Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been thinking these doomsday groups must be having a field day with the coronavirus. What if the doomsday prepper in charge instructed them to go to where the coronavirus is, to help spread it? They are the chosen so they would survive.

They have only made it to Hawaii, so far, and they were in Hawaii before recent cases of the virus were confirmed from travelers to the islands. But, for the leaders of the “doomsday” groups, I don’t doubt the coronavirus might be used as a marketing and recruitment tool.

If you are on a domestic flight in the US, there is no limit to the amount of cash or monetary instruments that you can carry. However, the TSA may ask a passenger who is carrying a large sum of cash to account for the money.

How to fly with cash
Last summer I was getting on a plane in Houston to Europe and was accosted by CBP in the jet way and they demanded to know how much cash I had. It really ticked me off. I typically just hit an ATM when I get where I am going so I did not have too much on me. I was very close to saying it was none of their business unless they had probably cause to think I had over $10,000. But I knew how that would end so I just told them (something like $300).

I don't think that would taint the evidence. It's only improper search and seizure if LE improperly took evidence directly from the owner. There have been a number of cases where theives found child *advertiser censored* and turned the evidence into police.

Police arrest man for child *advertiser censored* after tipoff from burglars - CNN

To protect child, he has risked a life in prison

Hacking into someone's computer account is a federal crime, actually a felony. But I get that as executrix she would have implied permission to access so NVM!

Back to these dates and times.... I'm seeing an interesting pattern emerge as I plug these into the timeline. I'll get to the pattern I think I see in another post. First, I need some insight from those of you who are good at figuring out the timezone differences from ID and AZ taking into account that one has daylight savings and one doesn't... For some reason the DST confuses me. How much actual time was there between the following events?

25 Oct 2019 - 11:14 am (AZ Timezone) – Tylee’s AZ friend receives a reply to her Oct 19 text saying, “hi. miss you guys too ...luv ya.” The friend didn’t think it sounded like Tylee. “She spelled out her words for the most part,” the friend said. “Plus, she would have texted more if I reached out.” (Post Register).

25 Oct 2019, 12:48 – 12:57 pm (ID Timezone) - A man visits Lori’s storage unit alone in a pick-up truck belonging to Alex and he takes something out of the unit (Dateline).

------------
I feel silly asking but I want to make sure I've got the time difference right. Someone was posting on previous thread when we were discussing the BB shooting that there is a 2 hour time difference. However, I think that Idaho is only 1 hour ahead of Phoenix that time of year based on this website: Time Zone Converter – Time Difference Calculator
I also believe that if I'm adding correctly, then it means:
1. At 11:14 am in AZ it was 12:14 PM in ID.
2. Only 34 minutes after a text was sent on Tylee's phone, Alex appears at the storage unit to remove something.

Does this look correct? I feel like it's significant somehow. TIA.

During the spring/summer time in AZ, the states of Utah, CA & Idaho are an hour behind, not forward. It's confusing. Winter time we are all on the same. Hope that helps. (hope I have that right, lol) AZ does not have daylight savings time changes, thank goodness.

Eta, Hawaii time is 4:30 pm now. We're 7:30. 3 hours difference.

Last edited:
OK. Here's another post clarifying the Jeep, seat, wheel, townhouse thing. I've done some more research.

First, I've reposted from myself on ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #15:
"Things are being loaded to the storage unit from the Rogue and then unloaded from the storage unit to the Rogue because it's easier to load them into the Rogue in a garage attached to the residence, hidden from view, then drive to a location unattached from the residence to unload them. No suspicious activity on camera. They had to have known the unit had cameras. Don't load things on camera that can be seen. This is also why the 4-door Jeep Wrangler with folding rear seats and tinted windows is a better option to haul certain things than a Ford F-150.
Folding rear seats:
seat-lowering-2012-wrangler-jpg.232103

Removable rear-facing seat:
3rd-row-jeep-wrangler-seat-jpg.232109

The bed of the truck is open to view of people and cameras. The only reason in this case to haul things hidden from view and cameras is obvious. So. The Wrangler wheel and seat are removed from the vehicle on Oct 1 within the garage at the townhome and loaded into Lori's Nissan. They move those to the storage unit so no questions will be asked. They load something within the garage at the townhome and wherever that 2012 Wrangler is driven on Oct 1-3 will be the route along which the Jeep will be unloaded. They return Oct 3rd to the storage unit and remove the wheel and seat to replace onto the Jeep again within the garage, so that the Jeep is never on the surveillance of the storage unit, and they can take as much time as necessary to first remove the seat and wheel and then replace the seat and wheel."

-----------------
That's as far as I got.
I can make sense of the rear seat being removed, but couldn't conceive of why the wheel had to be removed as well. I've since done some research. I wanted to know how big the townhome garage was (without going there and measuring it for obvious reasons).

In the first attached file is a photo from Zillow of the garage in unit #176. There is a 2018 Nissan Murano (check here: https://65e81151f52e248c552b-fe74cd...ages/2018-Nissan-Murano-Pearl-White-Color.jpg For those worried about keeping track of another car... this is UNRELATED TO THE CASE. Just happened to be in the photo) giving us reference of a 111.2" wheelbase. Clearly the garage opening is twice as wide as that at approximately 222.4 inches. Using that reference the space from the door to the wall is approximately 18 inches. Each slab of concrete for the floor is approximately 129-130 inches wide. Total garage width of appx 260 inches.

In the second file, is a photo of the garage in unit 141. The layout is identical to Lori's 175 unit (see third -sixth photos). The concrete slabs of garage floor appear to be square. If so, the depth of the garage is appx 260". Note the door we are viewing the unit 141 garage is from the right side of the garage, this door leads to the kitchen. This is important later.

The seventh file (third showing garage measurements) is a photo of the garage in unit 176 (Melani's unit). The layout is a mirror (left-to-right) to 175 (Lori's unit). Note the door is approximately 23 inches from the center slab line and appx 35 inches wide, swinging inward to the kitchen. There's a step down to the garage from the kitchen. Knowing all this, we can draw it out.

The eighth file (drawing of the garage) is a mock-up of the garage at 175 (Lori's unit). Here I've added the two vehicles in question: 2019 Nissan Rogue (I found a 2020 in red, Lori's was blue) and 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-door (I found a 2013 in tan, theirs was silver grey). I found the images from www.the-blueprints.com (Thanks guys!). This shows the vehicles to scale in the garage estimated based on the previous images.

I can't imagine there being much in the way stored in the garage, but in case there was, it only helps solidify my guess here.
Assume Alex loaded the bodies on his own. I really don't see Lori helping much just as she had to leave when CV was killed. We also know that she couldn't have any evidence in her Nissan Rogue because that was why she and Alex used it to remove the wheel and seat to the storage unit Oct 2. If he had to heft anything of much weight he would have wanted the vehicle close to the kitchen door and step. The best way to do that is to remove the check rod from the door and swing it wider than 90 degrees. Doing so requires the wheel to be removed to prevent the wheel from hitting the rear right fender/quarter panel.

--------

Other reasons were suggested that they could have used the excuse that the Jeep kept hauling something large dry in the rain. It didn't rain that day. (Idaho Falls, ID Weather History | Weather Underground)
The timing on the storage unit footage:
Oct 1, Lori appears by herself. She only appears with Alex Oct 1,2, and 3. (video at: Lori Daybell abandoned a storage unit in Rexburg full of children's items | East Idaho News) see video at 0:30 for her initial visit with timestamp: 10-01-2019 Tue 14:32:14
Oct 2, Lori and Alex enter, see video at 0:37 timestamp: Wed 13:28:12
Oct 3, Lori and Alex enter, Alex looks back and forth, they remove large tote (seat) and wheel. See video 0:48 - 1:05, no legible timestamp given. Frame shows the seconds of the timestamp only partially. Nate, we need clarification!
Date unknown, Lori and Alex enter, Alex rolling in wheel. See video 1:24 - 1:28. Timestamp ends in 9:13-9:16 as in some hour:9 minutes:13-16 seconds.
IF Nate is correct in stating Lori appeared with Alex ONLY October 2-3, then logic states the wheel has to be rolled in before it was carried out. This puts the two rolling in the wheel perfectly after Oct 2 footage at 13:28:12. Follow me on this one: She shows him the unit, they look for a minute, go back out to the car, roll in the wheel. The whiteboard in the Dateline episode doesn't show Oct 1-3. Only Oct 6 through Nov. So all we have to figure this one out is the footage. I think my argument for the timeline is solid:
Oct 1 - Lori signs the contract and loads a tote (Dateline footage shows that one)
Oct 2 - Lori shows Alex the unit and he stores the wheel and seat.
Oct 3 - Lori and Alex remove the seat and wheel.
So, the argument for the seat and wheel being out of the Jeep and in the storage unit still stands. My statement on the timeline just got shorter. Another had suggested LE just needs to look at Alex and the Jeep's movement on Oct 2nd, overnight, and possibly early Oct 3rd. I agree. Would it be too much coincidence that getting rid of the kids was the same day someone shot at BB? I don't think so. Lori just got rid of her problems, someone else could have been trying to get rid of their problems by removing BB out of the picture in order to snatch MB's kids away. We know she herself with Alex wanted to do so from BB's family in Utah a month (Edit:removed "half" as it was Nov 14 a full month and then some) later and 911 was called then as well. Was that the motive for shooting BB? Take the kids to get rid of them?

Oct 2nd afternoon was bright and sunny, high of 49 in Rexburg. There was no snow on the ground in the valley. It's un-telling where he could have taken them. River, desert, forest? My guess with Alex having experience taking Lori's dogs to the AZ desert is to check somewhere he might be more familiar with. I suspect he headed up Pioneer Rd to west Main St and turned left to follow ID Hwy 33. In 15 minutes he would be surrounded by miles and miles of sagebrush with access roads easily handled by a Jeep. There are even caves and a landfill on the South side of the highway toward the Menan Buttes.

Someone please tell me this is impossible and/or too much speculation.

A few days ago we heard Rexburg PD was looking to hire a new police officer. You might be overqualified for that job. No slam against Rexburg LE intended, they seem to be doing a good job on an impossible case.

Does the 2012 Wrangler have GPS standard? Optional? Maybe an event data recorder (i.e. "black box")? Everything you have said makes me think we need to know where the 2012 Wrangler was from Oct 1 to Oct 3.

When I got married in Arizona all you had to do was start using the new name. Sometimes organizations would want to see the marriage license to change name on accounts etc. My (now ex) did not even bother on some things so her previous name still appears various places. In spite of what many have said here, I don't think it is illegal to go by a different name except in official places, even then, you can often list a bunch of AKAs. I've had to sign legal documents where I had to put my name in various forms, with and without middle name, etc. to indicate that all of those people are one and the same. If so, many married women do it routinely because some organizations make you jump through so many hoops that it just isn't worth it. Her retirement plan for example wanted all sorts of stuff to document the name change. She just said no and let them continue with the old name. The SSN is all that really matters. Anytime she had to sign documents she would sign using both names with a "one and the same" statement.

Apparently you have to get a new SS card but not always a new DL even. You do not need to change your name on your passport for the US but some countries want you to if you will be visiting. IIRC my wife did not change hers until it was time to renew. She carried a photocopy (not certified) of the marriage license for a while but stopped since Customs never asked. I think it is a situation where technically you MAY be required to go through some process but I bet 90% of people never do so there is no real punishment.

No one is going to give L a hard time about using LR, LV, LD, LRV, etc.

You can pretty much go by any name you want as long as you're not using it with intent to defraud or mislead. I can say this as the proud possessor of an actual pen name :D

There can be issues related to business license that might require you to have a DBA (doing business as) or other license, and the Social Security Administration is really strict. The name on your federal tax forms and so forth has to match the name associated with your SSN.

I've heard stories that many people, mostly women, are having trouble with RealID paperwork because they have to document every single time their name changed, and with a couple of divorces and remarriages, it can get complicated.

OK. Here's another post clarifying the Jeep, seat, wheel, townhouse thing. I've done some more research.

First, I've reposted from myself on ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #15:
"Things are being loaded to the storage unit from the Rogue and then unloaded from the storage unit to the Rogue because it's easier to load them into the Rogue in a garage attached to the residence, hidden from view, then drive to a location unattached from the residence to unload them. No suspicious activity on camera. They had to have known the unit had cameras. Don't load things on camera that can be seen. This is also why the 4-door Jeep Wrangler with folding rear seats and tinted windows is a better option to haul certain things than a Ford F-150.
Folding rear seats:

The bed of the truck is open to view of people and cameras. The only reason in this case to haul things hidden from view and cameras is obvious. So. The Wrangler wheel and seat are removed from the vehicle on Oct 1 within the garage at the townhome and loaded into Lori's Nissan. They move those to the storage unit so no questions will be asked. They load something within the garage at the townhome and wherever that 2012 Wrangler is driven on Oct 1-3 will be the route along which the Jeep will be unloaded. They return Oct 3rd to the storage unit and remove the wheel and seat to replace onto the Jeep again within the garage, so that the Jeep is never on the surveillance of the storage unit, and they can take as much time as necessary to first remove the seat and wheel and then replace the seat and wheel."

-----------------
That's as far as I got.
I can make sense of the rear seat being removed, but couldn't conceive of why the wheel had to be removed as well. I've since done some research. I wanted to know how big the townhome garage was (without going there and measuring it for obvious reasons).

In the first attached file is a photo from Zillow of the garage in unit #176. There is a 2018 Nissan Murano (check here: https://65e81151f52e248c552b-fe74cd...ages/2018-Nissan-Murano-Pearl-White-Color.jpg For those worried about keeping track of another car... this is UNRELATED TO THE CASE. Just happened to be in the photo) giving us reference of a 111.2" wheelbase. Clearly the garage opening is twice as wide as that at approximately 222.4 inches. Using that reference the space from the door to the wall is approximately 18 inches. Each slab of concrete for the floor is approximately 129-130 inches wide. Total garage width of appx 260 inches.

In the second file, is a photo of the garage in unit 141. The layout is identical to Lori's 175 unit (see third -sixth photos). The concrete slabs of garage floor appear to be square. If so, the depth of the garage is appx 260". Note the door we are viewing the unit 141 garage is from the right side of the garage, this door leads to the kitchen. This is important later.

The seventh file (third showing garage measurements) is a photo of the garage in unit 176 (Melani's unit). The layout is a mirror (left-to-right) to 175 (Lori's unit). Note the door is approximately 23 inches from the center slab line and appx 35 inches wide, swinging inward to the kitchen. There's a step down to the garage from the kitchen. Knowing all this, we can draw it out.

The eighth file (drawing of the garage) is a mock-up of the garage at 175 (Lori's unit). Here I've added the two vehicles in question: 2019 Nissan Rogue (I found a 2020 in red, Lori's was blue) and 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-door (I found a 2013 in tan, theirs was silver grey). I found the images from www.the-blueprints.com (Thanks guys!). This shows the vehicles to scale in the garage estimated based on the previous images.

I can't imagine there being much in the way stored in the garage, but in case there was, it only helps solidify my guess here.
Assume Alex loaded the bodies on his own. I really don't see Lori helping much just as she had to leave when CV was killed. We also know that she couldn't have any evidence in her Nissan Rogue because that was why she and Alex used it to remove the wheel and seat to the storage unit Oct 2. If he had to heft anything of much weight he would have wanted the vehicle close to the kitchen door and step. The best way to do that is to remove the check rod from the door and swing it wider than 90 degrees. Doing so requires the wheel to be removed to prevent the wheel from hitting the rear right fender/quarter panel.

--------

Other reasons were suggested that they could have used the excuse that the Jeep kept hauling something large dry in the rain. It didn't rain that day. (Idaho Falls, ID Weather History | Weather Underground)
Oct 1, Lori appears by herself. She only appears with Alex Oct 1,2, and 3. (video at: Lori Daybell abandoned a storage unit in Rexburg full of children's items | East Idaho News) see video at 0:30 for her initial visit with timestamp: 10-01-2019 Tue 14:32:14
Oct 3, Lori and Alex enter, Alex looks back and forth, they remove large tote (seat) and wheel. See video 0:48 - 1:05, no legible timestamp given. Frame shows the seconds of the timestamp only partially. Nate, we need clarification!
Date unknown, Lori and Alex enter, Alex rolling in wheel. See video 1:24 - 1:28. Timestamp ends in 9:13-9:16 as in some hour:9 minutes:13-16 seconds.
IF Nate is correct in stating Lori appeared with Alex ONLY October 2-3, then logic states the wheel has to be rolled in before it was carried out. This puts the two rolling in the wheel perfectly after Oct 2 footage at 13:28:12. Follow me on this one: She shows him the unit, they look for a minute, go back out to the car, roll in the wheel. The whiteboard in the Dateline episode doesn't show Oct 1-3. Only Oct 6 through Nov. So all we have to figure this one out is the footage. I think my argument for the timeline is solid:
Oct 1 - Lori signs the contract and loads a tote (Dateline footage shows that one)
So, the argument for the seat and wheel being out of the Jeep and in the storage unit still stands. My statement on the timeline just got shorter. Another had suggested LE just needs to look at Alex and the Jeep's movement on Oct 2nd, overnight, and possibly early Oct 3rd. I agree. Would it be too much coincidence that getting rid of the kids was the same day someone shot at BB? I don't think so. Lori just got rid of her problems, someone else could have been trying to get rid of their problems by removing BB out of the picture in order to snatch MB's kids away. We know she herself with Alex wanted to do so from BB's family in Utah a month (Edit:removed "half" as it was Nov 14 a full month and then some) later and 911 was called then as well. Was that the motive for shooting BB? Take the kids to get rid of them?

Oct 2nd afternoon was bright and sunny, high of 49 in Rexburg. There was no snow on the ground in the valley. It's un-telling where he could have taken them. River, desert, forest? My guess with Alex having experience taking Lori's dogs to the AZ desert is to check somewhere he might be more familiar with. I suspect he headed up Pioneer Rd to west Main St and turned left to follow ID Hwy 33. In 15 minutes he would be surrounded by miles and miles of sagebrush with access roads easily handled by a Jeep. There are even caves and a landfill on the South side of the highway toward the Menan Buttes.

These are some VERY ALARMING things to consider....

It's obvious you are desperately trying to understand what is going on with this nightmare, and my heart goes out to you.

You have to go to the DMV with the marriage certificate and have your name changed on your driver's license, and you have to go to the SSA to change your social security card.
You don't have to change it on your license in every state. Hawaii you only change it when your old license expires. I believe it is the same in Arizona but that may have changed recently.

You don't have to change it on your license in every state. Hawaii you only change it when your old license expires. I believe it is the same in Arizona but that may have changed recently.

Arizona

State law requires you to update your driver's license or ID card within 10 days of a legal name change in Arizona. This has to happen after you notify the SSA though (google)

Folding rear seats:

-----------------
That's as far as I got.

--------

MY GOSH! Excellent work...I had to read this 3 times to put together in my own head. The end conclusion/speculation I think is where we are all at on this..MOO

Since we can't directly link to the group that cannot be named, I searched this and found a hit on the first return. I know we talked about the Boise event and I may have missed discussion on the Saturday, September 21st event in Rexburg. Please note the speaker after Chad. Also spoke at BYU Education Week in August 2019. No one sees Tylee or JJ after Monday, September 23rd.

I was curious about the BYU backpack with JJ's initials, found in the storage locker, which seemed odd to me. Education Week has many events for children and may have given Tylee an opportunity to look around. They had to have gone up to Rexburg during August to look for a place to live and sign a lease.
It sure does make me wonder if anybody is looking out for the welfare of or keeping track of the spouses and the dependent children of that entire list of speakers.

How big is this group that CD is involved with?

Folding rear seats:

-----------------
That's as far as I got.

--------

Absolutely excellent work, very very impressive.

A few days ago we heard Rexburg PD was looking to hire a new police officer. You might be overqualified for that job. No slam against Rexburg LE intended, they seem to be doing a good job on an impossible case.

Does the 2012 Wrangler have GPS standard? Optional? Maybe an event data recorder (i.e. "black box")? Everything you have said makes me think we need to know where the 2012 Wrangler was from Oct 1 to Oct 3.

These are some VERY ALARMING things to consider....

It's obvious you are desperately trying to understand what is going on with this nightmare, and my heart goes out to you.

In reply to RexburgSleuth.

I wish I could. I can’t. Thank you for this well thought out theory. I pray for these children.

MY GOSH! Excellent work...I had to read this 3 times to put together in my own head. The end conclusion/speculation I think is where we are all at on this..MOO

Absolutely excellent work, very very impressive.
Thank you all. I'm hoping I'm wrong.

Justice for Tammy, JJ, and Tylee

Last summer I was getting on a plane in Houston to Europe and was accosted by CBP in the jet way and they demanded to know how much cash I had. It really ticked me off. I typically just hit an ATM when I get where I am going so I did not have too much on me. I was very close to saying it was none of their business unless they had probably cause to think I had over $10,000. But I knew how that would end so I just told them (something like $300).

Yes, if traveling outside of the US, you do have to declare anything over $10,000.

It sure does make me wonder if anybody is looking out for the welfare of or keeping track of the spouses and the dependent children of that entire list of speakers.

How big is this group that CD is involved with?

If I were any of their spouses or children, I would definitely be sleeping with one eye open and probably also leary of being poisoned...

Could this case go cold? All witnesses to murders dead? No trace of children?

It very possibly could in regards to the children unless they are found alive or dead or a witness comes forward. With so many deaths in their past being investigated, I hope they will be arrested for one of those and use the location of the kids as a negotiation tactic. It would only work for one of them, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname