Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion, there is one person in this, with possible knowledge about what happened to the children because she lived next door in ID, who could probably do with some police protection because of that knowledge, and who could probably save her own bacon as regards any penalties for preventing justice for the victims (or whatever the legal definition of that is) and plea bargain for a lesser sentence in regards to her culpability (according to BB) for the attempted murder of BB. I would hope that the separation from Lori and Chad's indoctrination, and the death of her uncle AC, might have served well as a cooling off period and chance for reflection. I think she holds the key.

timeline -
22 Oct 2019 – BB and Melani’s divorce is finalized; BB requested full custody of their 4 children on the grounds that he believes Melani was behind the attempt on his life in early October; He also requested Melani not see the children without supervision; Melani did not show up for court to challenge custody of the children; (Court records; Arizona Republic).

MOO

In my opinion, there is one person in this, with possible knowledge about what happened to the children because she lived next door in ID, who could probably do with some police protection because of that knowledge, and who could probably save her own bacon as regards any penalties for preventing justice for the victims (or whatever the legal definition of that is) and plea bargain for a lesser sentence in regards to her culpability (according to BB) for the attempted murder of BB. I would hope that the separation from Lori and Chad's indoctrination, and the death of her uncle AC, might have served well as a cooling off period and chance for reflection. I think she holds the key.

timeline -
22 Oct 2019 – BB and Melani’s divorce is finalized; BB requested full custody of their 4 children on the grounds that he believes Melani was behind the attempt on his life in early October; He also requested Melani not see the children without supervision; Melani did not show up for court to challenge custody of the children; (Court records; Arizona Republic).

MOO
Didn't Melani move to Rexburg and next door to Lori some time after the children were last seen? She would not have witnessed their disappearance.

It sounds like it was at a well known place and there was a photographer there also... Even though they stated they refused a direct photo of themselves, perhaps there is an "incidental" image that this person/people appear in. I sure hope somebody checks photos they may have from that night.

Wishes are for wells, however surely they wish they had gotten a sneaky phone photo of her. If that was her, there is hope.

I wouldn't think it to be good publicity to "freely" harbor people who have potentially brought harm to their children, with a slew of bodies already in their wake...let's hope they aren't that stupid. That would be a PR disaster for Marriott, if true.

Why are they in hotels now? What happened to the condo?

I wonder if the hotels are giving them free accommodation due to the publicity. Is that likely?

Didn't Melani move to Rexburg and next door to Lori some time after the children were last seen? She would not have witnessed their disappearance.
I didn't say she witnessed it. I'm saying she possibly has knowledge about what happened to them. I don't believe she moved next door and didn't know the children weren't there, didn't visit before she moved there, didn't witness conversations concerning the children, didn't see the house was emptied of children's items, didn't ask her aunt where they were, and it's up to each of us to think whether Lori most likely lied to her about where they were, or if she knows something, given the strange behaviour of all three of them altering their lives so fast.

moo

It sounds like it was at a well known place and there was a photographer there also... Even though they stated they refused a direct photo of themselves, perhaps there is an "incidental" image that this person/people appear in. I sure hope somebody checks photos they may have from that night.

Agree, it’s likely there were cameras snapping and someone will come forward with an image.

<modsnip>

On Dateline the first hotel they were at was the Kauai Beach Resort in Kapaa, and then the hotel where they're walking out holding hands and hounded by the reporter, that is the Kauai Beach Mariott Resort in Nawiliwili Harbor.

I think the reason they might be staying at hotels and not a condo is that they might be booked? If the occupancy is high on the island, they might be moving around since it looks like they're on Kauai last minute. Condos are usually booked for weeks or months ahead of time, so they might have to stay at hotels to fill in gaps til they're able to get a condo again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't think it to be good publicity to "freely" harbor people who have potentially brought harm to their children, with a slew of bodies already in their wake...let's hope they aren't that stupid. That would be a PR disaster for Marriott, if true.
A lot of people think there is no such thing as bad publicity apparently. If it makes people across the world look at the resort or hotel then job done.

Thank you!

I am new so I'll probably be banned for this but isn't it this type of thinking and 'sleuthing' even by the police probably why they haven't been able to uncover any new evidence and no arrests have been made.
Just make sure you read TOS and the rules. If you are not sure alert on your own post and ask mods to delete if not allowed. Or ask a mod before posting. Only mods can tell you the answer. I just found a Daily Mail article about the same person but the end of days stuff is not mentioned in that. I haven't seen the Dateline episode so it is difficult to comment on something I haven't actually seen.

'Cult' mom Lori Vallow tells people she's waiting for 'media hype' around missing kids to 'die down' | Daily Mail Online

<modsnip>

By no means do you have to take anyone's word as gospel, we just aren't allowed to post non-POIs information that hasn't been in the media publically on this site. We can sleuth all we want, but until either above condition is met (this is why you see so many suggestions for sending this kind of info to MSM news people like Justin lum or Nate eaton) all we can talk about is what has been published. Moo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Even if that isn't Tylee, it sounds suspicious and I hope she gets help. I live in TN, only 2 hrs from Nashville & Knoxville each. I have the next two days off and I'm tempted to do a road trip if my cat wasn't diabetic. If they've read this they've probably done something awful to the girl or pawned her off to someone else. I'm going to start carrying crayon kits. I'm definitely going to keep my eyes peeled at work (retail) and elsewhere for this girl. Oh, I hope she's okay. MOO

The FLDS community has a whole other tangent of belief, that is more about polygamy, than about the weird things that Chad, Lori, the traveling conference group, and AVOW is spewing. I personally don’t see the connection.
My link up is their
IMO, any cult is about power and control for the leader. Disparate cults don’t share with each other. Typically a cult leader tries to bring likeminded people from a mainstream belief structure, and redirect them to said leaders personal revelatory tangents. It is isolationary, not cooperative. IMO
My theory isn't based upon their belief system. Although we do not know completely what their motivation. It is the criminal aspect. I drew lines connecting they ,with utilizing any means to obscure the mystery of the children. The fdls connection was based on the fact there was information they had that tickets to Mexico were purchased and the fact there are various compounds on both sides of the border. And with the ultimate hope in finding these children.

I'm sure Idaho has a process for filing charges for custodial interference against a parent if the state is awarded custody, temporary or not. But if we are talking felonies here there would have to be some kind of service of process first and a reasonable time period for them to hand over the kids.

I am a bit confused/disappointed in what happened Wednesday when the hearing turned into 2 hours and the Woodcocks left somewhat dejected. I suspect the judge decided that there simply is no evidence the kids are in danger or that there is no evidence they are alive. Either finding would mean the state would not be awarded custody. The fact that detectives were there is also worrisome because they would have been testifying to whether they had evidence the kids are in danger so presumably they had to admit they had none.

In spite of my comments here that I see scant evidence L&C have committed any crimes (I think they have but I think the evidence is weak), if I were the judge I probably would have done what I could to err on the side of protecting the kids and grasp at any evidence that they are in danger. The fact that the judge did not do so means the judge is probably unconvinced by the evidence.
DBM

At first I thought it was him in the storage with Alex on Oct 28, but apparently that was Chad. Maybe Melani's husband and Alex's wife only played a supporting role (as convenient spouses) in this saga and didn't know more than they had to.
Considering how little that has been reported about any of them we really cant say how big or little of a role either of them played in anything.
Theres just too many unanswered questions. For instance i wonder if Melani has made any effort to see her children or if she has visitation with them. According to BB him and the kids are living in hiding, in fear of her.

Even if that isn't Tylee, it sounds suspicious and I hope she gets help. I live in TN, only 2 hrs from Nashville & Knoxville each. I have the next two days off and I'm tempted to do a road trip if my cat wasn't diabetic. If they've read this they've probably done something awful to the girl or pawned her off to someone else. I'm going to start carrying crayon kits. I'm definitely going to keep my eyes peeled at work (retail) and elsewhere for this girl. Oh, I hope she's okay. MOO

I'm not as alarmed at the story, myself. It's totally amazing to drop off crayon kits in bathrooms and such. All they had to do was alert security as to their suspicions that this girl (they didn't suspect she was Tylee at the time) was displaying traits of "something". Not conduct their own questionable behavior at the table. Jmo

Last edited:
If I understood more knowledgeable posters correctly, she could be jailed indefinitely for not producing the children, if she loses custody first.
I am not a legal expert on how custody works and how much authority the gov can excercise under the banner of a childs welfare. From my laymans perspective, i would think she can be held in contempt of court and placed in jail until the court order is complied with. For whatever reason the court has not pursued doing that.

You are under no obligation to start CPR but it is actually the law in some states that you cannot stop until relieved by another once you do or you are not protected by Good Samaritan laws.

Actually doing CPR is not for people who are out of shape. I can barely pass the computer CPR simulator. Two minutes of sustained CPR, with correct pressure and timing. Three or four minutes would probably be my "max".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500