Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I have another nagging thought that I can't figure out.

Does anyone know why he SNAPPED on May 24th? They were divorcing for two years,
so why snap and kill her? and Yes, I do believe he killed her, no doubt about it.

I don't see any reason to think he "snapped." One does not preplan snapping. I do think it seems he 1) in spite of his fascination with war and gore, was unprepared for the amount of blood, and 2) was not prepared for the fight in Jennifer.

People don't alter license plates before snapping. People don't "borrow" cars when they have a small fleet of their own before snapping. People don't prearrange phone calls and meetings before snapping.

To your point, though, pressure to reveal his financial situation was mounting at the time of the premeditated murder.

I don't see any reason to think he "snapped." One does not preplan snapping. I do think it seems he 1) in spite of his fascination with war and gore, was unprepared for the amount of blood, and 2) was not prepared for the fight in Jennifer.

People don't alter license plates before snapping. People don't "borrow" cars when they have a small fleet of their own before snapping. People don't prearrange phone calls and meetings before snapping.

To your point, though, pressure to reveal his financial situation was mounting at the time of the premeditated murder.

Agree. And as pointed out earlier by Sleuth666, FD's default mode of behavior when backed into a corner was to come out
fighting "to the death".
He did it in the divorce proceedings when he
was finally backed into the corner of providing the financials and he killed his wife instead.
Then when he was backed into a corner recently with his dwindling finances and his fraudulent bond info, he knew he was headed back to jail then to prison for life, so he offed himself.
It was simply his way of dealing with loss.
The guy couldn't stand to lose.

Let’s face it they were driving each other crazy with 50o+ motions in there divorce all the attorney fees and time spent at court and the constant disagreements. Fd was going broke he couldn’t keep up with the Farber money.he snapped weeks before,but he made a conscious, premeditated decision to eliminate the person that was causing his pain.when he was causing his own pain and could not allow himself to believe it was self inflicted!
He was eventually going to snap,He should of chose a nervous breakdown ,paper slippers, and a trip to a mental ward.but he chose the unforgivable act of premeditating and murdering the mother of his children!!!
Burn in ..... fd!!!!

Another article about "artistic photos of MT" in master bedroom and gym??? Sheets, towels, etc...
Bath towels, lemon squeezer, soap tray: See what else Michelle Troconis wants back from Dulos home
Bedrooms
-Low table (wood and glass)

-Thailand chair (wooden)

-Big mirror with gold frame (entrance of master bedroom)

-Floor lamp

-Plant

-Two bathroom baskets (master bedroom)

-Two big base (sic) white and blue in bathroom

-Two gray lamps on side tables

-Soap tray

-Two white bathroom floor rugs

-Two artistic picture of myself (one in master bedroom, the other in gym)

Other bedroom
-Silver floor lamp

-Three white mounted shelves (square)
-White rug

-Books (approximately 15)

Linen closet
-Three gray bath towels

-Three gray hand towels

-Three blue pool/beach towels

-White sheets for king bed and pillows

-White sheets for full bed and pillows

-White rug

Here is a copy of the documents filed by Atty JS for MT in Probate:

View attachment 231487 View attachment 231488 View attachment 231490 View attachment 231491
Anyone else think MT wrote her list in ENGLISH?
Layout in that document suggests it may have been copied and pasted from another....like an email from MT?
On the document , it says, In ENGLISH: “my grandmother”? If MT provided a list in Spanish, it would have said mi abuela. If I was translating list for Court document, I would have written “her grandmother”.

so what exactly did MT take when she did move out in Oct, if she left all that? Didn’t she use a moving van on the previous move?

Wooden spoons????SMH.

What possible ‘malpractice lawsuits’ could he be referring to?

Smith said that they want to ensure that Dulos’ interests in his own estate are preserved — specifically so that they can pursue possible wrongful deaths claims and possibly malpractice lawsuits.

The fight over Fotis Dulos’ assets - from his cat to his bank accounts - heads to probate court
The only malpractice and wrongful death suits I could imagine being pursued here would be against himself and NP for poor representation and negligence for not assuring their client’s safety when they didn’t accompany him to his hearing. But then, wouldn’t one surmise that even he’s smart enough to know, he can’t sue himself? Maybe.

Let’s face it they were driving each other crazy with 50o+ motions in there divorce all the attorney fees and time spent at court and the constant disagreements. Fd was going broke he couldn’t keep up with the Farber money.he snapped weeks before,but he made a conscious, premeditated decision to eliminate the person that was causing his pain.when he was causing his own pain and could not allow himself to believe it was self inflicted!
He was eventually going to snap,He should of chose a nervous breakdown ,paper slippers, and a trip to a mental ward.but he chose the unforgivable act of premeditating and murdering the mother of his children!!!
Burn in ..... fd!!!!

???This was not a “driving each other crazy” situation. Fotis was abusive, even emotionally abusive to his own children.

His willingness to risk harm to his (tough and resilient) children gave him an advantage over Jennifer - she wasn’t going to cut the babies in half.

And he wasn’t going broke, he was claiming broke but refused to show any documents or file taxes. What evidence do you have that he was going broke?

There is no credibility in a person who makes claims then refuses to document them. But instead files motions that he literally just claimed he could not afford. His life style well exceeded his claimed income. And there is no reason to believe his corporation was truly a separate entity from himself; when asked he would not show documentation of that either.

There is no evidence that Jennifer was asking anything of him other than to stop letting kids drive real cars on real streets, stop asking the kids to lie for him, stop overbooking waterskiing during soccer season, etc. And to give financial information requested of the court and divorce.

He was not a victim of Farber money. He was beneficiary of it, to the point that he cheated. He decided to just self-forgive loans. He decided to just quit paying the mortgage when he felt he had had a Farber asset firewall against foreclosure.

This was no back and forth between equally culpable parties. Fotis was an abuser.

Another article about "artistic photos of MT" in master bedroom and gym??? Sheets, towels, etc...
Bath towels, lemon squeezer, soap tray: See what else Michelle Troconis wants back from Dulos home
Bedrooms
-Low table (wood and glass)

-Thailand chair (wooden)

-Big mirror with gold frame (entrance of master bedroom)

-Floor lamp

-Plant

-Two bathroom baskets (master bedroom)

-Two big base (sic) white and blue in bathroom

-Two gray lamps on side tables

-Soap tray

-Two white bathroom floor rugs

-Two artistic picture of myself (one in master bedroom, the other in gym)

Other bedroom
-Silver floor lamp

-Three white mounted shelves (square)
-White rug

Linen closet
-Three gray bath towels

-Three gray hand towels

-Three blue pool/beach towels

-White sheets for king bed and pillows

-White sheets for full bed and pillows

-White rug

sounds like MT wants everything and so does Rena!

Who was responsible for providing the Information? Rena? I’m guessing since she had some “medical authority”.
Two things pop out.
She didn’t know Jennifers middle or last name? And I thought her mother spelled her first name Kleopatra?
The publisher should have blocked the SSN, but it does seem to include Rena's address. Us caring sleuths should send some condolence cards!

The fight over Fotis Dulos’ assets - from his cat to his bank accounts - heads to probate court
Hug said so far he has found a bank account with about $14,000 in it and a Fidelity account, which is likely an IRA not subject to probate, with about $194,000.

Oh, interesting about the IRA not being subject to probate. IRA in CT are exempt from creditors. That means $194K goes to direct heirs. Not to you Rena!

Smith said that they want to ensure that Dulos’ interests in his own estate are preserved — specifically so that they can pursue possible wrongful deaths claims and possibly malpractice lawsuits.
“Dulos expressed wishes were to exonerate him of the charge against him,” Smith said.

Hahaha! ROTFLMAO. Are NP and KS going to sue themselves? I guess they could sue Pyetranker for being with FD when he gave the phone to LE. That's not going to do anything to clear FD name. The lawsuit would just focus on whether Pyetranker acted properly to defend his client. Legal malpractice is very hard to prove as the courts go with the assumption that a lawyer is acting in client best interest.

Who is he going to sue for wrongful death? The infamous "Court of Public Opinion"? Jennifer, for being so annoying as to pursue her rights that she just needed to go away, like forever? GF for pursuing her own rights to get her money back in civil court? Weinstein for getting answers? The banks who didn't properly look at FD situation before loaning him money and "made" him get into a financial hole (one he dug himself of course)? JD divorce attorney? I'm sure there are many others to be blamed for the miserable ending of FD life.
Maybe they are going to sue FB for taunting posts!

NP is out to spread the 'Guilt' to assuage his
own internal demons.
NP 'knows' he screwed over FD near the end.
NP knows he dropped FD as a focus to run
to DC and take on another client who's wallet wasn't as thin as FD.
Betcha NP's shrink is gettin an earful of excuses on FD's suicide.
NP, you of all people should have seen this coming. Except FD knew and understood you
were no longer in his corner cause the green was fading fast. He knew it. You were a FRAUD. NP was a total FRAUD.

We don't really know how Fotis was paying Pattis so it's possible the cash was still flowing. IIRC

I was thinking her stuff could be smashed to bits, stuffed into black plastic garbage bags, and delivered to multiple receptacles on Albany Ave for her pickup. Within close proximity to a Starbucks, of course.

Diddian to the thoughtcrimes unit of LE: "I was fantasizing about smashing up lemon squeezers; I wasn't fantasizing about smashing up Michelle!"

We don't really know how Fotis was paying Pattis so it's possible the cash was still flowing. IIRC
Here's some subtle hints that money was becoming more and more of a problem:
FD originally had to pay NP using his 401K.
FD had convinced his old best friend to put
her real estate and a majority of her cash assets
to bond him out.
4JC electric bill wasn't being paid.
FD was selling items on Craigslist.

I'm sure there's lots more but the overriding
theme here was that he was running low.

IMO one of the first clues that perhaps NP wasn't paid to date was the lack of attention
from him and his office on the last emergency court hearing. If a client is flush w/ cash, generally an attorney gives immediate attention to their needs, including making sure the client can and does get to court.
On the other hand if a client isn't paying and
has indicated they can't pay anymore, they're
quickly put into the lower level of attention.
This is just how the business works.

"I wanted to make sure Michelle’s interests were considered and that nothing disappeared from that house until we can sort out what belongs to her, what belongs to the children, what belongings to the estate and what belongs to the new best friend," Attorney Jon Shoenhorn said.

BBM. Note how MTs attorney referred to the “new” best friend. Is MT jealous perhaps? Did she not know about AC?
According to NP, this was an “old” friend:

“It is my understanding and belief these were old friends who developed a friendship years ago at work and out of loyalty to that friendship she has assisted Mr. Dulos,” Pattis told the Courant. “We should all be lucky enough to have such a loyal friend.”
All the attorneys involved know how to push MT's buttons and the bottom feeders are poised to take every last penny from MT and her family. I am sorry for doubting Attorney Bowman: he did the best humanly possible given the mental state of his client. MT had her chance after Fd died to come clean. LE and Attorney Bowman could have fashioned some creative narrative that included MT being afraid of Fd. No, instead MT chooses a hack to push "non comprend ingles" and fight with AC for a dead man's housewares. The artistic pics...out of touch to such a degree that I am questioning her capacity now. MT wants the world to know that she is still Bonnie and Clyde with Fd through this laundry list that she typed up herself (metric system for skis doesn't feel like JS or his secretary). MT is still intimately involved with Fd (in her deluded mind) and she is paying an attorney to shout this out to the world. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419