Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree Tylee is placed at AC house while this affair is taking place. They have also scared the crap out of this girl that she has to have a bat for protection. She is 17 yrs old staying with creepy uncle who is known to carry a gun. MOO

Yep. And also throw in that CV was trying to find Lori and process servers were likely knocking on AC's door looking for Lori because her car was parked there. If Tylee was staying there alone while that happened, then Tylee may have been freaked out by the process servers knocking. I can imagine Tylee staying quiet in the house out of fear. Then maybe Tylee told Lori people were looking for her. Who knows what Lori may have told Tylee about why all this was going on. Lori lied to Colby telling him CV was cheating and she probably lied to Tylee too. Maybe they went to Hawaii after that to "hide" for a bit. That seems to be Lori's modus operandi. However, all this is my speculation only on the order of events. MOO.

I agree he looks upset by the whole ordeal. Maybe it's my bias of how I'd like someone I know to appear in such a situation. It's hard to believe all of this. I hope he's innocent, but I cannot objectively see how he is completely ignorant of everything. I'm having a harder time with his innocence too.

ETA: I would rather someone I know not be involved in any measure, but hey. Here we are.

I think it's still possible that he wasn't guilty of anything but lust-induced stupidity.

He has the angry bewildered look of a man just realizing he's been set up and lied to but still not quite sure how it went down.

The question now is what he does about it--and it looks like maybe he has decided to go down with the ship. Which is sad, if true.

Of course I could be totally wrong, too. But no matter what, I'm sorry for your pain. It must be so draining and sad.

Febuary 12,2020
Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter
Just spoke to Charles Vallow’s former attorney who says it is rare to change life insurance beneficiary way ahead of divorce being final. But Charles told him he feared for his life and did not want Lori Vallow to know he planned to remove her from the policy. #fox10phoenix

Show this thread

If the books, publishing royalties, and all that are netting $3000/month, which I think is a stretch but possible. All they would need are 675 people at $39.95 per month to get to $30,000. I'm in the wrong business!
Agreed! This is also a good time for doomsday prophecies with the coronavirus and other instability in the world. Chad and Lori are getting a lot of publicity, which could be boosting his popularity.

It's the same news that East Idaho News published today. Kay Vallow gave info to both news outlets. We'll see if Justin's has any more details. From EIN:
  • February 2019: Charles Vallow changes the beneficiary on his life insurance policy from Lori to his sister Kay
  • July 15: Lori calls the insurance company regarding the policy
  • Around July 29: Lori confronts Kay (via text) with a document showing the policy change
  • Kay already received the money
Ok this is significant. So 4 days after Charles is killed she calls the policyholder and finds out the beneficiary is not her and she won't be cashing in on the policy. Did she then come up with Plan B. Move to Rexburg with her henchman? Do we know what was in Lori's text two weeks later?

Could that be contested as she was still married?

I agree Tylee is placed at AC house while this affair is taking place. They have also scared the crap out of this girl that she has to have a bat for protection. She is 17 yrs old staying with creepy uncle who is known to carry a gun. MOO
ITA Tylee places herself staying at her uncle's house. She tells LE she has a bat that she had with her at her uncle's house for protection and that it made her feel better or safer! That makes me think she has thought about how she could protect herself with a bat and felt like it gave her a fighting chance, she's thought about how she could use that bat if she needed to imo. Why? I think she was scared something could happen at any time while she was alone. Why? The neighborhood doesn't look dangerous or some random act of violence doesn't seem imminent so why would she think someone could show up to her uncle's house meaning to attack her when she was alone? And why does she bring the bat with her when she's staying at her own house or her mom's house, however she views that home? And why does Colby say he knows she had to grow up fast and things like 'the way we grew up' in the Justin Lum video? Were they both scared as kids? Did Tylee recently become scared? terrified maybe? This is the only reason I can reason that Tylee could be hiding and still alive, brainwashed and terrified. JMO

I've been thinking about how these two are financing their lives in paradise. If Chad truly does have a following, maybe supporters are sending him money. It's so easy to get people to send someone they admire and like money. It's even easier to get people to do that if they think the person is a prophet. I'm sure some of you have heard about the lady that started the alien reptile cult. She never met her followers, but she made a comfy six figure salary by publishing a few obscure books and creating Youtube videos. Maybe Chad's "followers" are still getting his messages from the AVOW private forum...IMO.

I think all of that is possible. They might also just be living on credit at the moment, figuring that when the bill collectors catch up to them, they'll cope then. Or just move on.

My own opinion, and purely speculation, is that Chad was moving toward setting up his own church. Donations and offerings can support a pretty lavish lifestyle.

Febuary 12,2020
Just spoke to Charles Vallow’s former attorney who says it is rare to change life insurance beneficiary way ahead of divorce being final. But Charles told him he feared for his life and did not want Lori Vallow to know he planned to remove her from the policy. #fox10phoenix

Show this thread

Sadly maybe telling Lori could possibly have saved his life if she knew she was not getting a million dollars.

ITA Tylee places herself staying at her uncle's house. She tells LE she has a bat that she had with her at her uncle's house for protection and that it made her feel better or safer! That makes me think she has thought about how she could protect herself with a bat and felt like it gave her a fighting chance, she's thought about how she could use that bat if she needed to imo. Why? I think she was scared something could happen at any time while she was alone. Why? The neighborhood doesn't look dangerous or some random act of violence doesn't seem imminent so why would she think someone could show up to her uncle's house meaning to attack her when she was alone? And why does she bring the bat with her when she's staying at her own house or her mom's house, however she views that home? And why does Colby say he knows she had to grow up fast and things like 'the way we grew up' in the Justin Lum video? Were they both scared as kids? Did Tylee recently become scared? terrified maybe? This is the only reason I can reason that Tylee could be hiding and still alive, brainwashed and terrified. JMO
I understand what your saying and it’s possible but IMO teenagers start to realise that their parents/family won’t always be there to protect them and become very aware of how they’ll protect themselves. My son went round the house and secured different areas at about 15. We’ve got bats and golf clubs in certain parts of the house, behind the doors etc. I’ve got dogs as well but I wouldn’t rely solely on them for protection. We don’t live anywhere bad where you’d consider it to be dangerous either.

You may be right and it’s something she’s had to think of due to her background or it may just have been nerves when she was on her own. MOO

I think it's still possible that he wasn't guilty of anything but lust-induced stupidity.

He has the angry bewildered look of a man just realizing he's been set up and lied to but still not quite sure how it went down.

The question now is what he does about it--and it looks like maybe he has decided to go down with the ship. Which is sad, if true.

Of course I could be totally wrong, too. But no matter what, I'm sorry for your pain. It must be so draining and sad.
He’s certainly guilty of having his healthy wife die conveniently and abruptly just in time to marry a sexy younger blonde.

Febuary 12,2020

Show this thread

Wait, is this Charles?

Somehow I had not pictured quite such a dynamic good-looking person. But I guess LV wouldn't go for second class...

He’s certainly guilty of having his healthy wife die conveniently and abruptly just in time to marry a sexy younger blonde.

You don't think lust-induced stupidity covers that?

(Personally I think it's more likely that the person who's already associated with several other deaths is responsible for this one, but I may be over-simplifying...)

Forgive if I didn't dig deep enough in the threads, but does anyone have access to the Preparing a People podcast that Chad did with Lori and her co-host Melanie Gibb in September, about a month before his wife died? Also, on Melanie's author page for her book, she has a bio written by Chad where he talks about meeting her and a friend, I think back in 2018. Sounds like Lori was the friend? He definitely went to AZ for that, per Chad's bio of Melanie.
Preparing A People Podcast Network
Also
Feel The Fire – by Melanie Gibb

IMO Chad could have been the man with Lori in the Nov 24th video, but for the Oct 28th visit with Alex I'm thinking Melani's new husband. His kids could have been using the bikes.
I know that the scooter in the storage unit was definitely JJs. KW and her husband were devastated to see it there...and they said that he used that every single day of his life.

I am very sad to agree with you. Also, it makes it easier to get Tylee's Jeep back to Idaho without a fight, if in fact that's where it was taken. As LE told me grey-green rather than the PI's report of just green, I'm thinking this may be the case.

I know the other person who was living there at the time. No way this person witnessed her being sick without being as devoted as I hoped Chad would have been. No way. The other family member in the home at the time did not know about this.
Re the second part of your post, was only Chad there that night or only Chad witnessed the coughing and vomiting? The other family member was there that night presumably, right?

I would say "all of the above" as well as politics and cheaper taxes from everything that's been mentioned. The influx of Californians and others into Idaho is a source of great ire here in Idaho since it made housing prices skyrocket and practically stopped renters from ever being able to become home owners. The topic is on the news even more than the missing children here, specifically because it's such a high emotions piece and gets people arguing. Car stickers with "Go back - We are full" are not an unusual sight.
That trend is a given these days with such out of sight prices in some states...which makes CD and LVD in Hawaii FROM Idaho all the more strange. What happened to CDs house by the way??? Sold or sitting?

That trend is a given these days with such out of sight prices in some states...which makes CD and LVD in Hawaii FROM Idaho all the more strange. What happened to CDs house by the way??? Sold or sitting?

One of CD's sons who is single was living in the house with CD and TD prior to all of this. He's still living there along with another son and that son's spouse and I believe a young child as well. The house isn't sitting empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven