Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok let's hope this anniversary push will jog someone's memory. If John names this person publically, what repercussions could he suffer? I don't suppose he cares as he has lost a sin and daughter now so I would say why not? Hopefully police know which he is referring to.

Also this one square mile is interesting. Do police think she was abducted within that area or she is hidden in that area? Link wouldn't load for me.

Tresir, it shows the distance and area that Leah would have travelled within, on foot, between the last sighting at 8.16am and the time her phone went off at 8.34am. So basically saying she disappeared/ was abducted within this square mile

Also from the MKCITIZEN this morning:

DCI Howard said there are two theories;

The first is that Leah vanished voluntarily and has deliberately started a new life here or abroad, somehow avoiding being recognised - perhaps with the help of another person. But parents John and Claire insist nothing could be more out of character for their shy and home-loving daughter.

The second theory is that Leah was abducted against her will and killed immediately or held hostage for 12 long months.

"At present, we have nothing to support the second theory," said DCI Howard.

So what, if anything, do they have to support the first theory then?

T0FLMTIwNzE2NTA5.jpg

Tresir, it shows the distance and area that Leah would have travelled within, on foot, between the last sighting at 8.16am and the time her phone went off at 8.34am. So basically saying she disappeared/ was abducted within this square mile
This is the reason why.

From today's MK CITIZEN: At exactly 8.34am,Leah's phone suddenly left the network. Nobody knows how or why, but investigations show the signal disconnection happened at the northern end of the route around Furzton Lake, close to the Premier Inn hotel.

S0 could Leah have met up with someone near to the Premier Inn that morning or had she been abducted before then and her phone turned off in a vehicle that was passing by the Premier Inn?

TY. I know they searched the lake initially but did they properly search it at that time? As they have not traced that crying woman, are LE thinking Leah could have feasibly gone with someone after turning off her phone/removing the battery herself? It is like they are no further forward in this case at all. Have they got the crying woman anywhere else on CCTV? How far could Leah have walked between 8.14 and 8.34 ? A mile at least so that would get her to the other side of the lake by 8.34 wouldn't it. I think she was abducted from near the public carpark area. Or from Chaffron Way or Watling Street. MOO

Last edited:
Also from the MKCITIZEN this morning:

DCI Howard said there are two theories;

The first is that Leah vanished voluntarily and has deliberately started a new life here or abroad, somehow avoiding being recognised - perhaps with the help of another person. But parents John and Claire insist nothing could be more out of character for their shy and home-loving daughter.

The second theory is that Leah was abducted against her will and killed immediately or held hostage for 12 long months.

"At present, we have nothing to support the second theory," said DCI Howard.

So what, if anything, do they have to support the first theory then?

Not sure but second theory sounds like Joe McCann. I don't know if they can get any info from him about his movements when he was let out but that sounds like his MO. I wonder if they have checked him out for this. MOO.

TY. I know they searched the lake initially but did they properly search it at that time? As they have not traced that crying woman, are LE thinking Leah could have feasibly gone with someone after turning off her phone/removing the battery herself? It is like they are no further forward in this case at all. Have they got the crying woman anywhere else on CCTV? How far could Leah have walked between 8.14 and 8.34 ? A mile at least so that would get her to the other side of the lake by 8.34 wouldn't it. I think she was abducted from near the public carpark area. Or from Chaffron Way or Watling Street. MOO
As a local, my guess is 100% car park area. I think it went down like this:

Night before, big drama that only one other person is aware of (and he's not telling). Logical assumption is that she was pregnant I think.

Day of disappearance - some kind of follow up communication. Leah becomes v distraught. He says calm down, it will be ok, I'll have someone pick you up (my guess is a taxi driven by someone he knows well).

Leah meets pick up vehicle in the car park at the lake, which will actually be quite secluded at that time.

Leah is driven away and sadly I believe killed.

The part I'm less sure of if what Mr X understood the intention of the pick up to be. Was he innocent of arranging for her to be "removed", but an elder family member perhaps intervened?

All entirely JMO.

Night before, big drama that only one other person is aware of (and he's not telling). Logical assumption is that she was pregnant I think.

Day of disappearance - some kind of follow up communication. Leah becomes v distraught. He says calm down, it will be ok, I'll have someone pick you up (my guess is a taxi driven by someone he knows well).

Leah meets pick up vehicle in the car park at the lake, which will actually be quite secluded at that time.

The part I'm less sure of if what Mr X understood the intention of the pick up to be. Was he innocent of arranging for her to be "removed", but an elder family member perhaps intervened?

All entirely JMO.

Good thoughts. So does JC know who she went to see the night before? Is that what he is getting at?

And was the crying woman Leah? If not, why has she not come forward?

If John names this person publically, what repercussions could he suffer? I don't suppose he cares as he has lost a sin and daughter now so I would say why not? Hopefully police know which he is referring to.

The press would be very ill-advised to name names. If it's done on an individual's social media, there were police cautions issued to the people who used socual media to name the girl in the Ched Evans case, but it could be a jail sentence; there's a lot of factors considered, like the intention of the message, any harm to the victim and how widely it is seen. There could also be implications for any future court case.

The press would be very ill-advised to name names. If it's done on an individual's social media, there were police cautions issued to the people who used socual media to name the girl in the Ched Evans case, but it could be a jail sentence; there's a lot of factors considered, like the intention of the message, any harm to the victim and how widely it is seen. There could also be implications for any future court case.
That was because the victim is never identified in rape cases by law. There is no law preventing her father from naming who she was seeing romantically AFAIK.

I do ageee with you.

Worth remembering is that Leah's brother found himself in court for something which possibly related to the circumstances leading up to her disappearance, details in the public domain, before he tragically took his own life quite recently.

The fact he was so tormented that he was driven to this, suggests to me that Leah is not still alive. I think she would have made contact.

Again JMO

Not sure but second theory sounds like Joe McCann. I don't know if they can get any info from him about his movements when he was let out but that sounds like his MO. I wonder if they have checked him out for this. MOO.
Could a FOI request reveal which prison JM was released from?

I believe Leah was upset with her valentine's meet up ..she was only out for an hour ..not exactly a "dinner date" ..she went out in casual clothes ..maybe a row ensued which spilt over to the next day.
I think whatever she said made x so angry that she was abducted by car from the area and came to harm
I'm just surprised that not enough evidence has been found to conclusively show what happened

I am going to be sensible and not post names, but what are the rules for mr x? I thought this was already in MSM last year? The reason I ask is that I thought I remembered his alibi from that time, but like a Mandela effect, it appears to be different...

strange

All entirely JMO.

Word for word this is what I've thought for the last few months.

I am going to be sensible and not post names, but what are the rules for mr x? I thought this was already in MSM last year? The reason I ask is that I thought I remembered his alibi from that time, but like a Mandela effect, it appears to be different...

strange

He was named last year. I don't recall his alibi being made public though.

MK Citizen have stories both about "AC" and about "Mr X". I think I saw a story where they used both names in the same article but I cannot find it. I don't know if they're only naming this person in some contexts or whether they're two entirely different people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billyidaho