Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. But then I take it as insulting to Tammy that, according to her beliefs, she is sealed to Chad for all eternity. I am not LDS, but should this doctrine of a sealed marriage be correct, I would hope that she and every other horribly betrayed spouse have some ability to revise the matter in the afterlife, when perhaps their understanding of their marriage is more clarified than it was in life.

MOO, not trying to go totally off topic here - but my blood boils for Tammy as much as it does for the children and Charles!

edited: conjunction junction what's your function? :oops:

Not LDS, but I'd be very surprised if the religion believes that a wronged/murdered spouse has to "take care of business" themselves in the afterlife. I should think God would void the sealing for them automatically.

For those that live in Idaho is it worth contacting your govenors, politicians and people in power and asking them to push through some kind of bill that can make child abandonment or failure to respond to a court order (or whatever charge is apparently not a felony) a actual felony? Just grasping at straws but surely if those in power are bombarded with pressure then it may shake things up enough to get them extradited and jailed until they produce the kids. Just thinking aloud and MOO but it may help.

For those that live in Idaho is it worth contacting your govenors, politicians and people in power and asking them to push through some kind of bill that can make child abandonment or failure to respond to a court order (or whatever charge is apparently not a felony) a actual felony? Just grasping at straws but surely if those in power are bombarded with pressure then it may shake things up enough to get them extradited and jailed until they produce the kids. Just thinking aloud and MOO but it may help.

While I'd love it at the moment, that's the kind of thing that done wrong (as in too much of a hurry) would have too much potential to backfire.

While I'd love it at the moment, that's the kind of thing that done wrong (as in too much of a hurry) would have too much potential to backfire.
I understand, I’m sure that this is what LE and the FBI have already planned for but I’m really worried that they’re going to slip away at some point. Maybe these are practice runs? It’s unbelievable that it’s almost 6 months since the kids were last seen and they’re free to walk around. Even without the other three suspicious deaths that in itself is bad enough. I just cannot understand how they’re getting away with it this long. MOO

I wonder if they met anyone while in Maui? Maybe to pick up some cash or something? It seems like a awfully quick visit even if they didn’t get the welcome they expected. I really hope LE is following them at all times MOO

I
I wonder if they met anyone while in Maui? Maybe to pick up some cash or something? It seems like a awfully quick visit even if they didn’t get the welcome they expected. I really hope LE is following them at all times MOO
t was an awfully quick trip with all their luggage too. Most hotels will store luggage for a few days, especially here. Why drag all the bags around?

Please remember we can't sleuth him. However, if you do your own research you'll find that he contrary to his non-updated work-history/resume SM site profile (hopefully that hint is understood) has not worked there since Jan 2018, did five months at a local office products company, and now works (per his FB profile) at a different health and beauty supply company in Idaho Falls. I don't think Melaleuca is a connection that has much value at this point.
Very helpful. Thanks. Hint understood!

That wa

That was my first thought... A cash source of some type? To avoid some electronic tracking of funds... Possibly??

Agreed. But then I take it as insulting to Tammy that, according to her beliefs, she is sealed to Chad for all eternity. I am not LDS, but should this doctrine of a sealed marriage be correct, I would hope that she and every other horribly betrayed spouse have some ability to revise the matter in the afterlife, when perhaps their understanding of their marriage is more clarified than it was in life.

MOO, not trying to go totally off topic here - but my blood boils for Tammy as much as it does for the children and Charles!

edited: conjunction junction what's your function? :oops:

Absolutely. The teachings of the LDS church are very clear. Anyone and everyone who wants to live with God again has to be found worthy at the last day. The “shedding of innocent blood,” meaning murder, is at the top of a list of most heinous sins. It is taught that for a murderer it is not easy to retain a remission of sins, especially for someone who has been taught truth and made covenants with God and then broken them. Chad has definitely made covenants.

Also, every woman has full and complete say on whether or not she wants to remain sealed to her spouse. I use this doctrine to persuade my husband to help with the dishes more often. Totally kidding. My husband is actually wonderful and he helps with the dishes all the time without my even asking. Seriously, though, Tammy alone will make that decision for Tammy, if, and that seems to be a big if, Chad were to be worthy of such a blessing. That’s one comfort in all of this, as confused as I am about everything, God will judge righteous judgement.

Tammy is the reason I’m here. I adored her and I adore her children. They are truly the salt of the earth kind of people and this is all so devastating.

That wa

That was my first thought... A cash source of some type? To avoid some electronic tracking of funds... Possibly??
Well either they got the kind of welcome that @KonaHonu suspected they might or they’re up to something. Perhaps that’s what LE/FBI was hoping for, I don’t know but I hope that it’s bringing LE the results they are hoping for. MOO

Absolutely. The teachings of the LDS church are very clear. Anyone and everyone who wants to live with God again has to be found worthy at the last day. The “shedding of innocent blood,” meaning murder, is at the top of a list of most heinous sins. It is taught that for a murderer it is not easy to retain a remission of sins, especially for someone who has been taught truth and made covenants with God and then broken them. Chad has definitely made covenants.

Also, every woman has full and complete say on whether or not she wants to remain sealed to her spouse. I use this doctrine to persuade my husband to help with the dishes more often. Totally kidding. My husband is actually wonderful and he helps with the dishes all the time without my even asking. Seriously, though, Tammy alone will make that decision for Tammy, if, and that seems to be a big if, Chad were to be worthy of such a blessing. That’s one comfort in all of this, as confused as I am about everything, God will judge righteous judgement.

Tammy is the reason I’m here. I adored her and I adore her children. They are truly the salt of the earth kind of people and this is all so devastating.
Well that's reassuring! Thank you for so kindly explaining the fuller conditions regarding people being sealed to one another. Whew! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419