Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered*

Status
Not open for further replies.
She really should have been.
Imo.

Just guessing, but I really, really don't think GS's mommy could have handled that.

I think LE has likely had to keep those 2 women separated.

I know if I were GS's mom, you wouldn't want me anywhere within striking distance of the stepmom right now.

Just saying.

JMO.

Last edited:
Just guessing, but I really, really don't think GS's mommy could have handled that.

I know if I were GS's mom, you wouldn't want me anywhere within striking distance of the stepmom right now.

Just saying.

JMO.

...or she’s with the police being questioned...again

Just saying.

JMO.
Call me evil but I actually would like to see the two interact. :p

Just saying.

JMO.
I agree. Shades of Kyron's Mom and stepmom. Mom knows in her bones what went down.

I understand how a stepmother may feel like keeping some distance and letting the parents do it together, but that boy lived in her house, I believe she has a younger child, to whom Gannon is a brother, he is the son of the man she [probably] loves. And she doesn't even show up? Not even to support her man? And, on top of that, she was the last person to see him. Come on now.

I understand how a stepmother may feel like keeping some distance and letting the parents do it together, but that boy lived in her house, I believe she has a younger child, to whom Gannon is a brother, he is the son of the man she [probably] loves. And she doesn't even show up? Not even to support her man? And, on top of that, she was the last person to see him. Come on now.
I wonder if she now has an attorney, who told her to start away from the cameras?

The body language of everyone in this press conference was visceral. You could practically feel the despair. IMO it’s always telling when LE refuses to comment on certain questions:

Would not comment on whether or not Gannon was seen on surveillance videos.

Would not comment on a reporter’s question about a rumor that Gannon’s stepmother is not cooperating.

Would not comment on whether Gannon went to a doctor’s appointment Monday.

IMO, everyone there knows this poor boy isn’t going to come home alive and they did their best to hide it. This is the first presser I’ve ever watched where I started crying.

The body language of everyone in this press conference was visceral. You could practically feel the despair. IMO it’s always telling when LE refuses to comment on certain questions:

Would not comment on a reporter’s question about a rumor that Gannon’s stepmother is not cooperating.

IMO, everyone there knows this poor boy isn’t going to come home alive and they did their best to hide it. This is the first presser I’ve ever watched where I started crying.
Yeah, I got the feeling that even the parents sort of know that too.

I hear ya. When it started, I was watching their faces really closely. At first, I thought they might be announcing they found his body because they all looked so sad and defeated and even looked like they had teary eyes.

Then when they announced they were still looking, I chalked it up to exhaustion. But they do seem very sad, not hopeful, imo. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven