Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree -ITA for our new sleuthers - absolutely but in the meantime if I was the account owner I would be logged on and looking for myself to see who was calling and texting who and what data was being used during the relevant time - and then sharing with LE in about 3 minutes while they waited on their warrant - and I will say from experience / Verizon will give you the contents of text messages if you as the account owner can assure them it’s for a personal reason - been there - done that
jMO

what if the account owner is LS?

I’ll eat 12 hats if Major Crimes Division was sitting around with so little to do they absorbed a non-criminal investigation. Never in the history of ever has Major Crimes been asked to boot cars, catch speeders or find runaway boys.

Yup. And they don’t carry evidence out in evidence bags when they’re not conducting a criminal investigation.

I went seeking new information. I found rumors only.
It's almost as though there is a media black-out? Did anybody else notice? There's not much on the # on Twitter which is usually buzzing, whether there is new info or not. Kinda ominous. jMO

I went seeking new information. I found rumors only.
It's almost as though there is a media black-out? Did anybody else notice? There's not much on the # on Twitter which is usually buzzing, whether there is new info or not. Kinda ominous. jMO

I noticed. I think it's because they're doing a lot of work behind the scenes and only giving us the bare bones. I'd like to hope that it's because maybe they're close to something and don't want to tip their hand prematurely

She has a Doctorate in Education and has been a curriculum writer for the CO district. It is concerning--the whole poster is just a mess, from quotations on the word sick to the photo of her primarily to the excess wording that obscures what he is wearing and important details.

ETA: I have never seen a missing poster that states:
"Therefore he is now listed as a runaway." My goodness it is her narrative about his disappearance and not about him. Ugggghhhhhhhhhhhh.

She went to some sketch schools online; for profit schools with dubious accreditations. As an example, a PsyD from Cappella is virtually worthless as it's neither accredited by nor recognized by the APA.

Hi Websleuths, long time listener, first time caller. You guys are awesome!
Verizon Wireless is listed as a partner in the search on this update and they haven't been in the past. Would that indicate they're accessing cell phone data?
Verizon may also be listed as a partner if they’re providing portable cell towers to enable searchers to use cell phones. The same kind of trailer units they bring in when towns are hit by tornados. I don’t know all the areas where they’ve been searching but cell coverage can be spotty in CO because of the uneven terrain. If you’re next to a steep hill for example. And in ravines, your completely out of luck.

I noticed. I think it's because they're doing a lot of work behind the scenes and only giving us the bare bones. I'd like to hope that it's because maybe they're close to something and don't want to tip their hand prematurely
I reckon you're right about that. I keep getting the feeling that there is far more to this than we imagine...JMO

AS may have been aware that his wife was treating Gannon poorly, but I doubt he could have anticipated what was to come.

At this point we don't even know if there was ongoing abuse occurring in the home, although I suspect there was.

However I don't think we know enough to assume that AS knew about it, or that he was not attempting to do something about it if he did know.

Imo
He might not have known she was treating him poorly. She probably denied it, and said G was just saying that to try and break up their marriage. That's what our Stepmom used to say when we told our Dad how mean she was to us....:rolleyes:

I agree that there is likely a lot going on behind the scenes. I also log on every morning thinking that today will be the day we get some answers, but I do have great faith in the LEO group working on this and I do believe there will be a resolution.

I am leaning toward this being a hastily planned crime of opportunity that may have had zero to do with Gannon personally; he was just the vehicle used to make the statement.

I believe all the technology will tell the story.

Science doesn't lie.

BBM: Wait, what?

LS has prominence as a teacher?? I thought it was worse before, that maybe she was just some ordinary teacher in a classroom (I've seen my sister's group work for her bachelors' in education; new teachers aren't being asked to know how to spell...) . Do you think the curriculum (or her doctoral defense!) came out riddled with double negatives, a la "I couldn't get nothing to drink"?

Erin Regan,is that you?:D:D

I understand that. The question was Where did the info come from; FB comments, MSM, where? The point I am making is it was on the flyer. JMOO I don’t have FB. I saw it on the flyer. MOO
I think TS put it on the flyer. She had to be the one submitting the info for that very first Missing flyer. She is the only one who would know what time he allegedly left, what he was supposedly wearing, etc etc....AND she was the one who took that selfie picture of the 3 of them. It was taken the day before he went missing. I doubt many people had access to that picture yet.

So, in my opinion, TS was also the person who said there was that google search on his phone. Who else could have known that yet? I don't think LE had even searched his phone yet.

So do you believe he is alive and she is telling the truth about that because she has the information that he is alive?
Just curious because more and more people do seem to think that.

stepmom spoke about the boy in the past tense in the middle of her interview. It does not lend me to that belief or feeling unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500