Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realized I am sitting here with my mouth actually hanging open after watching that. What in the heck was she thinking? Throwing BM under the bus like that, and non-stop me me me me me me me, a little bit of Gannon in the past tense, me me me me me me me me. Annnnnnnnd some tears. Cut.

I'm re-listening to it now, not only does she use his name in the past tense but she first said his name in the present tense, then reworded it. This is at 5:57 on the video. ALL IMO

I will give her the benefit of having to shop with her daughter for clothes etc due to getting harassed at her home ( by media/public probably) I get that. Saying that she was denied an attorney and that they threatened to shoot her. UMMM.

I'm re-listening to it now, not only does she use his name in the past tense but she first said his name in the present tense, then reworded it. This is at 5:57 on the video. ALL IMO

I will give her the benefit of having to shop with her daughter for clothes etc due to getting harassed at her home ( by media/public probably) I get that. Saying that she was denied an attorney and that they threatened to shoot her. UMMM.
bbm
Sounds like a fabrication. A fantasy.

Something to go back and watch....if you view the PC, go to the 9:20 min mark. He is asked about the doctors appt and school. Dad looks to shake his head no (very quickly, very easy to miss) and also check out mom's eyebrows. She lifts them way up like, yes, we'd like to know that too. It's also easy to miss, it's right when he's asking the question and she starts turning her head.

Last edited:
When asked by the reporter if she has a message for Gannon:

"Gannon, when you get here you'll be able to truly tell what happened. And then I really hope I get a sincere apology from everyone who has made all those things, especially from my husband."

I know some hear "for my husband" but I hear from. Either way........this is her message to her missing eleven-year-old stepson. All about him coming home to put her in the clear so she can get her apologies.

She does add a tearful message which is added at the very end.

VIDEO: Stepmom of missing Colorado boy speaks out

She said she took care of him because his mom didn't want to, not "because I love him and he's a great kid"
I don't buy it
MOO MOO MOO
mostly shutting my mouth tho.
She's had days to rehearse and manipulate, probably years. She knew what she wanted from this interview but she failed to achieve it, suggesting she may be losing her grip. I was surprised the police treated her roughly, according to herself. I imagine there was a clash of sorts and her 'frightened of gun cos didn't know he was Sheriff' line sounded zany, like an overthought poor excuse for bad behavior.. I wonder what really went down?

bbm
Isn't that horrible and so mean-spirited of her ?
If she wants the public to feel sorry for her she's just thrown gas onto a fire.
If she was hoping to alleviate suspicion, she failed miserably.

That interview was not only a train wreck, but it was literally the worst thing she could have done.

Burger King cameras will show they were there Sunday after hiking

She appears to be more worried, concerned about her professional status!

Where is the, "We need to find Gannon? Bring my stepson home!"
Pleading for the Safe Return Home of their child!

Has it been mentioned if Gannon took his backpack when he left home?

Last edited:
Something to go back and watch....if you view the PC, go to the 9 min mark. He is asked about the doctors appt and school. Dad looks to shake his head no (very quickly, very easy to miss) and also check out mom's eyebrows. She lifts them way up like, yes, we'd like to know that too. It's also easy to miss, it's right when he's asking the question and she starts turning her head.

I noticed that too.

She was very "Me" focused for there being a missing 11-yr old boy out there.

To be fair, she has been called a murderer and a lot of vile things have been said, including death threats (which I believe).

I'm not going to fault any person for asking for a attorney. That does not signify guilt, and she has an absolute right to request one.

Im also going to withhold judgment, because I'm not there, I don't know any of these people, and I'm not a cop. My interest is in finding GS; LE will determine who is to blame, if anyone.

Last edited:
I’m going to listen to this a couple times, but around the 6 minute mark we have the old “past tense” thing going on.
I'm still listening but generally speaking it always makes me uncomfortable when a family member focuses on how they are being mistreated - by SM, neighbors, the public, LE, etc. - instead of showing concern for the well-being of the missing child. Saying how much they love the child - "He was so sweet" - IMO doesn't count.

Maybe it's just that the Internet has caused people to be overly sensitive about what strangers have to say, I don't know. But the interview is not making me confident.

When the reporter asks if she has any message to Gannon she says:

"Gannon, when you get here you'll be able to truly tell what happened and I really hope I get a sincere apology from everyone whose made all those things, especially from my husband."
VIDEO: Stepmom of missing Colorado boy speaks out

Sounds like Gannon's dad is upset with her for some reason. MOO.

To be fair, she has been called a murderer and a lot of vile things have been said, incliding death threats (which I believe).

I'm not going to fault any person for asking for a attorney. That does not signify guilt, and she has a absolute right to request one.

Im also going to withhold judgment, because I'm not there, I don't know any of these people, and I'm not a cop. My interest is in finding GS; LE will determine who is to blame, if anyone.
bbm
Agreed; but she was saying she has been denied an attorney.

That's not how it works.
You are entitled to a public defender if you cannot afford one; but that's if you've been charged or feel that you may be in the foreseeable future.
Afaik, step mom hasn't been charged.
So why is she saying she's been denied counsel ?

I guess I need to listen again because I don't recall her mentioning a doctor appointment in that interview.

In any case, I was trying really hard to be in this woman's corner but wowzer, she completely blew it with that self-centered interview. She 100% comes across as being more angry for her reputation, than worried sick about her missing step-son. :(

No doctor's appointment has ever been stated. It came up way back in speculation and has taken on a life of its own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz