Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not forget, it seems (NOT CONFIRMED) that he did something to his own wife. He has also *seemingly* been bullying his wife and family for years due to his "visions" - before LV ever entered his life. He has never been rational, by his own admittance. At best, he is an absolute *******. He's not some innocent little lamb being led around. LV and CD bring out the worst qualities in each other.
ALL MOO.
Absolutely. Chad isn't Lori's victim. People surrounding her tell how she changed drastically after getting into Chad's books. If she harmed her children in an moment of instanity and without his knowledge, would Chad still stick around afterwards?

Church on Sunday: So, from their closest LDS church in Princeville (if still there)they are attending the church in Kapaa, 23 miles away.36 minute ride. My opinion from a search on churches and photos of church from below article.

WARD LEADERS SAID REPORTS ABOUT THEM ARE FALSE AND ONE SIDED.
How does the church know that and why do they believe that????
Where is JJ&Tylee?????

Daybells attend church in Hawaii, ABC News obtains beach wedding photos | East Idaho News
Members tell EastIdahoNews.com they approached ward leaders and said media reports about them are false and one-sided. ABC News aired footage of them walking into a church building Sunday.
BBM
The article doesnt say the ward leaders said that, it says Lori and Chad claimed the reports were false and one-sided.
Maybe the bishop is trying to make them feel comfortable so they might share some information (I hope). Moo.

self-delete/duplicate post

Last edited:
Church on Sunday: So, from their closest LDS church in Princeville (if still there)they are attending the church in Kapaa, 23 miles away.36 minute ride. My opinion from a search on churches and photos of church from below article.

WARD LEADERS SAID REPORTS ABOUT THEM ARE FALSE AND ONE SIDED.
How does the church know that and why do they believe that???? Where is JJ&Tylee?????

Daybells attend church in Hawaii, ABC News obtains beach wedding photos | East Idaho News
Members tell EastIdahoNews.com they approached ward leaders and said media reports about them are false and one-sided. ABC News aired footage of them walking into a church building Sunday.
BBM
The article doesnt say the ward leaders said that, it says Lori and Chad claimed the reports were false and one-sided.
Maybe the bishop is trying to make them feel comfortable so they might share some information (I hope). Moo.
OK, I take that back, BUT, Lori and chad approached ward leaders and said that to the ward leaders, so the ward leaders know what is going on, right? Still, what do the ward leaders think about that and do they believe lori and chad???

Embalming interferes with toxicology. Tammy was embalmed. I don't think they are going to find what killed her.
I wonder if any blood or tissue samples were taken initially? It seems ridiculous to me. I hope they can get something from AC's autopsy to give them a clue what to look for.

ETA @holsen I see you have said similar.

I get that libertarians want to be "free from big government" but I really can't see why any law abiding parent would have an issue taking 60s to prove to Law Enforcement that their child is indeed healthy and alive, when there are good grounds to wonder (failed welfare check)

Furthermore, everyone always loses their minds and blames LE/Social Services when children suffer abuse for months/years

Why was nothing done etc? How did government fail these kids?

Sadly this sort of thing helps abusers much more than it is an issue for law abiding and caring parents

Come on. They had to fly into HI. Just get airlines to look up records. Cannot use fake name or id these days. Unless they arrived private jet. Even then, has to be a log.
Or cruised in. Either way, there are records.
Lori can. She used a driving licence in the name of Ryan for checking in to the Kauai resort. She has had 5 husbands so likely has 5 id's.

That's why I said "fringe." It's not something most people are involved in or even aware of. I only know about that sort of thing because a doomsday cult moved in near where my parents live.
Possibly. Is it old testament ?

Fremont County Sheriff's Office says Tammy Daybell's autopsy results could take up to a year

[...]

The Fremont County coroner is not speaking publicly about the case.

Under Idaho law, if the death appears natural the coroner isn't required to do an autopsy, but Ada County Coroner Dotti Owens says that is unusual, unless the decedent has been under the care of a physician.

"When we arrive on scene, if we don't see anything that we would that we would dub to be suspicious circumstance and we feel like this person has got an extensive medical history, what we would do is call and speak to the primary care physician," Owens said. "We would verify that medical history, review those medical records and then at that point release that individual so that primary care physician can sign that death certificate out."

[...]

It has been weeks since Tammy Daybell's autopsy was performed and there are still no results, according to Fremont County Sheriff Len Humphries.

Humphries says it could take up to one year.

Owens says that could be because they don't know what they are looking for.

"If we don't know what we are looking for the possibilities could be endless," Owens said. "People can be poisoned with rat poison, or fluid for your vehicle, it could be an anti-freeze, it could be anything. There are all kinds of things we have seen come forward in toxicology. We would need somewhere to start, we need to find out what we are looking for to start searching."

KTVB's request to obtain the 911 call audio from when Tammy Daybell was found dead was denied by the Fremont County prosecutor's office.

Currently, Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell are not facing any criminal charges.

Fremont County Sheriff's Office says Tammy Daybell's autopsy results could take up to a year

BBM.

:eek:
So a primary care physician would have signed Tammy's death certificate. Wonder who that was?

Trainer of service dog that Lori Vallow gave away says missing JJ Vallow would sometimes wander off; family had to lock doors to keep boy from going out into the night

February 11, 2020

The dog trainer who helped train a puppy who would later become a service dog for JJ Vallow said the now-missing boy had a habit of wandering off, and the service dog that his mother gave away helped him sleep through the night.

“He would get up in the middle of the night and they had to have all the doors locked and everything secured so he wouldn’t wander off into the neighborhood,” Neal Mestas, owner of Dog Training Elite, told ABC 15.

“One of the first nights that J.J. slept through the night and stayed in his bed was the first night that Bailey stayed there with him.”

[...]

Mestas says he helped train Bailey, a Goldendoodle puppy who eventually became a service dog for JJ Vallow, who is reportedly autistic.

“Bailey was there to keep him on task and alert the parents if he was wandering off,” he told the news outlet.

Read More: Trainer of service dog that Lori Vallow gave away says missing JJ Vallow would sometimes wander off; family had to lock doors to keep boy from going out into the night

This is the first I am reading the part above about JJ wandering but that makes sense and is something known to be an issue for children with autism. This makes it even more reprehensible that Lori got rid of his service animal that kept him safe. :mad::( MOO.
This is a bit concerning if JJ could have wandered off in the night. Would Lori report him missing if that happened after the 23rd? Could be a reason for him not returning to school IMO.

Since Chad found her "peacefully dying in her sleep" (unlike how they found Alex) I would think it would be more likely a seditive or paralyzing drug was used, something to keep her from fighting back. After the affect takes place maybe place a pillow over her face like somebody suggested upthread. Is there a poison that just lets you slip away peacefully?Alex on the other hand being found the way he was would more likely have been poisoned. Jmo thinking to much
It seems that some of those rare poisons only need miniscule amounts and can end up mimicking a heart attack by just stopping the heart. I think they have an impossible task to determine an accurate COD IMO.

I know about the relationship, but Annie has been quoted saying that Joe adopted him, and if that's true - it makes her his aunt.

But Colby's birth certificate doesn't list a father, Lori is the only one on it, so no one really knows who Colby's father is. (I know there's some evidence initially about child support, but there doesn't seem to be any connection at all to husband #2 after the divorce and remarriage to Joe.) Colby was born during her second marriage, that's all we know.
Well.. that too is interesting... I have wondered why there is never any mention of CR's father...obviously not key to case, but we all "think about" the relatives attached on all sides of this case.

I guess it depends. This article quotes Howard S. Robin, "one of the country’s leading forensic pathologists:"

"Humphries said he does not know why the autopsy is taking longer than expected. He was originally told it would take “four to six weeks or more.” When asked if the wait time was due to toxicology, Humphries said he did not know, but that would be his guess.

Robin said, despite the fact that Tammy was embalmed and interred for close to three weeks, he believes the odds of finding something are “pretty good. He thinks it’s “likely,” if there was any foul play involved in Tammy’s death, the autopsy will find it."

[...]

"Dye then wrote a death certificate, the details of which have not been released. Dye was elected to her position of coroner in November 2018. She has a high school education and works as an advanced emergency medical technician at Fremont County EMS.

Had Dye ordered an autopsy, that autopsy would have been conducted by a trained medical examiner rather than Dye, said Humphries."

More light shed on autopsies surrounding Daybells

Dye is an interesting name for a coroner... MOO.
Ah ok so the coroner signed the death certificate as she is an EMT. That answers my question in my previous post. Agree about the name for a coroner but it is also a coincidence compared to Lori's profession.

ETA. "Embalmed and interred for close to three weeks" is new info. So was she exhumed earlier than we thought? 3 weeks from burial would be around mid November, approximately when LE first visited the Rexburg apartment and went to the neighbour as Chad and Lori were not in. LE returned a week later on the 26th Nov.

Last edited:
So glad to hear this, although I feel terrible for the grandparents and all of the family that is hurting right now. I'm hoping I can find it on Hulu or something...
pretty sure you can just go to Dr. Oz on line...and listen to former broadcasts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trotski24