Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries, his family will go through that house like locusts in an orchard-they will take anything of value before they leave that house for good. I hope Jennifer didn’t leave any jewelry or valuables before she moved out

I believe this is A crime scene now. No one in until search warrants are signed and LE goes through the house. They will go through even better because this is related to murder of Jennifer. His family should not be there now. I would think Grandmas lawyers would be on top of this since FD no longer is able to reside in the house.

time will tell

I just spotted a pic of him (Dailymail) and he looks intubated as he is being transferred from Ambulance to Chopper to specialty hospital.
Intubation is the process of inserting a tube, called an endotracheal tube (ET), through the mouth and then into the airway. This is done so that a patient can be placed on a ventilator to assist with breathing during anesthesia, sedation, or severe illness.
The DM will have the pics! Probably the video too.

Good reading!
Quotes from link:
You Will Suffer a Lot During and After It
Being odorless and tasteless, carbon monoxide suicide is often thought to be reasonably quick, inducing swift unconsciousness and leading to a peaceful and painless death. But that’s not the real story. People trying committing suicide with carbon monoxide suffer a lot during the process. They find it hard to breathe and their head starts getting clouded. Vomiting and fainting are inevitable. Besides, fainting lowers the blood circulation rate which prolongs exposure to the gas and causes, even more damage to the body.

Complications for survivors: It is likely that you will survive the ordeal when committing suicide using carbon monoxide. When you do survive, the pain only intensifies. Depending on the degree and length of exposure, even with proper treatment, survivors may develop long-term brain damage, resulting in complications such as severe memory loss, low brain function, and severe cardiac complications. A person attempting suicide by burning charcoal will mostly survive, usually with tremendous brain damage due to cerebral anoxia.

Know more about what carbon monoxide poisoning feel like and what first aid is need here:

What Others Say About Carbon Monoxide Suicide
It is commonly believed that carbon monoxide poisoning leads to death that resembles sleep. However, that is not true. Carbon monoxide causes immense pain and discomfort and causes convulsions and muscle spasms as the body’s desperate attempts of seeking oxygen. One acquaintance of mine committed suicide using carbon monoxide and his body was so badly disfigured that his family was denied to see the body. His facial capillaries had burst, his eyeballs had popped and his tongue had swollen to prop the jaw open unnaturally. I think no one can say that is peaceful.

As far as I know, carbon monoxide is produced during incomplete combustion, which can be very difficult to produce. That might explain why it is not a very widespread method of suicide.

Suicide via carbon monoxide poisoning takes a long time and gives one a terrible headache and infinite pain. Things only get worse. If your friends, family or roommates are sleeping in the same room, the smoking of burning charcoal will cause harm to them. That guilt will swallow you! So guys, no matter how bad life appears, it gets better. Suicide should not be a way of dealing with problems, as it only hurts you, your friends and family.

View attachment 228465

This pic was from the Channel 3 live feed earlier today around 12:05 pm EST and was right after LE dragged Fd outside and placed him on the ground outside the garage.

I have to say it again: LE and emergency-response people have such hard jobs to do and they do it again and again. I’m just sick and sorry that Fd didn’t realize earlier what his actions would lead to: terrible horror for all. Of course my thoughts are for Jennifer, the kids, GF, and all those who loved Jennifer. My gosh. MOO.

View attachment 228465

This pic was from the Channel 3 live feed earlier today around 12:05 pm EST and was right after LE dragged Fd outside and placed him on the ground outside the garage.
LE says they arrived at 11:54 to JC.
Some confusion on when the female bond/friend person showed up, then she left, then she came back.

Serious question: Why all the trouble to save someone when they don't do this for everyone?
My guess is that the State "wants their man", and they've put considerable, blood, sweat & tears (and mucho moolah) into arresting him and want to convict him and put him away, not let him escape from being prosecuted by checking out.

And because they truly care about Justice for Jennifer, and want him alive to pay for what he did.

All MOO

I believe this is A crime scene now. No one in until search warrants are signed and LE goes through the house. They will go through even better because this is related to murder of Jennifer. His family should not be there now. I would think Grandmas lawyers would be on top of this since FD no longer is able to reside in the house.

time will tell
Yes. This is one way to get him out!

On twitter someone posted a picture of him laid out on the driveway

don’t know if those pics are allowed?
The photo is likely from WFS drone which they actually aired live-stream (FD on the driveway as CPR vigorously performed). Not long after tarp/tent erected, they pulled the drone video and said it will not be shown again.

i'm having a difficult time adjusting from the confirmed dead status to almost dead or half dead. i sure hope we are not being played by these clowns.
i was happy that KK got he max this morning in the Berreth case and news the FD was dead was icing on the cake. then to read later that Norm says he has a pulse was the clue that this odd couple FD/NP unfortunately still have life. "is he dead yet?" (remember that line from the beatles aslbum?) has been the question floating repeatedly through my head this afternoon and if he turns up talking from a hospital bed by Sat. then we have all been had. why is it the truely evil ones never just roll over and die?

I’m local (I work in Avon/Farmington/and Meriden, live in Litchfield County). When a 22 year old neighbor got in a motorcycle accident he was revived through CPR. First he was brought to UCCON and then they ended up airlifting him to the same hospital in the Bronx FD is at. I’m not sure if Yale has a hyperbaric chamber or not but I know the Bronx Hospital has been used before by people in this area for issues similar to FD.
So...I wonder if this violates his bond terms; since he couldn't leave the State of CT??? lol!!! moo

If they don't really want to save him they wouldn't have wasted resources and brought him over to NYC. I feel like he doesn't look that bad just my opinion. I mean he could be in a worse condition...

The only worse condition he could be in at this point would be dead. Seriously, absolutely no love lost for FD but the man is in very poor shape. I don't know all the details (length of CO exposure etc) but with CO poisoning, your cells don't get enough oxygen so while he may not look "that bad" in his photos, none of his organs - like his brain, heart, kidneys - are functioning properly. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy is the standard of care treatment.

Quotes from link:
Being odorless and tasteless, carbon monoxide suicide is often thought to be reasonably quick, inducing swift unconsciousness and leading to a peaceful and painless death. But that’s not the real story. People trying committing suicide with carbon monoxide suffer a lot during the process. They find it hard to breathe and their head starts getting clouded. Vomiting and fainting are inevitable. Besides, fainting lowers the blood circulation rate which prolongs exposure to the gas and causes, even more damage to the body.

Complications for survivors: It is likely that you will survive the ordeal when committing suicide using carbon monoxide. When you do survive, the pain only intensifies. Depending on the degree and length of exposure, even with proper treatment, survivors may develop long-term brain damage, resulting in complications such as severe memory loss, low brain function, and severe cardiac complications. A person attempting suicide by burning charcoal will mostly survive, usually with tremendous brain damage due to cerebral anoxia.

Know more about what carbon monoxide poisoning feel like and what first aid is need here:

It is commonly believed that carbon monoxide poisoning leads to death that resembles sleep. However, that is not true. Carbon monoxide causes immense pain and discomfort and causes convulsions and muscle spasms as the body’s desperate attempts of seeking oxygen. One acquaintance of mine committed suicide using carbon monoxide and his body was so badly disfigured that his family was denied to see the body. His facial capillaries had burst, his eyeballs had popped and his tongue had swollen to prop the jaw open unnaturally. I think no one can say that is peaceful.

As far as I know, carbon monoxide is produced during incomplete combustion, which can be very difficult to produce. That might explain why it is not a very widespread method of suicide.

Suicide via carbon monoxide poisoning takes a long time and gives one a terrible headache and infinite pain. Things only get worse. If your friends, family or roommates are sleeping in the same room, the smoking of burning charcoal will cause harm to them. That guilt will swallow you! So guys, no matter how bad life appears, it gets better. Suicide should not be a way of dealing with problems, as it only hurts you, your friends and family.

Quotes from link:

All I can think of now is those poor kids. As unspeakably awful as Fd is, he was/is their father and the conflicted feelings as well as the fact that it’s just such a multilayered mountain of sadness when, of course, we think of “what might have been.” All MOO. I just don’t understand how and why so many sad, bad things happen in this world. I wish for comfort somehow, some day, for Jennifer’s children, her mom and sister, and all of those who loved her. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz