Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is some info in your post, Gardner, that I am not aware of.... What DO we know about LV's 50-60 days away. You indicate there was a conference. Do we know more about that and what that conference was? And we know that TR actually did stay at her uncles?? I would truly appreciate any summary of that 50-60 day period...I have been at a loss there. Thank you so much.
Conference was in Boise, Idaho Feb 16, 2019

Request for clarification: It appears that there is a belief that Chad was in HI in early 2019. Why would we think that? Is there data, that I have missed, that says he travelled a lot, including HI??? Do we know anything at all? He would still have been running his little business with Tammy at that time in Rexburg? TIA.
I don't recall Chad being absent from church during early 2019. I wasn't expecting to have to account for his whereabouts either, but there's that.

Attachments

• BoiseIdahoFeb2019.jpg
    BoiseIdahoFeb2019.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 53
I understand what you are saying. It is more about the contrast to how they are living now. The property is now valued at 217K, so even out there the increase in housing prices has had an effect. But I also know people who live in Hawaii.... and people who have WANTED to live in Hawaii.... and there was absolutely no way they could come close to housing costs out there.

Yeah, that is a monster difference.

It's the same news that East Idaho News published today. Kay Vallow gave info to both news outlets. We'll see if Justin's has any more details. From EIN:
  • February 2019: Charles Vallow changes the beneficiary on his life insurance policy from Lori to his sister Kay
  • July 15: Lori calls the insurance company regarding the policy
  • Around July 29: Lori confronts Kay (via text) with a document showing the policy change
  • Kay already received the money

It kind of seems now that's what this game is really about, it is about the money. She harmed or hid the kids to spite KW over it.

BBM. Just to clarify, I haven't seen any confirmation the samples still exist. But it's true samples were "collected and held" for toxicology. If we only go by the released report then it seems like no toxicology was run and they ruled the death a heart attack without it. There are no tox results in the report released. Therefore, I have speculated here that samples might still exist. Unfortunately we don't know how long samples would be held, since it was deemed a non-suspicious death and ruled natural. Here's where you can read the wording of the ME report for JR's death (Pg 4 describes the samples): Adam Herbets on Twitter

MOO.
I hope JR's sister is looking into this!!

Lori must have been furious. No money for her. I wonder what money she is living on in Hawaii? Tylee's SS payments from her dad's death? Money stolen from Tylee left to her by Joe Ryan? JJ's SS payments? Tammy's life insurance? I hope all of her sources of cash dry up soon. The SS payments can be cut off due to no evidence the kids are alive and in Lori's care. She's going to end up dependent upon Chad's book sales money and I'm not convinced that his income will last long or be enough to keep them in their Hawaiian paradise. MOO.

I wonder for one if she is still collecting ssi death benefits for the children and ssd for JJ? And if Chad was really making 30k a month, that’s a good chunk of change and also a really good reason in her mind to marry him when she realized that she didn’t get CVs life insurance. IMO.

This part makes me excited about investigating LV for the death of her 3rd(?) husband, JR. Although he was cremated the medical examiner took muscle and liver samples before the cremation which I read still exist so tox screening might still be possible. MOO

I haven't heard that - it is exciting news!

Possibly. Is it old testament ?

It's kind of both. There are passages in a number of the prophets, including some really weird stuff in the book of Ezekiel, that talk about what it would be like when the world ends. And then there's the book of the Revelation, which has a lot more specific stuff that most scholars and mainstream theology think refers to the persecution of new Christians under the Roman Empire. And various people have taken those, combined them in various ways, and interpreted them with various degrees of literal-mindedness to make what they think are concrete predictions.

The one where I grew up was the Church Universal and Triumphant, headed by Elizabeth Clare Prophet: Elizabeth Clare Prophet - Wikipedia, who developed her church after moving on from the Church of Christ, Scientist.

People following this case might find it interesting to read about Theosophy and the Ascended Masters. Ascended master - Wikipedia

There is some info in your post, Gardner, that I am not aware of.... What DO we know about LV's 50-60 days away. You indicate there was a conference. Do we know more about that and what that conference was? And we know that TR actually did stay at her uncles?? I would truly appreciate any summary of that 50-60 day period...I have been at a loss there. Thank you so much.

We can't pinpoint her exact location on exact days in Jan/Feb 2019 yet but I'm simply putting together the pieces to try to make it make sense in my mind. Some excerpts from the timeline (events without a day are unknown which days these things happened and I tried to put in an order making sense but this might not be the exact order):

Late January 2019 – Abt 2 weeks before CV files for divorce, Lori takes JJ and moves out of the Chandler, AZ home she was sharing with CV. JJ’s grandmother, KW, says Lori told CV she no longer cared about him or JJ. Then Lori abandons Charles and JJ for 58 days; her whereabouts during this time are unknown and her communication with CV is limited; KW says she believes Tylee was staying with other relatives during this time. (Divorce Documents, Fox10 Phoenix, KSLTV News).

[...]

Feb 2019 - CV learned Lori was going to Boise with a friend for a talk or conference; CV and his lawyers made attempts to serve Lori divorce papers and order of protection papers at the airport, a hotel, and a public event. All attempts to find Lori were unsuccessful (Fox 10 Phoenix; Post Register).

15-16 Feb 2019 – Chad attends a 2-day event in Boise and Middleton, ID. Chad Speaks at the event on Feb 16. The organizers of the event say this is the last time Chad spoke at one of their events (Event Flyer, PAP Media Statement).

Feb 2019 – CV hears that Lori is living with her brother Alex in San Tan Valley, AZ. CV then attempts to serve Lori with papers at AC’s house but that too was unsuccessful, despite the fact that both Lori & AC’s cars were in the driveway at AC’s home (Post Register).

Feb 2019 - Lori and Tylee checked into a Kauai resort after CV filed for divorce. They stayed for around a month, according to resort workers, and then returned to the mainland (EastIdahoNews).

21 Feb 2019 – Officials at JJ’s school, Lauren’s Institute for Education (LIFE Academy), make a report to CPS because Lori had still not been located. (Fox10 Phoenix).

[...]

[11 July 2019] Approx 10:14 am – Tylee is interviewed at CPD. Tylee says she woke up around 7:50 because she heard yelling right outside her door. She says she immediately jumped up; She explains she has a baseball bat from when she lived with her uncle; when she was at home alone it made her feel safer, she is not old enough for pepper spray... [See More of her interview in the timeline]

-------------------------------

BBM. Like I said, we don't know when Tylee lived with her uncle as she doesn't say in her interview. But Kay believed that Tylee was staying with other relatives while Lori went MIA. In my opinion it makes sense if Tylee stayed with Alex while Lori went to Idaho for Chad's conference. And then perhaps Tylee went to Hawaii with her after that. This is only my speculation/my interpretation, however. We may find out later that Tylee lived with Alex another earlier time. We may find out Lori never went to Idaho to see Chad at all and maybe that's why the process servers couldn't find her. With this case it seems like anything is possible and the timeline is still being firmed up on some of these events. There are many things we only know happened sometime in January or Feb 2019. Many more events happened and are in the timeline, but I only pulled the ones pertaining directly to Lori being gone and Tylee's possible whereabouts. HTH. MOO.

Last edited:
I know that some of his kids helped record the audio books so they could have been considered part time employees. They likely have an accountant and printers also but this is IMO.

Yes, I think that's likely. Something I read made it sound like there was an office manager too--that Tammy's finance work was at the executive level.

Clearly today their press is not much, having lost its main distribution channel and suffered months of neglect, but at its height about three to five years ago it looks to have been a pretty good-sized operation and they could have been living quite comfortably.

I’ve taken a break from this case, it’s so intense and sad. I’m sorry if I bring up old stuff, no time to catch up with the thread.

My random thoughts/questions:
When Lori and Chad were stopped in their rental car, they had already been served the court order/warrant the day before at their condo, yes? So, I imagine at that point they cleaned the phones of all evidence. Or were they on their way to hide at the resort for a couple nights and figure all that stuff out? They didn’t seem at all bothered by LE taking Tylee’s phone. Lori and Chad just seem so dumb and smart at the same time.
I have similar thoughts about the cars and the attempted shooting on BB - some here have speculated that Tylee was driving her jeep that day, but like why would the owner of the car be the one driving it to commit a crime? And a 16 year old new driver?

IDK... When would he have met them? It seems they were having an affair. Would Lori really risk introducing him to her kids while she was still married to Charles and/or Chad's wife was still alive? The only time I can see Tylee possibly meeting Chad is in Jan/Feb 2019 when Lori left Charles and seemed to go several different places: Idaho for a conference, her brother's house and Hawaii. Tylee was later seen with Lori in HI but did she go to Idaho for the conference too? I have a suspicion that Lori left Tylee alone at AC's house while Lori went up to Idaho alone to see Chad. I believe that based on Tylee saying she got a bat when she had to stay alone at her uncle's house. Tylee doesn't say when she stayed at AC's house alone but that time period makes the most sense to me. If the kids did meet Chad they wouldn't have known him as their stepfather or even their mom's boyfriend... Unless she introduced him to them as her boyfriend in Sept before Tammy died?? But I don't find that likely. MOO.

I agree Tylee is placed at AC house while this affair is taking place. They have also scared the crap out of this girl that she has to have a bat for protection. She is 17 yrs old staying with creepy uncle who is known to carry a gun. MOO

We can't pinpoint her exact location on exact days in Jan/Feb 2019 yet but I'm simply putting together the pieces to try to make it make sense in my mind. Some excerpts from the timeline (events without a day are unknown which days these things happened and I tried to put in an order making sense but this might not be the exact order):

Late January 2019 – Abt 2 weeks before CV files for divorce, Lori takes JJ and moves out of the Chandler, AZ home she was sharing with CV. JJ’s grandmother, KW, says Lori told CV she no longer cared about him or JJ. Then Lori abandons Charles and JJ for 58 days; her whereabouts during this time are unknown and her communication with CV is limited; KW says she believes Tylee was staying with other relatives during this time. (Divorce Documents, Fox10 Phoenix, KSLTV News).

[...]

Feb 2019 - CV learned Lori was going to Boise with a friend for a talk or conference; CV and his lawyers made attempts to serve Lori divorce papers and order of protection papers at the airport, a hotel, and a public event. All attempts to find Lori were unsuccessful (Fox 10 Phoenix; Post Register).

15-16 Feb 2019 – Chad attends a 2-day event in Boise and Middleton, ID. Chad Speaks at the event on Feb 16. The organizers of the event say this is the last time Chad spoke at one of their events (Event Flyer, PAP Media Statement).

Feb 2019 – CV hears that Lori is living with her brother Alex in San Tan Valley, AZ. CV then attempts to serve Lori with papers at AC’s house but that too was unsuccessful, despite the fact that both Lori & AC’s cars were in the driveway at AC’s home (Post Register).

Feb 2019 - Lori and Tylee checked into a Kauai resort after CV filed for divorce. They stayed for around a month, according to resort workers, and then returned to the mainland (EastIdahoNews).

21 Feb 2019 – Officials at JJ’s school, Lauren’s Institute for Education (LIFE Academy), make a report to CPS because Lori had still not been located. (Fox10 Phoenix).

[...]

[11 July 2019] Approx 10:14 am – Tylee is interviewed at CPD. Tylee says she woke up around 7:50 because she heard yelling right outside her door. She says she immediately jumped up; She explains she has a baseball bat from when she lived with her uncle; when she was at home alone it made her feel safer, she is not old enough for pepper spray... [See More of her interview in the timeline]

-------------------------------

BBM. Like I said, we don't know when Tylee lived with her uncle as she doesn't say in her interview. But Kay believed that Tylee was staying with other relatives while Lori went MIA. In my opinion it makes sense if Tylee stayed with Alex while Lori went to Idaho for Chad's conference and then went to Hawaii with her after that. This is only my speculation/my interpretation, however. We may find out later that Tylee lived with Alex another earlier time. We may find out Lori never went to Idaho to see Chad at all and maybe that's why the process servers couldn't find her. With this case it seems like anything is possible and the timeline is still being firmed up on some of these events. There are many things we only know happened sometime in January or Feb 2019. Many more events happened and are in the timeline, but I only pulled the ones pertaining directly to Lori being gone and Tylee's possible whereabouts. HTH. MOO.

I keep thinking that Tylee stayed at Alex’s alone during the time when they were moving from TX back to AZ. Seems to me like she wouldn’t keep the protection bat that long (from Feb. - July) but rather just after moving her basic living stuff from Alex’s house to the Chandler house. I’d like to hear from Tylee’s friends and Colby re: when they actually saw her between Feb. 2019 - July 2019. Not even sure it’s relevant to the case though.

Yes, he looks mad in that photo! But he's looking at Lori, not Nate. Maybe gauging her reaction to Nate's approach. Nate just introduced himself, then the photo, then Nate asking "Can you tell me where your kids are?" as they start walking.

RSBM.

My take is different. Him and Lori were both looking down at and reading the paperwork when Nate ambushed them and the photo captures the moment just as he's starting to look up, either at Lori or towards Nate. You can see them standing there reading the paperwork just as Nate approaches them in this video starting at 30 seconds:

My opinion is that he's upset with this whole ordeal of being pulled over, detained, and served with papers by LE. That's one way to have your holiday and vacation plans ruined for the day. Of course I'm sure being ambushed by media didn't help matters.

As far as knowledge of Lori's children go, while it may be possible to keep him in the dark about them, I just don't think it probable.

And, if the kids are in fact still alive hiding out somewhere, I believe Chad would be the best person for her to go to for help in hiding them. His connections with the prepper group - either through AVOW or his author friend(s) - would give the children a better chance of staying off the grid than anything else I can think of. Lori's family and connections would immediately come under scrutiny, whereas Chad's, probably not as much - especially if he tapped into the extended network rather than immediate family.

Regardless, even if Chad didn't know about Lori's children beforehand, he certainly knows about them now. And by all appearances he's still ok with that and is still supportive of Lori, even with defying a judge' orders. In my mind that makes him just as culpable for their well-being and whereabouts now as though he knew about them before their disappearance. All my opinion.

RSBM.

My take is different. Him and Lori were both looking down at and reading the paperwork when Nate ambushed them and the photo captures the moment just as he's starting to look up, either at Lori or towards Nate. You can see them standing there reading the paperwork just as Nate approaches them in this video starting at 30 seconds:

My opinion is that he's upset with this whole ordeal of being pulled over, detained, and served with papers by LE. That's one way to have your holiday and vacation plans ruined for the day. Of course I'm sure being ambushed by media didn't help matters.

As far as knowledge of Lori's children go, while it may be possible to keep him in the dark about them, I just don't think it probable.

And, if the kids are in fact still alive hiding out somewhere, I believe Chad would be the best person for her to go to for help in hiding them. His connections with the prepper group - either through AVOW or his author friend(s) - would give the children a better chance of staying off the grid than anything else I can think of. Lori's family and connections would immediately come under scrutiny, whereas Chad's, probably not as much - especially if he tapped into the extended network rather than immediate family.

Regardless, even if Chad didn't know about Lori's children beforehand, he certainly knows about them now. And by all appearances he's still ok with that and is still supportive of Lori, even with defying a judge' orders. In my mind that makes him just as culpable for their well-being and whereabouts now as though he knew about them before their disappearance. All my opinion.
I agree he looks upset by the whole ordeal. Maybe it's my bias of how I'd like someone I know to appear in such a situation. It's hard to believe all of this. I hope he's innocent, but I cannot objectively see how he is completely ignorant of everything. I'm having a harder time with his innocence too.

ETA: I would rather someone I know not be involved in any measure, but hey. Here we are.

[/QUOTE]
Yes, I think that's likely. Something I read made it sound like there was an office manager too--that Tammy's finance work was at the executive level.

Clearly today their press is not much, having lost its main distribution channel and suffered months of neglect, but at its height about three to five years ago it looks to have been a pretty good-sized operation and they could have been living quite comfortably.

I've been thinking about how these two are financing their lives in paradise. If Chad truly does have a following, maybe supporters are sending him money. It's so easy to get people to send someone they admire and like money. It's even easier to get people to do that if they think the person is a prophet. I'm sure some of you have heard about the lady that started the alien reptile cult. She never met her followers, but she made a comfy six figure salary by publishing a few obscure books and creating Youtube videos. Maybe Chad's "followers" are still getting his messages from the AVOW private forum...IMO.

I've been thinking about how these two are financing their lives in paradise. If Chad truly does have a following, maybe supporters are sending him money. It's so easy to get people to send someone they admire and like money. It's even easier to get people to do that if they think the person is a prophet. I'm sure some of you have heard about the lady that started the alien reptile cult. She never met her followers, but she made a comfy six figure salary by publishing a few obscure books and creating Youtube videos. Maybe Chad's "followers" are still getting his messages from the AVOW private forum...IMO.
If the books, publishing royalties, and all that are netting $3000/month, which I think is a stretch but possible. All they would need are 675 people at $39.95 per month to get to $30,000. I'm in the wrong business!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M.Lee