Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone tell me what MIRA stands for please?

Home - MIRA
upload_2020-1-18_19-38-49.png
Home. The Materials Innovation and Recycling Authority, or “MIRA”, is Connecticut's quasi-public organization responsible for the development and operation of systems and facilities that turn municipal solid waste into useful materials.

Last edited:
AMEN! Your posts have been spot on lately. Incredible posts!

Buckets(s)/ Pail and the Bicycle...
Like many as soon as I heard a person wearing dark clothing and a dark hoodie to obscure face was caught on camera riding a bicycle on Weed Street en route to JD's residence at 7:30 am on 5/24/19, I was elated. It answered so many questions we all had about the ability to get to JD's from where the Red Toyota Tacoma was parked (almost exactly where JD Chevy Suburban was found later abandoned).

But then we learn that FD has a vintage Mercier bike that he had kept from childhood. This bike built in France that he brought with him to America.
EE testified that FD had told him about the bike and in late 2018 or early 2019, FD had asked the EE to repair it. EE said it was routinely stored in the 4 bay garage at 4Jax on a specific hook.
MT in Interview #3 with LE said she had seen "such a bike" at 80 Mountain Spring Road (a secondary crime scene as noted by the newly released search warrants). It is not known when she saw the bicycle at the 2nd crime scene. Would be very significant if she saw it say on 5/24. MT is shown pics of the interior of the 4 bay garage at 4Jax that LE took and MT indicates the bike is missing. She points out the empty hook where the bike normally is.
Even if we discredit MT, LE in a search of 4Jax found photos of FD and JD posing with said bike in 2008. So we don't need MT necessarily. EE is not a suspect and has cooperated so his testimony is relevant there.

NP says FD no longer has the bike. NO kidding, Sherlock. It is a damning piece of evidence and it is either in pieces or furiously being put back together by the "Greek" family. Forget trying to put another Mercier logo on it though, peeps. There are plenty of antique dealers that would be able to determine if the metal plate/decal had been recently put on (regardless of whether or not one had been obtained of the same age as the bike). Good luck spinning that one. Your client is a moron. And obviously too cheap to go buy a cheap bike for his plan at a thrift store or something. Or too clever to think that no one with any common sense would believe he was framed.

The Bucket(s)/Pail

(With the proviso that MT gives some truth, lies and half truths):
1. Interview #2 with LE (according to MT AW3): MT claims FD called her on 5/24 around 1-2pm and asked her to come to 80 Mountain Spring Road to clean the house as a "client" *ha ha ha ha ya* was coming over to see the home on the morning of the 25th. She was to clean windows. Which she ultimately "stopped doing" because there were too many of them. But what about this all important client who was to see the home in the morning? I mean, shouldn't this take precedence over anything? FoDu hadn't sold anything in a LONG time. This was a big deal y'all.

She tells LE that she brought with her a vacuum (for cleaning windows???), a swifter mop (would this be the mop handle found in one of the bags LE located from the trash bin odyssey of stupidity?), paper towels (no doubt LE can tell whether those rolls came from 4Jax or from JD house or both), as well as Clorox spray and garbage bags (once again, LE can tell what roll down to a gnat's behind where the rolls and bags came from). The pesky vacuum she brought was broken (such is life for MT and FoDu) and had to return to 4Jax to obtain a broom (cobwebs in those windows she was cleaning I guess).

2. Interview #3 with LE (AW3 of MT): She says in addition to the items she mentioned bringing to 80 Mountain Spring or the secondary crime scene...SHE also brought a white bucket, a yellow and green sponge, she clarifies that the garbage bags she brought were black and disposably gloves. It seems that instead of cleaning windows she was now tasked with bathroom cleanup instead.

We know that EE in his interview(s) with LE said that when he returned to work on 5/28 his Red Toyota Tacoma was parked in a different place than the day before. FD mentions he'd taken it to the carwash. Ooh la la. But in the bed of his Tacoma he spies a "red pail" with a blue hoodie in it that are foreign to him. As such, since I think EE has spidey super hero sense, removes this red pail with its blue hoodie and places it in the laundry room of 4Jax and leaves.

LA told LE that on 5/21 she was personally stocking the shelves (cleaning/reorganizing) of JD garage. She noted that there were two white camping pillows the children had used twice as well as a "red or white bucket" which contained household cleaners that the house keeper used. She is shown pics of JD garage and confirms those items are missing. As well as noting that on 5/23 she personally placed a pack of 12 paper towel rolls in the pantry and learned when she was at JD address in the lunch hours of 5/24 that only 2 rolls of the 12 are present.

EE and LA are obviously more credible than MT. But MT does mention a white bucket. Is there more than one?

FYI, y'alls work is just outstanding. Can't wait for Colangelo to eat Pattis alive in court. Cannot wait for FD to take the stand.
Betcha FD is going to put the blame squarely on MT. with a side helping of KM. Wonder if the State will try FD first or last...

@LittleBitty

You have just made a great observation with the Cleaning Bucket(s).

EE took his red Toyota truck on Friday, May 24 so that he could take his motorbike home for the holiday weekend.

The observant EE did not see this Bucket of Evidence on Friday, May 24 when he placed his motorbike in the bed of his red truck, because it was Not there.

The observant EE sees the bucket on Wednesday, May 29 After Fd has had additional access to EE's red truck on Tuesday and Wednesday, May 28 and 29 and After Fd has paid $250 to have EE's red truck Detailed.

Does this indicate that Fd PLANTED the Bucket of Evidence in the back of EE's red truck?

IMO, YES.

Did Fd see/realize that the $250 detail did not remove All the blood evidence on the seats of EE's red truck?

Did Fd then have to resort to plan B, C, D, etc?

We know that Fd INSISTED that EE replace his red truck seats with the Porsche seats, which indicates that Fd was Very Concerned about the blood evidence still on those seats.

I have always thought and many of you know I have been outspoken on Fd Setting Up EE, even as a Backup Plan.

At This Point, There is Absolutely No Reason that EE should have a Bucket of Evidence in His Red Toyota Truck on Wednesday, May 29 Unless Fd put it there AFTER the Car Wash Detail.

IMO and With a MOO MOO Here And a MOO MOO There.

@LittleBitty

You have just made a great observation with the Cleaning Bucket(s).

EE took his red Toyota truck on Friday, May 24 so that he could take his motorbike home for the holiday weekend.

The observant EE did not see this Bucket of Evidence on Friday, May 24 when he placed his motorbike in the bed of his red truck, because it was Not there.

The observant EE sees the bucket on Wednesday, May 29 After Fd has had additional access to EE's red truck on Tuesday and Wednesday, May 28 and 29 and After Fd has paid $250 to have EE's red truck Detailed.

Does this indicate that Fd PLANTED the Bucket of Evidence in the back of EE's red truck?

IMO, YES.

Did Fd see/realize that the $250 detail did not remove All the blood evidence on the seats of EE's red truck?

Did Fd then have to resort to plan B, C, D, etc?

We know that Fd INSISTED that EE replace his red truck seats with the Porsche seats, which indicates that Fd was Very Concerned about the blood evidence still on those seats.

I have always thought and many of you know I have been outspoken on Fd Setting Up EE, even as a Backup Plan.

At This Point, There is Absolutely No Reason that EE should have a Bucket of Evidence in His Red Toyota Truck on Wednesday, May 29 Unless Fd put it there AFTER the Car Wash Detail.

IMO and With a MOO MOO Here And a MOO MOO There.

Ni @CTGrammy...I tend to agree with you and @LittleBitty, but there might be another explanation.

Fd and MT did a lot of cleaning at 80 MS on Friday the 24th. I tend to think the cleaning continued through the weekend and there may have been more trash drops. It will be interesting to see what LE has on tape from the neighbor's security cams for the dates of May 25-29.

Another possibility is Fd and MT were moving things from 80 MS to 4 JX. It might have been inadvertently left in the truck on one of those trips. For instance, MT says to herself, "These aren't ours. They must belong to EE." However, we all know that MT has been struck with extreme word saladitis and memory loss akin to KM's, so not much will be forthcoming from her.

The term "patent impression" found in the search warrants. Finally looked it up:

Impression and Patent Print Evidence
When an object comes in contact with a surface there is the potential for characteristics of the object to be transferred to that surface. This may occur by the object impressing its shape into the surface, or by material on the object or surface (dust, blood, dirt or other matter) being transferred between the surface and object and leaving a visible print on the object, the surface or both. These visible impressions, or patent prints, left at a scene can be used to link the observed marks to a class of objects or, if sufficient detail is present and recovered, to a specific object.

