Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all due respect to the immediate Daybell family, IMO Chad may have been leading a double life in regards to an affair with Lori but they had to be aware of his views. There are books, podcasts, speaking engagements, campouts, sons doing audio versions, etc. They also had to be vaguely aware of Lori to some degree based on his podcast with her in September, prior podcasts, engagements, etc. His other podcast friend claims she spoke with his daughter so they all would be somewhat socially connected.
I think of it this way. I go to church with 100 other people for a couple of hours each week. When we are together I know what 100 other people are doing (not what they may be thinking). When we leave I may check in with some though-out the week, but don’t really know what they are doing. The only people I know from church what they are up to 90% of the time is the ones I live with. Even Chads brothers family was uncomfortable with Chads radical views. I believe Chads children are loyal to their father and they grew up with his beliefs. I do not fault them. But look at their actions even after trickles of info came out. Even when they 100% would have known about Lori. The mocking on camera, initially refusing tO let LE in to serve warrants at the Daybell home.
As for Tammy from all accounts she was the salt of the earth, but she was aware of his views. Again, was she aware of an affair? IMO a woman’s intuition is pretty powerful. She seems to be the type that may not voice her concerns but that does not mean she wasn’t acutely aware something was off in her marriage. Maybe not? IMO I doubt it.
MOO I respect all the victims here and do not want to sound as if I don’t. I just disagree that the family was not keen to Chads double life.
I do think that the September podcast is probably quite an important one as it is very close to when the kids were last seen. Do posters think LE has a copy of it? I wonder if LE and MSM could now release it or does the cease and desist prevent them?

I'm not clear on where on the timeline this "Miss Daybell" occurred, (and don't have time to follow this back tonight, it's bedtime)... and I'm a bit puzzled. If it was before Lori & Chad's supposed marriage, she wouldn't yet be Daybell... and if it was after, wouldn't she be Mrs, not Miss?!?
Snipped for focus.

The "Miss Daybell" is referring to Tammy, not Lori. The Arizona investigator called Idaho LE asking for details regarding Tammy's death and called her "Miss Daybell." I'm sure he just misspoke, but as that's what shows in the CC/transcript then that's how I quoted it.

As for when this phone call occurred, there is no exact date given. It was sometime (news reporter says days) after Tammy's death, but before the welfare check. So late October or early November would be my guess.

ETA link

Last edited:
I think LV capitalized on Chad's visions. In other words, she may have made sure to have him repeat/confirm that he "saw" her dying so that the seed of reasonable doubt could be planted. Lori could dispose of Tammy but the suspicion would fall to Chad killing Tammy instead because of his supposed visions.

I think she's mighty crafty. MOO, YMMV, etc.

I do think that the September podcast is probably quite an important one as it is very close to when the kids were last seen. Do posters think LE has a copy of it? I wonder if LE and MSM could now release it or does the cease and desist prevent them?
I can’t see a cease and desist stopping LE, I don’t know about it stopping MSM but a lot of the news channels (the big ones) will have a lot more money to fight that in court anyway. I hope they have a copy of it, I’d like to see it released. It could really help understand what’s going on. JMO

Even Tammy's father learned about the exhumation only after the fact. I doubt Alex had a source in the authorities involved. Also, Alex wasn't sleeping in the same house (or even room) as Tammy when she died and couldn't have walked in as he pleased.
He could have provided any drug or poison though IMO. We now know for sure he was in Rexburg in October as we have him on the storage cam.

"Doing the right thing" actually requires a conscious. Which I am sure Lori doesn't have, Chad, maybe, but I doubt it. He was perfectly happy not working for years, oh, excuse me, he was writing books. Anyway, I doubt either one of them has any guilt or remorse.
He wanted out of the book business but Tammy didn't want that. Could be another additional motive. So he wanted out of the marriage and the book business, plus the life insurance and freedom to marry Lori all because of his visions. Motive x 4.
AJMO

I don't think it is a stock photo because it had Texas plates and I think it was mentioned that the jeep had Texas plates and Alex got that jeep and gave Colby his truck.

So there are in fact two Jeeps? The gray Wrangler went to Alex, and the green Cherokee was driven by Tylee?

I think my head is starting to hurt.

Poodles and babysitting? Can you refresh my memory? *on coffee #1* jmo
Indeed, go to Gray Hughes latest podcast, or if you like, find the 911 call where the son called in regarding Alex lying in the bathroom, struggling to breath, lying in his own feces. Gray interrupts the call often but does narrate. So anyway, the son calls 911 very nonchalantly to report it. When asked to roll him onto his back, to begin CPR and check on him, the son says he can't, he suffers depression and anxiety, besides, Alex is too heavy and btw did we say there was poop? Doesn't know Alex's last name, just his first name and thinks it's his mom's boyfriend, not new husband. Suddenly, the mother / wife comes in the front door. Here is where the kick poodles come in. At least two lil kick doggies start yipping and yapping in excitement for her arrival. So yeah. That was his new environment. Pretty interesting 911 call.

Last edited:
Couple of random questions:

I looked back at the timeline but didn’t see when approximately joint visions if Tammy dying started?

Also how does someone go about trying to get another person to get verified? I realize everyone in the business of YouTube exclusives is probably in competition but there is one recent in particular that would be interesting to discuss other than GH. Or MSM to do a follow up? Even if that ment the Dailymail.

Alex sure had some big changes in his life... After being Lori's hitman and fixer, she rewards him by arranging his marriage to (IMHO) a weird lady, and he is relegated to babysitting her two lil kick poodles and depressed, anxiety ridden 25 year old son who didn't even know who he was.
I wouldn't be surprised if Alex's death was natural. The speculated cause of death (Pulmonary embolism) matches up with a long haul driver and/or a person driving up and down from Idaho to Arizona frequently. MOO

Alex sure had some big changes in his life... After being Lori's hitman and fixer, she rewards him by arranging his marriage to (IMHO) a weird lady, and he is relegated to babysitting her two lil kick poodles and depressed, anxiety ridden 25 year old son who didn't even know who he was.
I wouldn't be surprised if Alex's death was natural. The speculated cause of death matches up with a long haul driver and/or a person driving up and down from Idaho to Arizona frequently. MOO

I wouldn't be surprised if Alex's death was natural. The speculated cause of death matches up with a long haul driver and/or a person driving up and down from Idaho to Arizona frequently. MOO
OK, I'll buy that. Also in these types of cults, there might be a rapture of sorts that happens to certain peeps, they just find their spirit jumping a little hoop through the veil a little early, leaving us infidels back in the world to be led by Lori awaiting for the full harvest on July 25th. /ornot

So there are in fact two Jeeps? The gray Wrangler went to Alex, and the green Cherokee was driven by Tylee?

I think my head is starting to hurt.

We are not sure. The PI is the only one to mention a green Jeep Cherokee in his interview: New details come to light about family members of missing Rexburg kids
Prior to the PI speaking about it, WS members had found a Wrangler registered to Charles and I believe one of the VI's said they were shown a picture of a Wrangler too. Then last night I noticed that photo of a Wrangler with Texas plates in the video (not a Cherokee) and Jethro confirmed for us that those plates matched a Wrangler sold in Harris County, Texas in Apr 2019, which was when CV would have been there.

Everything seems to point to a Grey Jeep Wrangler owned by the late CV and usually driven by Tylee as being the actual vehicle of interest for the shooting attempt on BB. The PI might have misspoke in the interview. Or maybe there is a green Cherokee too but involved in another way? With this case, anything is possible. :confused:o_O

MOO.

Last edited:
I know this isn’t pertinent to anything but I can’t stop wondering. Are funeral potatoes reserved just for mourning or do people eat them all the time?

I think in a later post I said that I can't personally remember eating them anywhere but at a funeral. Doesn't mean it doesn't happen though. I'm sure some people do. The instant version available from Amazon is touted as a good idea for food storage. (Not sure the current thinking, but know that in the past Mormons were encouraged to keep a "year's supply" of food which is what I took that suggestion to be referring to.)

We are not sure. The PI is the only one to mention a green Jeep Cherokee in his interview: New details come to light about family members of missing Rexburg kids
Prior to the PI speaking about it members had found a Wrangler registered to Charles and I believe one of the VI's said they were shown a picture of a Wrangler too. Then last night I noticed that photo of a Wrangler with Texas plates in the video (not a Cherokee) and Jethro confirmed for us that those plates matched a Wrangler sold in Harris County, Texas in Apr 2019, which was when CV would have been there.

Everything seems to point to a Grey Jeep Wrangler owned by the late CV and usually driven by Tylee as being the actual vehicle of interest for the shooting attempt on BB. The PI might have misspoke in the interview. Or maybe there is a green Cherokee too but involved in another way? With this case, anything is possible. :confused:o_O

MOO.

These cults are such a mood. As a Catholic I kind of believed in some of that *advertiser censored* young. But since my teenage years, it's been hard to take any of it seriously. You learn everything is relative to your upbringing and you should just try to be not a total shitbag in the meantime.

Then you here about aboslute units of insane like this and it's almost like you're not mad they're cultists, you're mad at their lack of commitment for not having the goddamned decency to at least get funny hats and expensive robes if they were gonna LARP.

Anyone who’s been on these threads for a while knows I’ve been ranting about how horribly Chandler PD handled CV’s death “investigation”. In comparison ID LE has done a pretty amazing job if you think about it. Now that I understand the whole wacky coroner system I don’t really blame them for not tracking down and hiring someone to do an autopsy on Tammy. Especially when the family didn’t want one. Huge kudos to them for acknowledging maybe something was missed and having her body exhumed. They weren’t lazy and weren’t concerned with covering their butts —once suspicious they immediately started searching for the truth.

I also don’t blame them for not noticing Tylee snd JJ were missing. Once they were aware they existed and were mysteriously gone, they kicked *advertiser censored* getting search warrants for 3 residences and a storage locker almost immediately.

And they tracked Chad and Lori, wrangled the news media to keep info under wraps, coordinated w/local authorities and invested to send a whole team to hawaii when it was time to seize the Daybell rental car and Lori’s purse in exchange for a baggie.

The ID departments have been consistently professional since the investigation began and are clearly committed to finding the truth. I’m sure they haven’t been perfect but IMO are doing their very best for JJ, Tylee, Tammy and their community. Despite the small town, low crime environment I’m confident if guilt can be proved, these folks will do everything needed to make sure justice is served.

Lori would have been much better off staying in Chandler.

MOO (but it’s a strong one)

Those are great points you make about Idaho PD. I have to say, Gilbert seems to be great too as they are the ones who connected the dots (thanks to Brandon). I don’t know if Chandler or Rexburg would have had much success at all without them as the middle man. And now they’re all working together and with HI too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa