Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep reading all of the posts indicating that Gannon could be in water. I just wanted to remind everyone of a couple of things. We have very little water in this area. I’m from Texas and grew up on a lake. It was a large recreational lake. When we moved here 6 years ago, we went in search of water and lakes to fish in. Palmer Lake is tiny. It’s what I call a neighborhood pond back in Texas. Also this time of year, ITS COMPLETELY FROZEN OVER. As well as any other body’s of water, they’re frozen. Not sure how much effort it would take for someone to make a large hole in the ice but you also have to think about ice fishermen too that inhabit these “lakes” in the winter. I personally don’t think he’s under water. More probable is that he was pushed from a high cliff while on a hike. I hate typing that btw. This is all moo
My speculation too. She seems to really want to emphasize he liked to hike, so would explain it away if found accidentally...he ran away and must have wanted to hike etc.... not believable but neither is anything else.

I keep reading all of the posts indicating that Gannon could be in water. I just wanted to remind everyone of a couple of things. We have very little water in this area. I’m from Texas and grew up on a lake. It was a large recreational lake. When we moved here 6 years ago, we went in search of water and lakes to fish in. Palmer Lake is tiny. It’s what I call a neighborhood pond back in Texas. Also this time of year, ITS COMPLETELY FROZEN OVER. As well as any other body’s of water, they’re frozen. Not sure how much effort it would take for someone to make a large hole in the ice but you also have to think about ice fishermen too that inhabit these “lakes” in the winter. I personally don’t think he’s under water. More probable is that he was pushed from a high cliff while on a hike. I hate typing that btw. This is all moo
My speculation too. She seems to really want to emphasize he liked to hike, so would explain it away if found accidentally...he ran away and must have wanted to hike etc.... not believable but neither is anything else.
ITA but another reason children sit in booster seats is so they have clear view out the window. Some small/short kids do this. Not for safety, but to see out.
It is based on height and where the seatbelt crosses the neck.

I 100% think her goal with the beginning of the statement was to take a jab at LH. MY husband, MY kid who lives with us I BOUGHT THE SHIRT IN HIS CLOSET. He made a flower pot for ME. Me me me!

She just absolutely despises that LH is getting the attention and the sympathy when she feels SHE is the one doing all the good in the world, except for the pesky little fact that Gannon is gone because of HER.

She put herself under the microscope, and continues to do so.

I believe she hurt him, either with too much force or on accident, and had to make him disappear to cover her mistake. She thought somehow she would come out of this looking better-it would draw her and AS closer and they would bond again over the tragedy of a ‘runaway’, and she hates that it got so twisted and didn’t work out that way.

Sadly, I don’t believe, with her personality type, that she will ever ever come clean and tell us where that little boy is...that would be admitting to a flaw. And in her mind, she has none.

moo imo jmo etc
Don’t worry she will makes sure that everyone knows no matter what happened to Gannon it was “his fault”. When they do apologize they are sorry “that you got upset by what they did”. In her mind I’m sure the punishment fit the transgression. Narcissists always blame the victims.

"Consumer Reports and the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) recommend that kids use booster seats until they are at least 4 feet 9 inches tall and 8 to 12 years old. But many children are moved out of their booster too soon."

5 Ways to Know Whether Your Child Should Still Be Using a Booster Seat

The sister definitely ought to be using a booster seat by those rules and GS might.

I have two problems right now. A lot more, but right now two questions. The shadow people are talking about, which I'm kind of not seeing, supposedly says he got out on the same side as her, but, if I remember correctly, she said other cameras showed him getting out on the other side. Did I misunderstand her or is that what she said? I guess I need to read it again. The other thing is the dad getting upset and saying she lied. What did he see that brought him to that upsetting conclusion?

I have two problems right now. A lot more, but right now two questions. The shadow people are talking about, which I'm kind of not seeing, supposedly says he got out on the same side as her, but, if I remember correctly, she said other cameras showed him getting out on the other side. Did I misunderstand her or is that what she said? I guess I need to read it again. The other thing is the dad getting upset and saying she lied. What did he see that brought him to that upsetting conclusion?
The shadow story is not very believable. Film quality we are seeing has black spots appearing randomly on lawn etc. The thought on the father is that he heard her lies about how the day went and what time he left and from the clearer version of the video could see she was lying about comings and goings. Even a lie by omission would be obvious.

The "shadow" is on the far side of the vehicle.

Snipped from LS’s statement:
“...shopping on Monday ( cleared as well for him getting out of the other side). Please don’t think for a second that there isn’t enough of technology to determine shadows and movement around the truck. There was also proof from my phone that we had taken a selfie in the truck in our driveway that was time stamped.”

The shadow. I don't see it but I've not tried to watch on our big screen either. Is it a bird? A squirrel? A rabbit? Gannon? A figment of our desires to try and believe something good? Who knows?!?

Consider this, though. If TS did back in so that Gannon didn't have to enter the vehicle on the street side, because his booster seat or whatever might be on that side, then why would he suddenly be getting out on the passenger side returning home? My kids have had favorite seats in our cars (even my 25 year old now who is the last one at home) and rarely changes that position. It's muscle memory almost. Maybe my family are just creatures of habit. I don't know.

When my kids get in my car, the seat they pick is random because it's not their normal vehicle. I agree about preferred seats if it's the car they always ride in - my kids have "their seat" in our minivan that my wife drives, because that's their normal ride. Maybe the truck isn't his normal ride, and he didn't have a second thought on preference of seat.

When my kids get in my car, the seat they pick is random because it's not their normal vehicle. I agree about preferred seats if it's the car they always ride in - my kids have "their seat" in our minivan that my wife drives, because that's their normal ride. Maybe the truck isn't his normal ride, and he didn't have a second thought on preference of seat.
Could be.m

It might be what he didn't see. If Gannon is not seen getting out of the back seat (on either side) then he did not return with her and couldn't go see a friend and AS would say "she lied".

If he did not get out of the car upon return, then she had to have lied about following events because he was not there at 3:20 to go to/leave with a friend.

Hhhmm - cut foot, then two days later a stomach ache? But going on a hike with a cut foot? If what SM says is true, it was sloppy for LE to sit on this and cause misdirection. Could it be that so many people could have seen G and not realized it was him because he seems "too happy to be in trouble"? Hopefully they find him today.

Bringing this over from the Media thread which is no discussion. Thanks

I don’t believe LE has said when Gannon was last seen and by whom. I think the media reference to their comments about the neighbor video, as well as their direct comments about ignoring anything that doesn’t come from them, mean that video is a tiny portion of evidence they have. It’s probably not worth arguing over what we can see. There’s probably a ton more video from all over the place and even the neighbor video may be more important for the audio.

For those of you who don’t have security cams, I’m happy to share some footage from mine so you can see what’s possible. I have mine set for medium quality because the high quality is super creepy. (You can see into neighbor houses on high quality.)

If you watch to the end you can see how far up the street the camera captures. I think you can zoom in this shared view. I have a little more control as admin. Even with the rain and fedex truck running, you can hear every little thing.
Arlo Web Portal|Smart Home Security

Another angle from same time. Arlo Web Portal|Smart Home Security

I share because I think the little bit of video we’ve seen probably isn’t worth arguing over. I’m sure LE has had much more video and audio from early on that’s more valuable than what we have seen released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drena519