Types of evidence that may produce such impressions include, but are not limited to, marks produced by the following types of objects making contact with a receiving surface:

1. Tools
2. Footwear
3. Tire treads
4. Fabric/clothing

Additionally, objects left at a scene may possess manufacturing marks (including, but not limited to, extrusion marks on wire or wire insulation and rolls of plastic bags) that may be used to link them to similar material from a suspect.

When practical, it is desirable to submit the item bearing the impression or patent print to the laboratory for examination. Due to the variety of objects that may bear impressions or patent prints, this is frequently not practical. The Team Leader uses judgment in determining if future comparative examinations will benefit from the submission of the actual item (if possible), or if a cast or lift along with scale photographs and other documentation from the scene, will be sufficient In either case, documentation of the location of impression or patent print, with scale, can provide forensically significant information useful in future comparative examinations.

Impressions and patent prints are often associated with trace evidence, latent prints and/or other types of evidence. Evidence should be handled in a manner that protects and preserves the most fragile type of evidence associated with the item in question.

i. Electrostatic Dust Print Lifter
ii. Dental Stone Casting Material
iii. Sulfur Casting

Here's a list of evidence from WL:
· Seized/recovered from 69 Wells Lane:

· 22 unknown swabs

· interior and exterior doorknobs with bloodline stains and latent/patent prints

· 1 used paper towel roll with bloodlike stains

· 4 swabs of bloodlike stain, 1 pair of rubber kitchen gloves color purple

· 1 open box Hefty Strong kitchen trash bags with blue drawstring

· 1 Apple iPhone model A1512m

· 1 Apple iPhone model A1634 with Denver Broncos case

· hair

· 1 Sagemcom wireless internet router

· 1 Apple iPhone model A1574

· 1 Apple iPhone A1661

· 1 Apple MacBook Pro

· 1 Apple iPad mini

· 1 Apple MacBook

· 1 Apple MacBook Pro

· 2 pads of paper with handwritten notes

· 1 new Apple MacBook Air laptop

· 1 journal with handwritten entries

· 1 electric toothbrush

· 1 iPad Mini

· 1 journal with handwritten notes

· hairs/fibers

· 2 swabs of bloodlike stain (G19)

· 2 swabs of bloodlike stain (G20)

· 2 swabs of bloodlike stain (C2)

· 2 swabs of bloodlike stain (B3)

· 2 swabs of bloodlike stain (B11)

· 2 swabs of bloodlike stain (A15)

· 2 swabs of bloodlike stain (A18)

· fragment of paper towel with bloodlike stain

· 36 swabs of bloodlike stain

· photos of patent impression

· fragments of paper towel(s) with bloodlike stains

· hairs/fibers

· 1 pad of paper with handwritten notes, LP#1

· LP#2

· LP#3

· LP#4

· LP#5

· 4 swabs of bloodlike stain

· LP#6

· 1 Subway restaurant receipt dated 5/24/2019

· LP#7

· LP#8

· 1 2014 Land Rover SUV color black

· 16 unknown swabs

· LP#9

It is not mentioned or implied.

A tablet and phone are included in the end of a list of blood positive evidence items found in the garage. Some posters assumed that this meant the phone a tablet also tested positive for blood.
So, from the assumption some thought FD had been in the master bedroom and from there assumed he rifled through things.
He may have, it is just not in the SWs and AW.

That is exactly what I understood as well.

LE was just listing everything that was taken from 69WL that also happened to be in the same list of blood evidence taken as well.

I expect LE to access the electronic items to look for digital evidence, not that they had blood evidence on them.

IMO.

@LittleBitty
IMO, YES.
RSBM for clarity:
upload_2020-1-18_20-38-34.png
Bucket was found on 5/28. Toyota washed on 5/29. I know you are big proponent of the frame theory, I still disagree. It would have to have been left there on 5/24. I think it's possible EE wouldn't have noticed right away. Trucks usually have an assortment of items laying in the bed. FD made alot of mistakes and this was a big one but seems like he may have gotten lucky with this one. IMO, if FD was trying to get the truck detailed and the seats changed out, then he didn't want to frame EE. FD wanted NO blood evidence anywhere. That didn't turn out very well. Remember, this was supposed to be a missing person case. Just as a comparison to EE not noticing bucket right away, LA walked in to Welles about an hour after the murder and noted nothing amiss in the garage. MOO.
ETA: Sorry, couldn't rest to attach. Def says the bucket incident is on 5/28
EE did not work on the 27th as it was memorial day

Attachments

• upload_2020-1-18_20-36-18.png
    upload_2020-1-18_20-36-18.png
    100.9 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
lol...funny but so on point!

MT, MT abort mission....repeat abort mission--yo hattie there is a target on your back. devils kool aide

Gloves looked like cycling gloves or perhaps something for water-skiing? IDK.

Ah yes, the great NP explanation or as he calls it, "the alternative theory" of the 'Albany trash bin oddesey of stupidity' which will be presented at the "appropriate time"!

Gotta love the theatrics and drama of 'ole NP!

Atty. P. really reminds me of the old style fair barkers and I can just see him saying in his opening remarks at trial, "Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury, I will eventually be presenting to you my alternative theory of the trip that my client, Fotis Dulos made down Albany Avenue with his lovely paramour/mistress/ho MT".

"I'd like to share this theory with you but sadly now is not the appropriate moment but I can assure you that the theory will be mind-blowing and will absolutely exonerate my client, Fotis Dulos".

"But, the appropriate moment to share this earth shattering alternative theory will arrive at some point during the course of this trial so I ask you to be patient with me and please wait for this moment as it will be worth it, I assure you".

"I don't yet have a fully formed alternative theory but I assure you that along with the entire team at Pattisville and my client Fortis Dulos that we are hard at work on the alternative theory and will share it with you only when the time is exactly right!".

Day in Court Passes

Atty. P. walks outside court and Fox61 Reporter shoves mike into the face of Atty. P. and asks, "Atty. P. what is the secret alternative theory?".

Atty. P. (scowling at the female reporter): It's not the appropriate time for the alternative theory but I will give you an 'exclusive' here now just for Fox61.

Fox61: Great, what's the scoop?

Atty. P.: MT did it, it was all MT and she was having an affair with KM and together they conspired to frame my client Fotis Dulos who is a good hearted and simply Greek man who loves his children completely and can't wait to see them.

Fox61: Haha! Good one Atty. P.! We will check back with you later, "when the time is right".

Fox61 reporter turns her back and walks away quickly.

Atty. P.: No, No, where are you going??? That was the real alternative theory. MT did it and she did everything. She drove the Tacoma, She murdered JFd and she even tried to poison my client until she realised she didn't have the passcodes to the numbered accounts overseas. Really! I'm telling you the truth.

Fox61: Thanks for your time Atty. P. but that makes no sense with the evidence being presented at trial.

Atty. P.: Come on, you have seen enough trials to realize the truth has zero connection to justice! Grow up you twerp! Geeze, why do females have to be so logical and literal. Evidence means NOTHING!

MOO

Ni @CTGrammy...I tend to agree with you and @LittleBitty, but there might be another explanation.

Fd and MT did a lot of cleaning at 80 MS on Friday the 24th. I tend to think the cleaning continued through the weekend and there may have been more trash drops. It will be interesting to see what LE has on tape from the neighbor's security cams for the dates of May 25-29.

Another possibility is Fd and MT were moving things from 80 MS to 4 JX. It might have been inadvertently left in the truck on one of those trips. For instance, MT says to herself, "These aren't ours. They must belong to EE." However, we all know that MT has been struck with extreme word saladitis and memory loss akin to KM's, so not much will be forthcoming from her.
Bucket incident happened on 5/28. Car washing was on 5/29. EE did not work on 5/27 due to it was a holiday. Bucket had to left there inadvertently on 5/24. EE had truck all weekend.

Obviously, Fd did not have an issue using his own Ford Raptor to dispose of evidence so why not use his own truck on Saturday, Sunday, or Monday, May 25 through May 27?

Why wait to dispose of evidence on Tuesday or Wednesday, May 28 or May 29?

Fd received a call about JFd missing on the night of Friday, May 24. You would think that Fd would want to get rid of any remaining evidence ASAP and not wait 4 days until he had access to EE's red truck again.

IMO.

Patty Quack wants to run his fight club/court case in the media. At least that was his position in front of the CT Supreme court last month.

Given Voir Dire in the fine state of CT.....no change of venue will be requested or granted. NP will ask potential jurors questions till he is satisfied.

The things you own end up owning you. ---Tyler Durden

Pattis will be the FIRST to demand a change in venue, because his client can't get a fair trial. Because of all the garbage Pattis and his Ponytail spewed.

I don't like him, but he's no fool. His moves, while ludicrous, serve his client.

No matter, the Prosecution is solid.

We should be PLEASED there are no plea deals. The prosecution is confident, without them. And no co-conspirator will get off with a lighter sentence. No hard-to-stomach deals with the devil, like in the Frazee case. There in CT, there's blood on a lot of hands, and it looks like the Prosecution will take them ALL down.

THAT is a case well-played.

JMO

Gloves looked like cycling gloves or perhaps something for water-skiing? IDK.

Ah yes, the great NP explanation or as he calls it, "the alternative theory" of the 'Albany trash bin oddesey of stupidity' which will be presented at the "appropriate time"!

Gotta love the theatrics and drama of 'ole NP!

Atty. P. really reminds me of the old style fair barkers and I can just see him saying in his opening remarks at trial, "Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury, I will eventually be presenting to you my alternative theory of the trip that my client, Fotis Dulos made down Albany Avenue with his lovely paramour/mistress/ho MT".

"I'd like to share this theory with you but sadly now is not the appropriate moment but I can assure you that the theory will be mind-blowing and will absolutely exonerate my client, Fotis Dulos".

"But, the appropriate moment to share this earth shattering alternative theory will arrive at some point during the course of this trial so I ask you to be patient with me and please wait for this moment as it will be worth it, I assure you".

"I don't yet have a fully formed alternative theory but I assure you that along with the entire team at Pattisville and my client Fortis Dulos that we are hard at work on the alternative theory and will share it with you only when the time is exactly right!".

Day in Court Passes

Atty. P. walks outside court and Fox61 Reporter shoves mike into the face of Atty. P. and asks, "Atty. P. what is the secret alternative theory?".

Atty. P. (scowling at the female reporter): It's not the appropriate time for the alternative theory but I will give you an 'exclusive' here now just for Fox61.

Fox61: Great, what's the scoop?

Atty. P.: MT did it, it was all MT and she was having an affair with KM and together they conspired to frame my client Fotis Dulos who is a good hearted and simply Greek man who loves his children completely and can't wait to see them.

Fox61: Haha! Good one Atty. P.! We will check back with you later, "when the time is right".

Fox61 reporter turns her back and walks away quickly.

Atty. P.: No, No, where are you going??? That was the real alternative theory. MT did it and she did everything. She drove the Tacoma, She murdered JFd and she even tried to poison my client until she realised she didn't have the passcodes to the numbered accounts overseas. Really! I'm telling you the truth.

Fox61: Thanks for your time Atty. P. but that makes no sense with the evidence being presented at trial.

Atty. P.: Come on, you have seen enough trials to realize the truth has zero connection to justice! Grow up you twerp! Geeze, why do females have to be so logical and literal. Evidence means NOTHING!

MOO
Don't forget the "Shame on you!"

Some info to show how KM's convenient memory loss may actually be a valid factor here due to his alleged alcohol problem. Both short term and long term memory can be affected.
Alcohol and Memory Loss: Connection, Research, and Treatment

He fell and sustained a concussion. Ok. Even if he fell bc drunked up, it’s the EXACT time that discredits his memory lapse. Right on cue. No other memory lapses reported before or since. Convenient. And the phone broke, too. Double convenient. Did he have all the data transferred to new phone? If not, well, that’s strike three. He’s out.
Well actually, no he’s in. In big deep doo doo.
I’m just thankful I’m not any of them. There are people who get caught up in a criminal
web, innocently. EE almost got sucked in. Too close for comfort. Any of FD lawyers’ office staff might have gotten too close to the fire.

Never heard this before in any earlier posts - Wow!
Andreas is the guy JD wrote that was more important to FD than his family he actually told JD that. They must have covered for each other before in nefarious crimes. If they can find he was in the US he definitely was in on the crime, but the phone call alibi would tie him in as well. Wonder if he was also assisting in funneling farber money out of the country. Leave no stone unturned, I am sure he is involved - IMO

BLOOD BROTHERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member