Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
On our five acres, the snow on the north side of the house takes a long time to melt and of course in the trees, it’s slow to melt. But out in the open, especially facing south and west, it melts quickly once the sun shines.

I’m not sure exactly where they’re searching, but the area near the parking lot/staging area is pretty open and faces west so it should melt quickly.

I can’t imagine anyone going to the hassle of dealing with a gate if they’re trying to dispose of a body in the middle of the day without being seen. And I can’t see a woman carrying a 90 lb child a long distance off the road. I’m a little perplexed.

ETA: MOO
He was probably forced to walk.
They're searching for Gannon but that could mean they are searching for scent of significant people in his life, objects, evidence, weapons, evidence of a connection to a larger entity/org/group/ideology...
Didn't he say it was triple very complicated?
Tighter than tight, I sense to speculate would be futile.

What is the purpose of the parking lot and staging area? Is it near a main road?
I think the "parking lot" (from the address shared yesterday) is actually about a mile and a half up the road. That may be the reason behind the complaints today from LE about media blocking the roadway, if the media wasn't staging up the road.

Oh please, please don't feel bad. I'm on your side actually, and I totally got what you were saying. We are all definitely on the same side, but we have different ways of speaking about things and sometimes others don't see our meaning.

I think it's really important, psychologically, to realize that LS thinks of this as an "accident." It's one of the phrases that goes through my mind several times an hour.

So...it could be the "he made me do it accidentally" ruse. Or, "I never thought about doing anything to him, and then all of a sudden it happened," kind of deal. Or, someone who is studied enough to know that she can pretend one of those things is true.

I think she may really believe it was an "accident" of the sort that keeps happening to her.
it's clear the context of your message, she used the phrase "accident".

I just can't imagine any of this. My God if she did hurt him when she was upset about the carpet, I still can't imagine "finishing" him off because of it. He was alive and got into the truck. Most likely he didn't succumb to his injuries in those 4 hours and she disposed of his body. This would have to be a deliberate act of murder. I can't wrap my mind around that.

BBM
To my way of thinking, there is another scenario more horrible than "finishing him off".
Please, no. Why did I ever think of it?
I hope not, but in SM's twisted, manipulative way of thinking she may have convinced herself it was better. Maybe she wasn't lying when she insisted in the interview that he wasn't dead.
Yet.

Hey, folks! I have a question. A friend posted an article about 17 kids have come up missing since December 1st in Colorado. While many were 16 and older, there were two that were younger: a 13 year old girl named Leilani from Thornton and a 14 year old boy named Omar from Colorado Springs. Other than the standard missing persons listing, I could not find anything about these two, which I found odd. However, my point is this: Omar came up missing 12 days before Gannon and only recently moved to Colorado Springs. With kids being gamers, is it possible that Omar and Gannon knew each other? I know that since SM keeps making herself look worse, it probably hasn't been considered. Still, I don't understand why neither of these kids made the news.
I read earlier today that it's a known fact by LE that a lot of these older kids go missing of their own accord and many are returned before there is time to even get on with a search. That's third hand from someone else who had asked the same question and got that reply, btw.

Wow. There is a persistent add knocking me out of the reply box.

A lot of these gates have cameras. Is there a backroad in? I think the deep terrain and snow cover requires special searchers.

With that much land and more and more people installing increasingly sophisticated security technology, is it possible a camera somewhere near there captured her and Gannon going in and only her coming back out? Could explain what appears their certainty about the general location.

SM mentioned a key. Did she leave one behind by accident? Why bring that up at all?
Perhaps Gannon will be found with a key to wherever SM put him.
She said that Gannon had the only key to the gate. It was implied that he must have left through the gate since she apparently saw him walking several times around the side of the house.
So it's possible he could be found with the key or it's possible that there's not a missing key at all. Hard to say with this woman. Jmo

SM mentioned a key. Did she leave one behind by accident? Why bring that up at all?
Perhaps Gannon will be found with a key to wherever SM put him.
Problem I have with statement about key, "Gannon having the only key"...did you notice that? What parent gives their 11 year old the "ONLY KEY" to the side gate...if lost, then a locksmith would have to be called and OMG, a new lock and we might get in trouble by the LL. IMO NONSENSE

ok; So when are we going to have official statement, that foul play is suspected? Ever?

Has this human.... the last to see Gannon alive..... Have they been asked to remain in ElPaso County?
Who is handling the case at the moment? Has it been officially handed over?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa