Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, and they're going the entire distance.
t4571.gif
MOO
I’ll bet those motorcade officers aren’t even getting paid. There are so many police officers that rise up to offer so much to their communities. They’ve really gone the distance in every way with this case. Really extraordinary.

1.)The person has been named in msm but is there a possibility that someone else killed Faye and left evidence with the deceased male -- after killing him ?
2.) Or is that too far out there ?
What does everyone think ?
3.) I also wondered why she was moved to an area where she hadn't lost her life , and after it was searched ?
1.) Yes, that is possible. Can it be a simple open/shut case?
2.) No, not really... it happens, innocent people are convicted, however they are usually alive.
“ Since 1989, the United States has used DNA testing to exonerate 225 innocent people after they have spent years in captivity. ”
3.) I can’t think like a psychopath :eek: Maybe perp was freaking out, trying to get rid of obvious evidence? I hate to think this or say it but IF she was killed on Monday, decomp would have began which forced him to move her. (Google, I don’t want to describe)
I believe like any “animal” he sensed they were moving in on him and he was trapped. I don’t think perp had means or vehicle to escape.

Ita.

The person has been named in msm but is there a possibility that someone else killed Faye and left evidence with the deceased male -- after killing him ?
Or is that too far out there ?
What does everyone think ?
I also wondered why she was moved to an area where she hadn't lost her life , and after it was searched ?

I had the thought as well that EVERYONE in the neighborhood was trapped so someone could have essentially framed someone with the trash. His autopsy and a search of his apartment should tell us more.

I dont have the video on me but a news report earlier in the week actually showed his house with CT being interviewed off screen, with him claiming that police knocked on his door and asked about having his house searched but then he refused, then the police claimed they will come back with a warrant for any person not allowing police to search their homes, so he reluctantly agreed. A random news interview that just happened to be the man who would be found dead later on, and likely to be the perp, a bit surreal.

hearsay...

I'm curious if the woods where Faye was located are public property or who they belong to? Do they belong to the owner of those apartments/the place where CT lived? Do they belong to Napa?

I don't know that it really matters at all now, but just curious if LE would have even needed a search warrant to search them or if they were public property.

If they saw something that brought their attention to the area and pointed to her disappearance, they wouldn't have needed a search warrant. It would fall under probable cause.

It was too difficult to listen to Faye's mom's 911 call on Friday but I listen this morning and picked up the following:

Mom was directed to stop looking for her child and wait in the front yard/porch area where she lost saw her daughter until the police unit arrived. The 911 dispatcher told mom that the police unit had dogs that could follow Faye's scent from where she was last seen to which I think I heard an audible sigh from a distraught mom-- a sigh of relief and probably encouraged that her daughter would be found.

I think it's possible that the police dogs followed Faye's scent-- not to the deceased neighbor CT's home but to the car park in front of Faye's residence. (It was early in the investigation that we saw two cars (red, gray) that likely belonged to Faye's family were towed from the home). Police later confirmed at presser that the towed vehicles were being processed by LE.

Processing the vehicles for evidence is part of a thorough investigation by LE but I think it also added to speculation about the family. Nonetheless, I do think dogs either lost Faye's scent near the vehicles in front of the house or could not detect Faye at all.

MOO

Last edited:
The police were wonderful, did everything right<modsnip: removed direct accusation against someone who has not been officially named a POI/suspect by LE>. And now they're providing a motorcade for Faye. I have never been so impressed with law enforcement in any area, in any country, in any part of the world. Well done!! I live on the other side of the world and really should have no real reason to be so obsessed with this case but I am so impressed and pleased! Thank you so much!

Last edited by a moderator:
I can’t imagine her mother’s pain. I shouldn’t have listened to the 911 call but then again maybe I needed to. I dunno. But I wish I could hold the mother. And for all those that branded the mother a killer. They outta be ashamed of themselves.
I certainly questioned the mother in my mind, but something held me back, I never voiced it on SM. Even so, I felt shame for even thinking it despite how common it is that it’s often someone close to them, rather than a stranger. My problem is with the vicious people still blaming her as if they will raise their children to adulthood without making a mistake. If I read it, I post the 911 call because no one that listens to it can doubt this mother IMO. Prayers for Faye’s family.

I had the thought as well that EVERYONE in the neighborhood was trapped so someone could have essentially framed someone with the trash. His autopsy and a search of his apartment should tell us more.

There is still a possibility that CT found out that someone he new was holding Faye alive somewhere and the suicide was staged to keep him from rescuing her of telling police what he knew. The killer then murders Faye and dumps her body in a place that he knows police have already searched. Anyone could have put that evidence in the trash.
Just looking at all possibilities and MOO!

My heart is in my throat, waiting to hear about the autopsy reports.
I know we cannot label anyone a suspect until it's confirmed by LE. Most of us do have our suspicion, which based on Occam's Razor will most likely be whom it appears to be, yet as of now we don't truly know.
I agree with others that despite the obvious, there is the outside possibility that CT was a victim of a homicide, too. Maybe he saw something and needed to be silenced by the "real" culprit, although that's not what I really believe. If there were a killer out there who killed this poor sweetheart and also killed CT, I don't think LE would be reassuring the town that they were not endangered. However, we didn't think it would be the best friend who killed Heidi Broussard. So, waiting anxiously right now.

I dont have the video on me but a news report earlier in the week actually showed his house with CT being interviewed off screen, with him claiming that police knocked on his door and asked about having his house searched but then he refused, then the police claimed they will come back with a warrant for any person not allowing police to search their homes, so he reluctantly agreed. A random news interview that just happened to be the man who would be found dead later on, and likely to be the perp, a bit surreal.
I think this is a rumor. I think if any reporter had this video, it would be splashed all over MSM. People are making up things, like he was a member of a FMW group - not true.
This case really brought out the attention seekers or maybe I just haven’t been as aware of them before.

If they saw something that brought their attention to the area and pointed to her disappearance, they wouldn't have needed a search warrant. It would fall under probable cause.
Yes, this is known as the exigent circumstance doctrine which is an exception to search warrant requirements under the Fourth Amendment. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500