Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I was on page 42 of thread one and this has 33 already so I gave up trying to catch up and just came here.

Here's what I know:
  • 6yo, strawberry blonde girl named Faye.
  • From Cayce, SC which is near Columbia, SC
  • Lots of agencies involved including FBI. Using K9s, drones, helicopters, etc.
  • Crime scene tape on house (this means nothing to me bc it could just be to preserve evidence/scent)
  • Two cars towed (questionable but I've seen LivePD and frankly there are a hundred reasons they could have been towed.)
  • Two other cars had photos released for being of interest: a white suburban and a silver sedan.
  • Driver of white suburban came forward to police and cooperated with questioning. They've moved on.
  • Silver sedan still unknown.
  • Huge police presence at neighborhood entrance, but was partially attributed to the fact VP Pence arrived today and was travelling Airport Rd. (I also wondered if he stopped at command to support the family and pray with them but I may be putting too much stock in him.)
Now in the words of the great Thomas Jefferson:
What did I miss?

Steven on Twitter
Still waiting for police to provide a “significant update” about the disappearance of 6-year-old Faye Swetlik in South Carolina. She was last seen by her mom in her front yard on Monday. Our sister station @wsoctv has a live stream up: https://www.wsoctv.com/video/live-stream/ …
EQrUSCQXYAMkLJt.jpg

1:44 PM - 13 Feb 2020

Electronic billboards were erected voluntarily by the supplier -- just as the nightly neighborhood vigils. Media giving kudos to the Churchill Heights residents and community for their incredible support for missing Faye.

Welcome @everydetailcounts!
It’s a hard place to be... but we’re here leaning on each other for the greater good, for justice, for hurting families. When someone is found alive and there’s a happy ending, it far outweighs the bad (to me)
Hope you’re able to stick around but understand fully if you don’t! <3

Just tune in live...it is all breaking right now.
Okay I was on page 42 of thread one and this has 33 already so I gave up trying to catch up and just came here.

Here's what I know:
  • 6yo, strawberry blonde girl named Faye.
  • From Cayce, SC which is near Columbia, SC
  • Lots of agencies involved including FBI. Using K9s, drones, helicopters, etc.
  • Crime scene tape on house (this means nothing to me bc it could just be to preserve evidence/scent)
  • Two cars towed (questionable but I've seen LivePD and frankly there are a hundred reasons they could have been towed.)
  • Two other cars had photos released for being of interest: a white suburban and a silver sedan.
  • Driver of white suburban came forward to police and cooperated with questioning. They've moved on.
  • Silver sedan still unknown.
  • Huge police presence at neighborhood entrance, but was partially attributed to the fact VP Pence arrived today and was travelling Airport Rd. (I also wondered if he stopped at command to support the family and pray with them but I may be putting too much stock in him.)
Now in the words of the great Thomas Jefferson:
What did I miss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members