-9780-b1dd6a09b549_story.html

so do you disagree that the actual quotes by MRA leaders are problematic at the worst and openly sexist at the most likely?

ok....

glad you shared your opinion on the SLPC. Because that’s a it is is an opinion. They do great work sorry that you disagree

It’s disappointing that you are against the group mission.

curious, do you identify or relate to the incel or MRA? I’d love to pick your brain

bbm. Sorry have to string disagree. The quotes provided are not opinions of the author they are straight quotes from the “movement’s” leaders, look at it. It’s bigoted sexist language that is preached to an audience everyday.

Imo those statements are objectively wrong, not just an opinion.

Last edited:
The quotes provided are not opinions of the author they are straight quotes from the “movement’s” leaders, look at it.

There are opinions of both, actually. And again, they are opinions. You might not agree with their viewpoints but it is their right to have those viewpoints, as offensive as they might be. A large majority of the people quoted on that site are white men that lean far to the right. If the concern of SPLC is truly battling misogyny, where are the quotes of all of the offensive degrading misogynistic violence-glorifying lyrics from rap and other categories of music in that article? Are you getting the picture yet? And to be clear, as much as I dislike misogynistic, degrading, violence-promoting music lyrics, I support their right to free speech and freedom of thought. Remember the 2 Live Crew controversy? Look it up. My point here is that SPLC cherry picks what they decide is "hate" and who is doing the "hating" for the purpose of furthering their own agendas and conveniently ignores other "guilty parties" that do the same or far worse.

It’s bigoted sexist language that is preached to an audience everyday.

So what? Let them preach to each other in their echo chamber. Until a crime is committed I don't really care, and they are entitled to their rights just like everyone else. The problem is that organizations such as SPLC WANT to make thought crimes a thing in order to try to control certain groups that don't fall in line with their own thoughts and agendas. That is very dangerous and everyone should be concerned about this! Also, the irony in all of this is that SPLC's hysterical diatribe only helps to give these groups more exposure and a larger platform. Anyone curious about their viewpoints need only visit SPLC website which has a mini-encyclopedia of all of the main players, their viewpoints, everything you need to know about them!

curious, do you identify or relate to the incel or MRA?

Haha no, I'm female, but I've done my homework and I'm smart enough to understand that the root of the concern over "incels" is based more on their politics rather than their grievances over women.

I’m sorry. I don’t believe hate speech, racism and sexism is an opinion. just like murder is not an act of personal expression.

Yelling fire in a theater isn’t free speech (one of many examples) and IMO purposeful hate speech that incels and MRA preach and radicalize young suggestible men with is no different. It holds no societal value and only causes damage. There has been tremendous rise in hate crimes perpetrated by them.

and yes they are being radicalized just like textbook terrorists (look at statistics of who commits 71% of domestic terrorism is in the US).

I won’t argue because this seems to be very close to you.

let’s agree to disagree on if sexism should exist. I don’t think it should.

There are opinions of both, actually. And again, they are opinions. You might not agree with their viewpoints but it is their right to have those viewpoints, as offensive as they might be. A large majority of the people quoted on that site are white men that lean far to the right. If the concern of SPLC is truly battling misogyny, where are the quotes of all of the offensive degrading misogynistic violence-glorifying lyrics from rap and other categories of music in that article? Are you getting the picture yet? And to be clear, as much as I dislike misogynistic, degrading, violence-promoting music lyrics, I support their right to free speech and freedom of thought. Remember the 2 Live Crew controversy? Look it up. My point here is that SPLC cherry picks what they decide is "hate" and who is doing the "hating" for the purpose of furthering their own agendas and conveniently ignores other "guilty parties" that do the same or far worse.

So what? Let them preach to each other in their echo chamber. Until a crime is committed I don't really care, and they are entitled to their rights just like everyone else. The problem is that organizations such as SPLC WANT to make thought crimes a thing in order to try to control certain groups that don't fall in line with their own thoughts and agendas. That is very dangerous and everyone should be concerned about this! Also, the irony in all of this is that SPLC's hysterical diatribe only helps to give these groups more exposure and a larger platform. Anyone curious about their viewpoints need only visit SPLC website which has a mini-encyclopedia of all of the main players, their viewpoints, everything you need to know about them!

Haha no, I'm female, but I've done my homework and I'm smart enough to understand that the root of the concern over "incels" is based more on their politics rather than their grievances over women.

crimes have been committed in the name of this ideology!

bbm

I think all those quotes are objectively awful. And yes, that’s what they all have in common. Weird right?

And Oh, I get it. You told me all I need to know about how you feel. Makes total sense

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod
Back