Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
While we can't post her social media pics here, you can be assured that all those who have followed her SM have seen how rough MT is. She's no sweetie-pie, that's for sure. She'll hold her own in jail just fine.

As @afitzy mentioned in the post above: 'The MT crotch grab shot while water-skiing is truly one to preserve for posterity' - and a good idea of who she is, on display for the world.

We can link to them tho since she has been named as a POI in this case... I personally could only find FDs and few other people that I found interesting, but sadly, no MT... Do you happen to have those links?

For whatever its worth, I think it is a stretch to say Troconis is getting preferential treatment at least in the universe of 3 CT cases of I am aware- Her and her codefendants, one of whom deceased. How are her conditions easier than Fotis'? They are stricter. I can't wrap my head around people with probable cause of murder established being out of jail at all. But it seems to be the CT way based on my tiny sample.

What seems like preferential treatment?
I’m sorry, what I said above was she was asking for preferential treatment. Removal of her ankle bracelet, ice cream with her daughter etc. That's not considered house arrest As stipulated per the judge in my opinion. Moo

My brain might not be working yet today. What exactly is going on here? Why are they freezing KM's business account now?
Looks like this account was where KM accepted funds to pay application fees etc for clients ;; assuming the funds will be refunded or made available to the attorney(s) taking over his cases.

Hi everyone,

I just register after reading here on WS for about five years. I wanted to point out something I read on dying declaration. I do not know if this law in CT is different. The way I read this below is a dying declaration (FD's sucide note) can be used for proof of who caused the decedent's murder, as in this case FD's murder, not JD!

JS, MT's new lawyer said FD's passing ... he did leave a suicide note and under our law, that is admissible as a dying declaration on behalf of someone who is exonerated in that dying declaration.

A statement by a person who is conscious and knows that death is imminent concerning what he or she believes to be the cause or circumstances of death that can be introduced into evidence during a trial in certain cases.

A dying declaration is usually introduced by the prosecution, but can be used on behalf of the accused.

As a general rule, courts refuse to admit dying declarations in civil cases, even those for WRONGFUL DEATH, or in criminal actions for crimes other than the HOMICIDE of the decedent.

State and FEDERAL RULES OF EVIDENCE govern the use of dying declarations in their respective proceedings.

Dying Declaration

Welcome Axelsgm

Drugs? Weapons? Remains?

Everything that they could haul off. Whether bolted down or not. Starting with the most expensive items.....
I bet they had back up trucks waiting at the warehouse in case two vehicles couldn’t take everything.
You know, in the old days, fifty plus years probably, when a husband dies, all the villagers come around and STRIP THE WIDOW CLEAN of everything. I know, incredible. EVERYTHING in the house. She’s lucky if she gets away with the clothes on her back. I’m sure that this practice has decreased in recent years, or at least I hope so, but it’s my brother in law’s mother that this was going to happen to, so the two boys went to Greece before husband’s death to handle possessions. So not that long ago. And I suppose it’s urban versus rural, too. I don’t know the details, just FYI.

MattCaronTV
·
Spotted on the court's morning break...Rich Colangelo. Newly promoted Chief State's Attorney who told me he will likely pass the torch to another prosecutor. Both state AND Traconis defense team in attorney transition.
@FOX61News
Not surprised by the news at all. The big case has now gone.

Better video from WFSB of MT Crew walking into Court.[/QUOTE]
She’s still trying to look pregnant.

She does! I have wondered this for awhile, although most likely not true. But wouldn't that be a kicker in this case, "I'm pregnant with FD's baby because we didn't abide by the no contact order and now it has to be considered as an heir to." Nothing would surprise me.

Better video from WFSB of MT Crew walking into Court.

She does! I have wondered this for awhile, although most likely not true. But wouldn't that be a kicker in this case, "I'm pregnant with FD's baby because we didn't abide by the no contact order and now it has to be considered as an heir to." Nothing would surprise me.[/QUOTE]
...unless AC is pregnant too and then we'd have dueling fetuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member