Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMEN! Your posts have been spot on lately. Incredible posts!

Buckets(s)/ Pail and the Bicycle...
Like many as soon as I heard a person wearing dark clothing and a dark hoodie to obscure face was caught on camera riding a bicycle on Weed Street en route to JD's residence at 7:30 am on 5/24/19, I was elated. It answered so many questions we all had about the ability to get to JD's from where the Red Toyota Tacoma was parked (almost exactly where JD Chevy Suburban was found later abandoned).

But then we learn that FD has a vintage Mercier bike that he had kept from childhood. This bike built in France that he brought with him to America.
EE testified that FD had told him about the bike and in late 2018 or early 2019, FD had asked the EE to repair it. EE said it was routinely stored in the 4 bay garage at 4Jax on a specific hook.
MT in Interview #3 with LE said she had seen "such a bike" at 80 Mountain Spring Road (a secondary crime scene as noted by the newly released search warrants). It is not known when she saw the bicycle at the 2nd crime scene. Would be very significant if she saw it say on 5/24. MT is shown pics of the interior of the 4 bay garage at 4Jax that LE took and MT indicates the bike is missing. She points out the empty hook where the bike normally is.
Even if we discredit MT, LE in a search of 4Jax found photos of FD and JD posing with said bike in 2008. So we don't need MT necessarily. EE is not a suspect and has cooperated so his testimony is relevant there.

NP says FD no longer has the bike. NO kidding, Sherlock. It is a damning piece of evidence and it is either in pieces or furiously being put back together by the "Greek" family. Forget trying to put another Mercier logo on it though, peeps. There are plenty of antique dealers that would be able to determine if the metal plate/decal had been recently put on (regardless of whether or not one had been obtained of the same age as the bike). Good luck spinning that one. Your client is a moron. And obviously too cheap to go buy a cheap bike for his plan at a thrift store or something. Or too clever to think that no one with any common sense would believe he was framed.

The Bucket(s)/Pail

(With the proviso that MT gives some truth, lies and half truths):
1. Interview #2 with LE (according to MT AW3): MT claims FD called her on 5/24 around 1-2pm and asked her to come to 80 Mountain Spring Road to clean the house as a "client" *ha ha ha ha ya* was coming over to see the home on the morning of the 25th. She was to clean windows. Which she ultimately "stopped doing" because there were too many of them. But what about this all important client who was to see the home in the morning? I mean, shouldn't this take precedence over anything? FoDu hadn't sold anything in a LONG time. This was a big deal y'all.

She tells LE that she brought with her a vacuum (for cleaning windows???), a swifter mop (would this be the mop handle found in one of the bags LE located from the trash bin odyssey of stupidity?), paper towels (no doubt LE can tell whether those rolls came from 4Jax or from JD house or both), as well as Clorox spray and garbage bags (once again, LE can tell what roll down to a gnat's behind where the rolls and bags came from). The pesky vacuum she brought was broken (such is life for MT and FoDu) and had to return to 4Jax to obtain a broom (cobwebs in those windows she was cleaning I guess).

2. Interview #3 with LE (AW3 of MT): She says in addition to the items she mentioned bringing to 80 Mountain Spring or the secondary crime scene...SHE also brought a white bucket, a yellow and green sponge, she clarifies that the garbage bags she brought were black and disposably gloves. It seems that instead of cleaning windows she was now tasked with bathroom cleanup instead.

We know that EE in his interview(s) with LE said that when he returned to work on 5/28 his Red Toyota Tacoma was parked in a different place than the day before. FD mentions he'd taken it to the carwash. Ooh la la. But in the bed of his Tacoma he spies a "red pail" with a blue hoodie in it that are foreign to him. As such, since I think EE has spidey super hero sense, removes this red pail with its blue hoodie and places it in the laundry room of 4Jax and leaves.

LA told LE that on 5/21 she was personally stocking the shelves (cleaning/reorganizing) of JD garage. She noted that there were two white camping pillows the children had used twice as well as a "red or white bucket" which contained household cleaners that the house keeper used. She is shown pics of JD garage and confirms those items are missing. As well as noting that on 5/23 she personally placed a pack of 12 paper towel rolls in the pantry and learned when she was at JD address in the lunch hours of 5/24 that only 2 rolls of the 12 are present.

EE and LA are obviously more credible than MT. But MT does mention a white bucket. Is there more than one?

FYI, y'alls work is just outstanding. Can't wait for Colangelo to eat Pattis alive in court. Cannot wait for FD to take the stand.
Betcha FD is going to put the blame squarely on MT. with a side helping of KM. Wonder if the State will try FD first or last...

Love your post LittleBitty, especially the ending, BBM.:):):)
We will be so pleased and surprised with what Colangelo presents.
Seeing Pattis dumbfounded will be fantastic.
This jerk needs to be humiliated in Court, broadcast everywhere for all to see: YEP, all over the world.
Let us see what the 3 stooges will do: perhaps crawl under their notes, and not appear on the stand.
We don't need their input.:D
They have done enough already, and will be told to 'keep their traps shut'.
MOO.

Of course they come here. They want to see what’s going to work, and what won’t. I am sure Pattis and crew are able to cobble together all kinds of things which will be potentially helpful. I hope he gets some hints about spelling, grammar, and proofreading ability from visiting here-his motions appear to need some help.

Perhaps someone can hand him, a spelling book: a 'second grade (primary school) book would be helpful to this 'self important' jerk.
MOO.

Mr. Pattis- in his own words, a curious past:
Att'y "Slash & Burn" Rides To Occupy's Rescue | New Haven ...
Mar 15, 2012 - That lawyer is Norm Pattis. On a few hours' notice he whipped together an 11th-hour legal complaint to try to stop the city from removing ...

seems also to believe in unbridled First Amendment rights, so has PO'd many:
www.ctpost.com › local › article › NAACP-condemns-lawyer-Norm-P...

NAACP condemns lawyer Norm Pattis over 'racist' image ...

Jan 8, 2019 - Local attorney Norm Pattis posted Monday a photo depicting three ... His biography lists accomplishments in Civil Rights cases, and says he ...

for sure FD is not even that controversial for him

Bucket incident happened on 5/28. Car washing was on 5/29. EE did not work on 5/27 due to it was a holiday. Bucket had to left there inadvertently on 5/24. EE had truck all weekend.
I agree with you. They were so busy cleaning up other stuff and putting into garbage bags they accidentally left the bucket and sweatshirt in the red Tacoma ... if FD wanted to frame PG he wouldn’t have texted about the hardware and other suspicious things. PG could easily gone to police and told police that FD was freaking out about seats etc and that makes FD look guilty. Not to mention the sweatshirt would have all FD DNA all over it too. FD wanted to get rid of all evidence ASAP. I think he hid JD phone or SIM card in PG truck and that’s what he threw away at russels car wash. Or maybe even a weapon he used. JMO

I'm curious why people are thinking the bike was dismantled.

Fd brought the bike from Greece and it must have had some sentimental value. Would he have so easily ditched it if he has been schlepping it around for 20+ years? IDK.

Wonder if Atty. P. knows where the bike might be or be concerned that it will be found or turn up?

Can't you just see him picking up the phone and saying, "Fotis my boy, the bike isn't around any more is it?". Fotis will then say, "Don't worry Atty. P., 'Rena' said it fit perfectly in her trunk that she just took back to Greece. Thanks for giving me the blow torch as I was able to cleanly take it apart and so I can put it together are ride it all over Mykonos with my buddy Yannis who is coming next week to take me away on vacation! I haven't had a vacation in months now and I'm simply depleted! Yannis promised me 'good time' and he just got a new private jet too, all I have to do is get on the roof of 4Jx and a copter will come and take me to the airport!". "I'm so over this bracelet and house arrest and I have no cash so I can't even keep up with my Pelaton subscription fee and I'm so bored". "I simply can't look as pasty as Judge Blawie and my tan is fading. I need some sun!".

Wonder if Fd buried it someplace or simply shipped it back to Greece for safekeeping?

Curious if LE knows where the bike might be?

Or, could he have included the bike in his ongoing and highly amusing sales on Craigslist? Hilarious to think that evidence has been sold and resold on Craigslist right under the noses of CSP!

MOO
Good one Afitzy. My good laugh for the night.

Here he is wearing a “Left”. Wonder if they found a “Right”?
Ok. My last final interesting tidbit ( at least to me) on the glove he is wearing in the photo I posted. He is sweeping. But if you scroll through the pics on radaronline or dailymail,the glove is not always on. And it’s not always on when he’s sweeping.

So was it put on as a message?Hmm? Like his old Avon tshirt he wore when first out on bail, or his Team “Goode” shirt worn jogging. Why take the glove on and off? To draw attention to it?

Finally, if you zoom in, I think the fingers are not completely covered. I’m thinking it’s a biking glove. Like one you would wear perhaps when riding an old sentimental Mercier.

FD the narcissist, smirking and smiling through his tv interviews and court appearances; the smartest guy in the room, quietly laughing behind the inane stories spun by his equally narcissistic lawyer, I think this guy is laughing at the script he has written, and doesn’t even realize the breadcrumbs he has left are going to strangle him.

months ago I posted about the deliberateness of every word he says, those he doesn’t and the actions he takes and those he doesn’t, but I never imagined the years and degree of evilness. With the 3AWs and the new 500 pages, I think more will be discovered re-examining all of his public displays. Moo

Justice for Jennifer

I agree with you. They were so busy cleaning up other stuff and putting into garbage bags they accidentally left the bucket and sweatshirt in the red Tacoma ... if FD wanted to frame PG he wouldn’t have texted about the hardware and other suspicious things. PG could easily gone to police and told police that FD was freaking out about seats etc and that makes FD look guilty. Not to mention the sweatshirt would have all FD DNA all over it too. FD wanted to get rid of all evidence ASAP. I think he hid JD phone or SIM card in PG truck and that’s what he threw away at russels car wash. Or maybe even a weapon he used. JMO

So, EE does not see the bucket the entire 3 day weekend, while loading and unloading his motor bike on multiple occasions, but all of a sudden sees it 3 days later while at 4JC?

Was this the bright red bucket or the bright white bucket?

IMO.

So, EE does not see the bucket the entire 3 day weekend, while loading and unloading his motor bike on multiple occasions, but all of a sudden sees it 3 days later while at 4JC?

Was this the bright red bucket or the bright white bucket?

IMO.
Go easy. I am a very busy person and shock my own self a lot by things I do not notice.

Last edited:
Post 668- list of evidence taken by LE
"electric toothbrush"

Why was this taken? If for dna, wouldn't just the brush(es) been taken?
Was there possible blood on the item?
Was the item at scene of possible fight?
Any other mention of her bathroom in SW?

Good one Afitzy. My good laugh for the night.

I would think the bike is somewhere in the woods between the end of Indian Waters Dr. and the back yard of JD's home. FD was too dumb to realize that surveillance cameras in homes and school buses would capture his moves, I doubt he thought much about what to do with the bike. After all, he had a corpse to conceal.

Google Maps

I would think the bike is somewhere in the woods between the end of Indian Waters Dr. and the back yard of JD's home. FD was too dumb to realize that surveillance cameras in homes and school buses would capture his moves, I doubt he thought much about what to do with the bike. After all, he had a corpse to conceal.

Google Maps
I believe the SW's indicate LE identified the
outline or rim of bike wheel in back of Tacoma
pickup tooling up the Merritt Pkwy. towards
Farmington.
I wonder if he didn't pitch it off the truck somewhere on the route back to 4JC.

For years, Jennifer Dulos lived in fear of her husband, according to her own statements in divorce documents and information police have obtained since she was killed in May.
Lauren Almeida, the family’s longtime nanny, told police she witnessed some of the alleged domestic abuse, according to search warrants unsealed last week in the New Canaan woman’s homicide.
In the days following Jennifer Dulos’ disappearance, Almeida provided critical information to police as investigators tried to determine what happened inside the Welles Lane home on the morning of May 24.

Almeida pointed to the contentious two-year divorce between Jennifer and Fotis Dulos as a potential cause for the gory scene — bloody footprints and splatter, and signs the 50-year-old mother of five was the victim of a “homicide of violence” — that investigators discovered inside the garage, according to arrest and search warrants in the case.
On the day of the incident, Almeida became concerned when she could not reach Jennifer Dulos.

“My first thought was that Fotis did something,” Almeida told police, according to arrest warrants.

In the search warrants that were unsealed last week for the first time since the investigation began nearly eight months ago, Almeida supported her theory by describing two instances of alleged domestic abuse that she said occurred in recent years.

There was the time in August 2017 — a few months after Jennifer Dulos left for New Canaan with the children and filed for divorce — when Almeida heard commotion outside a short-term rental home where they were staying on Chichester Road.
Almeida said she found Jennifer Dulos crying in the driveway, saying her estranged husband tried to run her over with their children in the car, according to the search warrants.

Jennifer Dulos told Almeida she had to “jump out of the way” to avoid being hit, the search warrants said.

But Rena Dulos Kyrimi, Fotis Dulos’ sister who was in the car that day, said the incident unfolded differently.

“I was in the car with him and the kids that day,” Dulos Kyrimi said in a phone interview Friday from Greece. “She threw herself in front of the car to stop us from coming near the house. The kids thought it was a joke and were all laughing.”

Jennifer Dulos did not report the incident, but notified New Canaan police later that day when she claimed her husband called her names and degraded her in front of their children, the search warrants said. No arrests were made.

Dulos warrants cite years of fear

‘It was embarrassing’
In the search warrants, Almeida also recalled another incident that occurred a few months earlier when the couple was still living together in Farmington.

Almeida said she witnessed Jennifer Dulos run into a bedroom, slam the door behind her and kept it shut with her body as her estranged husband tried to get in, according to the search warrant.
Almeida said Fotis Dulos stopped banging on the door when he realized she and one of the children were present, the search warrant said.

Dulos Kyrimi’s daughter, Klelia, said the incident started when Jennifer Dulos came into the home — where a wedding was being held — using “foul language.”

“He didn’t chase her,” Klelia Kyrimi said Friday in a phone interview. “She was going upstairs and he followed her. It was embarrassing. We all didn’t want to see something like that. They went into one of the kid’s rooms to talk and closed the door behind them. We were all wondering what was happening to her. I could hear him trying to calm her down.”

Tensions remained high as Jennifer Dulos left Farmington unannounced with the children for her new home in New Canaan the day after Father’s Day in June 2017. It prompted Fotis Dulos to call police and report his children missing.
Police determined the children were with Jennifer Dulos, who filed for divorce the next day.

‘Controlling and aggressive’ behavior
In the months that followed, the heated divorce proceedings began, including Jennifer Dulos filing an emergency order for custody of the children.

However, Stamford Superior Court Judge Thomas Colin denied the request, saying Jennifer Dulos did not prove “there is an immediate and present risk of physical danger or psychological harm to the parties’ children.”
In his ruling, Colin acknowledged the raw emotions between the couple and that Jennifer Dulos perceived her husband to be “controlling and aggressive.”

Colin encouraged the couple to work together through their attorneys to resolve the custody issues.

“The court is hopeful that once things settle down and cooler heads prevail, these extremely well educated and accomplished parents will be able to reach an agreement,” Colin said.

However, the incident in the New Canaan driveway occurred just days later, prompting Jennifer Dulos to file a contempt of court document on Aug. 9, 2017.

In the document, Jennifer Dulos described the incident and claimed her husband violated the judge’s order by displaying “intimidating and degrading” behavior in front of their children, divorce records show.

Jennifer Dulos also claimed her husband told her she should be “locked away” and “you should be put in an insane asylum,” in front of the children, according to divorce documents.

A judge eventually limited Fotis Dulos’ contact with his children to supervised visits. The last one occurred May 22 — two days before Jennifer Dulos was killed — in his estranged wife’s backyard

Fotis Dulos was supposed to appear Jan. 9 in Stamford juvenile court where his divorce attorney planned to fight for his client to see his children.

was postponed indefinitely when Fotis Dulos was charged with murder on Jan. 7 and a judge issued a protective orderpreventing him from contacting his children, Almeida and his estranged wife’s family.

Dulos Kyrimi said she was with her husband and her young granddaughter visiting Fotis Dulos when her brother was arrested this month.

Dulos Kyrimi said the accusations that have been made against her brother are not true.

“They are lies,” she said. “They are presenting a person we don’t know. He’s not a violent person, he’s not an abuser. It’s not in his character. I don’t know where they are getting this, but they don’t have any character to be saying these type of lies.”

Google Maps
That bike would have been found if he dumped it in the woods. I recall seeing on WS that it was caught on a photo in the back of the Tacoma. Also thought he took off the logo medallion and put it in the Albany trash with the other DNA stuff they recovered. That is my understanding. So he would want that bike gone.
It was too unique to leave lying around.
But he did have limited time to clean that is why it was such a bad job leaving, lots of blood & DNA.

His plan fell apart in a huge way thanks to JD putting up a super-hero fight to the end.
IMO

I believe the SW's indicate LE identified the
outline or rim of bike wheel in back of Tacoma
pickup tooling up the Merritt Pkwy. towards
Farmington.
I wonder if he didn't pitch it off the truck somewhere on the route back to 4JC.

so maybe the emblem just fell off... not attached so well...old?
the use of his childhood bike in the crime is very weird IMO.
"in with the new, out with the old?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members