Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost felt sorry for NP today, (who am I kidding?). IMO, Fd looked like NP had scolded him for the bad boy that he is. It's pretty hard to garner sympathy for a client that is so out of control. If he is so angered by a memorial left by people he doesn't even know, think of what it must have been like for JFd and those poor kids. It makes me sick to think of how Fd probably twisted their minds.

Norm Pattis not pleased with the ruling to remove the work condition from Dulos’ house arrest exceptions. Says Dulos is on the edge financially and allowing him to work outside the house will let him “right the ship.”
@News12CT

Pattis concedes Dulos shouldn’t have removed a memorial to Jennifer and that’s a technical violation but says a stern talking to should be enough. Asks Judge White to reconsider. White says if he reconsiders, he might raise the bond.
@News12CT

@_ShannonMiller

What he did was stupid.” Judge tells court in addressing Dulos’ decision to remove items from memorial for Jennifer. Pattis says items were put there to taunt Dulos.
I hope someone mentions the fact that he's had YEARS to earn money, and hasn't done so in the least (assuming that steal is not equal to earn); who is foolish enough to believe he's going to start doing it now?

Absurd. o_O

How much more of a narcissist can one be than to think that flowers - in remembrance of a murdered local woman - are all about him, and not about the woman?

Amazing.

NP called it a "bad day for the defense." Maybe he could tell his client to not go defacing memorials of the woman he murdered - ya think? A good start, anyway.

Regardless of the bond conditions, his action was absolutely TERRIBLE for his defense. Wait until the jury hears about his little activity of removing his murdered wife's memorial!

Last edited:
I totally agree that he most likely does not exist. Fd has never been afraid to call LE before (on Jennifer, at least). Why not call now? It is telling (to me) that he is claiming to be a home invasion victim just as he is charged.

I can't imagine that any news outlet would buy the footage if it was on his property (GF's property in truth) and trespassing anyway. So it also points to a made up story. I can't see a person going through his woods to get to his home unseen by reporters to get footage (one more too close to his own actions).

Maybe Fd is having some Tell-Tale Heart issues. He might just confess after all. (Extreme wishful thinking on my part!!!)

There was video just after he got home after the last bonding-out escapade. He called the cops and said reporters were on his lawn. They showed the cops walking to the edge of his property and telling him that the reporters 1) were actually completely on the neighbor's property, and 2) had permission of the neighbors to be there. Sorry, do not have the news link.

Fotis was very upset. Like a very immature child. ("They're on my side of the room! Make them go away!")

Last edited:
I swear to Jesus (not cussing)...if I had the money - I would order PINK balloons for every mailbox on his street and all the streets around him!!! I'm telling you - this makes me so angry!!! And - looking at the items SDS71 posted -- reminds me again that he is charged with MURDER!!! And is out free; living in a house he doesn't/hasn't paid a red cent for!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
201015-d40819e6ae5c4578d4885fb8d249169d.jpg
moo

Pattis argued that items left in remembrance of Jennifer Dulos (which Fotis removed) were not a memorial, but rather taunting efforts by the public who has been taking to Facebook to encourage others to go on Fotis personal property to shout and leave items.
@FOX61News
To shout and leave items? This causes torment to Peppermint Pattis and FD. Lord these two need to pace themselves for what's to come in the future! Surprised the town hasn't stormed the Monsters castle?!

Pattis argued that items left in remembrance of Jennifer Dulos (which Fotis removed) were not a memorial, but rather taunting efforts by the public who has been taking to Facebook to encourage others to go on Fotis personal property to shout and leave items.
@FOX61News
He flatters his client FD. I don't believe the public gives a rat's *ss about his client, or the other 2 stooges! The public does care about Jennifer and her family, and want to express their sorrow.

Right! It's heated in there, too - and they have running water! :)

Oh -- you know FD having heat, electricity and running water are my triggers ! LOL

But, let's look on the bright side (for Jennifer)....this guy couldn't even toe the line (no water skiing pun intended) for a week of his house confinement.

He IS going to end up in the clink, SOON...count on it..

@davealtimari

Judge Gary White was not happy that Fotis Dulos removed items from his wife’s memorial. Restricts his leaving house even more. What he did was stupid,” White said. Dont do it again.

Norm Pattis asked the judge twice to reconsider allowing Dulos to leave his house for work saying his client is “on the financial edge.” And the sale of one house could be a huge financial-altering event.
One minute FD is on the financial edge, the next FD is doing fine financially! Which is it? !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley