Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #14

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've been thinking about how these two are financing their lives in paradise. If Chad truly does have a following, maybe supporters are sending him money. It's so easy to get people to send someone they admire and like money. It's even easier to get people to do that if they think the person is a prophet. I'm sure some of you have heard about the lady that started the alien reptile cult. She never met her followers, but she made a comfy six figure salary by publishing a few obscure books and creating Youtube videos. Maybe Chad's "followers" are still getting his messages from the AVOW private forum...IMO.[/QUOTE]

that’s a serious underground forum then.
Surely those followers also have access to the news and see what they’re really supporting?

He holds on to her hand in every photo like she’s a balloon that will float away. Cut the cord, Chad. Holding tight isn’t going to save either of you from justice.

Hi. I’m new to responding in the forum, but have been following for a few weeks. Look at CD’s fingers in that Long’s photo (I don’t know yet how to link to it). He isn’t clasping her hand. It looks as though SHE is the one holding on for dear life. MOO

Hi. I’m new to responding in the forum, but have been following for a few weeks. Look at CD’s fingers in that Long’s photo (I don’t know yet how to link to it). He isn’t clasping her hand. It looks as though SHE is the one holding on for dear life. MOO

Welcome, and nice first post! Yes, I totally see it. Didn't notice that before.

The Chad I thought I knew would be horrified to be seen negatively. I would think he would consider ending things if he saw no way out. But he does not seem to be the Chad I knew, so now I have no idea.

I keep trying to reconcile the Chad I knew, when he was in the Bishopric of my home ward (congregation), with these events and I can’t. I agree completely that being on the side of truth and that which is right always seemed a true core value to him. That leaves only a few possibilities with regard to Tammy’s death—MOO.

1. Tammy did die of natural causes (which would be wild considering everything else). And as for the kids either they are ok (hard to believe at this point) or he believes Lori implicitly when she says they are ok, but she can’t prove it to him for their own safety.

2. She was poisoned but he had and still has no idea she was murdered in order to make way for the black widow to find a new home to spin her web. Like many others, he fell for Lori’s facade.

3. He participated in her murder but somehow justified it in his mind as an absolutely essential move, and he possibly even believes that he was commanded by God to do it.

Any of these answers could explain his defiance, his willingness to go to church, and his carefree demeanor. Any other answer, unless I haven’t thought of one which is highly possible, would indicate a complete personality change, a change from a person who aligned his identity with being on the “right” side of things to being ... well ... to being I don’t want to say what it’s so awful.

Obviously, he is doing all kinds of wrong things, but I just wonder if he doesn’t still actually think he’s completely in the right somehow. MOO

We can't pinpoint her exact location on exact days in Jan/Feb 2019 yet but I'm simply putting together the pieces to try to make it make sense in my mind. Some excerpts from the timeline (events without a day are unknown which days these things happened and I tried to put in an order making sense but this might not be the exact order):

Late January 2019 – Abt 2 weeks before CV files for divorce, Lori takes JJ and moves out of the Chandler, AZ home she was sharing with CV. JJ’s grandmother, KW, says Lori told CV she no longer cared about him or JJ. Then Lori abandons Charles and JJ for 58 days; her whereabouts during this time are unknown and her communication with CV is limited; KW says she believes Tylee was staying with other relatives during this time. (Divorce Documents, Fox10 Phoenix, KSLTV News).

[...]

Feb 2019 - CV learned Lori was going to Boise with a friend for a talk or conference; CV and his lawyers made attempts to serve Lori divorce papers and order of protection papers at the airport, a hotel, and a public event. All attempts to find Lori were unsuccessful (Fox 10 Phoenix; Post Register).

15-16 Feb 2019 – Chad attends a 2-day event in Boise and Middleton, ID. Chad Speaks at the event on Feb 16. The organizers of the event say this is the last time Chad spoke at one of their events (Event Flyer, PAP Media Statement).

Feb 2019 – CV hears that Lori is living with her brother Alex in San Tan Valley, AZ. CV then attempts to serve Lori with papers at AC’s house but that too was unsuccessful, despite the fact that both Lori & AC’s cars were in the driveway at AC’s home (Post Register).

Feb 2019 - Lori and Tylee checked into a Kauai resort after CV filed for divorce. They stayed for around a month, according to resort workers, and then returned to the mainland (EastIdahoNews).

21 Feb 2019 – Officials at JJ’s school, Lauren’s Institute for Education (LIFE Academy), make a report to CPS because Lori had still not been located. (Fox10 Phoenix).

[...]

[11 July 2019] Approx 10:14 am – Tylee is interviewed at CPD. Tylee says she woke up around 7:50 because she heard yelling right outside her door. She says she immediately jumped up; She explains she has a baseball bat from when she lived with her uncle; when she was at home alone it made her feel safer, she is not old enough for pepper spray... [See More of her interview in the timeline]

-------------------------------

BBM. Like I said, we don't know when Tylee lived with her uncle as she doesn't say in her interview. But Kay believed that Tylee was staying with other relatives while Lori went MIA. In my opinion it makes sense if Tylee stayed with Alex while Lori went to Idaho for Chad's conference. And then perhaps Tylee went to Hawaii with her after that. This is only my speculation/my interpretation, however. We may find out later that Tylee lived with Alex another earlier time. We may find out Lori never went to Idaho to see Chad at all and maybe that's why the process servers couldn't find her. With this case it seems like anything is possible and the timeline is still being firmed up on some of these events. There are many things we only know happened sometime in January or Feb 2019. Many more events happened and are in the timeline, but I only pulled the ones pertaining directly to Lori being gone and Tylee's possible whereabouts. HTH. MOO.

It would be lovely to know the exact date she sent the email to CD of her dancing. Jmo

It's kind of both. There are passages in a number of the prophets, including some really weird stuff in the book of Ezekiel, that talk about what it would be like when the world ends. And then there's the book of the Revelation, which has a lot more specific stuff that most scholars and mainstream theology think refers to the persecution of new Christians under the Roman Empire. And various people have taken those, combined them in various ways, and interpreted them with various degrees of literal-mindedness to make what they think are concrete predictions.

The one where I grew up was the Church Universal and Triumphant, headed by Elizabeth Clare Prophet: Elizabeth Clare Prophet - Wikipedia, who developed her church after moving on from the Church of Christ, , Scientist.

People following this case might find it interesting to read about Theosophy and the Ascended Masters. Ascended master - Wikipedia
i do want to look into this a bit.. I lived in the area where Mary Baker Eddy grew up and spread her doctrine and have always been fascinated, but know nothing about Elizabeth Clare. HOWEVER...with our case at hand, do we have anyone on the thread that does have more wisdom about the specifics of the July 2020 prophecy..... Is there ANYTHING about Hawaii that feeds into that prophecy. I certainly have studied/been told of the Western American connections to Joseph Smith's prophecies.......but is there anything at all that connects HI. I know we just keep thinking about HI as the high-style getaway...????

I agree he looks upset by the whole ordeal. Maybe it's my bias of how I'd like someone I know to appear in such a situation. It's hard to believe all of this. I hope he's innocent, but I cannot objectively see how he is completely ignorant of everything. I'm having a harder time with his innocence too.

ETA: I would rather someone I know not be involved in any measure, but hey. Here we are.
i like all your opinion!!! I agree.. I do not think Chad's nor Lori's expressions in this instance mean anything more that being shocked that they were finally discovered. But I have wondered too...about just how far Chad's connections go with super Off-Grid living... End of Life and Off Grid go hand in hand...and I would think he would have run into experts along his way. And that's when I favor "Chad being in control"... Which makes me think also that he has known about the children since day one, just as I believe he knew about the Vallow life insurance from day one.

I have been lurking in these threads for weeks now. I finally found something to comment on!

As far as finding poisons in an embalmed body - there is a lot that science can do now to find traces of poisons in tissues and hair. Just because a body has been embalmed does not mean that it won't have traces left behind or evidence of the presence of poisons, such as damage to the lining of the stomach. Hair will hold onto a lot of chemicals for long periods of time as well, although it can become contaminated during the process of moving and burying the body. Any tissues left behind can have traces of chemicals that can be found through various chemical techniques like gas spectrometry.

Arsenic in particular causes bodies to decompose differently and at different rates than bodies that were not poisoned. There have been experiments run that show adipocere forming in the soft tissues of bodies that were previously given arsenic. Adipocere can actually preserve tissues within the body like the person had just died, so the tissues will still look red and fresh. Arsenic also has been shown to allow bodies to dry out like what happens with mummification.

If needed, I can get out my medicolegal death investigation textbook to look up information for us when needed. I just finished getting my MS in Criminal Justice with a specialization in criminal investigation. I focused a lot on death investigation while in school, so this topic interests me greatly!

Welcome!

i do want to look into this a bit.. I lived in the area where Mary Baker Eddy grew up and spread her doctrine and have always been fascinated, but know nothing about Elizabeth Clare. HOWEVER...with our case at hand, do we have anyone on the thread that does have more wisdom about the specifics of the July 2020 prophecy..... Is there ANYTHING about Hawaii that feeds into that prophecy. I certainly have studied/been told of the Western American connections to Joseph Smith's prophecies.......but is there anything at all that connects HI. I know we just keep thinking about HI as the high-style getaway...????

Not sure it is connected but this group is also going to Hawaii in July to witness the Second Coming of Christ.

DOTARK(TM) HAWAII 2020 - THE GREAT REFRESHING - Jesus Walks on the Water

The one poison possibility I brought up several threads ago was Formaldehyde. I would be curious if it leaves behind tell-tale signs that can be uncovered even after embalming.
Embalming fluid itself contains formaldehyde. So even if they were to find formaldehyde, there would be no way to prove it was administered prior to death vs. after she was embalmed.

"Leave us alone," she said.
safe_image.php

Dateline NBC airing 2 hour special on Daybell case with new footage of couple at Hawaii resort | East Idaho News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa