Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jackie Kirby with the El Paso County Sheriff's Office also warned of the rapid spread of false rumors on social media.

“The misinformation that has been spread on social media has been an absolute hindrance to this case. Every rumor, every thought, everything that someone thinks they saw takes away our ability to vet credible tips,” Kirby said.

The sheriff's office said any additional information would be posted to the agency's social media pages.

Stauch's father and his biological mother were at the press conference and made an emotional plea for him to return home.

“I encourage you guys to seek and find him, I’m so thankful for the outpour and help this case has brought," said Landen Hiott, Gannon's mother. "My son is a loving kid and wouldn’t want any harm on anybody. It’s so hard to think why is this happening to him? My kid has a purpose, my kid has a life, it’s important to me and it’s important to everyone standing in this room...

Stauch's stepmother wasn't in attendance at the press conference.
Authorities say Gannon Stauch 'missing and endangered' after days gone - KRDO

At 1 lb. 6 oz. at birth, Gannon was a true preemie. And while his meds weren't described, it's likely they are for respiratory or possibly vision treatment. Preemies that small can suffer a number of serious problems, some of which will require lifelong treatment. But Gannon appears to be his mommy's miracle baby, and it doesn't sound like anything holds him back at all.

I hope he is well, and I hope he is found. Prayers for his family and all LEOs on the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500