Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
She has a Doctorate in Education and has been a curriculum writer for the CO district. It is concerning--the whole poster is just a mess, from quotations on the word sick to the photo of her primarily to the excess wording that obscures what he is wearing and important details.

Very observant on your part! It's a total mess!

Yes, many innocent parents absolutely do. We see that time and again.

The stepmom here? That’s another story.

She’s selling some nonsense that Gannon ran away, and he’s magically going to return home. When that happens, everyone who is accusing her is going to be owing her an apology.

I’ll say this, if Gannon did in fact run away, I’ll not only apologize, I’ll give her my entire life savings.

The fact that my life savings is sitting in a small ceramic piggy bank, notwithstanding.

Yes, Statement Analysis training says an innocent mother will swear against almost incontrovertible evidence that her child is alive and will continue to speak of him in the present tense until she sees his dead body.

On the other hand, someone guilty of killing that child often accidentally slides in a comment speaking of him in the past tense. They try to quickly change that but the cat is out of the bag!

I'm chipping in my piggy bank with MG's! That little boy, sadly, is not coming home to rescue his stepmother's reputation much as we hope for his safety.

MOO

Last edited:
I think SM took Gannon's phone away bc he was going to "tell" on her for something.

I'm thinking Gannon had all his little self could handle & he threatened to run away. And he tried to run away..... from her . Then, she stopped him.

And here we are.

MOO

Her comment about burger king reminds me of Mark Redwine talking about him and Dylan having McDonalds, there’s obviously a reason for her mentioning it, maybe something occurred there.

It could also be her way of saying, "It was just a normal day with me, his loving stepmother."
Guilty people love to act like everything was totally normal on the day they really did something terrible.

Good thing the neighbor had video. It’s wonderful that so many people have Ring and others like myself have video cameras around the outside of my house.

It is hard for criminals to get away with anything any more. Cameras at liquor stores, gas stations, in hospital parking lots, in many business parking lots.

Now that LE knows which direction she drove in, they can check for cameras along the route. One camera will lead to another and another. IMO

ETA: To correct the multitude of errors.

I wonder if the city's school buses have video cameras like the ones in the Dulos case. There may be much more footage of the stepmother's travels that day.

Last edited:
I wonder if the school buses have video cameras like the ones in the Dulos case. There may be much more footage of the stepmother's travels that day.
Not sure she would have passed any buses between 10.15am and 2,30pm.
But as a vehicle dunce I mist ask whether hers was remarkable in any way?
Would people who like vehicles stopped to look at it or admire it?
Would it have been noticeable in that particular geographic location?

Not sure she would have passed any buses between 10.15am and 2,30pm.
But as a vehicle dunce I mist ask whether hers was remarkable in any way?
Would people who like vehicles stopped to look at it or admire it?
Would it have been noticeable in that particular geographic location?
I'm not sure about that or even if it's her vehicle but I'm curious about the other two cars involved, especially the white one that was towed. LE must have had a good reason to search it. I'm wondering what role it played in all this.

Could Gannon have been in that car at some point during that day or the day before? What kind of evidence could they be looking for?

Reverse image search wasn't clear where original post appeared, just showed where it had been shared, twitter etc

I did find it interesting that many of the “visually similar images” results contained many tinder profiles of young women..says a lot about the image that was provided for the flyer IMO (SM attention seeking)

I'm not sure about that or even if it's her vehicle but I'm curious about the other two cars involved, especially the white one that was towed. LE must have had a good reason to search it. I'm wondering what role it played in all this.

Could Gannon have been in that car at some point during that day or the day before? What kind of evidence could they be looking for?
I cannot even begin to imagine.
It's possibly something to do with the day he went missing, some item , perhaps?
Maybe to check a GPS.. try finding out where these people went, who they associated with, a broader picture of their lives and contacts s the best I can come up with based on what we know, which is nothing.

She has a Doctorate in Education and has been a curriculum writer for the CO district. It is concerning--the whole poster is just a mess, from quotations on the word sick to the photo of her primarily to the excess wording that obscures what he is wearing and important details.

ETA: I have never seen a missing poster that states:
"Therefore he is now listed as a runaway." My goodness it is her narrative about his disappearance and not about him. Ugggghhhhhhhhhhhh.

BBM: Wait, what?

LS has prominence as a teacher?? I thought it was worse before, that maybe she was just some ordinary teacher in a classroom (I've seen my sister's group work for her bachelors' in education; new teachers aren't being asked to know how to spell...) . Do you think the curriculum (or her doctoral defense!) came out riddled with double negatives, a la "I couldn't get nothing to drink"?

Gannon Stauch: Small search groups to look for boy Friday
Snipped
  • Kirk Mitchell
  • PUBLISHED: February 7, 2020 at 11:50 am | UPDATED: February 7, 2020 at 5:15 pm
The El Paso County Sheriff’s Office will use small, concentrated groups of people to search for Gannon Stauch, a missing 11-year-old boy from Colorado Springs.

The use of larger search groups including volunteers has been temporarily suspended, according to a Friday sheriff’s tweet.
—-
“We are working tirelessly to find him and bring him home,” sheriff’s spokeswoman Jackie Kirby said Friday.
—-
“Tell your readers to keep the Stauch family in your prayers,” Kirby said. “It’s just a horrible situation.”
—-
BBM

I can’t recall the spokesperson making this kind of statement before - sigh...

BBM: Wait, what?

LS has prominence as a teacher?? I thought it was worse before, that maybe she was just some ordinary teacher in a classroom (I've seen my sister's group work for her bachelors' in education; new teachers aren't being asked to know how to spell...) . Do you think the curriculum (or her doctoral defense!) came out riddled with double negatives, a la "I couldn't get nothing to drink"?
I think prominence is probably not an accurate way to describe her employment situation, although I'm guessing she has tried to spin it that way. I don't think I can say more about what's out there about her specifically (I hope we can soon, though). I am an elementary educator though and I can say that being a "curriculum writer" with the district now or in the past is not necessarily as prominent or impressive as it sounds.

I'll say again that she's one of those people who makes me cringe that she has been licensed to teach children the second she opens her mouth.

Bet you that district is busy erasing all possible traces of her past employment with them that they possibly can.

Yes, Statement Analysis training says an innocent mother will swear against almost incontrovertible evidence that her child is alive and will continue to speak of him in the present tense until she sees his dead body.

On the other hand, someone guilty of killing that child often accidentally slides in a comment speaking of him in the past tense. They try to quickly change that but the cat is out of the bag!

I'm chipping in my piggy bank with MG's! That little boy, sadly, is not coming home to rescue his stepmother's reputation much as we hope for his safety.

MOO
I just finished watching n ID show where the murderer referred to his wife in the past tense, I loved her, she was a great mother to our twins. All past tense.

My piggy back has a load of Sacajawea dollars I’d like to take out first. Also, I’d like to keep my Broncos helmet piggy back and buy something different to put my coins in to put up for the growing number of piggy banks. MG started a new hobbie for us here at WS.

I did find it interesting that many of the “visually similar images” results contained many tinder profiles of young women..says a lot about the image that was provided for the flyer IMO (SM attention seeking)
I was chuckling while reading this. Thinking about after I’m gone and my kids get into my computer, phone and iPad what they are going to think I was doing. They’ll probably think their mom was some kind of secret psycho killer and ate babies or something just by my searches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexWorksInTelly