Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dateline episode has Keith and Nate visiting the storage facility. Nate explains that the owner made a list of visits by Lori and others. The shot pans over a whiteboard with time they entered and left the facility (in 24 hour clock style), who visited (Lori or male/s) and type of vehicle. The camera shot starts on Oct 6 and ends with the date of the search warrant. He even notes the day of Tammy's funeral.

I took screenshots of the whiteboard, 10/25 and 10/26 overlap. Between this and Nate's original story, we should have a pretty comprehensive list of times and dates of visits.

View attachment 233209 View attachment 233209

https://www.nbc.com/dateline/video/where-are-the-children/4114704
Lori Daybell abandoned a storage unit in Rexburg full of children's items | East Idaho News
What are the "in" and "out" labels in the last column with the vehicle type?

Lori and Chad seemed to have access to a bunch of cash. Where did it come from? Did Chad get Tammy's life insurance? I don't think Charles had a lot of free money, if 35K Lori took out of business account was going to ruin him. I bet they were spending as fast as Charles was making his money. He took Lori off as his life insurance beneficiary. Could he have done the same with his retirement accounts? You can selected a beneficiary for those as far as I can tell?

Maybe that's what they're carting around in their suitcases...since apparently they only have an outfit or two apiece!

Random question: Is Tylee a nickname for anything, like maybe Tyler?

No. Her legal name is Tylee Ashlyn Ryan.

ETA: That's not to say that she couldn't use a name variation for something like an app or online account but all the accounts that we have found belonging to her use Tylee in the name.

MOO.

The Dateline episode has Keith and Nate visiting the storage facility. Nate explains that the owner made a list of visits by Lori and others. The shot pans over a whiteboard with time they entered and left the facility (in 24 hour clock style), who visited (Lori or male/s) and type of vehicle. The camera shot starts on Oct 6 and ends with the date of the search warrant. He even notes the day of Tammy's funeral.

I took screenshots of the whiteboard, 10/25 and 10/26 overlap. Between this and Nate's original story, we should have a pretty comprehensive list of times and dates of visits.

View attachment 233209 View attachment 233209

https://www.nbc.com/dateline/video/where-are-the-children/4114704
Lori Daybell abandoned a storage unit in Rexburg full of children's items | East Idaho News

Excellent! Thank you, Trask, I will add the new dates to the timeline. :)

What did you all think about the part of the Dateline episode where East Idaho News received "a ping" location for Lori's phone in Kauai from "a sleuth" and that location turned out to be within a couple hundred feet of the townhouse they were renting in Kauai? Did someone hack Lori's phone or G-mail account to see her saved locations? Or was someone guessing based on where Lori once lived with Charles? I'm not sure how to include that detail in the timeline since they didn't give a date when that tip was sent. But I found that fascinating... o_O:cool: MOO.

What did you all think about the part of the Dateline episode where East Idaho News received "a ping" location for Lori's phone in Kauai from "a sleuth" and that location turned out to be within a couple hundred feet of the townhouse they were renting in Kauai? Did someone hack Lori's phone or G-mail account to see her saved locations? Or was someone guessing based on where Lori once lived with Charles? I'm not sure how to include that detail in the timeline since they didn't give a date when that tip was sent. But I found that fascinating... o_O:cool: MOO.
We know a few things. Keith says "Twelve days into our stakeout, police served Lori papers, ordering her to bring the children to state officials in Idaho. She was given 5 days to comply."
We know that was Jan 25th and 30th respectively (ETA: the service and 5-day deadline to comply). Thus Jan 13th was the beginning of the stakeout. Keith also said, "all the while a legion of amateur investigators was cyber-searching for clues. One sleuth told our colleagues at the East Idaho News..." Creative and editing license allowed, the tip could have been before Jan 13th, or after. I think it would be safe to assume January 2020 for the timeline addition.

I am wondering if somehow the PI that BB hired had access to Lori's phone location somehow, as I recall he initially stated he followed them to Rexburg from AZ via their GPS.

I am wondering if somehow the PI that BB hired had access to Lori's phone location somehow, as I recall he initially stated he followed them to Rexburg from AZ via their GPS.
As he was close enough to get photos of the U-Haul and loading, didn't he say they planted a GPS tracker on it? I need to go back through the media.

ETA: found it: "He said he followed Melani and Cox using a GPS tracker on their vehicle as they went to friends' houses looking for the kids on the day before they left for Idaho."
Private Investigator Shares New Details On Missing Idaho Kids' Cousin, Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member