Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sorry if I missed this note in the other messages. Told to agents investigating Faye’s disappearance. Info regarding the bus stop and who walked her home.

The neighbor said Faye’s mother was also there waiting, and walked Faye back to their house, which is just yards away.

Faye Swetlik, 6, went missing Monday afternoon in Cayce, South Carolina

Really seems like they know they will find something IMO.

I'm wondering if someone was seen discarding something in someone else's trash cans.

I know they're often out along the drives or by doors in neighborhoods like this and that could be the reason they're going door to door; to search peoples trash cans.

Bringing over from the media thread:
1. "Law enforcement said Swetlik got off the school bus around 3:45 p.m. but didn't show up to her home."
2. "A neighbor whose son rides bus everyday with missing 6 yr old Faye says she saw Faye get off bus at about 2:50pm near mailboxes and walk about 30 yards with her mom home."
3. 55 minute difference.
4. "but didn't show up to her home" OR "walk about 30 yards with her mom home."
Two discrepancies (Timeline & situation). Have they been cleared up?

chris brathwaite on Twitter
Preparing for a press conference at Trinity Baptist church for an update on missing 6 year old Faye Marie Swetlik. Press conference begins at 11:45. Follow on http://wltx.com
EQluGMKWkAADnqE.jpg

11:39 AM - 12 Feb 2020

Understand this is distressing
Understand you have a lot of questions
Where are we ? (runs through time line of their work)
There will be a continued LE presence as they follow up
Thanking public for Doorbell videos and they have received a lot of them
Asking others to give Ring videos if you can't look at them they will come get them

Update:
We understand her disappearence is distressing to the community, we understand you have questions.

Since 5pm Monday, multiple LEO working to bring Faye home. You will see us continuing to search (surrounding) areas, ...we have received lots of doorbell videos that investigators are (reviewing), let us now if you have a video, we will pick it up.

Family (et al) is completely supportive of investigation...

Addressing social media, LE is committed to providing correct information. Rumors divert from our mission to bring Faye home.

still talking...

edited to add: I lost feed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members