Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
It means you cut some of the post to focus on something specific. You're acknowledging that you changed the original post that you're responding to by "snipping" parts of it.

jmo
thank you soooooo much. Seems to be a very important rule.

Chad's dad is a great guy, super great guy. I would think his parents must be devastated of course, but again, I think Chad has gone to a place beyond caring what others think, or he would not have done things that he's done. MOO. I was visiting my parents in Springville on Sunday, and they were saying how devastated everyone is to think there will be a Dateline about our lovely little town. And most of all devastated for the children that are missing. MOO.

I spent many years in Springville raising my young family. It makes me sad too to see our “lovely little town,” as you say, have any negative light cast on it. It’s nice to hear your kind words about Chad’s dad as I never met him. I think and pray daily for Chad’s kids who I love and care about. They are such amazing people and I don’t know how any of the family members involved, on any side of this, are wrapping their minds around this horrible situation. I hope they can all find peace.

I'm replying to your post because I've been wondering about this for awhile. And then I forget to ask lol.

What was so special about Bailey's collar? Jmo

The timeline states from the divorce documents:
"the dog’s collar so the dog can go wherever JJ goes"

So presumably she took the item that states Bailey was a service dog and lets the dog accompany him wherever.

Not to mention she also took J.J.'s medication and refused to give it back.

New questions for ‘doomsday’ parents of missing Idaho kids
Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell were seen going to church but refused to answer questions about their kids who haven’t been seen since September as new text messages have surfaced.

New questions for parents of missing kids

Not sure if it was this past Sunday they attended or not?

That video at the beginning is new to me. Jmo

Is there any MSM source on Lori's proposed libertarian views, or is this conjecture based on the actions and known views of her associates who cannot be discussed? I can't remember reading anything about this, although I can certainly see where the inference would be made based on her defiance, lack of cooperation with LE, etc. But there are plenty of defiant narcissistic people who I would not dignify with the label of libertarian ... they're just criminals who don't want to get caught, or arrogant self-absorbed people who think that the norms and laws of a functioning society don't apply to them.
Libertarian = law breaker IMO. Taking matters into ones own hands. Disrespecting others privacy and stealing their phone, money, vehicle, belongings, sending brother to court with a taser to harm ex, having brother come over to deal with trouble, smiling and laughing at cops when ex is laying dead on the lounge floor. Is that a libertarian's actions?

Libertarian = law breaker IMO. Taking matters into ones own hands. Disrespecting others privacy and stealing their phone, money, vehicle, belongings, sending brother to court with a taser to harm ex, having brother come over to deal with trouble, smiling and laughing at cops when ex is laying dead on the lounge floor. Is that a libertarian's actions?

Not at all.

Is there any MSM source on Lori's proposed libertarian views, or is this conjecture based on the actions and known views of her associates who cannot be discussed? I can't remember reading anything about this, although I can certainly see where the inference would be made based on her defiance, lack of cooperation with LE, etc. But there are plenty of defiant narcissistic people who I would not dignify with the label of libertarian ... they're just criminals who don't want to get caught, or arrogant self-absorbed people who think that the norms and laws of a functioning society don't apply to them.

I agree. I don't understand why some are labeling Lori a libertarian. I can't find it anymore, since I think laws changed the beginning of the year, but at the beginning of this case I saw Lori's voter registration and she was registered as a Democrat. Probably not relevant, and I don't want to get into a big political debate here but I don't see anything indicating Lori is libertarian in her political views. Nor do I see any evidence she is actually a prepper. Nor do I see evidence she believed the religious views she was spouting to others. The only semi-religious* view that seems consistent from her involves her children being dead/better off dead:

1. She told more than one person that it would be better to drive off a cliff with their kids in the end times.
2. She told social workers “death would be an option before giving Tylee to her father, Mr. Joseph Ryan, even for a visit.” (Which indicates she would kill Tylee before letting someone else have her).
3. She told people in Nov 2019 that Tylee died years ago (but we have video evidence of Tylee being alive and giving a lengthy interview to police in Jul 2019 and a statement from her brother who saw her in August and a neighbor who saw her in Sept 2019).

*And I think it's a stretch to even say this theme of death is due to any religious views. Wishing your kids dead or saying they are already dead when they are alive isn't a religion it's downright cruel, manipulative and selfish. In what universe does a caring mom who is only hiding her kids from the "big bad government" or from some "custody situation" actually tell people the child is dead or that she would rather the children be dead than give them up? This is exactly what murderers tell their ex-spouses before taking the kids and killing them just to hurt the other parent. They don't care about the kids and don't think of them as humans but as objects that they can control and/or use for their advantage. I don't think that statements about Tylee being dead/better off dead were made due to libertarian views nor any political view nor any religious views that she holds. MOO.

Also to add, as far as the Wrangler being in the photo during Melani's move, I don't think that that necessarily has anything to do with the shooting as these were essentially basic photos the PI was taking while he was following MB....

However, I think it's another million dollar question as to its whereabouts.... I have been scratching my head for days wondering where this grey Wrangler is.... Was it sold/stashed/given away/could Tylee possibly be alive and have it?

It's driving me crazy!!
I was thinking about RexburgSleuths comments about searching the Salt Lake City airport for the vehicles. I assume SLC airport would be more probable for a place for a flight to Hawaii than Idaho Falls airport?

If one of their vehicles was left at SLC airport LE would have impounded it by now. Utah impounds are public records but you need to know VIN or license plate numbers. I searched for the Jeep Wrangler in the PI video, it has not been impounded in Utah. If anyone has other plate numbers or VINs I would be happy to look them up, or you can sleuth for yourself here:
Impound Vehicle Search

That is awful. I hope he has good people around him and I can definitely see him eventually telling her no, but it sounds as if the young man wants to give his Mom a chance to change
He told her he would go Boxing Day this year. He’s actually doing really well, it just takes time and understanding. It was very hard at first but kids that have gone through it often become very caring, sensible, mature adults. He just has two families now, he loves both but knows which ones he is safest with. He gives me hope that TR could be looking after JJ and keeping him safe as I know what he was capable of at her age. MOO

But previously he had said Lori had no minor kids, then he says the non existent kids are ok, which story do you believe? I have met people who tell you what they think you want to hear and wonder if Chad is like that.

Maybe these two are having a midlife crisis and using doomsday as the cover? Instead of dissolving marriages, custody, etc. legally, they chose what they think is easier. But getting married 4-5 times, you’d think she’d give up the husband idea. Some states only allow a certain number, 5?6? Maybe? Mental illness is tough. And if the person does not admit they have a problem, they will never accept help for the illness. I want to say sociopaths are that way. Many psychologists will not accept them as patients bc they are so difficult to deal with on an ongoing basis. I have heard true BI-polar patients deny they have a problem. Won’t stay on meds. Very rare that a BI-polar will admit that they have an issue and take meds and stay on them. The only one I know, her husband made sure she took them as scheduled. And she agreed.
So if they are sociopaths, there is not much hope the kids are holed up somewhere. They were a drag on her free, new life.
Domestic violence needs to be exposed as the evil that it truly is and how to combat it. Especially in a legal setting. The judges, in family courts especially, need formal training to be able to spot a sociopath, how to deal with the person and how to protect the spouse and children. Perhaps Ad Litems need to be psychologists, or social workers first, and if lawyers, that’s great. But a psychologist is trained in that field. And would assess the risks. LE has to be on board, as well. Perhaps making a couple of psychology courses, in LE training or law school for those heading into family law, a requirement during training or school.
I don’t have the answers. I’m posing more questions. But what we have now in DV area is not working. And it’s always the kids that suffer the most.

SBM

I think it's entirely possible the kids are alive. I think it's more possible than in most missing-people cases.

However, I do wonder if killing them (hard to even type that) would be considered a way of not only sparing them of the horror of the end of the world, but would also secure them a place in the next life? Is there a belief that there is limited space for the saved? Or, are "innocents" better off departing this world while still innocent? IDK!!

I am holding onto hope that the kids are in hiding with someone, but I'm super concerned about J.J. of course. I hope that kid is not only alive, but feeling safe and secure.

jmo

If I'm not mistaken, they believe that any child that dies before the age of 8 (when they are baptized and then held accountable) goes directly to the highest kingdom of heaven. The Celestial Kingdom. Current members correct me if I'm wrong, please.

New questions for ‘doomsday’ parents of missing Idaho kids
Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell were seen going to church but refused to answer questions about their kids who haven’t been seen since September as new text messages have surfaced.

Not sure if it was this past Sunday they attended or not?

Ooh. New video there of Lori and Chad going into church on Sunday! Can we figure out which church location that was they were shown entering? I think it must be this past Sunday (Feb 9) and not the Sunday we heard about before (Feb 2). Someone was waiting for them to return and ready with a camera. MOO.

ETA some quick pics:

upload_2020-2-11_11-20-32.png

upload_2020-2-11_11-21-25.png

Melani's an even newer newlywed than Lori. And by now Melani's seen her not-as-newlywedded Aunt Lori enjoying the beach in Kauai with her gross new husband, all carefree and breezy for almost 3 months. Meanwhile, Melani's honeymooning in Iceburg, Idaho (and presumably making court dates in Utah for felony trespassing.) If Melani really did buy in to caring for the children at some point (and you're right, she's not missing or hiding), where are the children now?

I've been to both places. If someone's in Hawaii for months and I'm in Rexburg in the winter hiding their kids in my apartment....I don't think I'd have that much loyalty to anyone.:mad: I would rat that out in a heartbeat.
If Melani didn't want her own children then why would she ever take responsibility for Lori's? MOO

I was thinking about RexburgSleuths comments about searching the Salt Lake City airport for the vehicles. I assume SLC airport would be more probable for a place for a flight to Hawaii than Idaho Falls airport?

If one of their vehicles was left at SLC airport LE would have impounded it by now. Utah impounds are public records but you need to know VIN or license plate numbers. I searched for the Jeep Wrangler in the PI video, it has not been impounded in Utah. If anyone has other plate numbers or VINs I would be happy to look them up, or you can sleuth for yourself here:
Impound Vehicle Search

Is there a limit on how long you can part in long term parking? Not something I've ever thought about as an issue, but then if I was flying out for more than a week or so then I'd probably figure out how to get a ride and dropped off. :)
I assume if they were to use one of the off airport parking companies that the same process to impound the car would eventually happen, just like the parking out at the airport.

And for your first question, yes and no. If money matters then it is most likely going to be significntly cheaper driving to Salt Lake or getting there some other way (there are a few shuttle services that can get you to the SL airport from Rexburg) rather than flying from Idaho Falls (about 30 miles) Jackson, WY or Pocatello, ID (both about 80 miles) which are the closest airports with any kind of scheduled service, but largely commuter airlines. The only exception I'm aware of is Allegiant Airlines, a budget airline that has flights to Las Vegas, Oakland, San Diego, LAX, and PHX flying out of Idaho Falls. I suppose it would be possible to fly that to one of those cities (LAX seems the most likely) and then get a flight on another airline from there to Hawaii. I'll bet there are even relatively cheap flights to be found out of LAX. It couldn't be an official "connection" so you'd need to plan on a long layover, maybe stay overnight in LA, but it could be done if someone wanted to for whatever reason.

It means you cut some of the post to focus on something specific. You're acknowledging that you changed the original post that you're responding to by "snipping" parts of it.

jmo
ITA. It seems to me that cult leaders don't believe their own BS. It is all about controlling and using people. Usually for sex and money. Cult members are a tough shell to crack. I just hope the revelations of lies told by Lori and Chad is a wake up call for some.
IMO IMO only.... I DO believe they believe their own BS. I know someone, whose family spent big bucks to pull their son out of a cult decades ago...it took a lot, but they got him out. He is so normal today, it is so hard to believe where he was. After watching every single Big Love episode.......I felt that interpreting or reinterpreting scripture can make you and others believe anything. I would try to understand "the other side" of why Fundamentalists believed in plural marriage... it made sense based on their interpretation of the scripture. I tried to talk to my brother, who is Mormon, about some of the specifics of this show......and he would physically go to some abstract place in his mind that all in that show was a total diabolical fantasy. I was just trying to understand, and could not go there with him. Something tells me many "who won't talk" are caught up in their own inability to address it.

Ooh. New video there of Lori and Chad going into church on Sunday! Can we figure out which church location that was they were shown entering? I think it must be this past Sunday (Feb 9) and not the Sunday we heard about before (Feb 2). Someone was waiting for them to return and ready with a camera. MOO.

ETA some quick pics:

View attachment 231404

View attachment 231405

That blue and white color scheme sure doesn't look like the three or four standard looks the Mormon churches on the mainland follow. (Other than the colors, it does.) Assuming the color scheme is unique, it appears to be the church in Princeville which was the first one I looked at and closest to where they are reportedly staying.

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

ETA some quick pics:

View attachment 231404

View attachment 231405
Well, now we know who purchased the wedding photos- GMA/ABC. Did you catch their term, Exclusive photos they obtained?

IMO IMO only.... I DO believe they believe their own BS. I know someone, whose family spent big bucks to pull their son out of a cult decades ago...it took a lot, but they got him out. He is so normal today, it is so hard to believe where he was. After watching every single Big Love episode.......I felt that interpreting or reinterpreting scripture can make you and others believe anything. I would try to understand "the other side" of why Fundamentalists believed in plural marriage... it made sense based on their interpretation of the scripture. I tried to talk to my brother, who is Mormon, about some of the specifics of this show......and he would physically go to some abstract place in his mind that all in that show was a total diabolical fantasy. I was just trying to understand, and could not go there with him. Something tells me many "who won't talk" are caught up in their own inability to address it.

Really all religion whether a cult or not has this effect on a lot of people. Trying to save you from those who are going to respond to this saying your Mormon brother isn't in a cult. :)

MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member