Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does that mean no update from hospital or no update from NP?
NP will not be able to get an update on his condition unless he has POA or other appropriate documentation of being medical representative of FD or he is immediate family as recognized by the hospital.
If NP does give condition today, it is second or third hand from FD's family.

It w

It was appplied in September on Attorney conangeos and Glorias request.See below link for a refresher.

Everyone in USA has a right to fair trial and presumption of innocence isn’t only in the court of law as many have said on this blog. Which shows their biased opinion, arrogance, lack of awareness and complete disregard of court of law. It is actually also outside of court so that the jury could be impartial.

Jennifer Dulos case: What you need to know about the gag order up for appeal
Well, there is not a single mention of Gloria Farber in the linked article so have no idea what you are talking about. You are correct that this is the USA and we have the right to express our BELIEFS. Presumption of Innocence IS ONLY required in a court of law, certainly not on Websleuths. There is NO lack of awareness here. BECAUSE so many here are VERY INFORMED about this case is the VERY reason that we KNOW FD is guilty as [REDACTED].

NP saying he had no idea FD was suicidal is proof that NP did not really know the guy very well. i'd say the first clue for me was the other day when FD had to walk away from the microphones without saying a thing. it was like he had just been castrated. then the probable bond revoking was clue 2. as soon as he had to start facing the music it was time to go. remember, this is what FD wanted. i get the wish he could have been convicted concept but this seems to be FD just saving everyone the hassle. i'm all for it. now, unplug him.

ok, now it's time for me to talk directly to FD's family and friends reading this. FD decided he wanted to die. unfortunately, it seems he was not completely successful. that's FD for ya. anyway, if FD is end stage as the reports indicate the humane (something FD was never able to achieve) thing to do is unplug him and let him die. and no, his children do not need to see him as closure. just put him in a box and ship it back to where ever he came from. and have a good life. MOO.

Police Lt. Timothy McKenzie said Farmington police investigators are returning to Dulos’ 4 Jefferson Crossing home Wednesday morning to continue their investigation. McKenzie would not specifically say what the probe is about, but it appears to be tied to Dulos’ attempted suicide
Farmington police had been at the house Tuesday and suspended their investigation overnight, he said. Crews returned Wednesday morning and McKenzie said Farmington police borrowed Newington police’s mobile command center.
There were police vehicles at the house overnight simply to guard the scene, which is a common practice for ongoing investigations.
McKenzie said early Wednesday morning he could not give any additional information, and that he also has no information about Dulos’ medical status.
Fotis Dulos remains in critical condition after attempted suicide as police return to Farmington home Wednesday morning

Deceased/Not Found - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #40
@Seattle1 , I would imagine that the consipiracy charge would need to prove that there was a murder and that MT conspired in that murder. IMO the conspiracy charge is not reliant on whether FD is alive or not. What we have seen here in the UK (Fred and Rose West), even though Fred committed suicide before trial, Roses's trial still took place and she was convicted.
One of the charges regarding hiding evidence, right? I think they have proof that MT hid evidence and withheld info from LE. So even if they can't prove murder (though I think they can), they can prove MT was conspiring to hide evidence.

It's up to her, imo, to offer a deal of exchanging information about where Jennifer's remains are (or what they did with her body) with a lighter charge/sentence. Ball is in your court, MT. (I think.)

jmo

It w

It was appplied in September on Attorney conangeos and Glorias request.See below link for a refresher.

Everyone in USA has a right to fair trial and presumption of innocence isn’t only in the court of law as many have said on this blog. Which shows their biased opinion, arrogance, lack of awareness and complete disregard of court of law. It is actually also outside of court so that the jury could be impartial.

Jennifer Dulos case: What you need to know about the gag order up for appeal
It’s a brand new day, so I’ll bite: since you seem to think Fotis didn’t do what he has been accused of, I’d love to hear your <modsnip> theories on what REALLY happened to JD.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering that as well. I thought cars these days were built to be suicide proof? The exhaust no longer emits the same CO2 ( is that right? Never took chem) that was needed to commit suicide like before???

Yes, it takes much longer now to kill ones self this way. I have been wondering about this too. Maybe he also took some pills? Who knows though. imo.

One of the charges regarding hiding evidence, right? I think they have proof that MT hid evidence and withheld info from LE. So even if they can't prove murder (though I think they can), they can prove MT was conspiring to hide evidence.

It's up to her, imo, to offer a deal of exchanging information about where Jennifer's remains are (or what they did with her body) with a lighter charge/sentence. Ball is in your court, MT. (I think.)

jmo
Yes, the MT charges as they presently stand for tampering and hindering (2x) are clear and distinct and in her AW3 I believe the State goes quite a ways to support the charge for conspiracy to commit murder charge as well.

Bringing the CTgov info on penal code back into this thread for reference:

https://www.cga.ct.gov/2010/rpt/2010-R-0240.htm

PENAL CODE OFFENSES

Table 1 displays all of the offenses in the Penal Code arranged by classification. It displays the authorized prison sentences for each and any mandatory minimum sentence that applies.

In addition to the crimes listed in the table, the Penal Code punishes attempting or conspiring to commit any of them or acting as an accomplice to one of them.

Attempt or conspiracy is a crime “of the same grade and degree as the most serious offense which is attempted or is an object of the conspiracy, except that an attempt or conspiracy to commit a class A felony is a class B felony” (CGC § 53a-51). If someone is convicted of attempt or conspiracy to commit a crime that carries a mandatory minimum sentence other than a class A felony, the offender would be subject to that mandatory minimum sentence (see State v. Moran, 264 Conn. 593 (2003)).

Someone is an accomplice or criminally liable for the acts of another if he or she acts with the mental state required to commit a crime and solicits, requests, commands, or intentionally aids another to engage in criminal conduct. These offenders can be punished as if they were the principal offenders (CGS § 53a-8). It also appears that someone who is an accomplice to a crime that is punishable by a mandatory minimum sentence would be subject to that mandatory minimum. [BBM]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhysiare