Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen it asked but missed the answer, if it was provided. Can anyone tell me why 4JX needs the court to determine who the receiver is? I'm not understanding why this is a matter of the court instead of just being left to GF to appoint her own property minder. TIA
The property is in foreclosure so the mortgager (GF) and the mortgagee (FD estate) both have rights to the property until CT courts issue an order of foreclosure. FD having died prompted the receivership request bc the property will now be vacant ; you may recall that another FD property in foreclosure was already in receivership, his investment property in New Canaan. GF will not own 4JX until judge issues foreclosure order, a legal process that will take a while. As such no one has the right to determine what happens w/the property, so both sides have the right to request their person. Not a lawyer MOO

I've seen it asked but missed the answer, if it was provided. Can anyone tell me why 4JX needs the court to determine who the receiver is? I'm not understanding why this is a matter of the court instead of just being left to GF to appoint her own property minder. TIA
Habib said that the selected receiver (RG) is not a neutral party after a dispute with FD over $3000. Murray went so far as to say he didn't think RG's testimony in the civil trial was truthful.

Habib said that the selected receiver (RG) is not a neutral party after a dispute with FD over $3000. Murray went so far as to say he didn't think RG's testimony in the civil trial was truthful.
Frankly I feel that Habib has a point seeing as Guifriia (spelling?) released the 4JX suicide scene photos and gave interviews to Fox, which was low. Receiver is supposed to be a neutral party not favoring either side but simply maintain the property for whoever becomes the rightful owner. IDK if I’m reading this right but it looks like judge will rule on Habibs motion for a new receiver on 2/10...? http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/CaseDetail/PublicCaseDetail.aspx?DocketNo=HHDCV196116846S

The property is in foreclosure so the mortgager (GF) and the mortgagee (FD estate) both have rights to the property until CT courts issue an order of foreclosure. FD having died prompted the receivership request bc the property will now be vacant ; you may recall that another FD property in foreclosure was already in receivership, his investment property in New Canaan. GF will not own 4JX until judge issues foreclosure order, a legal process that will take a while. As such no one has the right to determine what happens w/the property, so both sides have the right to request their person. Not a lawyer MOO

Thank you both. I get it now. I know that the foreclosure process can be long but I'm hoping that since FD has died the process can proceed at a quicker pace. JMO

I don't want to get into trouble for saying too much but basically he is thirsty for attention and have been exploiting the children and their private details everywhere and fraudulently claiming to be JD friend.

They finally arrest the perp who was stalking FD and recording him. NP was not lying.
I've read on the posts that FD loved to be the center of favorable stories about him and his life. I can't help but wonder if he initially welcomed this writer into the home with the promise of a favorable story about him. He might have not been the brightest person when it came to deciding between incriminating himself or loving to be the center of attention.

MOO

"House arrest has prevented her from seeing her 15-year old daughter." No, her actions have prevented her from seeing her daughter.
(quote from Michelle Troconis’ new lawyer files four motions with hopes to exonerate her charges)

She couldn’t leave the state (without permission) even before the house arrest. And the only real alternative to house arrest on a murder conspiracy charge is incarceration. This guy had better not appear before Judge White with that nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa