Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. It was clear that both of his parents love their son dearly.

There was definitely some level of mutual support, and a coming together in their shared concern for the welfare of their child.

Having said that, I noticed that at the very end of the presser, as they were leaving the podium, GS's dad went to hug his mom, and she visibly stiffened when he put his arms around her, then pulled away.

I think all of us can understand why she might have that reaction.

JMO.

I just got done watching and went back and rewatched that part a few times. You're spot on her stiffening and pulling away.

BBM:

They do.

His name is Gannon.
True. The love for a child brings people together. I would never stand some people if it wasn't for that, you know? Sometimes we just have to suck it up to have a happy kid around. I do think the parents are supporting each other though, for Gannon. And that's so great.

I understand how a stepmother may feel like keeping some distance and letting the parents do it together, but that boy lived in her house, I believe she has a younger child, to whom Gannon is a brother, he is the son of the man she [probably] loves. And she doesn't even show up? Not even to support her man? And, on top of that, she was the last person to see him. Come on now.
Perhaps she was unable to due to an enagagement with LE...or LE strongly suggested she did not attend. Hmmm.

Perhaps she was unable to due to an enagagement with LE...or LE strongly suggested she did not attend. Hmmm.

I was going to suggest that myself. We have absolutely no idea why SM wasn't there and I don't think it should automatically cast any further doubt on the SM. Probably not the popular opinion right now but there it is.

I want to say thank you @Pianoturtle & @PawneeDew I’m out east & really appreciate your local insight to the surroundings, weather, etc. I find it difficult to sit here & not be close enough to help, to not know the area or weather patterns, etc. In every case I have followed here, I find the information given by locals to be invaluable. MOO
Could not go back to edit, so I’m adding @PrayingForMissing. If you guys have any other information about the surrounding area(s), please share.
I have nothing positive to add to this thread, so I’m putting myself in the corner for awhile. Will be reading along, quietly.
Thank you everyone for the updates/videos/links from the PC.
MOO​

This may have already been mentioned but thedenverchannel.com reported an hour ago that the FBI is now involved. Have not been able to watch the press conference yet, so sorry if this was stated there.
Hadn't heard that so it's new. (to me, anyway)
Thanks.

Lots going on in the media world.
Lol, your comments are killin' me. :D
You are so right !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics